Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Don Jr. Tweets name Ukraine Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella. Worked for CIA during Obama Administration, Hold over to Trump National Security Council , more . . . .

There is a limit to what level people should go to defending illegal behavior by someone in high office. It gets to the point that the reader actually starts to question the intelligence of the supporter. We seem to be well past that point unfortunately.

This is not a game, nor is it trivial.

2 hours ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

There is a limit to what level people should go to defending illegal behavior by someone in high office. It gets to the point that the reader actually starts to question the intelligence of the supporter. We seem to be well past that point unfortunately.

This is not a game, nor is it trivial.

Is that a YES ?

On 11/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, SERWIN said:

Trump should have cleaned house, no one from the bumba admin should have been allowed to stay. A lot of his problems wouldn't exist right now had he done so.

That is exactly what a dictator would do. Are 3 out of 10 Americans really that blind to allow your democracy go down the tube? It is quite incredible and very sad to watch.

Free speech has been used by the Fox News and Limbaughs of the US to completely dupe people. Time to wake up and read read read. Now I know how the National Inquirer managed to exist. Too many people are happy to be misled and ill informed. 

Plus those very impressive diplomats were hired by Regan and served all administrations. That is readily available info but does require breaking out of the Fox trance.

There is no grey area -it is very black and white.

(edited)

4 hours ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

That is exactly what a dictator would do. Are 3 out of 10 Americans really that blind to allow your democracy go down the tube? It is quite incredible and very sad to watch.

Free speech has been used by the Fox News and Limbaughs of the US to completely dupe people. Time to wake up and read read read. Now I know how the National Inquirer managed to exist. Too many people are happy to be misled and ill informed. 

Plus those very impressive diplomats were hired by Regan and served all administrations. That is readily available info but does require breaking out of the Fox trance.

You say: "That's exactly what a dictator would do"

FACT: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA DID.  ONE MONTH BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE HE TOLD ALL AMBASSADORS THEY ARE FIRED . PUT ALL HIS OWN PEOPLE IN.

Yavonovich ( highly partisan) was appointed ambassador by Obama and swarn in August 2016, only a FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION.  

SO I GUESS YOU ARE SAYING OBAMA WAS A DICTATOR ?

Remember the State Department was at odds with the Trump Administration from day one.  He just beat their leader Hillary whom appointed her cronies to high level positions.  New Sec State Tillerson saw the bloated, inefficient department loaded with self-important bureaucrats and put a freeze on hiring.  This upset the department employees even more.  

Most of the diplomatic Corp are lifers, generally from acadamia. Probably could cut 50% of the headcount and actually be more efficient.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Here, let me throw you a bone.

lGSVefq.png.a32855526431db21bf0e7da7109fd005.png

Funny how that bit about "beaten to death" is perfectly acceptable by Big Tech platforms when talking about Trump. 

Just imagine the howls of outrage by the far left if someone wrote that about Obama when he was President.

e.g.

"Yes, in a sane society Obama, a traitor to the American people, would be dragged out to the streets and beaten to death."

See the blatant double standard at work here?

I'm too lazy right now to dig up caps of numerous Twitter posts that openly call for assassinating Trump.

Mainstream Media double standards are really pathetic.

rumt9ic4jey31.thumb.jpg.3893c193ed89e4d0cfc2cfb6b45111fb.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

m5znakvg5az31.thumb.jpg.ce327215acd1ca3ec5438aba7d3b5a56.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

@Tom Kirkman - you still don't get it do you?

image.png.0b47c1ab2833e1f7d8113007a793af30.png

:) 

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Jabbar said:

You say: "That's exactly what a dictator would do"

FACT: THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT OBAMA DID.  ONE MONTH BEFORE OBAMA TOOK OFFICE HE TOLD ALL AMBASADORS THEY ARE FIRED . PUT ALL HIS OWN PEOPLE IN.

SO I GUESS YOU ARE SAYING OBAMA WAS A DICTATOR ?

Do your homework.

Yes,  please do the homework. The political appointee ambassadors, those who were not career diplomats were asked to go, and as part of the American spoils system, someone else put in their place. Pretty much business as usual.

The diplomatic corps was left in place, for better or worse. And there are ambassadors from the diplomatic corp, but many are not. I know the one in Saudi was a political appointee, and resigned. I met the guy. His main role I think was to promote American goods and services. The oil executives were a bit but off representing them wasn't his agenda

Trump more more unusual in not replacing many who resigned. He didn't turn around and hand out ambassadorships like party favors. Which actually for time left the career folks even more in charge since they didn't have a political overlord. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

Does anybody believe the BS this guy is spewing? Like an exploding toilet. Where do you get your info? CNN? ABC?

And you can't even spell the name Reagan correctly, shows just how intelligent you must be. Where ever you are getting your info you should stop, now. You are so horribly misinformed it is scary.....

• Haha 2

It is like everyone is trying to out stupid each other. Incredibly sad. All the truth etc is out in plain sight.

56 minutes ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

It is like everyone is trying to out stupid each other. Incredibly sad. All the truth etc is out in plain sight.

If you're intent on "out stupiding" everyone, please continue. 

To pretend you have gnosis on this topic and everyone who doesn't is "stupid" is itself, stupid. 

• Haha 1

I think Trump and his team could have saved themselves and US citizens a lot of trouble if they knew how to vet potential candidates for jobs.  Shouldn’t all those never Trumpers be never hired in the first place? 
Like with immigration, countries and color of skin are Trump issues instead of vetting individuals for assimilation. 

The art of the deal is matching the right incentives to gain dirt on your opponent. A perfect phone call includes blaming your allies to remind the target how limited your sources for resources are. Rob Blahojevich squirms in his jail cell knowing he should have been the Prez and had the power to do a better job maximizing those opportunities. Lol

14 minutes ago, Boat said:

I think Trump and his team could have saved themselves and US citizens a lot of trouble if they knew how to vet potential candidates for jobs.  Shouldn’t all those never Trumpers be never hired in the first place? 
Like with immigration, countries and color of skin are Trump issues instead of vetting individuals for assimilation. 

The art of the deal is matching the right incentives to gain dirt on your opponent. A perfect phone call includes blaming your allies to remind the target how limited your sources for resources are. Rob Blahojevich squirms in his jail cell knowing he should have been the Prez and had the power to do a better job maximizing those opportunities. Lol

Name a "never Trumper" hired by Trump.

Was Trump "stuck" with a bazillion Obama and democrat lifers when he came into office? Why yes, yes he was.

Did the Senate democrats in the minority put incessant "holds" on Trump nominees so he couldn't even hire people if he wanted?  Why yes, yes they did (and still do).

Did Trump have to face trumped up charges of "RUSSIAN collusion" from day one when he entered office? Why yes, yes he did. 

Would those FALSE charges have been amplified by him trying to clean house with Obama appointees? Why yes, yes they would (courtesy of a sycophant and corrupt MSM, itself a branch of the DNC).

Has Trump been hamstrung since he's been elected by whiny, triggered snowflakes and criminally corrupt bunglecrats and plutocrats in all stages of govt service? Why yes, yes he has. 

Is the swamp fighting back with every dirty trick in their playbook to keep from being exposed? Why yes, yes they are. 

Are you an idiot to be on the same side as the swamp critters, or are you merely one of them yourself? Jury is still out on that one. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

m5znakvg5az31.thumb.jpg.ce327215acd1ca3ec5438aba7d3b5a56.jpg

But, but, but didn’t 13 Russian nationals get busted?

Dude named Michael Cohen, busted for a variety of reasons including campaign finance violations.

Flynn, George Papadopoulos and Rick Gates, try a google.

Then we have Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

All of these boys live in Trumps swamp and deserve a google since your media connections appear to have missed some news.

There are over 1.8 million+ government employees. Get to work vetting never Trumpers, lol Didn’t around 1/2 of them oppose Obama? Cool, now we’re down to 900,000 or so. Build that wall and keep them in.

You are winning hands down bud. #dumbestofusall

You need to get your news somewhere other that Sesame Street, cause you have been fed a pipe dream. MOST Presidents clean house and replace EVERY diplomat in other countries. 

Maybe Trump had enough crap on his hands to deal with besides replacing every foreign diplomat right off the bat.

Maybe she was not doing her job the way he felt she should be, and any boss will fire you for going against their orders, makes sense.

I don't think I can find ONE diplomat that is in the same position they were when hired by Reagan, I can't find any still working, or alive for that matter. And you need to open your eyes, the TRUTH is in front of everyone's eyes, just those stuck with Trump derangement syndrome seem to have lost the ability to read, they have to have it dictated to them by the demo's and they believe everything that they are being told. Open your eyes man, there is NOTHING Trump has done that is an impeachable offense, and every time I tune in to the hearings the offence  changes. From a phone call for quid pro quo, to witness tampering, and what will it turn into next.

Think about it, if a court pulled you in for a trial on a charge, and every day or so the charge changed, how would your lawyers react? You can't start a trial and expect to be getting the evidence as the trial goes on. You also can't be changing the charges everyday to suit the needs  of the dumborats. This will go to the Senate and all hell is going to break loose upon them when it does. We WILL get a trial for Hilliary, Obumba, Comey, Lynch, the list goes on and on. They should have shut their mouths and sat tight, but now they have shown what first class fools they really are.... We WILL see them brought to JUSTICE. The protection plan is over as soon as the trial starts in the Senate. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Boat said:

But, but, but didn’t 13 Russian nationals get busted?

Dude named Michael Cohen, busted for a variety of reasons including campaign finance violations.

Flynn, George Papadopoulos and Rick Gates, try a google.

Then we have Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.

All of these boys live in Trumps swamp and deserve a google since your media connections appear to have missed some news.

Permit me to give you the kind of colonoscopy with federal bullying that Herr Mueller and his Staatspolizei gave to everyone in Trump's orbit and I GUARANTEE I can have You up on multiple charges. Meanwhile the elephant in the room, studiously ignored? MUELLER pretended NO KNOWLEDGE of GPS Fusion under OATH! You'd have to be congenitally mentally defective to miss that note, again jury is still out on you. 

BTW your (incorrect) definition of "busted needs work. The Russians were charged with something, and when one of them shocked Mueller by showing up for his day in court, Mueller punted and admitted he had no case. Guess your sycophant news neglected to tell you that, too consumed with analysing Trump's typos to bother, you know, reporting the news. But now I think I see where you're Really from. Your with the MSM aren't you? Part of the swamp indeed. 

• Great Response! 1

On 11/13/2019 at 11:18 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

You mean ‘sex messes’ like the Stormy Daniel’s fiasco?

I don't think most Americans care whether he slept with a WHORE, that is their job after all. And yes, a person that has sex with someone for money is a WHORE, and she does it for money in front of a camera. The word is whore...

(edited)

18 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

You need to get your news somewhere other than Sesame Street

Spat my cup of tea out.

Too good. 

#errbut

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Boat said:

There are over 1.8 million+ government employees. Get to work vetting never Trumpers, lol Didn’t around 1/2 of them oppose Obama? Cool, now we’re down to 900,000 or so. Build that wall and keep them in.

But really? Most of those people are just that. Employees. Hired by the IRS, the treasury dept, the FBI, CIA, Secret service, park rangers, etc. The people that needed to be removed are the diplomats. They needed to have someone appointed to take their place. It was a huge mistake not just cleaning house and ridding us of them immediately. 

• Upvote 1

I was a federal civil servant (in Canada) for many years, and elections - even with a power change - generally had little effect on operations. 

The civil servants and non-elected executives are programed from day one to be non-partisan as possible; and in reality it is these people who make most decisions.  Only massive changes to funding makes any difference, and even then only slowly as the workers are unionized.

Cutbacks were mainly done via hiring freezes and attrition, not layoffs or termination.  You can't dismiss someone for their political views unless they are publicly campaigning (we were barely allowed to put up a lawn sign under Harper as he knew many hated him) or abusing their position.

"You're fired!" is for private, not public operations.

• Upvote 1

Or you could elect a president whose words and actions don’t need to be hidden. Let those 20 year Dems and Republicans keep their jobs. Firing an entire gov party every election cycle is what they do in China, Russia, N Korea and Turkey. Oh wait, Trump talks on glowing terms on those boys. Bet he’s got system envy.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

And if you were on the verge of war with any of those 4 you would still be complaining?   @Boat

And without wanting another argument lol, I hope your 'non partisan' ness there was better than when it comes to US politics? ;)  @Enthalpic

Edited by Guest

13 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

I was a federal civil servant (in Canada) for many years, and elections - even with a power change - generally had little effect on operations. 

The civil servants and non-elected executives are programed from day one to be non-partisan as possible; and in reality it is these people who make most decisions.  Only massive changes to funding makes any difference, and even then only slowly as the workers are unionized.

Cutbacks were mainly done via hiring freezes and attrition, not layoffs or termination.  You can't dismiss someone for their political views unless they are publicly campaigning (we were barely allowed to put up a lawn sign under Harper as he knew many hated him) or abusing their position.

"You're fired!" is for private, not public operations.

Unfortunately, the kind of person attracted to "civil service" is exactly the wrong kind to be running anything. In the real world the kind of nonsense that "civil servants" get away with on a daily basis would end quickly, precisely because they CAN be fired, and if not fired, their idiocies punished by the market. Indeed the very best thing that could happen in BOTH our countries would be for mass firings of government bunglecrats. Indeed, the likelihood is extremely high that things would go BETTER with them gone. 

Alas, this is a pipe dream, and in the US the camel got its nose under the tent when Kennedy enacted the Civil Service Act, denying the president the ability to fire civil servants evermore. Since then, and in complete rejection of @Boat's imaginings above, the percentage of Demoncrats in civil service approaches 100% as easily proven by voting and donation patterns. You yourself would have been hard pressed to name one legitimate conservative where you worked, unless he was an appointment by Harper. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You yourself would have been hard pressed to name one legitimate conservative where you worked, unless he was an appointment by Harper. 

Actually no; most lower and new staff certainly leaned left  - as they feared for their jobs (term employees could just not have their contract renewed).  Middle mangers with indeterminate (aka permanent) status often were pretty far right - they made good money and don't like paying taxes.

Plus I live in Alberta where every seat went to the Cons in the last election.

Of course the union leadership is all NDP and Liberal.

Edited by Enthalpic