Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

Benjamin Netanyahu - Should He Stay, Or Should He Go?

Israeli prime minister B. Netanyahu is near his impeachment. The police said they had found sufficient evidence for the 68-year-old Netanyahu to be charged with bribery in two separate cases, presenting him with one of the biggest challenges to his long dominance of Israeli politics. His political destiny depends of the decision by the attorney general whether or not to indict him. 

Corruption everywhere, now we would expect distraction on the other things. Like a potential war with Iran??  

Maybe, he should resign...  

Hey, guys did you heard for presumption of innocence ?? I'm not his fan, but. Has he been charged? Has he been convicted? I’d wait for confirmation before I’d start with conclusion!  

Netanyahu says he will continue to lead Israel. Lead to what? To bribery and political corruption?

He stole from the people who gave him a vote in the election. Like 90 percent of other leaders. In my country we have hundreds political official like he is, and they are free..

The houses of cards are starting to fall all around the world. These oligarchs and their puppets have all gone too far for too long. 

Benjamin Netanyahu always seemed to be out for himself and these corruption charges don't surprise me and they shouldn't surprise anyone else.

This guy pretend to be a god of sorts. Now he's landed on the ground...

The only piece of this that's surprising is the fact that police went public with it. And I won't be surprised if those investigators suddenly turn up missing or out of work. So, what are they waiting for?

Yes. How do they say "Witch Hunt" in Hebrew? 

Latest: Israeli police conclude five hours of interrogation of Netanyahu over bribery and media corruption case.

Money and politics are a bad mix. And, he's not still accused.

Time for Netanyahu to answer for own criminal. Highest level of corruption is usually reserved for highest political level.