26 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

The House of Representatives started the impeachment process/circus based on the so called "Steale Dossier", which, it is now known, was the sole basis for the initial FISA application.  Before the renewal of the FISA was requested, it was proven that the Steale Dossier was meritless, at best, and an outright lie at worst.   They went ahead and illegally renewed the FISA as they lied to the court in order to get the extensions (3 of them!).  As such, the process and investigation into the Trump administration should have been shut down.  The President knew these facts, as did his legal team, and therefore did not see it necessary to cooperate with an illegitimate investigation.  Testimonies in front of the Democrat majority Intelligence Committee (I know) contained no fact witnesses; only theoretical professorial witnesses; no facts.  Circumstantial outpourings; no facts.  Any decent lawyer would have advised a 5th amendment or stalling approach to wait for the results and release of ongoing investigations.  Any court in the land would allow for lengthy delays given those same ongoing investigations.  The Democrats wanted to ramrod their hearings through in 1 WEEK!  They also did not say what charges/accusations the president or his people were to testify about or defend against.  The ball kept moving and is still moving to this day.  What was found was a great big Nothing Burger.  Therefore, you are right, there was no obstruction of Congress; only an obstruction of circus.

And now when this goes to trial, the Republicans can start asking some real questions, like how did Helliary get away with a security breach for so many years, with physical proof that it happaned, and why wasn't she arrested for destroying the evidence? Just further proof that when the Demonrats are saying that no one is above the law(meaning Trump) that they do believe that they are above the law.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

And now when this goes to trial, the Republicans can start asking some real questions, like how did Helliary get away with a security breach for so many years, with physical proof that it happaned, and why wasn't she arrested for destroying the evidence? Just further proof that when the Demonrats are saying that no one is above the law(meaning Trump) that they do believe that they are above the law.

You and most other posters in this thread consistently avoid the facts and they do not include "Helliary" as despite the chants for lock her up the only people locked up so far have been associated with the Present which tells the average person that there is a problem that needs to be nipped in the bud.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, remake it said:

You and most other posters in this thread consistently avoid the facts and they do not include "Helliary" as despite the chants for lock her up the only people locked up so far have been associated with the Present which tells the average person that there is a problem that needs to be nipped in the bud.

What facts would those be, the ones that I and most other posters are ignoring?  I also find it unseemly to use derogatory names apparently to belittle people (Helliary, et al), but that is those people's business and I won't intrude on their right to do so.  Hillary may well see her day in court, now that the major Justice agencies are revisiting their true responsibilities to the citizens of the United States, although I doubt highly that she will ever see herself in prison garb.  It's a shame, really.

On your final assertion about "the only people locked up so far have been associated with the Present (sic)", if you would be so kind, could you please list the crimes those individuals have been locked up for?  It is a pesky detail, I'll admit, but it is also telling.  It would be helpful if you could also list when the accused/convicted were said to have committed their heinous acts.  Just a simple before/after Trump's election victory will do if you don't have time to find exact dates and so forth.  Oh, and could you explain Trump's guilt by association to those people?  I mean, if their crimes were in service to their master it would seem to follow that the master would have joined them in the gulag by now.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

11 hours ago, James Regan said:

Haha - "GOD I LOVE THE SMELL  OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING" and the Dems show Biden with the possible majority in Texas, really I would like to see that.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 09.26.46.png

Tune into BBC for some more sounds of victory by conservatives. ( A relative term however.)

Edited by ronwagn
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Hi Ron.  Good to see you're still kicking.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I mean, if their crimes were in service to their master it would seem to follow that the master would have joined them in the gulag by now.

You mean that Capone was never really responsible for the many killings and associated heinous crimes of the day because he was only pinged for tax evasion.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

The House of Representatives started the impeachment process/circus based on the so called "Steale Dossier"

False

Before the renewal of the FISA was requested, it was proven that the Steale Dossier was meritless, at best, and an outright lie at worst.

Where does it say that in the DOJ Report?

As such, the process and investigation into the Trump administration should have been shut down. 

Again, baseless - read  the DOJ Report.

The President knew these facts, as did his legal team, and therefore did not see it necessary to cooperate with an illegitimate investigation. 

As there were no such facts the President's actions were baseless besides putting himself beyond scrutiny.

Testimonies in front of the Democrat majority Intelligence Committee (I know) contained no fact witnesses; only theoretical professorial witnesses; no facts. 

The witnesses recounted exactly what they knew heard saw and did and these are facts aside from the words spoken by Sonderland to the President which are also facts so what you have presented shows how little you know.

10 minutes ago, remake it said:

False

Where does it say that in the DOJ Report?

Again, baseless - read  the DOJ Report.

As there were no such facts the President's actions were baseless besides putting himself beyond scrutiny.

The witnesses recounted exactly what they knew heard saw and did and these are facts aside from the words spoken by Sonderland to the President which are also facts so what you have presented shows how little you know.

Please enlighten us.

You'll have to check dates.  I'll leave it with you.

If the FISA was baseless, it would not be granted an extension.

There's a little thing about taking the bait.  For example, if a policeman/woman pulls you over and says "I'll let you go if you promise to stop speeding while doing lines of coke in the future", it would probably behoove you to plead the 5th and not allow a search of your car.

And which witnesses, that were on the call, any of the calls, or in the relevant meetings, testified?

I don't know everything and neither do you (sorry, I'll presume).  I think that is the point, from both parties and most of the participants in this circus we call Government.

Sorry I won't be around to debate with you day after day after day after day as I just dropped in for a visit today.  If the whole government, the whole country and the whole world can't come to agreement on these details, I doubt you and i will have much luck coming to agreement either.  Chin up, Hillary might just win yet!  Cheers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, remake it said:

You mean that Capone was never really responsible for the many killings and associated heinous crimes of the day because he was only pinged for tax evasion.

Aha!  So that's the next strategy to oust the duly elected president.  Tax evasion!  Why not?  Maybe that's the ticket!  After that you might try bootlegging!  It's worth a go...

@Tom Kirkman ?  Pass the salt, please.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dan Warnick said:

Aha!  So that's the next strategy to oust the duly elected president.  Tax evasion!  Why not?  Maybe that's the ticket!  After that you might try bootlegging!  It's worth a go...

@Tom Kirkman ?  Pass the salt, please.

You make wish avoid getting into an argument with this particular entity.  Up to you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

You make wish avoid getting into an argument with this particular entity.  Up to you.

Mork from Ork?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

Mork from Ork?

Bot from China.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Bot from China.

Cool!  You can get everything from China these days.  LOL!

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Please enlighten us.

You'll have to check dates.  I'll leave it with you.

All the relevant information is on the public record so the takeaway is that you have no idea about it and have less an idea of the Constitution and federal Rules of Evidence.

• Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Ron.  Good to see you're still kicking.

Thanks for that, likewise!

(edited)

20 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Bot from China.

If y'all know it's a bot from China why doesn't someone block it? Or does it keep coming back?

Edited by SERWIN
ADDED
  • Like 1

I want to know why the Soviets get a pile of weapons grade uranium, or whatever nuclear material it was, and we don't get a dime, and the Clinton Foundation gets a 300+ million "donation"? That sounds like theft to me, and I'm sure the value of the material warrants at least a felony charge. I know they are investigating them again, I hope they dig up tons of dirt, like what a giant mine shovel's worth...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

If y'all know it's a bot from China why doesn't someone block it? Or does it keep coming back?

I don't know, just suspect / presume.

In my opinion, it's presumed handler can actually make some smart observations, as opposed to the bot's word salads of run-on sentences and no commas and mind bending absurdities.

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, SERWIN said:

The bot is actually a high-level AI algorithm, finely tuned by Chinese military propaganda agencies to come across as uncannily human.  It gives itself away with its sentence structure; bots are not capable of that at this point in development.  I think management here is just not paying attention.  Either that, or Selvedina finds it personally amusing, who knows. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

LOL what's weirder is half the forum suggesting it's a bot and not only does no one use the ''ignore user'' feature but they constantly interact with it  🤣

Ward has a plan .... what's our excuse? 

22 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

presumed handler can actually make some smart observations

Agreed, I like his instant replies quite a bit and he clearly has sense of humour, but agree with Papillon that the 'frequency of the comma' is an odd one.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:28 AM, remake it said:

I mean, come on, how is that not funny? Just the word 'pinged' is a belter. 

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, DayTrader said:
On 12/13/2019 at 7:28 AM, remake it said:

I mean, come on, how is that not funny? 

Indeed!  If you go back and look you'll find that I responded with a Ha-ha emoticon at the time.  My comment he was commenting on was a bit tongue in cheek and he turned my logic on its head.  Touche', I say.  But you guys think remake is a bot?  Damn good one if it is.

• Like 1

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

But you guys think remake is a bot?  Damn good one if it is.

I personally don't and kinda agree with Papillon somewhat that ''if someone disagrees they must instantly be?!'' is a little odd. Yes his language and punctuation and whatever can be bit weird, but in fairness I'm sure my Chinese or wherever he's from would be appalling too even after decades of learning. There are a few here obviously who don't have English as a first language but their word use etc isn't attacked.

Jan and Ward seem utterly convinced and I just find it hilarious mate, because they still reply and interact with 'it' everyday. I find the image of that too funny for words, like they are angry and the 'bot' or whatever is just laughing. 

Yeah I saw that at the time you laughed at his reply haha so knew you got it atleast. Jan suggested to Papillon the other day I think that because he is a bot, then by definition, he can NEVER be funny lol. I disagree. 

I've had few run ins with remake it but think he's cool really, better than the forum being a Trump echo chamber as Enthalpic would say.

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Jan and Ward seem utterly convinced and I just find it hilarious mate, because they still reply and interact with 'it' everyday. I find the image of that too funny for words, like they are angry and the 'bot' or whatever is just laughing. 

The bot has repeatedly made me a target, which it does because of the ranking.  I have refused to get drawn in by the bot's defamatory postings about me.  Tom, who posted a "popcorn" meme after the bot's last attempt, was disappointed.  My issue is that lots of lurker readers here do not grasp that this is a Chinese-military propaganda bot, so I do point that out regularly.  

• Like 2

(edited)

53 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I personally don't and kinda agree with Papillon somewhat that ''if someone disagrees they must instantly be?!'' is a little odd. Yes his language and punctuation and whatever can be bit weird, but in fairness I'm sure my Chinese or wherever he's from would be appalling too even after decades of learning. There are a few here obviously who don't have English as a first language but their word use etc isn't attacked.

Yeah I saw that at the time you laughed at his reply haha so knew you got it atleast. Jan suggested to Papillon the other day I think that because he is a bot, then by definition, he can NEVER be funny lol. I disagree. 

I've had few run ins with remake it but think he's cool really, better than the forum being a Trump echo chamber as Enthalpic would say.

Man(!) I am so tired of all the news, all the time, being about Trump (Give Boris some credit for stealing a few minutes!).  The left can't stop writing about him and the content of everything they produce on TV is about Trump and their crusade to install the rightful Hillary (dare I say it).  "Weather today here at WKRP is, except for the Trump tweet this morning, clear with a chance of......".  Get a life people.  Sooo Muuuuch whining (Is it whinging, to our friends on the other side of the Atlantic?).

I actually live outside the States and filter as much of the news as I possibly can, but there is no end to it.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

better than the forum being a Trump echo chamber as Enthalpic would say.

The Forum is not a Trump Echo Chamber.  I, specifically, do not echo Mr. Trump, and I am not convinced he is a good executive for the USA.  Moving past that, I look at results, and grant you that he is accomplishing what the Clintonistas are congenitally unable to do: reshape both America and the World Order. Trump is bringing back US heavy industry, and is also bringing back lots of manufacturing.  Do have to give him full marks for that.  The Clintonistas were and are totally content with the idea that US manufacturing and heavy industry stays permanently shut down; it is part of their elitist snobbery that the people who work in those industries are "the deplorables."  It is a particularly malevolent, contemptible mindset.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2