Tom Kirkman

Elizabeth Warren has declared meme warfare in her U.S. President bid

As a decade long anon and chan poster ...

9gwv.png.8115b7ddade99592f83ee321066c883b.png

31uu9ceym6w31.thumb.jpg.a6c20eed672b86fb4995ed8529fe739f.jpg

Ui3Wlxl.jpg.9f69baad63a2b2268b59ee362280307b.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Behold, the mighty creator of Warren's Meme Team, Misha Leybovich.  LMFAO.  Meme warfare that can't handle comments.  This is going to be FUN !!!!

ke2uobg3vnw31.png.34d9a08b8e1e250b0af61d418c186891.png

• Upvote 2

Tom,

Are those bullet points re Eric Ciaramella accurate?

(edited)

Which chan are you on Tom?

I love 4chan/pol/ it's extra spicy

Edited by El Nikko
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Tom,

Never trust any meme unless you check it yourself Doug

True....I just happen to know Tom so I’m fairly sure that I can trust him....fairly sure...😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

True....I just happen to know Tom so I’m fairly sure that I can trust him....fairly sure...😂

Oh yeh I like Tom's posts a lot but we destroyed the democrats and other groups because they post fake science/facts etc

We should be absolutely 100% correct in everything we say and do unless it's done in an ironic manor

Ex Memetic warefare veteran still nursing my wounds

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Which chan are you on Tom?

I love 4chan/pol/ it's extra spicy

/pol/ was fun for a long time, but I mostly dropped going there a few years ago.  Got too comped, in my opinion.  For the last couple years I preferred 8chan, still waiting for the "new" version of it to come online.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Tom,

In my opinion, yes.  Probably a bit too spicy for this forum to delve too deeply into it, though.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom Kirkman said:

/pol/ was fun for a long time, but I mostly dropped going there a few years ago.  Got too comped, in my opinion.  For the last couple years I preferred 8chan, still waiting for the "new" version of it to come online.

Yeh I do know what you mean there are some very dubious posts that get made on there now, every now and then there are some real gems on there for those with an infantile sense of humour like me, I really should grow up to be honest :D

I think 8chan is back up by the way but it cannot be accessed by chrome, I'll have to check that out. I do know that the strange and mysterious Q group posted something the other day and that is always via 8chan.

Just now, El Nikko said:

Yeh I do know what you mean there are some very dubious posts that get made on there now, every now and then there are some real gems on there for those with an infantile sense of humour like me, I really should grow up to be honest :D

I think 8chan is back up by the way but it cannot be accessed by chrome, I'll have to check that out. I do know that the strange and mysterious Q group posted something the other day and that is always via 8chan.

Q was moved from 4chan to 8chan, mostly due to comped mods f*ckery on 4chan.  The Q forum on 8chan was unlisted, so users had to know how to find it.  Then 8chan was taken down.  I've been so busy with moving that I haven't checked yet about 8chan replacement.  Lost all my bookmarks because my Malaysia phone won't accept a U.S. sim card, so had to get a new U.S. phone.

3 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Q was moved from 4chan to 8chan, mostly due to comped mods f*ckery on 4chan.  The Q forum on 8chan was unlisted, so users had to know how to find it.  Then 8chan was taken down.  I've been so busy with moving that I haven't checked yet about 8chan replacement.  Lost all my bookmarks because my Malaysia phone won't accept a U.S. sim card, so had to get a new U.S. phone.

It was up for a day or so, there were a few Q posts and it's gone down again. I think it was being hosted in Russia and the service provider removed it.

It's funny how one website can be taken down because of a criminal but not facebook which is where the crime was livestreamed.

We are living in very strange times

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I've been so busy with moving that I haven't checked yet about 8chan replacement. 

Too many people currently trying to access 8kun, which is the designated replacement for 8chan.  So unlikely to be up and running and stable this week due to the crush of people.

8kun runs on the clearnet - and something called Lokinet

https://lokinet.org/

Clearnet address:
https://8kun.net

Ouch 😆

1572937484556.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

a46dbda20b7bdd084459c435ceb1142e3dedf462485a31ab300770bac840ff70.png.5f9d0e45e7cd627ca047f68400eb31ba.png

4c9441c78b6ffdf3d41ba41de7e5b5776953aa677c50cf3faa8513a794d200b4.jpg.16d1df6bd150d1a4758ad0a6de0ce00b.jpg

c4fcaa9252fcfbdef8fcc3fafd3fcae6730f450e362cc60e8afc54253db319b9.thumb.png.63c779e7c3d82d97dae0acedafd7dcce.png

• Haha 2

ac27c3899a82dfe836a2058f5e429e15b2fbc0663e21b261c4d185f4e1e6a14f.png.aa45d185889251aabea2377eab25e28e.png

0d42b7e5dd2f45221ceb8d2b3b0df9f6f02718876284a75ca6cb7df9212ea896.thumb.jpg.6d908581744ff6ee23c7a5455d23da0a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

EIh_QDKXkAI2-6t.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Elizabeth Warren's 'Meme Team' Flops Spectacularly on Launch Day

Elizabeth Warren's campaign tried to launch a "Warren's Meme Team," claiming it would "save the nation with selfies and memes." No, really.

In a tweet that has since been deleted, Warren's Meme Team wrote:

@WarrensMemeTeam will help us win the primaries, then win on the digital battlefield in the general. Expressive energy channeled through this engine will a) outperform the trolls, b) “organize the memers”, & c) empower all supporters to participate w/ any skill/creativity level.

You can see a cringe-worthy compilation of Warren memes here:

Those are lofty goals, but I can guarantee you that Elizabeth Warren's meme team will never "outperform trolls." If anything, this will just give the trolls the material they need for even better memes. Meming is for the anons on 4chan, and everyone knows not to poke 4chan, except Elizabeth Warren, it seems.  ...

• Haha 1

Well that didn't last long, only one tweet and the website seems to be down lol

There's an older video out there when a supposed supporter pretended to take a selfie but instead recorded himself saying 'a certain very bad historical figure' "did nothing wrong" while she smiles at the camera. Childish yes, very bad also yes but it was hilarious lol. 2016 was a wonderful year

18 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Well that didn't last long, only one tweet and the website seems to be down lol

us7hr49njvw31.thumb.png.2aae558219708a865743aaeae3c7a155.png

• Haha 1