Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

Goldman Sachs : U.S. Markets could face major sell-off if Democrats win 2020 election

A “unified Democratic result” where the party secures the presidency as well as both chambers of Congress would make the partial or full rescinding of tax cuts passed in 2017 “highly likely,” said Timothy Moe, co-head of macro research in Asia at Goldman Sachs.

--------------------------------------

I do not see the Democrats doing a clean sweep of both the Presidency and both Houses of Congress.  The Democrats no longer have credibility, the Clintonistas have destroyed that.  Our man Barack, who came into the Presidency as a legitimate "poor boy" from Chicago, left Washington with enough cash to be able to pay $12 million cash for a 29-acre mansion on a prime piece of Martha's Vineyard.  Now, where did all that money come from?  Inheritance from grandma?  I don't think so.

And that is the Democrats' problem: they do not have clean hands.  They are the "limousine liberals," the guys and gals that ride around in chauffeured limousines pretending to be the stalwarts of the ordinary working man, yet scorning them as "the deplorables."  Meanwhile the (obviously) have no shame at helping themselves to the spoils of politics. 

The public is fed up with that.  I predict that Trump will not run for re-election.  Instead, Pence will become the party standard-bearer, and he will take it, by default, and the Republicans may well end up doing a clean sweep, because the public is so fed up with that self-appointed, holier than thous crowd that rides around in those limousines and call themselves "liberals."   Totally fed up.  Do not underestimate just how fed up the public is with the craziness of the Democratic Party and the offensive arrogance of their leadership. It is just pathetic, the insolent behavior of the Democrats. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

A “unified Democratic result” where the party secures the presidency as well as both chambers of Congress would make the partial or full rescinding of tax cuts passed in 2017 “highly likely,” said Timothy Moe, co-head of macro research in Asia at Goldman Sachs.

--------------------------------------

I do not see the Democrats doing a clean sweep of both the Presidency and both Houses of Congress.  The Democrats no longer have credibility, the Clintonistas have destroyed that.  Our man Barack, who came into the Presidency as a legitimate "poor boy" from Chicago, left Washington with enough cash to be able to pay $12 million cash for a 29-acre mansion on a prime piece of Martha's Vineyard.  Now, where did all that money come from?  Inheritance from grandma?  I don't think so.

And that is the Democrats' problem: they do not have clean hands.  They are the "limousine liberals," the guys and gals that ride around in chauffeured limousines pretending to be the stalwarts of the ordinary working man, yet scorning them as "the deplorables."  Meanwhile the (obviously) have no shame at helping themselves to the spoils of politics. 

The public is fed up with that.  I predict that Trump will not run for re-election.  Instead, Pence will become the party standard-bearer, and he will take it, by default, and the Republicans may well end up doing a clean sweep, because the public is so fed up with that self-appointed, holier than thous crowd that rides around in those limousines and call themselves "liberals."   Totally fed up.  Do not underestimate just how fed up the public is with the craziness of the Democratic Party and the offensive arrogance of their leadership. It is just pathetic, the insolent behavior of the Democrats. 

Binar USA democrasy. Or you are democrat or republican. Seems like cargo-cult of democrasy lol

The markets could face a major sell off even if Trump wins reelection.