JN

Pelosi Delays Impeachment Trial: Ploy to keep Impeachment in Headlines . . and Away from IG Horowitz report or Barr/Durham coming investigation and indictments. It's working. Pelosi WINS !

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Good luck with that.  As a moderator I encourage others to comment whatever they wish.  Especially dissent.

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

... Conclusion

The bottom line is that some conspiracy claims are nutty and some are true. Each has to be judged on its own facts.

Humans have a tendency to try to explain random events through seeing patterns … that’s how our brains our wired. Therefore, we have to test our theories of connection and causality against the cold, hard facts.

On the other hand, the old saying by Lord Acton is true:

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely.

Those who operate without checks and balances – and without the disinfectant sunlight of public scrutiny and accountability – tend to act in their own best interests … and the little guy gets hurt.

The early Greeks knew it, as did those who forced the king to sign the Magna Carta, the Founding Fathers and the father of modern economics. We should remember this important tradition of Western civilization.

Postscript: The ridicule of all conspiracy theories is really just an attempt to diffuse criticism of the powerful.

The wealthy are not worse than other people … but they are not necessarily better either. Powerful leaders may not be bad people … or they could be sociopaths.

We must judge each by his or her actions, and not by preconceived stereotypes that they are all saints acting in our best interest or all scheming criminals.

=================================

The Term “Conspiracy Theory” Was Invented by the CIA In Order To Prevent Disbelief of Official Government Stories

In 2013 Professor Lance Dehaven-Smith in a peer-reviewed book published by the University of Texas Press showed that the term “conspiracy theory” was developed by the CIA as a means of undercutting critics of the Warren Commission’s report that President Kennedy was killed by Oswald. The use of this term was heavily promoted in the media by the CIA. 

https://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Theory-America-Discovering/dp/0292757697/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1471971025&sr=1-1&keywords=Conspiracy+Theory+in+America

It is ironic that the American left is a major enforcer of the CIA’s strategy to shut up skeptics by branding them conspiracy theorists.

I think you go to far. You can have two sides to one position and they both can be partially right or wrong or both ignore another aspect of the issue because their goal is to get legislation or opinion to swing their way. 
In debate one typically does not use facts that would undermine his own case. Add money and some call that corruption. I don’t buy it that reasoning from either side. It is very difficult in great detail to discuss issues on a forum like this. It’s more fun to do “drive by quips”. For myself who has problems with both parties it’s open hunting season. Cheers.

• Like 2

One brief message and I'll leave this to you guys: It takes you a lifetime to build a reputation and about a minute to destroy it. For a guy who grew up in a different time, the level of skepticism that has developed is disheartening. Of course, there has always been corruption and unreliability in the world, but in what I did for a living, you had to trust your team. That trust grew on a daily basis. When one of them was blasted by accusations, I came to their rescue. When I was the recipient of accusations they had my back.

I am badly conflicted: I grew up worshiping the Constitution, believing in our president. I was taught by my father, however, that all-encompassing phrase by Lord Acton that was quoted. As a product of my own tortured environment, I can't tolerate our president's demeanor. But if I'd just turned off my TV, refused to read news articles or listen to comments about him, I would emerge from my den about now, look around, and say, "Man, this guy is the real thing." 

The single most soul-crushing thing in the world is to be without a job, exist in poverty, go hungry. In America, we still have a long way to go, but I'd have to say that Mr. Trump has done his fair share to fix these societal evils. He is a rogue, a bully, mendacious, a manipulator--I suspect that he has broken more good men than any other of our politicians. If there's good evidence of high crimes and misdemeanors, then by all means show them to the world--through a Senate trial. But if this is just political grandstanding, trying to damage a man with no regard to how much harm it is doing to the country, then we are truly hitting rock bottom.

I didn't miss the part about litigation in the above posts. These people in Congress, I don't have to remind you, are lawyers, mostly. 'Nuff said.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just because I don’t like a president doesn’t mean that I don’t want him to succeed in areas on certain issues. I have yet to see any administration be even mostly transparent or nonpartisan so in my view our system supports division and competition. It’s the partisans I get a kick from who pretend they act any different including Trump who commands loyalty or political death. Yea the guy who changed Washington, lol.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 12/21/2019 at 5:24 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

1) The price of oil in Oklahoma doesn't affect me, but thanks for worrying about my welfare. 

you stated Impeachment was because Republicans want fossil fuel.

Im not worried about your welfare. I don't know you.

2) I really don't know what those fellows want me to focus on, but whatever it is, they're failing--OK?

huh ?

3) And I'm not easily bemused by anyone's distractions and diversions. 

Beg to differ 

Son, from the sound of your posts, and mean-spiritedness, I'd guess that I'm about four times your age. That's not really very important in civil discourse, but age does somehow prevent one from making presuppositions about another man's thinking. I like the Constitution a great deal. I like a fair Congress, a president who acts presidential, and a people who want the right thing to be done and stick by their president. I am sickened by all this petty political wrangling and posturing and threatening. I thought Bill Clinton was a horribly flawed president who still did a pretty good job, if you can overlook Rwanda. I thought Geo W was a well-intentioned president who did a good job, if you don't count Iraq. Obama drew his red line in the sand, and then said, oh the heck with it. These people--our presidents--are mostly doing their best. To glorify one and make a villain of the other is not very productive. And this impeachment process? Well, it's just stupid.   

"mean spirited" just making a point. Sorry if I offend your sensitivities.

MY POINT IS IMPEACHMENT IS ABOUT A DIVERSION FROM OTHER MATTERS

You talk of Fair Congress, Bill Clinton , Rawanda, Constitution .  .  . .  . 

.  .  .   Non Sequiturs 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, remake it said:

Is there a thread at this site for conspiracy theories and if not can the administrators please introduce a new trinket for bat-crazy posts?

Kindly note the clarification text in the article below.

Keyword to focus attention; something CTH  [Conservative Tree House]  has drawn attention toward; is when Nunes says: conspiracyand conspiringin relation to conduct being illegal

32 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

MY POINT IS IMPEACHMENT IS ABOUT A DIVERSION FROM OTHER MATTERS

For any lurkers who may be interested in why this impeachment fiasco is now going to drag out endlessly through Christmas and New Years in the Mainstream Media, try watching this.  Yes, the impeachment circus is a distraction.

Dan Bongino Interviews Devin Nunes About All Things “Spygate”

Dan Bongino is very well versed in the details of Spygate; so it’s especially interesting when a person who knows the details interviews former House Intelligence Chairman, and current ranking member, Devin Nunes.

Keyword to focus attention; something CTH has drawn attention toward; is when Nunes says: “conspiracy” and “conspiring” in relation to conduct being illegal.   Another interesting reference is when Devin Nunes outlines FBI supervisory special agent #1, or SSA1 is “deep throat”.  We know from research SSA1 is Joseph Pientka.

So it was corrupt FBI Agent Joseph Pientka who was the workhorse organizing the various schemes and day-to-day FBI manipulations.

devin-nunes-w-co-conspirators-fbi-and-fusion-gps.jpg.a836857019f92344713ada635897eac9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Boat said:

I think you go to far. You can have two sides to one position and they both can be partially right or wrong or both ignore another aspect of the issue because their goal is to get legislation or opinion to swing their way. 
In debate one typically does not use facts that would undermine his own case. Add money and some call that corruption. I don’t buy it that reasoning from either side. It is very difficult in great detail to discuss issues on a forum like this. It’s more fun to do “drive by quips”. For myself who has problems with both parties it’s open hunting season. Cheers.

We actually agree more than disagree on this subject.

I was simply trying to point out the very obvious ruse by remake it to shut down conversation by others that he / she / it does not agree with, by labelling any and all non-Mainstream Media musings as bat-sh*t crazy "conspiracy theories". 

And Devin Nunes is not bat-sh*t crazy, Nunes is the former House Intelligence Chairman, and current ranking member; see my comment immediately above this one.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

You're naive if you believe the deep state was only spying on the president. They have dirt on every single Republican senator. Jeff Sessions "recused" himself because he got the memo. The Senate starts playing hardball you'll see numerous "leaks" suddenly hit the press. 

Is FBI James Comey the resurrection of former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover ?

The ghost of Hoover has occupied the body of FBI James Comey ?

Edited by Jabbar

10 hours ago, Boat said:

Tom, Ishould not have posted this concept under your name. After all I am as guilty as anyone. It is absolutely normal to post a biased one sided view on an issue. We are trained from youth to do so. I did learn from being on a debate team to try and learn both sides of issues and the grey areas in between and attempt to understand and articulate the differences.

Notice the words try and attempt, this is a small attempt at humility. Your encouragement of freedom of expression is fantastic and rare which I believe is the cornerstone of healthy human communication. With all that out of the way let’s go back in attack mode. Lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Is FBI James Comey the resurrection of J. Edgar Hoover ?

The ghost of Hoover has occupied the body of Comey ?

Comey is an angle compared to Tom Delay who was the king of quid quo pro. Come on, attack Comey with a Republican. Hundreds to choose from.

• Like 1

(edited)

Lyndon Bains Johnson was maybe the most ruthless. Very much like Trump he demanded loyalty using the carrot and the stick. 
For all the attacks on Comey from Trump it is very possible he swung the election in the last few days by starting another investigation on Hillary. The Republicans got the news narrative as voters hit the poles. Shouldn’t Trump have Russian oligarchs reward him instead of complaining?

Edited by Boat
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Dan Bongino Interviews Devin Nunes About All Things “Spygate”

Dan Bongino is very well versed in the details of Spygate; so it’s especially interesting when a person who knows the details interviews former House Intelligence Chairman, and current ranking member, Devin Nunes.

Keyword to focus attention; something CTH has drawn attention toward; is when Nunes says: “conspiracy” and “conspiring” in relation to conduct being illegal.   Another interesting reference is when Devin Nunes outlines FBI supervisory special agent #1, or SSA1 is “deep throat”.  We know from research SSA1 is Joseph Pientka.

So it was corrupt FBI Agent Joseph Pientka who was the workhorse organizing the various schemes and day-to-day FBI manipulations.

At around 5:10 in the interview, Devin Nunes gives a shout out to those who aren't buying the MSM "official story", such as anons and everyone around the world poking, prodding and digging into this mess (paraphrasing here, too long to transcribe exactly)

Thank you to all your listeners out there on twitter
Really helped out our investigation
They would dig stuff up and we'd say
'Oh we didn't think of THAT'
There are people all over the globe that helped aid this

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Is FBI James Comey the resurrection of former FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover ?

The ghost of Hoover has occupied the body of FBI James Comey ?

Let's call it Deep State and not limit to just that TLA. 

Indeed Hoover was "untouchable" for decades precisely because he had dirt on everyone in both parties. The Deep State undoubtedly does also but they've selected their ideological brethren the Demoncrats who are not to be confused with mere Democrats. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Boat said:

Comey is an angle compared to Tom Delay who was the king of quid quo pro. Come on, attack Comey with a Republican. Hundreds to choose from.

"Comey is an angle compared to Tom Delay"

How do you know ? Federal Prosecutor Durham has yet to show his hand.

You don't know.  Nobody outside of select few in Justice Dept have any idea. 

This could be the scandle of the last century ? 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

ozq5pm24xk541.jpg.86538f4a90d592aac5ed530f42d90d1c.jpg

You do have to wonder what that woman on the left is like in the sack.   Ouch.

• Haha 1

(edited)

Local Newspaper says Federal Prosecutor Durham Investigates Former CIA DIRECTOR BRENNAN and his involvement in Russian interference probe

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/its-time-former-cia-director-john-brennan-answered-for-his-role-in-the-russia-investigation 

Former NSA Director Rogers cooperating with Durham prosecution. Sources say , " he has been very cooperative"

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/20/michael-rogers-john-durham/

Obama tried to fire NSA Rogers a couple of months before Trump took office on a recommendation from Clapper . WHY ?  WHAT WAS CLAPPER AND OBAMA AFRAID OF ?, Rogers traveled to Trump Tower  SO ROGERS RECENTLY HAS SEVERAL MEETINGS WITH FEDERAL PROSECUTOR DURHAM.  WHAT IS HE SAYING.

Obama Attorney general wrote a cya letter (cover your ass) just before Trump's inaugural. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 2

(edited)

17 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Give me essentially unlimited resources and I guarantee I can did up dirt on any human alive and quite a few dead. And being the three letter agencies they are, they're not going to be above fabricating dirt on perceived enemies. How many milliseconds would it take to bury you in dirt? 

Look at what the left is doing to Tulsi Gabbard right now. All for standing up to Warren and voting "present" on a completely BS impeachment travesty? If she were higher stature and the TLA'S got involved? Fuhgeddaboutit

I would hope the party vetting system would screen me out! :)

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member."

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Ouch.  Just as well they had a hired car.   Sure hope they left the poor driver a nice tip!  [$100 bill would work.]  Unbelievable. 

On 12/21/2019 at 3:33 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

https://twitter.com/BOOMER4K/status/1208241463617679360

20191221_152949.thumb.jpg.eceecb9d720e1597aef7e8d89ecad518.jpg

And I generally agree with this assessment:

20191221_153138.thumb.jpg.22ffc5f8067e1387979685d5da277526.jpg

Your mileage may vary.

Confirmation of this ^     Dead on accurate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1208818029578137602

20191223_073745.thumb.jpg.9914fbb2141e0f80c82b03a03adadc72.jpg

In this short video, Sen. Ted Cruz explains very clearly, in non-technical, non-legal words, how outrageously criminal this spying was by senior Obama officials, before "operation Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into Trump and Trump's campaign began.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1208802760705097728

20191223_073630.thumb.jpg.ad6f5ecdb980b802c7d011f2b8a327a8.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 12/23/2019 at 7:50 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Confirmation of this ^     Dead on accurate.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GOPLeader/status/1208818029578137602

n this short video, Sen. Ted Cruz explains very clearly, in non-technical, non-legal words, how outraheously criminal this spying was by senior Obama officials, before "operation Crossfire Hurricane" investigation into Trump and Trump's campaign began.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenTedCruz/status/1208802760705097728

JOE DIGENOVA, FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY:

"James Comey, Brennan and Clapper have said to themselves which one of us is going to pay the Barr bill. The Barr bill is coming due. And Durham's appointment means that the already occurred meetings between the Attorney General, the CIA Director and the Director of National Intelligence have now focused on a laser that the core of this conspiracy began with John Brennan and ends with John Brennan in London and D.C. and the Democratic National Committee.

This is very serious business and for the first time, I now believe that some of these guys are going to go to prison."

The top brass in Justice, Intelligence and Government have ALWAYS covered for each other. When serious issues arise they commission a report.  State mistakes were made and rational that none rises to criminal activity.  Basically a complete WHITEWASH.

I hear the December 2016 emails between Brennan and Comey are key to the criminal investigation.

Is it different this time ?

Or are we seeing Orwellian theatre .

Believe it when you see it.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 3

(edited)

3 hours ago, Jabbar said:

JOE DIGENOVA, FORMER U.S. ATTORNEY:

"James Comey, Brennan and Clapper have said  .  .  .  .  .  . 

.  .  .   . Basically a complete WHITEWASH.

Is it different this time ? .  .  .  .  .  Or are we seeing Orwellian theatre 

Believe it when you see it.  Not before then. 

"Orwellian" is identified as being destructive to the welfare of a free and open society . It denotes an attitude and control .  .    .    .   by propaganda, surveillance, disinformation, denial of truth (doublethink), and manipulation of the past,  .  .  .  .  .

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

On 12/22/2019 at 7:34 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Former U.S. Rep Jason Chaffetz says "Follow the money" 

He states Democrats spent $Millions overseas during, up to and after the 2016 election.

Anyone have an idea what he knows or infers by such a statement ? 

Edited by Jabbar

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Anyone have an idea what he knows or infers by such a statement ? 

Yes it was aliens wot dun it,

(edited)

On 12/22/2019 at 7:34 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

New Hunter Biden revelations 

Seems Hunter and his business partners set up accounts for Ukraine gas company Burisma at Morgan Stanely.  Reportedly the accounts  opened had deposited over $150 Million. There is some concern that there may have been money laundering involved ?

Related topic Guess who frequently accompanied Joe Biden on visits to Ukraine.  That would be (fake) Whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. 

Remember Joe Biden's story of how in March 2016 he went to Ukraine and threatened the Ukraine government he would withhold the U.S. $1 Billion in aid if they did not fire Prosecutor Shokin. He was going home in 6 hours. 

Well the Vice President of the United States always travels on Air force 2. There are NO RECORDS of Biden flying to Ukraine in March 2016 on Air force 2.  There is probably a reasonable explanation. Maybe ?

Would make sense for someone to investigate all this.  Especially , the one about Hunter opening accounts at Morgan Stanley for Barisma .  .   .   .   Money laundering ?

All just rumors for now . . . . . 

From paternity suit filed by D.C. stripper against Hunter Biden

"Most notably, after leaving the vice presidency, Joe Biden attended a conference at which he discussed a previously unreported meeting in Ukraine for the first time.

"I said, 'I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars,'" Biden boasted at the conference. "I said, 'You’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in --,' I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said, 'I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.' Well, son of a b--ch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

The prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, was fired in March 2016 .  .  .  .  .  However, publicly available records show that Joe Biden did not officially travel to Ukraine in 2016.   .  .  .  .  believes Biden did not take Air Force Two for the trip.

.   .   .   investigations asserts that Hunter Biden and his business associates "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al," for the Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings Limited for a "money laundering scheme," among other ventures.

One alleged scheme "accumulated $156,073,944.24," according to the document .  .  .  "

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1