Tom Kirkman

Is Eating Meat Worse Than Burning Oil?

Amusing Oil Price article.

I do not buy into the entire Global Warming Armageddon scaremongering, and I grew up on a dairy farm.  I was also a vegetarian for a couple years, under the mistaken and totally faulty misconception that being vegetarian is "healthier" for people.  Utter nonsense.  

People need to eat meat to be healthy.  Full stop.

My own experience confirms this.  Especially since I started lifting weights at the beginning of this year, and target eating 200 grams of protein a day, it is exceedingly obvious to me that eating meat is healthy for humans.

If you are trying to lose fat, I would suggest fasting for a few days, or trying a Keto diet (all the protein, healthy fats, and green leafy veggies you can eat, but no carbs).

Eating. Meat. Is. Healthy. For. Humans.

Oil Price article:

Then perhaps read this article:

Why Is The Elitist Establishment So Obsessed With Meat?

... Yes, that's right, the rise of meat in the human diet tracks almost exactly with the rise of human intelligence and advances in tools and technology.

Vegetarian and vegan diets have been shown to lower overall IQ due to lack of nutrients required for brain health. This is because the human brain NEEDS fatty acids such as DHA and DPA which is mostly found in saturated fats in meats. There is no substitute in the plant world for many fatty acids. Saturated fats from animal protein have been shown to increase cognitive function as well as memory.

The brain uses almost 20% of the human body's calorie intake in order to function, and much of this intake requires saturated fats and even cholesterol. Contrary to decades of misinformation, animal fats are good for you.  Pro athletes also must often revert to a meat based diet in order to build up superior muscle structure, and another factor which is rarely mentioned is the increase in estrogen-like compounds in plant based foods (mainly soy), which can reduce testosterone.

And here we get to the crux of the issue. It is perhaps by mere coincidence, or perhaps just observation on the part of elitist dynasties, but meat consumption has always been connected with an unruly peasant class. This is because meat eating contributes directly to greater cognitive function, as well as better memory and muscle mass.

While much is discussed about how artificial meat like Beyond Meat has effectively copied the taste or appearance of a normal hamburger, very little is discussed about what it is lacking. Beyond meat has zero cholesterol and no amino acids or fatty acids like Omega 3 or vitamins like B12. It uses coconut oil to mimic saturated animal fats, which does not duplicate the animal fat value to the human brain or body. Essentially, a Beyond Meat burger is designed to copy the taste of a burger without any of the benefits.

My theory? That meat is a cognitive enhancer as well as a strength enhancer and the elites at the UN and other globalist organizations are seeking to remove it from our diet based on lies because such a change could contribute to a dumber and weaker population that would be easier to control.

Fake meat is also highly processed and uses a complicated method to mimic beef protein structures. It can only be created in a lab and mass produced in a factory. You will never be able to make your own Beyond Meat burger. Meaning, by banning or taxing meat into oblivion and replacing it with an industrial substitute, the establishment will have made society effectively dependent on them for a significant portion of their dietary needs. Not only do they hope to make us dumber and weaker, they also hope to make us desperately dependent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So then does eating meat give you a fat head? ¬¬

(edited)

58 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

There is no substitute in the plant world for many fatty acids.

I don't think this is true, certainly not 'many', and coconut / linseed has tons of goodness. 

58 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Pro athletes also must often revert to a meat based diet in order to build up superior muscle structure

Google vegan bodybuilder. 

Don't agree with few more aspects of this lol, and none to do with title. Stay on topic Tom, Come on. 

PS - this article was on zerohedge haha. If I'd posted it, which I was going to, it would be bad journalism to the trolls, now it'll be fine though coz on oilprice. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/eating-meat-worse-burning-oil

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Protein is an important nutrient for almost every part of your body. It keeps your skin, bones, muscles, and organs healthy. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Your body needs them to break down foods. Without meat and dairy, you still need to consume essential amino acids. Vegans can get protein from nuts, peanut butter, seeds, grains, and legumes. Non-animal products like tofu and soymilk also provide protein. Vegans have to consider getting enough “complete protein.” Protein is made up of small parts called amino acids. These help your metabolism. A complete protein contains all the amino acids your body needs. You can get complete protein by eating certain foods together. Examples include rice and beans or corn and beans.

A person following a vegan or vegetarian diet should eat a varied diet of plant-based foods to get the required range of amino acids. This includes high-protein foods, such as tofu, tempeh, lentils, nuts, seeds, and quinoa

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The percentages of essential amino acids in both animal and soy products closely mimic those found in human proteins, and they are, therefore, considered complete or high-quality protein. Non-soy plant proteins have a lower percentage of at least one amino acid, although all legumes are almost as “complete” as soy.

A common belief is that most plant foods are completely devoid of at least one essential amino acid, but the truth is that all plant proteins have some of every essential amino acid. As a general rule, legumes are lower in the amino acid methionine while most other plants foods are lower in lysine. In general, though, only lysine is likely to be a concern for most vegans because almost all vegans naturally eat plenty of foods high in methionine.

In an effort to make sure vegetarians were getting enough of all the amino acids, in the early 1970s in her book Diet for a Small Planet, Frances Moore Lappe popularized the idea of combining plant proteins at each meal in order to get a “complete” protein. The idea was that mixing beans and grains would allow you to ensure that you’re getting both methionine and lysine at each meal.

Since the 1980s, it’s been well known that our livers store the various essential amino acids. For example, the 2009 American Dietetic Association’s Position Paper on Vegetarian Diets says:

“Plant protein can meet requirements when a variety of plant foods is consumed and energy needs are met. Research indicates that an assortment of plant foods eaten over the course of a day can provide all essential amino acids and ensure adequate nitrogen retention and use in healthy adults, thus complementary proteins do not need to be consumed at the same meal.”

In other words, just get enough lysine in general and you don’t need to worry about combining proteins.

image.jpeg.72862ce9cf5d04fce3c9d1d4705dd4f8.jpeg   

Haha note that a vegan can't have actual butter on the corn.

Edited by Guest

I am aware of combining different plant foods to get complete proteins.  My primary source of complete protein when I was vegetarian was whole legumes (generally black beans or kidney beans) and whole grains (generally brown rice and rolled oats).

But my body craves red meat after a workout.  I particularly enjoy wolfing down a pound of raw hamburger after a hearty weight lifting session, for the animal proteins, fats, and cholesterol.  I grew up eating our own raw hamburger on the farm, and there is nothing quite like the taste of red meat.

• Like 2

(edited)

Haha don't workout then  ;) 

Sorted.

I'm sure walnut, coconut and linseed oils all contain or certainly in combo have all you need, before Doug makes the inevitable IQ comment. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, DayTrader said:

Haha don't workout then  ;) 

Sorted.

I'm sure walnut, coconut, linseed etc all contain or certainly in combo have all you need, before Doug makes the inevitable IQ comment. 

See, this is where a pork chop tied around one's neck would actually come in handy.  Great source of a complete protein.

(Some lurkers will probably wonder what the heck this comment is about...)

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I grew up eating our own raw hamburger on the farm

This explains so much man 

52 minutes ago, Danlxyz said:

So then does eating meat give you a fat head? ¬¬

Yes.  Yes it does 😁

• Haha 1

(edited)

I'm hungry now. Rice, beans and veggie mince, all drizzled with soy sauce and olive oil.... mmmmm 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I'm hungry now. Rice, beans and veggie mince (soy mainly), all drizzled with soy sauce and olive oil.... mmmmm

You would probably like one of my meals, except for the chicken breast

20190914_182123-min.thumb.jpg.5fdd322f1ead72317f8327717b2745c2.jpg

• Like 1

(edited)

looks great yep, I'd need more noodles though ☺️

the infamous sweetcorn ... 

Edited by Guest

I eat meat while I burn oil, and I burn oil while I eat meat!!!!!LOL

• Like 3

Why not just cut out the middle man and burn the meat? 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Amusing Oil Price article.

I do not buy into the entire Global Warming Armageddon scaremongering, and I grew up on a dairy farm.  I was also a vegetarian for a couple years, under the mistaken and totally faulty misconception that being vegetarian is "healthier" for people.  Utter nonsense.  

People need to eat meat to be healthy.  Full stop.

My own experience confirms this.  Especially since I started lifting weights at the beginning of this year, and target eating 200 grams of protein a day, it is exceedingly obvious to me that eating meat is healthy for humans.

If you are trying to lose fat, I would suggest fasting for a few days, or trying a Keto diet (all the protein, healthy fats, and green leafy veggies you can eat, but no carbs).

Eating. Meat. Is. Healthy. For. Humans.

Oil Price article:

Then perhaps read this article:

Why Is The Elitist Establishment So Obsessed With Meat?

... Yes, that's right, the rise of meat in the human diet tracks almost exactly with the rise of human intelligence and advances in tools and technology.

Vegetarian and vegan diets have been shown to lower overall IQ due to lack of nutrients required for brain health. This is because the human brain NEEDS fatty acids such as DHA and DPA which is mostly found in saturated fats in meats. There is no substitute in the plant world for many fatty acids. Saturated fats from animal protein have been shown to increase cognitive function as well as memory.

The brain uses almost 20% of the human body's calorie intake in order to function, and much of this intake requires saturated fats and even cholesterol. Contrary to decades of misinformation, animal fats are good for you.  Pro athletes also must often revert to a meat based diet in order to build up superior muscle structure, and another factor which is rarely mentioned is the increase in estrogen-like compounds in plant based foods (mainly soy), which can reduce testosterone.

And here we get to the crux of the issue. It is perhaps by mere coincidence, or perhaps just observation on the part of elitist dynasties, but meat consumption has always been connected with an unruly peasant class. This is because meat eating contributes directly to greater cognitive function, as well as better memory and muscle mass.

While much is discussed about how artificial meat like Beyond Meat has effectively copied the taste or appearance of a normal hamburger, very little is discussed about what it is lacking. Beyond meat has zero cholesterol and no amino acids or fatty acids like Omega 3 or vitamins like B12. It uses coconut oil to mimic saturated animal fats, which does not duplicate the animal fat value to the human brain or body. Essentially, a Beyond Meat burger is designed to copy the taste of a burger without any of the benefits.

My theory? That meat is a cognitive enhancer as well as a strength enhancer and the elites at the UN and other globalist organizations are seeking to remove it from our diet based on lies because such a change could contribute to a dumber and weaker population that would be easier to control.

Fake meat is also highly processed and uses a complicated method to mimic beef protein structures. It can only be created in a lab and mass produced in a factory. You will never be able to make your own Beyond Meat burger. Meaning, by banning or taxing meat into oblivion and replacing it with an industrial substitute, the establishment will have made society effectively dependent on them for a significant portion of their dietary needs. Not only do they hope to make us dumber and weaker, they also hope to make us desperately dependent.

You might like this Tom http://www.alt-market.com/index.php/articles/3969-why-is-the-elitist-establishment-so-obsessed-with-meat?fbclid=IwAR2wznCjIaDMry4CLCY6blYMeHyqkbyizqAKhT6GX63kKgFvLtqDTEY_BA0

Why is The Elitist Establishment So Obsessed With Meat?

(edited)

4 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

Depends on what you mean by 'dead cow'.

dead-cow.jpg

Edited by ronwagn

He posted that link Ron in middle of his post  :) 

(edited)

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I do not buy into the entire Global Warming Armageddon scaremongering

You kept that quiet ...

Edited by Guest

I have absolutely no issue with people who do not want to eat meat! More for me.

Furthermore, I will burn as much oil, natural gas, wood, Greenpeace flyers and biased newspapers as required to get it nicely medium well.

If you want to be a vegetarian, do so, just stop trying to push that lifestyle choice on us who still retain our natural teeth!😂

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Meat and two Veg, its the best. I went Veggie but the oil industry ruined my campaign as i would starve while offshore and was even accused of liking other men (nothing wrong with that nowadays, but back in the day, wasn't really oilfield hand material), so I caved in after a year. ( I married a welder) No I was converted back by the smell of bacon, gets most veggies......

First, IT STILL ISN’T OILFIELD HAND MATERIAL!!!

Second, I’m assuming the welder was of the female persuasion (a Flashdance moment 😂

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

dead-cow.jpg

Is that Dead? Looks like its lazing in front of the fire, if its dead whats it doing on the carpet? Strange picture, shiny hoofs....

• Haha 1

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

It’s a toy cow goofball!

Toy Cow ? WTF is a toy cow doing with a look like that on its face, and its MR Goofball if you dont mind...

BS that aint no Toy, its a dead one for sure, weirdos out there......

Edited by James Regan
waking up