ronwagn

This Battery Uses Up CO2 to Create Energy

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

A pack of TWENTY cigarettes costs 30 DOLLARS in Australia and that why our economy headed for DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also why we have had 7 PM's in 7 years.

Your economy revolves around the tobacco industry?

In the UK a pack of 20 is approx AUD 24

I think your latest PM is the worst of the lot IMO.

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

Your economy revolves around the tobacco industry?

In the UK a pack of 20 is approx AUD 24

I think your latest PM is the worst of the lot IMO.

When you deny freedom and basic human rights to the 14% of the population who smoke, that is a big problem. No way will you be re-elected.

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

When you deny freedom and basic human rights to the 14% of the population who smoke, that is a big problem. No way will you be re-elected.

Ironic really as his chances of re-election have gone up in smoke over his handling (or lack of) of the bush fires.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

A pack of TWENTY cigarettes costs 30 DOLLARS in Australia and that why our economy headed for DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also why we have had 7 PM's in 7 years.

I think our taxes on cigs are ridiculous. I can hardly believe that anyone has higher taxes!

People should grow their own tobacco and roll their own. 

9 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Ironic really as his chances of re-election have gone up in smoke over his handling (or lack of) of the bush fires.

Second hand smoke from Mother Nature and arsonists. Very sad as it will impact the innocent. Sort of like living in China and other super polluted areas that the elites never chastise. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

People should grow their own tobacco and roll their own. 

I have a friend that grows his own pipe tobacco  I was surprised it grew so well this far north.

You can also legally grow 4 weed plants if that's your thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Rob Kramer said:

Just gonna throw it out there as it's somewhat related . If there targetting CO2 due to green house gas effects would the energy not be better used for capturing moisture as it's a greenhouse gas much easier to capture and holding a majority of the greenhouse gas %. I dont know if it's self defeating but a energy plant that also dehumidified and purifies  the water (like Florida delsalination) solves water, greenhouse gasses and power shortage all spoken about by global warming crowd. 

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/21/dehumidifying-the-tropics 

Wow did it take me a long time to find this thread :$ ... but hey some humidity info! More self regulating planet theory and/or incomplete weather assumptions .