42 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

most are ''dullards'' here. They are also mostly American so you do the math

I freely confess that I am a complete dullard and have been for most of my life.  And especially unimaginative and conventional in bed.  For confirmation, ask any woman who has had the misfortune of getting involved with me!

I suppose I have been hanging around these US of A long enough that I get mistaken for a local.  Entirely understandable, in the circumstances that pertain.   But look at it this way:  still better than being mistaken for a Canadian!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

That's the spirit!  Everyone pitching in to help move things along!

vxkeqra4iz441.thumb.jpg.2474202332c4c4ff6968d51a17c91abf.jpg

Tom, Tom, you really do have to improve your reading-material selection!

• Haha 4

I am sure that might get a few off the streets just to avoid the sight. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Tom, Tom, you really do have to improve your reading-material selection!

26429a32d25e7c3788672c31f9b799b51411fe288803ab77ddad9fdf3f439c82.jpeg.c292e7bb0059be3f1199a1bfb5953528.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, remake it said:

Dear Sir it may be excessively generous to propose "a few multiples higher"

I agree sir, it was admittedly the polite and potentially inaccurate version. Trust me, it was not many multiples of fourteen that I had in mind. 

• Haha 4

(edited)

On 12/16/2019 at 3:59 AM, Marcin said:

Does usage of colors have some symbolism ? What symbolism ?

What are your intentions relating to punctuation ?

On 12/16/2019 at 1:22 PM, remake it said:

More likely personality as he uses green predominantly thereby suggesting strong introversion tinged with a want to seek acceptance.

On 12/16/2019 at 4:52 PM, Rob Plant said:

Frankly it just pisses me off so I don't bother reading the posts at all

If you cant make your point in black and white then the point you're making cant be all that good in the first place.

Just my opinion sorry Specinho!

On 12/16/2019 at 5:00 PM, Jan van Eck said:

the point is that you need to write your stuff in black and white like the rest of us, so that it is legible without eyestrain.  Nobody reads your posts because of that awful green ink. 

I choose this color because it looks softer to my eyes than sharp black and white....... This might have come with age ...

Since you are commenting, i bet you have read already but find the comment somehow touching bases that you might have problem with. 

Freedom of choice, to read, or not to read. Don't let the color nor the punctuation disturb you or influence your preference to read...... ;)

Edited by specinho
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, specinho said:

I choose this color because it looks softer to my eyes than sharp black and white....... This might have come with age ...

Since you are commenting, i bet you have read already but find the comment somehow touching bases that you might have problem with. 

Freedom of choice, to read, or not to read. Don't let the color nor the punctuation disturb you or influence your preference to read...... ;)

I have a quick solution for you.

I understand your explanation, keep writing using your preferred colors if it helps you, seriously,

But before clicking Submit Reply button, please change text color to black.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, Rob Plant said:

Frankly it just pisses me off so I don't bother reading the posts at all

If you cant make your point in black and white then the point you're making cant be all that good in the first place.

LOL I love how many people have commented on this. Admittedly I've said to this guy months ago ''your posts do my head in'', but Rob - to say ''well it's in green so you can't have a good point'' is hilarious mate haha. If he changed the same words to black it's suddenly Dickens is it? 

''This man has no valid opinions! The proof is in his colour choice!'' 🤣 Come on man haha. I agree it's a bit weird to read and one day he changed to purple and it was lovely but people are literally getting funny with this guy because he has a bit of individuality? 🤣

5 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

LOL I love how many people have commented on this. Admittedly I've said to this guy months ago ''your posts do my head in'', but Rob - to say ''well it's in green so you can't have a good point'' is hilarious mate haha. If he changed the same words to black it's suddenly Dickens is it? 

''This man has no valid opinions! The proof is in his colour choice!'' 🤣 Come on man haha. I agree it's a bit weird to read and one day he changed to purple and it was lovely but people are literally getting funny with this guy because he has a bit of individuality? 🤣

Mate I just dont get it, its harder to read and the posts are generally long so I get eye strain.

He may be a modern day Dickens, I guess that's my loss, but also my choice as to whether i give myself eye-strain or not.

It was tongue in cheek as I guess you already know

• Like 1

(edited)

True but he says he does it as he himself gets eye strain. But yeah just write in black but bigger font or whatever then, or go with the purple @specinho , it's way nicer to look at, the green is a bit bright. It's just a shame as it is like we are all missing out or in eye pain.

21 minutes ago, Marcin said:

But before clicking Submit Reply button, please change text color to black.

Or yeah, just do that. 

Edited by Guest

21 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I am a complete dullard and have been for most of my life. 

21 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I have been hanging around these US of A long enough that I get mistaken for a local.

Do the math.

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Do the math.

Now you are winding up Jan for no apparent reason.  His wall of text response will be on your head.  You must be really bored ...

• Haha 1

Haha no not bored, and I'm winding up Americans, not Jan. Not exactly hard though is it? Watch ...

Religion is nonsense.

You guys shouldn't be allowed guns.

Trump is a joke.

Greta has many valid points.

China is kicking your ass.

I can feel the anger through my screen already ... 🤣

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

Haha no not bored, and I'm winding up Americans, not Jan. Not exactly hard though is it? Watch ...

Religion is nonsense.

You guys shouldn't be allowed guns.

Trump is a joke.

Greta has many valid points.

China is kicking your ass.

I can feel the anger through my screen already ... 🤣

Now you’re in for it Kristian!

• Haha 1

Yes I will receive the infamous eyerolls ...

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH terrifying 

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Now you’re in for it Kristian!

Nah, he is just having  lousy trading day. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

17 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Now you are winding up Jan for no apparent reason.  His wall of text response will be on your head.  You must be really bored ...

Nah, I don't get aggravated by D.T.'s posts.  Kris is a fine fellow, good-hearted and kind to stray cats, how could anyone be angry with him?  Plus, he is British, nope excuse me, "English," so you have to make allowances; the English all have these little peculiarities of thinking they are Churchill, or Gordon, or Nelson, OK Margaret.  They look out across that Channel and see "more furriners!"  I get a good laugh out of his little digs. All cool, all well.  Cheers. 

P.S.  Remember, my wife was British.  I am attuned to that eccentric mode of thinking, it is something that comes out of the soil on that pile of rock they call a "Kingdom."  The place comes complete with an antique queen, so be nice to the British!

Edited by Jan van Eck
added P.S.
  • Upvote 2

The joke is it is a dig to Americans and Jan agreed ''I am a dullard'' and ''I am confused for a local''

You expect me not to comment to that? It's too easy 🤣

And no, not a bad trading day, just English banter, but yes, I do love cats.

Just now, DayTrader said:

The joke is it is a dig to Americans and Jan agreed ''I am a dullard'' and ''I am confused for a local''

And no, not a bad trading day, just English banter, but yes, I do love cats.

1554774611352.jpg.7c648099d75a4bf83a30830791fa512c.jpg

• Haha 2

Well, most cats.

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Yup, the Dullard laid it out for you on a silver platter, the one you Brits take your High Tea on!

Do have a biscuit.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

Yup, the Dullard laid it out for you on a silver platter, the one you Brits take your High Tea on!

Do have a biscuit.....

Just curious, when you picture England, what century is it? 

Just now, DayTrader said:

Just curious, when you picture England, what century is it? 

What, you don't watch Downton Abbey?  Sheesh.  For shame.  Upstairs, Downstairs. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

What, you don't watch Downton Abbey?  Sheesh.  For shame.  Upstairs, Downstairs. 

I used to watch Upstairs, Downstairs on PBS Masterpiece Theatre when I was a kid.

Upstairs, Downstairs https://g.co/kgs/MxD9ZY

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I used to watch Upstairs, Downstairs on PBS when I was a kid.

Now you are definitely showing your age!

• Haha 2