(edited)

Check out the clips in this link:   🤣🤣

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/former-ukraine-ambassador-testify-about-concerted-campaign-oust-her

Fireworks Erupt As Schiff Shields Questions Over Biden And Burisma

''Once again, Adam Schiff flat out REFUSES to let duly elected Members of Congress ask questions to the witness, simply because we are Republicans. His behavior is unacceptable and he continues to abuse his Chairmanship. Watch.'' - Stefanik.

Fri, 11/15/2019 - 08:55    Update 03:30 p.m. 
 d0Q4voGK_normal.jpg CBS News 
Stewart: Do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?
Yovanovitch: No.
Stewart: Do you any have information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?
Yovanovitch: No.

LOL   #DT2020

sbr111519dAPR20191115024540.jpg
Edited by Guest

Mockingbird Media CNN.  Just amazing TDS.

7gfi9188i1z31.thumb.jpg.5f4869f8eb0ef8a0e915dc715c9fac9d.jpg

• Like 1

Yep, worrying levels as always.

*centre *behaviour

Just sayin'

That -re vs -er thing is simply due to evolution on our part...you Neanderthal!😂

On 11/16/2019 at 4:29 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Mockingbird Media CNN.  Just amazing TDS.

7gfi9188i1z31.thumb.jpg.5f4869f8eb0ef8a0e915dc715c9fac9d.jpg

Even before Trump decided to run he traveled the country spreading birther lies he never delivered on. To some of us, that was the swamp. Those were lies. Those who pay less attention  to character flaws, he became their voice for intolerance. They just love a loud mouth shmuck. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The US system was set up as adversarial for things like this.

Don't expect a clear and balanced impeachment. I accidently heard some live feed on the radio. A lot of posturing by representatives, almost no actual testimony. 

Don't expect a clear and balanced review by the senate, if it comes to that.

The core issue doesn't seem to be the facts of what happened. In my limited miserable experiences in court the real battles were what gets to be placed in front of a jury, that's the big rigging.

The jury will really be 2020 elections.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, John Foote said:

The jury will really be 2020 elections.

Which is why this circus is taking place. The dumbocrats have run the numbers and they know they have precisely ZERO CHANCE to unseat Trump in the election! They're busy praying to the horned god they worship that the economy tanks and the market crashes so they'll have the slightest chance of winning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Which is why this circus is taking place. The dumbocrats have run the numbers and they know they have precisely ZERO CHANCE to unseat Trump in the election! They're busy praying to the horned god they worship that the economy tanks and the market crashes so they'll have the slightest chance of winning. 

And trump is begging the Fed to lower the interest rate yet again, even asking for negative rates. Negative rates are for countries whose economies are screwed and need massive stimulus. It's really odd to be bragging about how great the economy is while having a inverted bond yield, and an already low rate.  Generally you raise rates when the economy is smoking hot.... not lower it.  Thankfully, Powell essentially said "like it or not the POTUS doesn't control the rate."

The president tweeted: “At my meeting with Jay Powell this morning, I protested fact that our Fed Rate is set too high relative to the interest rates of other competitor countries. In fact, our rates should be lower than all others (we are the U.S.). Too strong a Dollar hurting manufacturers & growth!”

“Everything was discussed including interest rates, negative interest..."

(edited)

He works in mysterious ways. He's on another level  :) 

#takeyourpickfromcrookeddemocrats2020

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

And trump is begging the Fed to lower the interest rate yet again, even asking for negative rates. Negative rates are for countries whose economies are screwed and need massive stimulus. It's really odd to be bragging about how great the economy is while having a inverted bond yield, and an already low rate.  Generally you raise rates when the economy is smoking hot.... not lower it.  Thankfully, Powell essentially said "like it or not the POTUS doesn't control the rate."

The president tweeted: “At my meeting with Jay Powell this morning, I protested fact that our Fed Rate is set too high relative to the interest rates of other competitor countries. In fact, our rates should be lower than all others (we are the U.S.). Too strong a Dollar hurting manufacturers & growth!”

“Everything was discussed including interest rates, negative interest..."

His logic is sound whether you like him or not. OTHER countries including GREECE!!? are paying negative interest rates and getting their orders filled! That's like having some BBB rated company paying lower bond rates than a triple A rated firm. It just makes no sense. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

His logic is sound whether you like him or not. OTHER countries including GREECE!!? are paying negative interest rates and getting their orders filled! That's like having some BBB rated company paying lower bond rates than a triple A rated firm. It just makes no sense. 

If your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

I agree that stimulus measures work; but once you play all your economy "power up" cards you have no more tools if things get worse for some unforeseen reason.  Trump is already using, low rates (wants lower), government spending (wants more), and quantitative easing (at least he tried).

How do you go faster when needed if you are already flooring the gas? War has historically been a highly effective way...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/economic-stimulus.asp

• Like 1

Also weakening the dollar hurts Americans with cash equivalent savings.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

If your friends jumped off a bridge would you do it too?

I agree that stimulus measures work; but once you play all your economy "power up" cards you have no more tools if things get worse for some unforeseen reason.  Trump is already using, low rates (wants lower), government spending (wants more), and quantitative easing (at least he tried).

How do you go faster when needed if you are already flooring the gas? War has historically been a highly effective way...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/economic-stimulus.asp

If my friends jumped off a bridge unharmed, and were having a ball, I'd join them and have. 

Weak analogy on your part. The water is warm and deep under that little bridge. 

You're also laboring under the illusion that the Federal Reserve answers to the president. It answers to NO ONE. The president can nominate the chairman, which is meaningless. I know far more than you about them trust me. Not a fan of the devil's bargain made about 100 years ago to create it. 

Therefore the president has his hand on only one of the three levers bolded above, and that only barely (Congress controls the purse). QE and interest rates are entirely the purview of the Fed. And remember the Federal Reserve has as much to do with our federal government as Federal Express. 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You're also laboring under the illusion that the Federal Reserve answers to the president. It answers to NO ONE

DING!  -  Powell is not Trump, opinion wise or policy wise, pretty sure Trump has made that clear ??!

16 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Therefore the president has his hand on only one of the three levers

Exactly ! 

*laboUring  ;)   sorry I can't resist  😅

Remember commandment 12 damnit!  Greta not happy. 

Edited by Guest

43 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

If my friends jumped off a bridge unharmed, and were having a ball, I'd join them and have. 

Weak analogy on your part. The water is warm and deep under that little bridge. 

You're also laboring under the illusion that the Federal Reserve answers to the president. It answers to NO ONE. The president can nominate the chairman, which is meaningless. I know far more than you about them trust me. Not a fan of the devil's bargain made about 100 years ago to create it. 

Therefore the president has his hand on only one of the three levers bolded above, and that only barely (Congress controls the purse). QE and interest rates are entirely the purview of the Fed. And remember the Federal Reserve has as much to do with our federal government as Federal Express. 

Fair, enough. I've jumped off plenty of cliffs - often the first of my friends; it's fun.

I did mention above that I know the POTUS doesn't control the fed - but he may putting on undue pressure...  Public shaming is a crude bullying tactic.

(edited)

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Public shaming is a crude bullying tactic.

* cough  ;) 

I agree, won't catch us doing that shit. Phew.

Good luck in Vegas man, and I'm happy for you and your girlfriend, just messing with you for your abuse. I only attack when attacked first.   <cough> ethanol twat

Peace.

Edited by Guest

(edited)

4 hours ago, DayTrader said:

I only attack when attacked first.   <cough> ethanol twat

How big of a C@)K Sucker was he, that ethanol twat, an extreme twat, he should be impeached by OP Special Council, crimes against the Oil Industry- Yes a Wanker of the highest order and a guest-Prick. :)

Edited by James Regan
Very Bald Dr Evils little friend

On 11/19/2019 at 4:29 PM, Enthalpic said:

Also weakening the dollar hurts Americans with cash equivalent savings.

And pensions. 

• Upvote 1

Lol, a long time ago I was a Republican deficit hawk. I even defended Bush Sr when he raised taxes over his concern about a growing deficit and debt. I refused to vote for either GW or Gore because they were fighting over who could spend money over the prescription doughnut hole instead of paying off that debt.

Fast forward to wars, 20 trillion in debt and a president who cares nothing about our future. We will probably be dead and gone but our legacy will be felt for generations. The US and world oligarchy will be rich beyond reason but the environment and economies trashed. 
But hey, I have a great sports package, speakers and a 65”. Maybe I am overacting. Steaks on an indoor grill with ac. 

• Haha 1