(edited)

26 minutes ago, remake it said:

You appear to be blissfully unaware of the type and extent of taxation policies in other nations which have little impact on the working class as for example the duty on gas (called petrol) in the UK is well in excess of $2/gallon and then a VAT is added while the major problem with Western taxation is its singular inability of it to reach the most wealthy at the individual level or be avoided almost entirely by larger corporate entities.

Jan "Blissfully" unaware, really not sure why I would be happily or maybe even ignorant (lets not be ambiguous) to the extent of foreign taxation on gas prices, I live in one of the highest taxed countries of the world and suffer like the rest. We complain we fight but at the end of the day we have to get through it. Our taxation in the UK is acceptable as we have the NHS, without the NHS it would be a different story. The UK is a small geographical country and easier to control, bigger countries a lot gets hidden from the eye, this is obvious in the USA. 

This BOT is getting on my tits, can we not get it reprogrammed its obviously got a glitch after stealing the proprietory INFORMATION while being reversed engineered in CHINA. 

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

@Jan van Eck im confused this BOT is doing a good job to disrupt and cause havoc, I take it my reply below was not warranted as you didn't  infect make the post I replied to????

Jan "Blissfully" unaware, really not sure why I would be happily or maybe even ignorant (lets not be ambiguous) to the extent of foreign taxation on gas prices, I live in one of the highest taxed countries of the world and suffer like the rest. We complain we fight but at the end of the day we have to get through it. Our (I LIVE IN BRASIL) taxation in the UK is acceptable as we have the NHS, without the NHS it would be a different story. The UK is a small geographical country and easier to control, bigger countries a lot gets hidden from the eye, this is obvious in the USA.

Edited by James Regan
no spelling error infect is correct...... ReMakeitfuckoff
  • Haha 2

I'M OUT FOR A WHILE, THIS FORUM IS GETTING POLLUTED CONSTANTLY

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

Then block him / her / it / them !!  I don't understand you people.

And you're Scottish so I definitely don't, even though it's the same language ;) x

Edited by Guest

Someone apparently triggered by a bot........

I've heard of snowflakes melting, what is the proper terminology for over-reacting to a bot's comments?  MAGA melting?

Anyway, bot wins this match.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, James Regan said:

@Jan van Eck im confused this BOT is doing a good job to disrupt and cause havoc, I take it my reply below was not warranted as you didn't  infect make the post I replied to????

Yo, mon, you were busy writing all that at four in the morning, OK I know it was Saturday night, time for some heavy party-hearty, but I'm an old man and was getting my zzzzzzz's.   Ignore the stupid bot, it is not going to stop, bots are like soap-sud commercials, they just keep on with their relentless march into your subconscious, until they finally blow you away.  Writing back to a stupid AI algorithm makes as much sense as trying to talk with one on the phone.

I was called by a bot once regarding employment.  I told the bot that I really wanted and was looking hard for a job as a "secxworker."  I strung the two words together with a slur so that the bot could not understand it.   The bot replied cheerfully; "Yes, we have lots of job openings for secxworker,  what is your experience?"   And I said, "I am really experienced, I have been doing secxworker my whole life, I have really great references, and always been well paid for it."   And the conversation with the bot just kept right on going!   It was hilarious!   

Never did hear back on the job, though.  They must not have gotten good references.  Oh, well; I did try, back then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Yeah coz Frankfurter is from China and Marcin tries to be fair like Papillon in defending China from constant abuse.

The purple cup would have been for an honest view from you of China, guaranteed, quite possibly the one Marcin praised, before accusing all of us of being bots.

Also, and Jan will hate this, but Remake in fairness doesn't come out with sweeping horseshit statements about whole populations, verging on racism, like FF does. 

I honestly think that if remake it  is classified as a Chinese bot, all of you deserve American bot designation. I also fell a victim of remake it a few times, but his level of conversation is beyond AI. He is just aggresive. Look at Jan at his best moments of anger, very similar to remake it.

And Papillon was right, when somebody is not sufficiently pro-American in a really narrow-minded way ( I really tried guys but without lobotomy it won't succeed) he is automatically put into: Chinese bot, Chinese handler of bots category.

Like when Ward Smith alleged that I am Chinese asset from Shenzen, and I actually have never been to China.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Marcin said:

all of you deserve American bot designation.

Take that back. What a f**king insult. Take that back immediately.

2 minutes ago, Marcin said:

And Papillon was right, when somebody is not sufficiently pro-American in a really narrow-minded way he is automatically put into: Chinese bot, Chinese handler of bots category.

Like when Ward Smith alleged that I am Chinese asset from Shenzen, and I actually have never been to China.

I agree. 

3 minutes ago, Marcin said:

( I really tried guys but without lobotomy it won't succeed)

🤣🤣

18 hours ago, remake it said:

What an excellent idea Mr Van Eck as few could propose a simpler way to foster that glorious phenomenon of identity theft and turn you all into paupers overnight.

And you still call remake it bot, he just saved you from being the victim of serious crime.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Back on topic we are likely to see House Democrats impeach the President perhaps as early as Wednesday and this is a taint over this President which is perpetual.

• Great Response! 1

5 minutes ago, remake it said:

Back on topic we are likely to see House Democrats impeach the President perhaps as early as Wednesday and this is a taint over this President which is perpetual.

Brilliant comment. This was the intention of Democratic Party leadership, to throw some mud on Trump. And Democrats are just Trump followers, they just want to level the playing field (US economy and Democratic candidates pack both look pretty sh**ty in comparison to Chinese economy and Donald Trump).

4 hours ago, DayTrader said:
4 hours ago, Marcin said:

all of you deserve American bot designation.

Take that back. What a f**king insult. Take that back immediately.

Hey, hey, whoa there, big fella.  Marcin was giving you a seat upgrade on that aeroplane!

2 hours ago, Marcin said:

(US economy and Democratic candidates pack both look pretty sh**ty in comparison to Chinese economy and Donald Trump)

Here is your problem with that line of thinking:   just how many Chinese peasant families have flush toilets - the kind you can actually sit on, not the ones that are some hole in the ground?   What, are you short 500 million of them?  So, then how do you figure that economy is performing so hot, in comparison to the American one, where you can go into any home supply store and they have lots of flush toilets in there waiting for you to buy and take home?  Lots and lots of them - hey no shortages of toilets in America. 

And the same for India, where you have another 500 or 700 million peasants s#*tting in the street or along the railroad tracks.  Open defecation is what those economies have brought them.  And you think that is so great?  See, the reality is that those economies are NOT performing for the masses of those populations.  Just as the economy of your neighbor Ukraine is not performing for the average person.  Ditto Russia.  Ditto Belarus.  All those economies are just limping or lurching along, they do not perform for the majority of the population.  I think those economies are failures.  

You have this fixation on this idea that the Chinese economy is so great, it is the cat's meow.  Guess what - it is not.  It is a failure.  It only works for a small part of the population.  For the rest - well, there is always a bullet in the back of the head, so organs can be carved out and sold.  What a lovely economy.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Jan it was meant to be a joke, Trump always talking about levelling playing field with China, with harsh methods of trade&technology war. And now Democrats try to get on him

Edited by Marcin
Typo
  • Like 1

Jan i simply do not know what to write, I think you can live with your picture of the world, and i can live with mine.

46 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

You have this fixation on this idea that the Chinese economy is so great, it is the cat's meow.  Guess what - it is not.  It is a failure.  It only works for a small part of the population.  For the rest - well, there is always a bullet in the back of the head, so organs can be carved out and sold.  What a lovely economy.

It is apparent that Mr van Eck has little actual or recent experience of China and India as he seems to be relying on some ill-informed anecdote for his views because his claims are best filed under "fiction" or "comedy."

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

Marcin was giving you a seat upgrade on that aeroplane!

If stewardess ok, if Boeing then maybe second thoughts lol.

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

What we are talking about at this forum is so irrelevant to our lives that it has sense only as some thought provoking experience. I do not feel compelled to argue about characteristics of this or that economy. China is only interesting to me as some phenomenon that suddenly since 2000-2005 jumped up in all the charts in a way without precedence in human history. We should protect our economies, cause we cannot compete with China due to economies of scale.

Issue is important for people in their early 20s and younger, those that has not chosen yet their career path.

Smaller economies can try specialization in international division of labour, hoping that China will not want to be omniscent in all areas, my take is it will. I think we are near the end of unrestricted globalization.

(edited)

The best would be to create bloc of developed countries and decouple from China as quickly as possible. I think it is only solution, but I actually do not believe in its long-term succes. The only sin of Chinese is that there is way to many of them for this planet.

Edited by Marcin
Typo

(edited)

36 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

23 minutes ago, Marcin said:

What we are talking about at this forum is so irrelevant to our lives that it has sense only as some thought provoking experience.

Haha. Umm ... ok, sorry Marcin  ;) 

@Jan van Eck , no more stewardess comments, jokes or references please. They do not fit in with Marcin's obsession with China and there is no place for humour here, as the stewardesses are irrelevant to all lives but mine. American planes are also a no go. 

I had no idea that what we should be discussing is China on a thread about ''IMPEACHMENT''. I was mistaken. It appears @Papillon is correct and we need a thread or 2 more dominated with China ... 

23 minutes ago, Marcin said:

China is only interesting to me as some phenomenon

Really mate? You kept that quiet ...

Remember I am an English bot so will dish out sarcasm at an alarming rate.

By the way Marcin, how many stewardesses does the USA and China each have? What are the stats?  ;)  x

Edited by Guest

On 12/12/2019 at 1:29 AM, Zhong Lu said:

The Republicans would have impeached Clinton if she had done what Trump did.  The Democrats intend to show to President Trump the same respect as what Republicans show to Democratic presidents.  

You mean the Clinton who was instrumental in the Benghazi fiasco and worked off a personal server that miraculously erased tens of thousands of e-mails when discovered...while she was Secretary of State?

That Clinton?🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes.  Just like the Trump that uses his powers of office for his own personal gain.  

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.  

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Marcin said:

The best would be to create bloc of developed countries and decouple from China as quickly as possible. I think it is only solution, but I actually do not believe in its long-term succes. The only sin of Chinese is that there is way to many of them for this planet.

There are frameworks for international cooperation at many levels and we should have aspired for the most powerful players to be role models but instead have seen the USA in particular act unilaterally to defy them at its discretion thereby giving China the power of precedent to destroy this hope.

• Downvote 1