Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ronwagn

Global Debt Worries. How Will This End?

On 12/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, Papillon said:

I believe the figure of global debt currently sir is the equivalent of over $30,000 per man, woman and child on the planet. The potential for economic disaster you reference will occur before 2022 in my opinion. 

The economic disaster will happen when natural resources run out. The debt is just paper issued by government and does not really matter.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:37 PM, Rob Plant said:

Yep agreed, I think Gerry Maddoux has been saying there is an almighty recession around the corner  for a while now which I think is more than likely.

Scary times

There will be recession for the western countries. Countries like Russia, India, China have their resources secured. Russia has its own abundant resources, China has export surplus whereas India has military based strategic partnership with Arabs and has secured Arab investment. Only ones in recession will be the west. Western countries were used to getting free resources from others through manipulations and pitting one against another. That free resource is now going to end.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:45 PM, Papillon said:

With respect sir, how long would you consider these types of figures to be feasible globally? To use your term of 'impending', that suggests your knowledge of the slowing growth and countries already verging on a recessionary state I imagine, so this status quo cannot remain indefinitely. Therefore I simply propose the 'disaster', however we choose to define this, as within the shorter term. Merely opinion sir. 

The most important thing which is unfeasible is that western countries relied on stealing others' resources which has now made others' alert and wary.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:03 PM, canadas canadas said:

It is interesting to note that most men, women and children in the world do not have anywhere near the equivalent of $30,000 each.  It appears that parties that are owed this money might foreclose on government debts and try to take over everything that the government owns especially resource rich public lands. It would be interesting to note who is owed all of this money mostly. For the U.S. there is a breakdown of this. I believe that different parts of the U.S. government owes money to itself mostly. 

Some 70% of the national debt is owned by domestic government, institutions investors and the Federal Reserve. A shade under 30% is owned by foreign entities, according to the latest information from the U.S. Treasury.

The U.S. debt was $22 trillion as of February 11, 2019. Most headlines focus on how much the United States owes China, one of the largest foreign owners. What many people don't know is that the Social Security Trust Fund, aka your retirement money, owns most of the national debt.

There is money flow because of debt. All the money originates from governments issuing debts which are then traded. So, worrying about debt is just worrying about accounting. Debt is just a means of keeping people within control and preventing people from being over indulgent and out of control (mainly as a means to enforce character control of people). Real issue is about natural resource and depletion