Tom Kirkman

US military convoy enters oil fields in northeast Syria

(edited)

6 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

This guy has been freely running around Malaysia for years, dirtbagging any religion that is not Islam:

z6wwvpl0ps441.jpg.9d359f072bfc6f28a16b22e3cff9b996.jpg

P.S.  I am skeptical of any organized religion, regardless of flavor.

Out of interest I listened to a couple of his sermons on Youtube. 

One I remember was about Pork - he claimed the consumption of was the sole cause of high rates of Hypertension in the USA. I checked the WHO website and the rate of Hypertension for Pakistan is double the rate in the USA - must be due to listened to endless shyte from people like Naik. 

Edited by NickW
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, NickW said:

One I remember was about Pork - he claimed the consumption of was the sole cause of high rates of Hypertension in the USA. I checked the WHO website and the rate of Hypertension for Pakistan is double the rate in the USA - must be due to listened to endless shyte from people like Naik. 

Dear Mr NickW did you forget about the decades of USA porkbarrelling Pakistan's economy to win over hegemony which President Imran Khan has agreed was a failed US policy and he would like to instead teach them how to play cricket - over!

The problem with claiming success for killing a terrorist is you have to believe a president who is a habitual liar. Since most of the the world will not declare loyalty to an array of shifting bs most of the world would be a trump enemy including over half the US population. Sad and confusing times indeed. 
US intelligence services seem to agree the Iranians general was a killer but Trump has explained many times how US intelligence services are not to be believed. 
But then again Trump the habitual liar. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Boat said:

The problem with claiming success for killing a terrorist is you have to believe a president who is a habitual liar.

When I started a thread the morning after the ISIS leader was killed, the general reaction was ''this is the 2nd/3rd time he's been killed''.

12 minutes ago, Boat said:

US intelligence services seem to agree the Iranians general was a killer but Trump has explained many times how US intelligence services are not to be believed

And Americans here even semi joked the other day about being lied to by their own agencies ...

Edited by Guest

(edited)

5 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

When I started a thread the morning after the ISIS leader was killed, the general reaction was ''this is the 2nd/3rd time he's been killed''.

And Americans even semi joked the other day about being lied to by their own agencies ...

Make no mistake this dude was a bad agent, not going to get into it, anyone who differs in agreement may want to read a little and you will understand. This guy was on the hit list for a long time but no one had the balls to take him out. DT did só hats off to POTUS...

I am currently in Texas in a black ops site with full Fox News coverage!

Edited by James Regan
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

17 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Make no mistake this dude was a bad agent, not going to get into it, anyone who differs in agreement may want to read a little and you will understand. This guy was on the hit list for a long time but no one had the balls to take him out. DT did só hats off to POTUS...

I am currently in Texas in a black ops site with full Fox News coverage!

Agreed.  I've been over on 8kun following the unfiltered news about this and other related things.

Screenshot_20200103-175543_Brave.thumb.jpg.3ef946ec637453db4d050ae84a40ebe6.jpg

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Added screencap
  • Like 1

(edited)

Not saying he wasn't a 'bad agent'. 

11 minutes ago, James Regan said:

no one had the balls to take him out. DT did

I haven't done anything.

I am currently in Texas

Lucky you.

Fox News coverage!

Oh ... best of a bad bunch I guess?

Edited by Guest

8 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Unfortunately the narrative of today in the media remains the same.

However I would argue that 90% of Muslims are law abiding and don't share the Jihadi viewpoint and this is a Wahhabi muslim stance only. 

That is only the Sunni half, the Shia side has its own sects, and they have Iran's resources at hand. They control chunks of Iraq, Syria, the Gaza strip and Lebanon at least in part. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2020 at 8:45 PM, DayTrader said:

Hahahahahahah I'm saying nothing. 

Image result for popcorn eating gif

@Papillon , you ever been to Nepal? 

Yes, but it was many years ago 'Kris' ...  :) 

On 1/3/2020 at 3:06 PM, NickW said:

Going back to the Crusades. Prior to that European states had very little interest in the region as a whole. What was left were the remains  of the Eastern Roman Empire. 

Maybe at first, but then European states discovered how rich the region were and how much could be plundered... 

Remind you of anything? You think the West is in the ME because we like the culture ? (broad generalization, some obviously do)