Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Washington Post says IG report will say there was sufficient evidence for FISA warrant to investigate Trump and that Atty General Barr Disagrees. More Post propaganda..

(edited)

The Washington Post report trying to control the narrative. .  More cover-up just like Comey covered up for Hillary Clinton.

Washington Post trying to vilify  Attorney General Barr .

Look what's at stake .  The Intelligence Agencies, Former Justice Dept, State Dept, Democratic National Committee   .  . 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Upvote 1

It is so frustrating seeing legitimate attempts to bring corrupt officials always being hampered by yet other corrupt officials, as well as the thoroughly complicit propaganda media and tech companies.

I cannot wait for the day when someone lands a massive uppercut and we get the ball rolling with the long overdue prosecutions.

Whispers say the 9th of this month but after so many delays and twists in the road, I'm not going to hold my breath. Without trying to be macabre, it would not be surprising if another former President was to pass away, coincidentally hijacking the news cycle once again... but of course, I am only day-dreaming, wherever could I have heard that...?