Tom Kirkman

Thanks to Trump, the Iranian Mullahs Are Going Bankrupt

Rob,

Whole sentence could have different meaning than part of it, outside of context, like:

Your quote:

Iran - mix of absolutistic theocracy and authocracy, real elections for President and parliament

Whole thought:

Iran - mix of absolutistic theocracy and authocracy, real elections for President and parliament, although their role diminished in comparison to democracies

Rob,

Middle East is dictators world (bar Israel without Nethaniahu). There are more or less sophisticated authocracies. Iranians are not barbarians, that is why they are real threat and think unfortunately will have nukes. Saudi, Qatari, UAE, Jordanians, Omani are no threat cause they are barbarians by comparisons.

Mass media peddling this "US devils" meme and flag burning flashes repeated 1000 times are not patriotic, because this gives wrong impression about the country, truly underestimating Iran's capabilities.

• Upvote 1

I'm not underestimating Iran, far from it they are a true powerhouse of the M.E 

The people are indoctrinated though which is unfortunate as the Iranians I have had the pleasure of meeting are actually very welcoming and proud of their country.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The Iranian government is running low on money.  But is this a good thing? 

its a very dangerous thing IMO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ronwagn said:

It is funny how you can say that as our stock markets continue to soar and unemployment hits all time lows. Not funny ha ha. 

He's not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

its a very dangerous thing IMO

The mullahs use govt money to bribe the revolutionary guards, who in turn keep everyone else in line. What really broke up the Soviet Union was when the army stopped getting their paychecks. Napoleon was part right, an army travels on its stomach but mostly likes getting paid. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Frustrating when atheists use the religion angle to point out error but use the doing the right thing card on anything but religion.  So we can commit only wrong. Nice . Thanks Trump for supporting Christian values and blessing your country there by. Thanks for going to bat with those atheist places like N Korea China Europe thanks for going against people who would distort the bible for personal gain (Muslims). Thanks for standing up for Israel because it's the right thing to do. 

Must be nice to have zero loyalty and go off made up reasoning. Dont hurt other people that have feelings and are alive... eat plants and animals from witch we came? Sure kill away it's all pointless anyways! Whack your newborn  and grandma too there getting to be a burden. Oops let's lock thread now.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

My list of nefarious countries and the problems they cause would start with 

1. Russia 

2. China

3. N Korea 

If allowed #4 would be Iran #5 Syria and #6 Turkey. I don’t buy the Saudi as a big problem. In fact the problem between India and Packistan could easily be #4 and #5 in the context of danger to the world. 
1. China and 2. India in the context of killing the world with population and pollution.

Edited by Boat
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

@Rob Kramer , give it a rest, don't be angry because I pointed out YOUR OWN BOOK to you. I notice no references to any of the passages I needed to teach you by the way. Interesting. All justifed to you clearly - the death and rape and sacrifice. Lovely stuff. 

1 hour ago, Rob Kramer said:

Frustrating when atheists use the religion angle to point out error but use the doing the right thing card on anything but religion.  So we can commit only wrong. Nice .

Don't even understand this. So random. But the underlined part is notable to someone who thinks we were born in sin.

Thanks Trump for supporting Christian values and blessing your country there by. Thanks for going to bat with those atheist places like N Korea China Europe

I thought it was about IP theft and fair trade? I didn't realise it was about atheism LOL. I missed that Trump speech. Oh and now ALL of Europe is atheist is it? Travel much? And NK believe the leader and his dead father are gods, so how is that atheist? Yes they are crazy for 'believing' so (not like they have a choice), but there is as much evidence for your god as theirs. But of course, you - like EVERY religious person in history, believe YOUR god is the 'right' one and everyone else is or was wrong. Hmm. Maybe you are ALL wrong? Of course, you have never even considered that possibility have you? 

thanks for going against people who would distort the bible for personal gain (Muslims).

In the muslim world, you are pretty much condemned to death if you don't believe. Can you explain how that's any different to 'if you don't believe what I do you will burn for eternity' ? Do you honestly not see that this is just as evil? The reason I get annoyed by religious shite is because I don't appreciate someone on FAITH ALONE telling me I was BORN in sin and then if I don't believe how I will DIE too. I'm weird like that. If YOU wanna believe this stuff crack on, I couldn't care less. Why can't you just be happy and believe it and keep it to yourself? If I don't like my views, or me pointing out your own book to you, then forgive me right? You're christian after all apparently. 

Must be nice to have zero loyalty and go off made up reasoning.

I don't need to be 'loyal' to a god to enjoy and appreciate the wonder of nature and life. That's the difference. To most christians I've spoken to, there seems to be little point to anything unless there is a god involved. How sad is that? And what's my made up reasoning? Pointing out passages of YOUR book? I love how you can talk of 'made up reason' when you believe in virgin births and fairy tales and miracles. You don't even understand the irony of what you say I think. 

Oh what a surprise, just saw on news about Argentinian priests sentenced for abusing deaf children. Must be the only profession in the world that is famous for this right? Is this the 'loyalty' and christian values you speak of? Heard of Pell in Australia too? Or popes moving paedophiles round the country or world to avoid prosecution? ''Loyalty''. Unbelievable how you can write what you do with a straight face.

Sure kill away it's all pointless anyways! Whack your newborn  and grandma too there getting to be a burden.

Seeing as you are christian I don't know if this is even sarcasm? Seeing as your book is full of death and the wish for death. Again. Irony. You remember the passage in the bible about slamming babies' heads against rocks yes? I'm sure in your warped mind and logic it is justified though. Religion does that to people. You prove this with every word you type. Again, I need to school you on your own evil book. Try harder seriously.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

As I said before, happy thanksgiving, take care. Goodbye all. 

Sorry @Tom Kirkman for the partial hijacking, but without wanting to sound like a 10 year old, 'he started it' 🤣

You can go back to the important issues of the day now ...

Image result for ice cream 2 scoops

2 SCOOPS !!!    OUTRAGEOUS

Without being able to correct your misuse of almost all txt yes fair debate . Bashing babies verse about enemies destroying jewish children in war -  ya Christian's kill babies . I'm not going to sit and correct falsehoods all day and night. Even if I wasn't blocked from it. I know your not part of any group that's done any wrong . No loyalties . Had Thanksgiving a while back I'm Canadian.  And this thread is about Muslim (religious) dictatorship cash flow and a self proclaimed Christian who's argued with the pope (trump) stopping them. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Have you learned much from Q? I haven't seen anything that seemed important but I have spent little time trying to guess what he is trying to say. 

Yep, lots actually.  Took a while early on to decipher the puzzles, learn the multitue of abbreviations and peculiar nomenclature, along with learning to sort out the deliberate disinformation mixed in.  Although the recently resurfaced Q is dropping surprisingly accessible notes, probably meant to make it easier for lurking newcomers.

Watching the impeachment narrative implode is funny as hell to me.  There are good reasons that Trump isn't worried in the least.  "You are watching a movie."

I have mentioned repeatedly on this forum that my views are exceedingly far removed from mainstream, and I mean it.  On this forum I try pretty hard to be as accessible to "normies" as possible.  Anyone who has spent years on chan forums (e.g. 4chan's /pol/) will understand what I am talking about.  No point in delving too deeply about this here, as this is a mainstream forum, ostensibly centered around oil & gas + its intertwined global politics.

Just a hint, the Ukraine Gas fiasco is just the tip of the iceberg of interconnected nefarious activities.  Bidens, Clinton Foundation, global kickbacks to U.S. politicians, Epstein, etc.  Looking forward to the Inspector General's report next month.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boat said:

My list of nefarious countries and the problems they cause would start with 

1. Russia 

2. China

3. N Korea 

Humor can be quite a wrecking ball to official narratives.

czsLJqC_d.thumb.jpg.5a30cc11f33f79eb103e976d92986a3b.jpg

• Haha 1

(edited)

45 minutes ago, Rob Kramer said:

1 I know your not part of any group that's done any wrong . 2 No loyalties . 3 Had Thanksgiving a while back I'm Canadian.

1. True

2. Not to evil magic, no. And what you see as 'loyalty', I see as 'slavery'. 

3. Now we are getting somewhere ...  ;) 

Give it a rest. Enjoy your faith - it seems to make you ''love thy neighbour'' loads. As long as they believe everything you do, otherwise they must all die. Lovely stuff Rob. 

''Thou shalt not covet...''  - so, the original thought police / #thoughtcrime

Cheers.

Edited by Guest

Grey haired moderator suggestion...

Prolly best to avoid a religion vs atheist verbal sword fight.  Generally ends badly.  Every. Single. Time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Yep, lots actually.  Took a while early on to decipher the puzzles, learn the multitue of abbreviations and peculiar nomenclature, along with learning to sort out the deliberate disinformation mixed in.  Although the recently resurfaced Q is dropping surprisingly accessible notes, probably meant to make it easier for lurking newcomers.

Watching the impeachment narrative implode is funny as hell to me.  There are good reasons that Trump isn't worried in the least.  "You are watching a movie."

I have mentioned repeatedly on this forum that my views are exceedingly far removed from mainstream, and I mean it.  On this forum I try pretty hard to be as accessible to "normies" as possible.  Anyone who has spent years on chan forums (e.g. 4chan's /pol/) will understand what I am talking about.  No point in delving too deeply about this here, as this is a mainstream forum, ostensibly centered around oil & gas + its intertwined global politics.

Just a hint, the Ukraine Gas fiasco is just the tip of the iceberg of interconnected nefarious activities.  Bidens, Clinton Foundation, global kickbacks to U.S. politicians, Epstein, etc.  Looking forward to the Inspector General's report next month.

I think I have a very good grasp of all the essentials through my own gleaning of the news. I believe in directly stating all the truth that I find. I am also waiting for the Inspector General Horowitz's report and anticipate that it will flip the  narrative of the Demoncrats on its head. Then it will be time for a great offense and exposing some of the evils of the Obama Administration in formal form. Hopefully that will put some truly evil people in prison and help President Trump get reelected. That is what I am working for. 

I would love to hear any insights you think I may have missed. I am on Gab, Facebook, and Twitter. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

The Iranian government is running low on money.  But is this a good thing? 

They would not be running low on money if they were not led by maniacal Islamist nut jobs. The average Iranian is a far better person than their leadership would lead people to believe. 

• Like 3

(edited)

I don't agree with that.  I think the government is a reflection of a significant percentage of Iran's population.  Even if the current government collapses, there is no guarantee the next government will be any more pleasant.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Prolly best to avoid a religion vs atheist verbal sword fight. 

Agreed. I was happy just talking ice cream.

Take care Tom. Gimme an email. Happy thanksgiving and all that shit ... 

1 hour ago, Zhong Lu said:

I don't agree with that.  I think the government is a reflection of a significant percentage of Iran's population.  Even if the current government collapses, there is no guarantee the next government will be any more pleasant.  

Over the years I've had about a half dozen Iranians work for me. They were universally smart as hell and very proud of their Persian heritage. Remember, Rome had to stop at the Persian Empire they never gained an inch against them, trust me, they tried. 

I seriously doubt the majority of Iranians are happy with the mullahs, but they don't dare stick their necks out. They're not pleased to have a target on their backs and just want to live pleasant lives. The mullahs have other ideas and are "volunteering" them for immolation. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

The ones that leave are probably the nice ones.  What this means is that he ones who remain are the nasty ones.  I mean, think about it.  Also, the fact that Iran has ALWAYS been a thorn to imperial powers (Babylonians, Rome, Byzantines, Ottomans, Russia, and the US) is NOT a good sign for future good relations between the US and Iran, regardless of whatever government is in power there.  It's some sort of weird cultural thing for Iran to ALWAYS be annoying whoever is a dominant power.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

On 11/25/2019 at 6:53 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Not sure of Trump's end game for Iranian government, except for the hardline religious dictators to relegate power.

Look at what happened with North Korea.  No more endless threats from North Korea to destroy the U.S. in a nuclear war.  North Korea's rhetoric got dialed down from 11 to maybe a 5 .... much more maneagable now, nuclear war averted.

Not getting into Trump this or that. IMO, North Korea is lying low because they are continuing to develop their entire nuclear weapons/delivery systems at a rapid pace. Russia supplies ICBM modern rocket engines and Iskander know how if not actual outright Iskander missiles, now they work reliability. S Korea is far less safe, we are far less safe. Just because no-one is making noises doesn't mean events aren't progressing in a direction averse to what is, or used to be considered our and S Korean national interests.

Of course you don't hear bellicosity out of Kim, he's getting exactly what he wants.

13 hours ago, Rob Kramer said:

those atheist places like N Korea China Europe

Europe is an atheist place?

Have you not noticed where the Vatican is??

• Haha 1

(edited)

On 11/25/2019 at 8:03 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

U.S. MSM apparently doesn't want to report much about this news; the only newsworthy events as far as CNN is concerned are Orange Man Bad and Peach Mints and other silly fluff.

Hkuet96_d.jpg.be81ab26cafd0be16464ea30385abb18.jpg

pCFuzdd_d.jpg.a75cb85ada6227da32ad6658fd3972b3.jpg

Anyway, Trump's stategy against Iran's absolute religious dictatorship government is working. 

(Similarly, Trump's strategic trade plans to level the playing field with China and EU are also working quite nicely, thank you very much. U S. MSM doesn't want to cover this news either.  Because Orange Man Peach Mints 24/7 news.)

Thanks to Trump, the Mullahs Are Going Bankrupt

• One of the reasons behind IMF's gloomy picture of Iran's economy is linked to the Trump administration's decision not to extend its waiver for Iran's eight biggest oil buyers; China, India, Greece, Italy, Taiwan, Japan, Turkey and South Korea.

• Iran's national currency, the rial, also continues to lose value: it dropped to historic lows. One US dollar, which equaled approximately 35,000 rials in November 2017, now buys you nearly 110,000 rials.

The critics of President Trump's Iran policy have been proven wrong: the US sanctions are imposing significant pressure on the ruling mullahs of Iran and the ability to fund their terror groups.

Before the US Department of Treasury leveled secondary sanctions against Iran's oil and gas sectors, Tehran was exporting over two million barrel a day of oil. Currently, Tehran's oil export has gone down to less than 200,000 barrel a day, which represents a decline of roughly 90% in Iran's oil exports.

Iran has the second-largest natural gas reserves and the fourth-largest proven crude oil reserves in the world, and the sale of these resources account for more than 80 percent of its export revenues. The Islamic Republic therefore historically depends heavily on oil revenues to fund its military adventurism in the region and sponsor militias and terror groups. Iran's presented budget in 2019 was nearly $41 billion, while the regime was expecting to generate approximately $21 billion of it from oil revenues. This means that approximately half of Iran's government revenue comes from exporting oil to other nations.

Even though Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, boasts about the country's self-sufficient economy, several of Iran's leaders recently admitted the dire economic situation that the government is facing. Speaking in the city of Kerman on November 12, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani acknowledged for the first time that "Iran is experiencing one of its hardest years since the 1979 Islamic revolution" and that "the country's situation is not normal." ...

... In addition, the Islamic Republic appears to be scrambling to compensate for the loss of revenues it is encountering. A few days ago, for example, Iran's leaders tripled the price of gasoline. It appears a sign of desperation to generate revenues in order to fund their military adventurism in the region and support their proxies and terror groups.

This increase immediately led people to rise up against the government. In the last few days, several Iranian cities have become the scenes of widespread protests and demonstrations.  ...

I was supportive of sanctions and believed in them. My belief was dashed by waivers and the result was a huge miscalculation in the price of oil in last years oil challenge. Trump cannot ever atone for this political mishap and my embarrassment. 
That experience aside sanctions can and do work. If Iran loses its ability to make nuclear weapons we can tie a bow and declare Trump had a winning strategy. In the meantime we will wait with anticipation and hope the end game results in a safer world. 
Declaring the process as a winner is a bit premature. A winning policy is the threat of nucular arms and Iran’s participation in the regions terror campaign ends. The sanctions that are in process may or may not achieve those goals.

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Europe is an atheist place?

Have you not noticed where the Vatican is??

Ya I was thinking EU current policy at the time of writing but your correct both in population and government policies Europe has lots of religious 'stuff' (for lack of being able to articulate) 

• Like 1

SPECTRe network -thieves behind and smoke from the BUSH

Offical lies -Energy dept USA.gov -Daily 80 mmbpd of curde oil production.

Facts -this is how i did calculations. the actual crude poil produciton is not more than 15% of offical figure of 80 mmbdp  or atmost not more than 20% i.e. 16 mm barrel per day.

that means about $1 trillion annualy is being looted by overstatign oil production. so where is all this money going?  a good 70% of this iappears as unpaid/bad debts  -venezuela,  Nigeria India are classic example of defualters. also if you see the debt levle sof Exxon, SHELL and BP( average $50 billion each) you estmaite this. there about about $200 to $300 billlion is the actual cash stoeln By SPECTRE -new world order criminals.

proof for my calculation. -using inpuot-output method:  one barrel of crude oil, we are told is refined to produces  about 35 gallons( 130 lites) of petrol(gasoline), jetfuel-kerosine, kerosin, heating oil, diesel and another 10 gallon equivalent of Petro chemical products.

the  average retai lprice per gallon of all these fuel is about  $2.5( most of the countries gasoline is about $4 ; jet $2) the GDP of fuel sale alone should be 80mmbdp*35 +80*10.. =approxmiatelt $5trillion.
this is only crude oil. what about LNG sales? that is another $1 trillion. that is not possible. Total Oil  GP is $6trillion? impossible.

global manufacturing GDP is only $13 trillion. so how cam eergy prodn/sales be $6trillion ? it is not more than $1.5
However if you the actual figures reported by all petrol/diesel retailers(it wont be more than $700 bln of anual sales) for fuel. worldwide. PLus petrochemcials annual sales is not more than y $200 billion.

In other words daily crude oil is 14mmbpd barrel not 80 mmbpd. or some report is as 87 million barrel per day. 87mmbdp

SPECTRe network -more facts. this fraud GDP figures is the work of SEPCTRE -Bush etc.

they are running  a private factory for   everything  in remote islands (Diego garcia/marhsall island of the 80s ) and in various undergorund places.
Obviously they will $100s of  billions annualy to support this venture without being audited. that is where this money from inflated crude oil helps them. And they  use SWISS and other tax havens to park their money.

i can go on with more anomalies to indicate the 'invisible'  hand of SPECTRE at work. but this is  suffucient hint for you be alert  and take them all down one by one.

also note some unsolved crimes -planes hijacked, 911 -thermobaric bomb, ship sunk in Estonia(sweden 1994.)
in fac tmh370 is supposedly in diego garcia.  Later plane has obviously been taken to one of these private islands.  dont even ask the fate of these passengers. they could become transhumans implanted with devices or experimented for other scientific projects, blood transfusion, cross speices breeding.

This is why Hillary Clinton's private server mystery is no more  a mystery. this whore is using hitmen to take down people who oppose
stooges who are disgusied a sdeoctors, Bankers, Prmie misnters. as these stooges help cover up fraud adn in the   process substina the network of SPECTRE in fraudnig the world. See the connectio.
that is why these criminals Hillary obama are so confidnet they cant be taken down.   SPECTRe network members like hillary are whores. they hv orgies and drug induced satasnic cult workship sessions and drink each other urine also to get that animal angst pain and anger to do evil -Tsunami 2004 is another 'MISSION compromise' deal coordinate by whore-n cheif  Hillary clinton.
see bil lcinotn sex crmies that is covered and fbi bombing of okhalahome. hs sex party in florida with a ,scotland yard most wnated, greek tycoon/murderer.

People who speak the truth such as the 80s Military col. Oliver north arere thne subdued by miiarty court and shamed. these whores like Hillary must be dealt tihwt an iron fist and a some deepthorn pylong p[ric up her orifices.

• Rolling Eye 2