Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Don Jr. Tweets name Ukraine Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella. Worked for CIA during Obama Administration, Hold over to Trump National Security Council , more . . . .

On 11/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, Boat said:

Why are you boys so excited about a guy that told the world about what Trump calls the perfect phone call. Trump stands by that call. Whistle blowing a perfect call should be a non issue, eh? 

Hmmm I don't know maybe because it was a confidential conversation between the president of the US and another head of state. If it's a perfect call then, yes, so-called whistle blowing is an issue. What's next a whistle blower comes forward about Trump's Super Bowl pick?

This argument is as dumb as the one about a citizen's privacy. Well if you've got nothing to hide you won't mind if I read your email, mail, bank statements and health records eh?

You really have to wonder about some posters on here eh?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4

Finally, someone has some sense here !!

US democracy is messy and designed to be confrontational. Zealous members of both parties provide checks and balances in their constant battle for power. In this case Trump is and was naive  about anything he says and does staying a secret. Including tax records and business practices. 
How he has survived his sex messes so far and things like the number of law suits he has been in is amazing. No go google and catch up. Lol

You mean ‘sex messes’ like the Stormy Daniel’s fiasco?

• Haha 1

Ooh you may get the Miss World rant 

#freud 

15 hours ago, Boat said:

US democracy is messy and designed to be confrontational. Zealous members of both parties provide checks and balances in their constant battle for power. In this case Trump is and was naive  about anything he says and does staying a secret. Including tax records and business practices. 
How he has survived his sex messes so far and things like the number of law suits he has been in is amazing. No go google and catch up. Lol

Your civics lessons are lacking. The three branches of government were designed to create the "checks and balances", Not the two entrenched parties. All they've done (and the Demoncrats are the worst offenders here, hands down) is CORRUPT the intention of the 3 branches and misuse them in their constant and unrelenting quest for more power. It was Demoncrat judges who decided to "legislate from the bench" and created "laws" out of thin air that no one voted for. There is NO WAY IN HELL that was what our founders intended. People like you pretend that republicans picking judges who WON'T legislate from the bench is somehow suborning the process. It isn't, it's trying to restore sanity to an out of balance situation.

The judge Kavanaugh fiasco is a perfect example of the depths to which the democrats will stoop to thwart the other side, regardless of the fact that every one of their star accusers was an outrageous liar. Had the FBI done their duty, and actually INTERVIEWED these women, officially, they'd all be chilling in prison right now. But no, can't have honesty at the highest levels of our law enforcement can we? Instead they have to ruin General Flynn in a bushwhack interview process that never should have occurred and that will be overturned by honest judges if Flynn's lawyers ever get their full day in court, something the Demoncrats and their allies in the FBI are fighting like hell to avoid. 

• Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 9:49 PM, Boat said:

Why are you boys so excited about a guy that told the world about what Trump calls the perfect phone call. Trump stands by that call. Whistle blowing a perfect call should be a non issue, eh? 

Have y'all noticed now that they aren't even talking about the "phone call" anymore? now they are trying to talk about the withholding of aid for a couple of months? Even though they can't tie that in to a QPC it's all they want to talk about. LMFFAOFUOOMGRN!!!!! Friggin morons are GRASPING at straws that aren't even there!!

Laughing my fat fuckin ass off fucked up out of my gourd right now!!!!!

I knew someone would be askin' soon....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Your civics lessons are lacking. The three branches of government were designed to create the "checks and balances", Not the two entrenched parties. All they've done (and the Demoncrats are the worst offenders here, hands down) is CORRUPT the intention of the 3 branches and misuse them in their constant and unrelenting quest for more power. It was Demoncrat judges who decided to "legislate from the bench" and created "laws" out of thin air that no one voted for. There is NO WAY IN HELL that was what our founders intended. People like you pretend that republicans picking judges who WON'T legislate from the bench is somehow suborning the process. It isn't, it's trying to restore sanity to an out of balance situation.

The judge Kavanaugh fiasco is a perfect example of the depths to which the democrats will stoop to thwart the other side, regardless of the fact that every one of their star accusers was an outrageous liar. Had the FBI done their duty, and actually INTERVIEWED these women, officially, they'd all be chilling in prison right now. But no, can't have honesty at the highest levels of our law enforcement can we? Instead they have to ruin General Flynn in a bushwhack interview process that never should have occurred and that will be overturned by honest judges if Flynn's lawyers ever get their full day in court, something the Demoncrats and their allies in the FBI are fighting like hell to avoid. 

Just proves how deep the demorats have entrenched themselves, they have the FBI in their back pocket.....for now. I am eagerly anticipating the trial part of the impeachment where the Trumpers will be able to subpoena anyone they wish and bare their sins to the country and the world. And you are correct, the LIB judges have just been making it up lately, and judges are SUPPOSED to follow the letter of the law, not how they feel about deciding it is for each individual case. That's OK, we'll get the courts balanced out during the next term so that the letter of the law is back to being the norm. Trump 2020!!

#bestpresidentever!!!!

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Have y'all noticed now that they aren't even talking about the "phone call" anymore? now they are trying to talk about the withholding of aid for a couple of months? Even though they can't tie that in to a QPC it's all they want to talk about. LMFFAOFUOOMGRN!!!!! Friggin morons are GRASPING at straws that aren't even there!!

Laughing my fat fuckin ass off fucked up out of my gourd right now!!!!!

I knew someone would be askin' soon....

They can't quote the call because there's nothing there. Now they're trying to establish a chain of events that defy space and time. As in, Trump went back in time to deny aid, then went to the present to say what he wanted for the aid already given. It's a bit complex that way, which is why Adam Shifty pretended to read the call while he knew the cameras were rolling, since he knew his low information voters would never know the difference. There are still 64 million dumbocrats who believe the fictional version. They'll be shocked and dismayed into voting for any lizard leader put up, regardless of skill or lack thereof. 

• Upvote 1

The Devil has found support from Right wing conspiracy nuts. The idea that our government through employees is evil represents a danger to us all.

36 minutes ago, CO Engineer said:

The Devil has found support from Right wing conspiracy nuts. The idea that our government through employees is evil represents a danger to us all.

I'm not exactly a fan of Rand Paul, but he makes a valid point here:

R4Xh00g.jpg.b06d12223bed34854a220baf5037c2e9.jpg

Also, related:

EJL686WWoAAddUM.thumb.jpeg.170eb4150e7b929858f1d5435adcf192.jpeg

svz1mdxv4by31.thumb.jpg.de0728bc14e85e29bba2a4fa49a5312b.jpg

• Great Response! 4

On 11/13/2019 at 10:28 PM, shadowkin said:

This argument is as dumb as the one about a citizen's privacy. Well if you've got nothing to hide you won't mind if I read your email, mail, bank statements and health records eh?

9lbi7tuyzuy31.jpg.4f182a2de49e4eb749e50c8fa3d6ded9.jpg

• Haha 3

I can't wait to hear what Yankobitch had to say today, I hope that it comes out in the wash that the Ukrainians asked Trump to remove her useless ass, for being useless, and that was why she was fired from her useless cushy job, for being useless.... I have a theme going 'round and 'round in my useless head right now, could you tell? 

35 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

I can't wait to hear what Yankobitch had to say today, I hope that it comes out in the wash that the Ukrainians asked Trump to remove her useless ass, for being useless, and that was why she was fired from her useless cushy job, for being useless.... I have a theme going 'round and 'round in my useless head right now, could you tell? 

Happy to help out  : )

Marie Yovanovitch Was Prepped by Obama Administration About Issues With Hunter Biden and Burisma

... and  ...

Rep. Jim Jordan’s full questioning of Amb. Yovanovitch | Trump impeachment hearings

means ...

cinnamon-toast-horiz-a-1800-1024x683.thumb.jpg.8dc90020e606401a4c8282732d18b87e.jpg

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SERWIN said:

I was watching the whole thing, and I thought she did fairly well, then I remembered I was watching CNN and Shifty Adam in action, cunning tweet from POTUS. But as a neutral some shit went down there from both sides.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:51 AM, Tom Gagnon said:

trump needs to be removed from office immediately and by whatever means are at hand.  If he stays, there will absolutely be a civil war.

and the left would lose badly if that happened so be careful for what you wish for.

Who owns all the guns?

What percentage of the military and police etc are Trump supporters?

(edited)

On 11/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, Ward Smith said:

Your civics lessons are lacking. The three branches of government were designed to create the "checks and balances", Not the two entrenched parties. All they've done (and the Demoncrats are the worst offenders here, hands down) is CORRUPT the intention of the 3 branches and misuse them in their constant and unrelenting quest for more power

There is NO WAY IN HELL that was what our founders intended. People like you pretend that republicans picking judges who WON'T legislate from the bench is somehow suborning the process. It isn't, it's trying to restore sanity to an out of balance situation.

Had the FBI done their duty, and actually INTERVIEWED these women, officially, they'd all be chilling in prison right now. But no, can't have honesty at the highest levels of our law enforcement can we? 

Two thoughts

1. Notice the Senate GOP have been talking about voting on THEIR rules for the Impeachment Trial. (a) No hearsay allowed (b) subpeona all the crooks like Ciaramella, the FBI , Justice Department , State Department , Schiff ? Maybe Hillary ?  etc, (c) Full due process for Trump (d) Senator Kennedy said Senate would ask two questions , why did Trump want Ukraine to look into corruption and why Hunter Biden received large sum of money to be on Barisma  board.

2.  The IG report will be out before the Senate Trial. Could be explosive. 

PLUS Senator Graham will eat them alive. 

Nancy Pelosi might have second thoughts about allowing an Impeachment vote. DOES SHE WANT TO EXPOSE DEMs TO ALL THAT ? 

I previously thought 100% will vote Impeachment.  Not so sure  now  ? ? ? 

Other Topic: Attorney General Barr tore U.S. Democratic Party apart at the Federalist dinner Thursday in Washington DC with his speech on Dem sabotage of the Presidency. (was this a veiled threat to Nancy P and her Dem's ?)

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Marmite?

Toast.  Burnt toast.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Toast.  Burnt toast.

Does Marmite, nee Vegamite, nee Cenovis, taste better if the toast is burnt? Cause I don't believe it could taste much worse…

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Does Marmite, nee Vegamite, nee Cenovis, taste better if the toast is burnt? Cause I don't believe it could taste much worse…

Marmite is an acquired taste.  Which I have never acquired.

• Haha 2

Marmite on slightly burnt toast is amazing

On 11/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, SERWIN said:

It’s fairly obvious even after a cursory inspection of your post...😂

Marmite is harvested from between someones toes that does not bathe or change socks often enough.

It is an acquired taste much like sticking a pencil in your eye is an acquired taste!😂

• Haha 2

(edited)

On 11/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, Ward Smith said:

They can't quote the call because there's nothing there. Now they're trying to establish a chain of events that defy space and time. As in, Trump went back in time to deny aid, then went to the present to say what he wanted for the aid already given. It's a bit complex that way, which is why Adam Shifty pretended to read the call while he knew the cameras were rolling, since he knew his low information voters would never know the difference. There are still 64 million dumbocrats who believe the fictional version. They'll be shocked and dismayed into voting for any lizard leader put up, regardless of skill or lack thereof. 

"since he knew his low information voters would never know the difference"

I have a question :

I have never heard your English phrase " low information voter"

Is "low information" an euphemism for "stupid" or "dumb" ?

Edited by Jabbar
  • Haha 1