Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Don Jr. Tweets name Ukraine Whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella. Worked for CIA during Obama Administration, Hold over to Trump National Security Council , more . . . .

(edited)

19 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Unfortunately, the kind of person attracted to "civil service" is exactly the wrong kind to be running anything. In the real world the kind of nonsense that "civil servants" get away with on a daily basis would end quickly, precisely because they CAN be fired, and if not fired, their idiocies punished by the market. Indeed the very best thing that could happen in BOTH our countries would be for mass firings of government bunglecrats. Indeed, the likelihood is extremely high that things would go BETTER with them gone. 

Alas, this is a pipe dream, and in the US the camel got its nose under the tent when Kennedy enacted the Civil Service Act, denying the president the ability to fire civil servants evermore. Since then, and in complete rejection of @Boat's imaginings above, the percentage of Demoncrats in civil service approaches 100% as easily proven by voting and donation patterns. You yourself would have been hard pressed to name one legitimate conservative where you worked, unless he was an appointment by Harper. 

Stability is a massive draw, and you are correct that after the first few years many employees pick up bad habits knowing they can get away with loads of stuff (myself included). On the other hand there are downsides, no free coffee in the lunchroom (tax $ you know), no Christmas bonuses or parties, etc.

In Alberta during the oil boom it sucked to work for the feds when all my friends were just rolling in cash with less education.  Thousands in bonuses, extravagant parties...

However, I was immune to market forces and had the almighty pension plan...

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

22 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

And without wanting another argument lol, I hope your 'non partisan' ness there was better than when it comes to US politics? ;)  @Enthalpic

Chemicals don't care who is Prime Minister.  I worked for 8 years under a Harper gov't no problem - my position was fairly immune because law enforcement is a law in itself. 

You can't stop enforcing a law just because it's expensive and inconvenient for business. To stop enforcement you have to change the actual law, not funding. Which of course Harper did by weakening the Fisheries Act and protected waters.

Edited by Enthalpic

On 11/10/2019 at 5:02 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

Not a chance...

I had assumed it'd get through..   My  Post deleted on Facebook.  Maybe if I misspell name and change the slightly rotate  the picture  so it doesn't image match so easily.   😁

On 11/11/2019 at 8:40 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

Says the side who would consider starting a civil war simply because their candidate lost an election...

It was a few hundred thousand marching women dressed in pink, hardly a civil war.

What was disturbing is the turnout for the march was larger than Trumps inauguration. Lol

20 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

employees pick up bad habits knowing they can get away with loads of stuff (myself included)

Here's one for you. In the US at the hallowed halls of the EPA there's an employee purposely crapping in the hallways. Literally taking a dump. Do you think he can be fired? 

The Magic Eight Ball says "unlikely"

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's one for you. In the US at the hallowed halls of the EPA there's an employee purposely crapping in the hallways. Literally taking a dump. Do you think he can be fired? 

The Magic Eight Ball says "unlikely"

Epic.

In fairness I've seen some private sector washrooms where actually hitting the toilet was considered optional.

< sigh >

His name Is ERIC CIARAMELLA.

9mi6.png.b57dad1657e0c410e7f17dfdf3a0468c.png

Or for those trying to bypass the AI censor algorithms,

Ǝrᴉc Ɔiɐrɐmǝlla

the source is Breitbart, therefore it's worth nothing

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, shadowkin said:

The Deep State failed with the Russia hoax to prevent Trump from being elected and, once elected, from impeaching him with fabricated information. They've now moved on to the Ukraine hoax. If he's re-elected, which I believe he will be, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they made an attempt on his life rather than accept him as president for 4 more years.

Trump needs to thoroughly vet these Deep State bureaucrats that surround him. It was a mistake not to vet and purge the likes of Ciaramella and you can be sure there are dozens more of these faceless, unelected bureaucrats scheming in the background.

You need to do a google check. The Russians wanted Trump to win, not Hillary. You Russian or paid by Russians? This is the kind of stuff that 13 Russians got charged for. Not to mention an oligard multi billionaire who had to divest from industrial plants because Congress sanctioned him. 

U.S. Senate is now formally investigating Obama administration (including the Bidens) for improper action in Ukraine mess.  Document attached below.

us-senate.pdf

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

U.S. Senate is now formally investigating Obama administration (including the Bidens) for improper action in Ukraine mess.  Document attached below.

us-senate.pdf 377.5 kB · 0 downloads

Pretty silly really. Biden has no executive protection, the attorney general is at the president’s disposal. This is just a circus. 

I have yet to meet someone that says they’ll vote for Biden. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:35 PM, John Foote said:

Trump more more unusual in not replacing many who resigned. He didn't turn around and hand out ambassadorships like party favors. Which actually for time left the career folks even more in charge since they didn't have a political overlord. 

Do you understand why though? Most of these ambassadors are put in place by a new president as a thanks, usually for large cash donations to the campaign or some such nonsense. Trump didn't need those cash donations so he didn't have a bunch of people kissing up to his azz and trying to get in on the ground floor. Remember, he's promising to "Drain the Swamp" so those types shied away from him during his election..... Unlike a loser disbarred lawyer and his dude wife(disbarred as well) that are now rich as crap after he did his best to destroy this country..... I think that part of the election process should be for the voters to decide whether or not a leaving president should be able to collect a retirement, and I do mean EVERYTHING that goes along with that retirement, like Secret Service protection..... Obumma is rich now, let HIM pay for his own security...

On 11/16/2019 at 12:57 PM, Jabbar said:

Two thoughts

1. Notice the Senate GOP have been talking about voting on THEIR rules for the Impeachment Trial. (a) No hearsay allowed (b) subpeona all the crooks like Ciaramella, the FBI , Justice Department , State Department , Schiff ? Maybe Hillary ?  etc, (c) Full due process for Trump (d) Senator Kennedy said Senate would ask two questions , why did Trump want Ukraine to look into corruption and why Hunter Biden received large sum of money to be on Barisma  board.

2.  The IG report will be out before the Senate Trial. Could be explosive. 

PLUS Senator Graham will eat them alive. 

Nancy Pelosi might have second thoughts about allowing an Impeachment vote. DOES SHE WANT TO EXPOSE DEMs TO ALL THAT ? 

I previously thought 100% will vote Impeachment.  Not so sure  now  ? ? ? 

Other Topic: Attorney General Barr tore U.S. Democratic Party apart at the Federalist dinner Thursday in Washington DC with his speech on Dem sabotage of the Presidency. (was this a veiled threat to Nancy P and her Dem's ?)

Well now we know that it is pretty much decided, the Dem's are not going to stop so we can all look forward to finding out why Shitpf lies, why Lynch feels it is OK to have secret meetings, why the FBI is obviously not a REAL law enforcement agency anymore, why Hilliary is not being investigated, etc. etc. etc., but what I really want to know is WHERE DID THE MONEY GO? You know, most of the 1.8 billion that just got "lost" in the new Ukraine bank that we financed? And where on earth did Hunter all of a sudden come up with 1.5 billion? This one I want to hear. Did they really think that they were going to get away with that one? Of course they did, it was obviously in the plans for that bitch to get elected and everything would just magically "go away" under her rule. We need another four years for Trump to keep on draining, and she NEEDS to be first, and send her pedophile pervert husband away with her. I really think it would be JUSTICE for the CIA or some other organization to arrange an "accident" or "sudden health problem" for them both, but alas, it seems that the POTUS will not do that for us, he is just too honest to make those kinds of "arrangements". Maybe Biden and his son could also have sudden "difficulties" at the same time.

I don’t particularly get involved in politics and new to the board.   But I have to say that this type of post doesn’t do anybody any credit.  This is just a pile of misogynistic  insults, name calling, and innuendo.  And even thinking that it’s justice to have people hurt or have an “accident” because they disagree with your beliefs... 

• Great Response! 1