Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
James Regan

Interesting Blog on Trading in General.

Guys check out this Blog by one of the boys, very interesting and im sure with a little support, he will feel more inclined to add more content.

Good Job @DayTrader

• Like 2

(edited)

Cheers man 😎 

Edited by Guest

(edited)

@James Regan , some is stuff I typed up anyway for research or interest for myself and others. I'll try and do the odd trading ones, like technical indicators maybe, plus historical ones about oil, metals, the markets, any articles I find and so on, but let me know which are the most interesting. Some are literally bits from wiki with my own research and other sources like trading sites, and then all edited and tidied up and put together again. But a lot as I say I was typing up anyway, either for my own reference and interest or for others. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

@James Regan , some is stuff I typed up anyway for research or interest for myself and others. I'll try and do the odd trading ones, like technical indicators maybe, plus historical ones about oil, metals, the markets, any articles I find and so on, but let me know which are the most interesting. Some are literally bits from wiki with my own research and other sources like trading sites, and then all edited and tidied up and put together again. But a lot as I say I was typing up anyway, either for my own reference and interest or for others. 

Gold, I traded for a couple of years, I would be interested to know your take?

(edited)

just posted one about gold a few hours ago  :) 

hahah my take on your etoro story would be funnier 

Edited by Guest

I'd be interested to understand how it's done i.e. software and what mechanism one can trade. Mainly just for my curiousity as I did have a dabble with oil shares 8 or 9 years ago. At first it was virtual trading so no real money involved, made quite a lot of non-money actually, that was with the Falkland oil companies I'd been given a tip for. Then I tried with the real thing and ended up buying my way out which took months, the shares I bought lost value, so I kept buying the dips and eventually got out without a loss....it was a pretty brutal experience 😆

Short term- Currency and Commodities - poker basically

Long term stocks and shares- Very boring

• Upvote 2

LOL it's way easier than poker to make money trust me. People are so much better than they used to be, so much work and math been done in the game. 

Wow.  Looks pretty good.