JN

Pelosi Delays Impeachment Trial: Ploy to keep Impeachment in Headlines . . and Away from IG Horowitz report or Barr/Durham coming investigation and indictments. It's working. Pelosi WINS !

(edited)

The Republicans always get out played.

The story is : Spying on the Trump campaign, It's about a fake Steele Dossier, Fusion GPS , Perkins Cole Law Firm , DNC , Hillary 2016 , Doctored FISA Applications , FBI James Comey , CIA Brennan , National Intelligence Clapper , FBI Andrew McCabe , Justice Dept Rod Rosenstein , Fusion GPS Nellie Ohr , Justice Dept Bruce Ohr , Joseph Mifsud , FBI Peter Strzok , FBI Lisa Page , Crossfire Hurricane , Mueller and his Democratic Attack Dog Atty Andrew Weissmann, etc, etc, etc .  .  .  .

.   .   .   .   AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE ALL FOCUSED ON A STUPID TELEPHONE CALL BETWEEN TRUMP AND THE PRESIDENT OF A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY CALLED UKRAINE.

The Democrats in Congress have complete control of the narrative well organized and executed

They allowed the House Democrats to Impeach a President with no crimes.  

The Democrats crafted a Whistleblower cover for Ciaramella to cover him.  Even though Schiff and staffers Abigail Grace and Sean Misko manufactured a fake crime. 

They let Schiff illegally obtain private phone records and published many of them. Republican Mines talked about suing CNN on other matters and their parent company AT&T turned over the records. 

Obama U.N. ambassador unmasked over 200 people associated with Trump 2016 campaign.

They have shamed the President from doing a proper investigation into Hunter Biden.  

The list goes on and on. I could list 10 pages of this crap.  It won't change. 

HOROWITZ INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORT- FISA ABUSE

Ever wonder why the Horowitz IG report that was completed last April/May finally came out as the Trump Impeachment hearings started.  The IG is supposed to be a finder of facts NOT give opinions. Yet IG Horowitz gave the Democrats and their media minions a perfect talking point to again deflect any fallout from the criminal FBI FISA Report.  

ITS ALL ABOUT DISTRACTION . . . MISDIRECTION  . . . . PREOCCUPIED

Pelosi is doing it again.  Deflecting attention from IG Horowitz report and the even BIGGER Barr/Durham criminal investigation by extending the Impeachment farce indefinitely.

Some say PELOSI loses by extending Impeachment. That she's making it up as she goes.  She doesn't know what she's doing.  PELOSI KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING AND. . .   .   .  PELOSI IS WINING.

In the meantime McConnell says he's fine with delay .  He'll just approve more Judges.  Good for you Mitch "mr excitement" McConnell.  Meantime you lose the country.

There is talk of major indictments coming from Barr/Durham that go up quite high in the Obama administration.  This info comes from good sources . . . I will only believe it when see it.  

REPUBLICAN SENATE MUST TAKE OFFENSIVE

The Democrats will most likely outsmart and outwit the GOP again. Republicans have no strategic vision or guts to take on the DEMs. They don't realize things have changed. It's a different game now. Democrats play hardball and the Republicans stand on the sidelines and watch. CAN'T WAIT TILL BARR/ DURHAM INVESTIGATION TO FINISH. Republicans must hold hearing on all the Democratic misdeeds, crimes, infractions. REPUBLICANS MUST OCCUPY THE NEWS CYCLE. They have to also move the Trump agenda forward.  It will take work.  SO GOING TO HAVE TO WORK MORE THAN 3 DAYS A WEEK.  If Mitch doesn't have the energy.  Get others to lead. 

Republicans think Nancy overplayed her hand and Trump will easily win reelection

I'm not sure.  I wouldn't bet on it. 

Note; I have heard the Democrats have caught a whiff of a couple of early indictments from Federal Prosecutor Durham coming soon. Hope so.  Get the spotlight back on the criminals.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:
1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

The Republicans always get out played.

They allowed the House Democrats to Impeachment a President with no crimes. 

Read the Constitution: The Founding Fathers set it up so that articles of impeachment could be drawn up and voted on by the House of Representatives. This is nothing more than a formal charge. The trial will be held before the Senate, that is coincidentally stacked with Republicans. Unless something egregious comes out in the trial, Mr. Trump will be acquitted forthwith. 

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

The Democrats will most likely outsmart the GOP again.

When was the first time?

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Republicans have no stetegic vision or guts to take on the DEMs.

What planet are you living on?

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

It's different now.

The only thing that is different now is the fact that the planet is indeed changing. The Democrats have convinced themselves that this is all due to the burning of fossil fuels, even though the prior climate changes occurred well before anyone burned anything more dangerous than cow patties. The Republicans think that fossil fuels are hunky-dory and I count myself in that group.

Try as I might, I can't figure out the point you're trying to get across. Mr. Barr is probably the most partisan gentleman to occupy that office. If dirt has been swept under the carpet, he'll lift all the edges until he finds it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Alleged HUNTER BIDEN INVOLVED IN SETTING UP ACCOUNTS FOR BURISMA FOR MONEY LAUNDERING ?

New Hunter Biden revelations 

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016  .  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

All just rumors for now . . . . . 

From paternity suit filed by D.C. stripper against Hunter Biden

"Most notably, after leaving the vicepresidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previouslyunreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at theconference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

13 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Constitution does not mean anything to some today. 

It does if you're an American. Look, I probably can't convince you of much, but the Constitution was written by some very smart men. It allows the House of Representatives to "impeach" the president. This is no more than a formal charge of misconduct reaching the level of high crimes or misdemeanors. Against Bill Clinton in 1998, a Republican house considered getting a BJ in the Oval Office either a high crime or a misdemeanor. It was laughable. Ken Starr made his career on it. The country spent $50 million looking into the back-story. The thing sullied the office; it took years for the stench to go away. Bill Clinton has languished in obscurity since, mainly because of a spotted blue dress. But the Constitution functioned as it was supposed to. 

My point? The Constitution isn't perfect, but it's pretty close. By the time an impeachment process winds its way around the hallowed halls of Congress, all three branches of government are involved--intricately--and the chances of everyone going off the rails at one time are small. If this latest riff is truly tit for tat, Democrats trying to get back at Republicans, then it will backfire--people aren't as dumb as they seem. But if, perchance, there is more to the back-story, it will likely come out. I doubt very seriously that it'll be inflammatory enough to tip the scales, but it--what it is--could possibly be embarrassing. 

As to Hunter Biden, well, a lot of great men had sons with questionable character. John Adams tried to retrieve his son from alcoholism; he was a no-good layabout. I don't care for Joe Biden as a man and have always considered him to be of low-average IQ, but I think he has as much character as most politicians. If guilty, his son is not going to do well in the game of life.  

• Like 3

@Jabbar I think you are exaggerating. Pelosi has interest in prolonging impeachment farsa as it increases Joe Biden chances. Joe Biden needs publicity to differentiate himself from Democratic candidates pack, but it is best done without his direct involvement, as he is gaffe prone. As election day is coming impeachment will be more seen as some kind of parliament coup and election interference tool, not good for Democrats.

Moreover even if Biden becomes nominee, he will be too easy target for Trump, due to low IQ and memory problems of old Joe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Against Bill Clinton in 1998, a Republican house considered getting a BJ in the Oval Office either a high crime or a misdemeanor. 

That wasn't the crime. The Demoncrats succeeded in making the story about the BJ, and asking your typical low information voter they'll agree with your incorrect assessment. Ken Starr did a masterful job of highlighting the eleven felonies Clinton committed. But the MSM was firmly in the pocket of the DNC even then. They made sure to control the narrative then as they are controlling it now. Jabbar is correct. 

Trump is getting accused of intimidating a witness by sending out a tweet about her while she's testifying, which she couldn't possibly be reading, because she talking. Luckily Schifty Schiff was kept in the twitter loop by his intrepid staff so he could ask yet another witness if their stinking feelings got hurt. Interestingly in law hurt feelings carry no weight, but in the court of public opinion it is apparently a higher crime then mass murder. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

My point? The Constitution isn't perfect, but it's pretty close. By the time an impeachment process winds its way around the hallowed halls of Congress, all three branches of government are involved--intricately--and the chances of everyone going off the rails at one time are small. If this latest riff is truly tit for tat, Democrats trying to get back at Republicans, then it will backfire--people aren't as dumb as they seem. But if, perchance, there is more to the back-story, it will likely come out. I doubt very seriously that it'll be inflammatory enough to tip the scales, but it--what it is--could possibly be embarrassing. 

https://twitter.com/BOOMER4K/status/1208241463617679360

20191221_152949.thumb.jpg.eceecb9d720e1597aef7e8d89ecad518.jpg

And I generally agree with this assessment:

20191221_153138.thumb.jpg.22ffc5f8067e1387979685d5da277526.jpg

Your mileage may vary.

• Like 4
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

To clarify on what constitutes high crime in the United States of Butthurt a man was sentenced to fifteen years for burning a gay pride flag. Now mind you even though he is Hispanic, he clearly wasn't an illegal, otherwise I'm sure even committing murder (cough cough, Kate Stiley) wouldn't count as a high crime. Of course had he merely burned a United States of America flag, not only would he not be facing jail time, he'd be hailed as a hero of antifa. 

Fifteen years for gay flag burning

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 12/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

Court papers say Hunter BIDEN involved in MONEY LAUNDERING WITH UKRAINE BURISMA GAS COMPANY.  

New Hunter Biden revelations 

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016  .  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

All just rumors for now . . . . . 

From paternity suit filed by D.C. stripper against Hunter Biden

"Most notably, after leaving the vicepresidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previouslyunreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at theconference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

I'll say it one more time

Its not about the Impeachment, the Constitution, Hunter Biden , or the price of oil in Oklahoma

THATS WHAT  BRENNAN, COMEY, CLAPPER,  DNC etc  WANT YOU TO FOCUS ON . .   OK?

YOU ARE EASILY BEMUSED BY THEIR DISTRACTIONS AND DIVERSIONS

Also , Nancy can sit on the Articles of Impeachment until later next year ,  possibly  to after Durham indictments emerge or even the month before the election if she wants. 

Nancy and Schiff can continue to issue subpoenas, call more hearings or pressure more individuals to come up with more conspiracies to bolster their farceblockquote widget

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 4

(edited)

19 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

https://twitter.com/BOOMER4K/status/1208241463617679360

20191221_152949.thumb.jpg.eceecb9d720e1597aef7e8d89ecad518.jpg

And I generally agree with this assessment:

20191221_153138.thumb.jpg.22ffc5f8067e1387979685d5da277526.jpg

Your mileage may vary.

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. 

Don't be distracted by the Impeachment crap.  DEMs and 90% of news outlets will continue to promote the Impeachment farce.  Dragging out the Impeachment will hurt Democrats a little . .   But indictment of Obama appointed officials, DNC, etc could be devastating.

Republicans in Congress are muted. Can't wait till Barr/Durham criminal investigation comes out.  Senate needs to have hearings on any/all Democratic alleged nefarious behavior. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Good post.  NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. 

Don't be distracted by the Impeachment crap.  DEMs and 90% of news outlets will continue to promote the Impeachment farce.  

Republicans in Congress are muted.  Can't wait till Barr/Durham criminal investigation comes out.  Senate needs to have hearings on any/all Democratic alleged nefarious behavior. 

You're naive if you believe the deep state was only spying on the president. They have dirt on every single Republican senator. Jeff Sessions "recused" himself because he got the memo. The Senate starts playing hardball you'll see numerous "leaks" suddenly hit the press. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Both of these parties have billions from billionaires to fight for power and control on a daily basis. It’s been this way since the US became a country. It’s the oligarchs that win while the population bickers about politics. To control the daily narrative these parties will go to any length. If it wasn’t Hillary or Trump it would be somebody. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

I'll say it one more time

Its not about the Impeachment, the Constitution, Hunter Biden , or the price of oil in Oklahoma

THATS WHAT  BRENNER, COMEY, CLAPPER,  DNC etc WAT YOU TO FOCUS ON . .   OK?

YOU ARE EASILY BEMUSED BY THEIR DISTRACTIONS AND DIVERSIONS

1) The price of oil in Oklahoma doesn't affect me, but thanks for worrying about my welfare. 

2) I really don't know what those fellows want me to focus on, but whatever it is, they're failing--OK?

3) And I'm not easily bemused by anyone's distractions and diversions. 

Son, from the sound of your posts, and mean-spiritedness, I'd guess that I'm about four times your age. That's not really very important in civil discourse, but age does somehow prevent one from making presuppositions about another man's thinking. I like the Constitution a great deal. I like a fair Congress, a president who acts presidential, and a people who want the right thing to be done and stick by their president. I am sickened by all this petty political wrangling and posturing and threatening. I thought Bill Clinton was a horribly flawed president who still did a pretty good job, if you can overlook Rwanda. I thought Geo W was a well-intentioned president who did a good job, if you don't count Iraq. Obama drew his red line in the sand, and then said, oh the heck with it. These people--our presidents--are mostly doing their best. To glorify one and make a villain of the other is not very productive. And this impeachment process? Well, it's just stupid.   

• Like 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

4 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

And this impeachment process? Well, it's just stupid.  

This ^

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You're naive if you believe the deep state was only spying on the president. They have dirt on every single Republican senator. Jeff Sessions "recused" himself because he got the memo. The Senate starts playing hardball you'll see numerous "leaks" suddenly hit the press. 

Is there a thread at this site for conspiracy theories and if not can the administrators please introduce a new trinket for bat-crazy posts?

#Ovni #Alien #Marciano #Tumblr #Verde

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

And this impeachment process? Well, it's just stupid.   

9 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This ^

ozq5pm24xk541.jpg.86538f4a90d592aac5ed530f42d90d1c.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You realize if they have "dirt" on all of them that means they are doing unscrupulous stuff.

Can't find any dirt if they are wholesome, Christian Americans complete with a freshly made apple pie cooling down on the window sill.

• Great Response! 1

20 minutes ago, remake it said:

Is there a thread at this site for conspiracy theories and if not can the administrators please introduce a new trinket for bat-crazy posts?

#Ovni #Alien #Marciano #Tumblr #Verde

Good luck with that.  As a moderator I encourage others to comment whatever they wish.  Especially dissent.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

... Conclusion

The bottom line is that some conspiracy claims are nutty and some are true. Each has to be judged on its own facts.

Humans have a tendency to try to explain random events through seeing patterns … that’s how our brains our wired. Therefore, we have to test our theories of connection and causality against the cold, hard facts.

On the other hand, the old saying by Lord Acton is true:

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely.

Those who operate without checks and balances – and without the disinfectant sunlight of public scrutiny and accountability – tend to act in their own best interests … and the little guy gets hurt.

The early Greeks knew it, as did those who forced the king to sign the Magna Carta, the Founding Fathers and the father of modern economics. We should remember this important tradition of Western civilization.

Postscript: The ridicule of all conspiracy theories is really just an attempt to diffuse criticism of the powerful.

The wealthy are not worse than other people … but they are not necessarily better either. Powerful leaders may not be bad people … or they could be sociopaths.

We must judge each by his or her actions, and not by preconceived stereotypes that they are all saints acting in our best interest or all scheming criminals.

=================================

The Term “Conspiracy Theory” Was Invented by the CIA In Order To Prevent Disbelief of Official Government Stories

In 2013 Professor Lance Dehaven-Smith in a peer-reviewed book published by the University of Texas Press showed that the term “conspiracy theory” was developed by the CIA as a means of undercutting critics of the Warren Commission’s report that President Kennedy was killed by Oswald. The use of this term was heavily promoted in the media by the CIA. 

https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Theory-America-Discovering/dp/0292757697/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471971025&sr=1-1&keywords=Conspiracy+Theory+in+America

It is ironic that the American left is a major enforcer of the CIA’s strategy to shut up skeptics by branding them conspiracy theorists.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

ozq5pm24xk541.jpg.86538f4a90d592aac5ed530f42d90d1c.jpg

Love it!  I had a real ROTFLMAO moment.  LOL!

• Like 1

I think this is now a great discussion, guys.  Keep going, please.  You all are saying it all, and I can see real possibilities in the opposing perspectives/views.  A lot to consider and think about.  Bottom line:  Let's all just try to be a bit more aware (and I'd say everyone is at this point).

I said back when Trump started his campaign run in earnest, If he does nothing more than shake the shxt out of the system and the country (much less the world), I'm all for his presidency.  Well, he has brought more behind the scenes, plotting/scheming, underhandedness, world "vision" BS, imbalance, theft and so much more to light of day than I could have ever hoped for.  Now that so much of it is out in the open, or at least identified or under suspicion, many good people are going after the culprits and, with a bit of luck and a great deal of talent, they will take down some of the more dangerous parts of the structure that was going up for many years.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Now that so much of it is out in the open, or at least identified or under suspicion, many good people are going after the culprits and, with a bit of luck and a great deal of talent, they will take down some of the more dangerous parts of the structure that was going up for many years.

Awarded this a bat-crazy trinket.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You realize if they have "dirt" on all of them that means they are doing unscrupulous stuff.

Can't find any dirt if they are wholesome, Christian Americans complete with a freshly made apple pie cooling down on the window sill.

Give me essentially unlimited resources and I guarantee I can did up dirt on any human alive and quite a few dead. And being the three letter agencies they are, they're not going to be above fabricating dirt on perceived enemies. How many milliseconds would it take to bury you in dirt? 

Look at what the left is doing to Tulsi Gabbard right now. All for standing up to Warren and voting "present" on a completely BS impeachment travesty? If she were higher stature and the TLA'S got involved? Fuhgeddaboutit

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, remake it said:

Awarded this a bat-crazy trinket.

Says the obvious bot. Bat 💩crazy indeed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you want to shake the system, go to court. Trump has over 3500 times. I don’t see that changing much. That loud mouth shuck has his own version of “rule of law”. But when you become Prez that money advantage is gone. He’s learning the hard way. The folks you walk on have boots just as big.

• Rolling Eye 1

21 minutes ago, Boat said:

If you want to shake the system, go to court. Trump has over 3500 times. I don’t see that changing much. That loud mouth shuck has his own version of “rule of law”. But when you become Prez that money advantage is gone. He’s learning the hard way. The folks you walk on have boots just as big.

The big hotels in Vegas get sued 10 times a day! Everyone isn't a boy scout out there, in fact, quite the opposite. You've got to be litigious just to survive. The world we live in. 

• Like 1