Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MS

You long it you short it it is Here for a long time since Trump signed it

(edited)

The moment Trump signed anti China Hong Kong paper phase one   will be anathema to Chinese authorities, they will pretend to sign it soon but it will never be signed. My analysis of required trajectory of hegemonic conflict has it calculated this way. 

Edited by Marcin

(edited)

Hegemonic war got one step higher 

Edited by Marcin
Typo
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

The next moves will naturally concern embargo about the rest of important technology industries: Chinese robotnics companies and semiconductor companies , the rest is already under embargo. Any China-US deal will not be signed before November 2020 elections. China many months earlier signaled its red lines that were ignored by Trump. The fact that Trump did it under pressure of domestic politics has  No particular importance for China

Edited by Marcin
Typo

8 hours ago, Marcin said:

The next moves will naturally concern embargo about the rest of important technology industries: Chinese robotnics companies and semiconductor companies , the rest is already under embargo. Any China-US deal will not be signed before November 2020 elections. China many months earlier signaled its red lines that were ignored by Trump. The fact that Trump did it under pressure of domestic politics has  No particular importance for China

What pressure are you talking about?

Trump has no wish to re-engage with China, it is the opposite.

The US has prices from China the same as pre-trade war, the stock market is at record levels, manufacturing in the US is increasing whilst unemployment is falling.

Why is Trump under domestic pressure?

Genuinely can you please explain why you believe he is, as I must be missing something??

Are you talking about the potential impeachment?

• Like 3

On 11/28/2019 at 1:19 AM, Marcin said:

The fact that Trump did it under pressure of domestic politics has  No particular importance for China

19 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Sir maybe I can be of assistance here - I believe the user Marcin is referring to the pressure of the House in signing this bill at all, due to the vote and its support being overwhelming, and not referencing a generic internal pressure politically. 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 3:25 AM, Rob Plant said:

What pressure are you talking about?

Trump has no wish to re-engage with China, it is the opposite.

The US has prices from China the same as pre-trade war, the stock market is at record levels, manufacturing in the US is increasing whilst unemployment is falling.

Genuinely can you please explain why you believe he is, as I must be missing something??

Are you talking about the potential impeachment?

Farming areas may be at risk in swing states such as Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Michigan etc. There are not many farmers but the agriculture industry is large in many states. Cheap feed is good for ranchers though. Trump and congress must agree to support them so that is a conflict that might be a problem. 

I think that ethanol and soy additive biofuels should be encouraged but that is anathema to most on this site. Trump is not pushing it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Ethanol is amazing Ron, what you on about?

Seriously you're making it too easy lol. Now I'm done.

No hard feelings man xx

image.jpeg.b791611bd46c2bee1aa16e333d594da4.jpeg

On 11/29/2019 at 4:43 AM, Papillon said:

Sir maybe I can be of assistance here - I believe the user Marcin is referring to the pressure of the House in signing this bill at all, due to the vote and its support being overwhelming, and not referencing a generic internal pressure politically. 

Ok cheers Papillon that makes sense

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I think that ethanol and soy additive biofuels should be encouraged but that is anathema to most on this site. Trump is not pushing it. 

Any ethanol is anathema to me as I own many pieces of equipment with small engines.   Ethanol is disastrous to small engines.  It dissolves plastic/rubber in gaskets, bladders and hoses and it destroys carburetors w/ corrosion and rust.  

https://blog.amsoil.com/how-to-fight-ethanol-problems-in-small-engines/

My favorite line from the linked article above is, "One solution is to use non-oxygenated, ethanol-free gas in your small engines. It costs a little more, but it eliminates problems associated with ethanol."  

Non-oxygenated, ethanol-free gas is what we used to gas .... gas.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We used to poison the entire population with leaded gasoline and did a lot of damage to their brains etc. Then we went to another very toxic chemical for higher octane and it poisoned groundwater all over the country. I imagine the same happened all over the world. 

My manuals say not to go above 10% ethanol. One vehicle is designed for any ethanol blend the other is not. 

Maybe there is a better option than ethanol to increase octane, but I never heard of it. 

There seems to be a lot of opinions on ethanol being bad for small engines, but not for newer vehicle engines. 

In the Midwest it is a problem to find anything that is not 10% ethanol or higher. 

I am still a proponent of ethanol for vehicles but the fuel dealers don't pass on the savings they make, or it could be the refineries not passing the savings on. Ethanol had been cheaper than gasoline. Here are today's quotes. 

60e334963f14cb90e709f2107de422e4.png Gasoline 1.573 +0.010 +0.64% (21 Minutes Delay)
17d5cb7fcfdebf0d05089b950e295816.png Ethanol 1.385 -0.024 -1.7%

The mpg is about 10% less so no real savings at that price difference. Gasoline has gone down in price lately. I like to support our farmers, but like to save money too. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:05 PM, DayTrader said:

Ethanol is amazing Ron, what you on about?

Seriously you're making it too easy lol. Now I'm done.

No hard feelings man xx

image.jpeg.b791611bd46c2bee1aa16e333d594da4.jpeg

You don't see the connection between trade with China and the price of corn and soybeans, or just not interested. Typical city guy.