MS

Tech cold war is a fact. China tells government offices to remove all foreign computer equipment

2 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I disagree that being able to buy more stuff makes one happy... atleast once you reach a certain level.

You implied the same thing on December 27th so is recidivism your new year resolution?

12 minutes ago, remake it said:

You implied the same thing on December 27th so is recidivism your new year resolution?

haha... I guess maybe head was suffering a bit yesterday and today...

Anyways, I guess the point I was trying to make is that it is hard to put a value on living in a safe, stabil society. And before you start - there is a correlation between opiod crisis in America and the demise of industry etc. This is a complex issue and I unfortunately I have some real work to focus on, but to try to give you a better understanding of my opinion on this I believe the biggest challenge facing western societies is this rampant consumerism - too many are more focused on having the latest Iphone or other stuff than say an educating themselfes etc... If that constitute a communist tendency then I standby then I guess I am a communist.

2 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Anyways, I guess the point I was trying to make is that it is hard to put a value on living in a safe, stabil society. And before you start - there is a correlation between opiod crisis in America and the demise of industry etc.

Maybe you nailed it already in that some Europeans nations have put social security very high on their agenda and measure living standards a bit differently in terms of what they prioritize (which is again why post on this topic needs to refocus on China).

(edited)

On 1/3/2020 at 5:42 AM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Anyways, I guess the point I was trying to make is that it is hard to put a value on living in a safe, stabil society. And before you start - there is a correlation between opiod crisis in America and the demise of industry etc. This is a complex issue and I unfortunately I have some real work to focus on, but to try to give you a better understanding of my opinion on this I believe the biggest challenge facing western societies is this rampant consumerism - too many are more focused on having the latest Iphone or other stuff than say an educating themselfes etc... If that constitute a communist tendency then I standby then I guess I am a communist.

"...there is a correlation between opiod crisis in America and the demise of industry etc."

so, you agree with my comment the USA is a dumbed-down drugged-up nation?  well, well. 

Edited by frankfurter
clarity

52 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

the USA is a dumbed-down drugged-up nation

On 1/2/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Sounds like he is saying he himself was drugged up and dumbed down due to being hungover 🤣

And a hungover communist no less.