Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VK

Climate Change 'Worst Case' Scenario is NOT Likely to Happen

Researchers say so but at the same time warn drastic changes are still needed to meet warming goals.Climate change might not be as extreme as once presumed, a new study has found. According to them, we are much closer to reaching Paris Climate Accord goals. Is this one in a series of studies reliable or this is just another delusion?

So bad things won't happen now?? We've been telling this for the last 10 years but believed. 

Global warming is  like travelling by plane in terms of safety. Statistically, you are very safe, unless you crash. 

I always questioned this debate by climate alarmists. This was always a political issue and never a real social issue about the welfare of mankind.  Science should always question this until proven. Manmade global warming simply is not a fact. Study it? Yes, but call it the most pressing issue in our world is absurd. 

Well I'm not a scientist but the increase of C02 down to the burning of fossil fuels was proven. 

So we got about 97% studies that shows global warming is going to have maybe not the worst scenario, but not the good one either. And now they were all incorrect. They didn't convince me. 

I have given up on trying to find the grain of truth in so many PR-fueled reports at both ends of the climate change axis. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

• Upvote 1

Indeed. It's hard to separate out the political motivations from actual, unbiased science. I believe the latter, in general, doesn't exist.

Climate change has already been a disaster for millions of people.  It forced migrations from what was once arable land to urban centers in the Middle East and Africa, leading to crowding, lack of resources, unrest, war and migration.  It has intensified hurricanes, cyclones and fires.  And, it will only get worse until things get so bad that the people of the world demand that their leaders come together to do much more to reduce the amount of carbon and methane pouring into the atmosphere.  How bad must it get for you?  And, does it matter to you if it is just intolerable for millions who just happen to have been born elsewhere?

• Upvote 1