JN

Ukraine Natural Gas: Hunter Biden Court Filings allege $156 Million Illegal Money Laundering

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

I really don’t understand how people can believe Russian propaganda rather than your own intelligence agencies.

Jeff

You realize that Attorney General Barr is investigating Former CIA director Brennan in relation to the Russian Collusion Sham. 

Former Federal Prosecuter DeGenova has stated the Steele dossier started with Brennan in DC and ended with Brennan in London.  AG Barr has asked present CIA Director Haspel for all of Brennan's communications.  

By the way re CIA Director Haspel .  .  she was CIA London Station Chief under Brennan when all this Steele Dossier was going on. 

No need to get worked up about it.  Barr's investigation will be completed before summer.  

Edited by Jabbar
  • Upvote 1

Cheers, but you would say that as we both wrote it ...? 

Just now, Jabbar said:

Jeff

You realize that Attorney General Barr is investigating Former CIA director Brennan in relation to the Russian Collusion Sham. 

Former Federal Prosecuter Degenova has stated the Steele dossier started with Brennan in DC and ended with Brennan in London.  AG Barr has asked present CIA director Jasper for all of Brennan's communications.  

By the way re CIA Director Jasper .  .  she was CIA London Station Chief under Brennan when all this Steele Dossier was going on.

No need to get worked up about it.  Barr's investigation will be completed before summer.  

Good points.

Thanks for getting back on track and away from personal kerfuffles.

• Like 2

(edited)

17 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

1. In terms of both legends?

2. Apart from whole conversations for months, for example about airports and trophies, and yes we have amazing writing and humour (with the letter U twice). 

3. I don't think it's just Papillon that needs telling. 

Because he is 84 and you're giving him shit for being polite of all things, and then you brought England into it, suggesting the royal family represents all of us. Do you not realise that's like me saying the evil regime there represents all of you, as in 'you are all like that' ? You don't see why that would be offensive, let alone irrelevant, and bordering on racism, as you started bringing up some very obvious issues you have with the English. Weirdly I don't appreciate that. If it was banter then fine, but it doesn't come across that way when you start talking about peadophiles, I don't see that as a subject for comedy. Call me old fashioned, like Papillon. 

How is he entitled? He calls OTHERS sir, and doesn't expect it back. It's the opposite isn't it??!! Why do you have an issue with politeness or someone being old fashioned? The alternative is insulting everyone, which you seem to be doing, then saying they are a snowflake when they don't appreciate it. 

@Papillon ... whataboutism?  ;)  By the way, I would say barbaric is kinda a yes or no, ''not that barbaric'' makes little sense to me. 

Huh? I am only 'upset' that you think it is fine to attack an old man and bring up everything you did regarding age, nationality, his username! and choice of language. When am I lavished with accolades anyway LOL? 

I see Jan's point, even I don't wanna be DT half the time. 

When did I make a crack, this is about you arguing with Papillon and now Jan, and partly Tom, and now me? I haven't given you shit once, I just don't get the attacks on language and politeness, that then turned to anti England crap. It is nuts to me. 

Listen to this guy, Mr ''I can take it or leave it, it's just a billion''.

Sunny?

1. LOL, pretty bang on.

2. Yep.

3. Nope, just Mini.

4. Yep.

5. Yep. 

DT can you talk to Van Eck for me.  He's unapproachable .  He's incensed.  Tell him I'm sorry ruining his New Years eve. 

Also, do you think Michael and Latoya are the same person ? 

Cheers

Edited by Jabbar

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

do you think Michael and Latoya ate the same person ? 

''are'' or ''ate'' - there is quite a difference ...!!  🤣

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Cheers, but you would say that as we both wrote it ...? 

How do you switch back and forth so fast ?

456fcea4277ec1aaa14a7ed463eaba97a101c5c63d657a11a40d6cd5b22c1f2d.jpeg.282533f53aa1d1a9d49f34fe0f8d0dd2.jpeg

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

How do you switch back and forth so fast ?

I'm too busy getting accolades and being an utter legend to share with Jan. 

18 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Screenshot_20191230-184907_Chrome.jpg

What part of this does not seem illegal? I know for sure you don't "buy" a DL or SSN in the US, so what is this crap about?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

If I had my druthers the West would simply blast that leadership right off the face of the earth by dropping some cruise missiles down the back pockets of the Ayatollahs, let death be the arbiter of their psychopathy.

More sitting on the fence.

1 minute ago, SERWIN said:

What part of this does not seem illegal? I know for sure you don't "buy" a DL or SSN in the US, so what is this crap about?

It's spam, from a spammer.  Which is why I banned the spammer.  Just like a Nigerian Prince who wants to give you a million dollars, it's just  ... stupid spam.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Papillon said:

Is it all not a little too late though sir, as they have brought about the whole impeachment scenario themselves, that itself revolves around Ukraine of all things? They do not seem the sharpest tools in the shed from this side of the Atlantic in all honesty. 

I have nothing against Mr Trump particularly at all, but it strikes me as utterly bizarre that they could not conjure a case around anything better than this famous phone call, which anyone who is not a buffoon would realise would bring the world's press and investigation in, to everybody's business and potential bias and possible personal ties with Ukraine. Is this the best they have sir and just sheer desperation as it appears that way to me, and also it is sure to backfire in their worst possible scenario in terms of re-election is it not? 

I read a comment from Mr van Eck that he believes Mr Trump will not run again? What are your thoughts? I am unaware of some areas within US politics and for example by what time Mr Trump may have to state as such, if at all? 

The entire effort to depose Trump started from time he became a serious threat to win the Republican nomination. At the time I supported Senator Ted Cruz but I eventually saw that Trump was a much better candidate and more likely to win against Hillary Clinton so I switched. 

All of the attacks on Trump started to destroy his chance of beating Hillary Clinton who was assumed to be unbeatable by the Deep State including the CIA and FBI. This was all known to President Obama IMO. As the truth of this perfidy became known the efforts to create a smokescreen, to hide their illegal acts, increased and became Trump derangement syndrome. This eventually became the impeachment effort. 

Many in the deep state are under investigation by a now partially cleansed Justice Department and FBI. At the optimum time indictments will be handed out to several of the perpetrators involved and with enough evidence to convict them, hopefully. Convictions may be very difficult in the Washington D.C. area however. The most important goal is to thoroughly show the public what happened in the past administration and what steps the Deep State of the Obama Administration took. Putting them all in prison may not be acceptable since half the country is Democrat but it would be my preference. We must thoroughly expose the truth and pray that President Trump is reelected. He needs four more years to cleanse the Deep State and the various agencies involved. IMHO the Obama Administration was just plain evil.

References

Critical Information on the Trump, Obama, and Hillary Investigations https://docs.google.com/document/d/1choW_wq0D5DfjRPjqLlAkfxCnnVJhRzrHeXppE6D4E8/edit

Part Two of the Obama Administration Scandals https://docs.google.com/document/d/11axnqv_b3L2k9CD6HWNMwrdIECJZSxowxjO4RIc-rbE/edit

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

I really don’t understand how people can believe Russian propaganda rather than your own intelligence agencies.

Not like our intelligence agencies would lie to us! 

Lol

• Haha 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, DayTrader said:

I'm too busy getting accolades and being an utter legend to share with Jan. 

DT 

The lavish accolades was meant for your alter ego. I figured you two could discern the intended recipient.  You

Question : Which one did your mother like more.  Mother's always say they love their children all the same.  But you know they have favorites. I guess I shouldn't assume you're brothers.

I realize your other half comes out when piqued or aggitated.  Can't go over that line.  Much prefer jousting with you. You have the sense of humor. 

Cheers

Edited by Jabbar
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

The entire effort to depose Trump started from time he became a serious threat to win the Republican nomination. At the time I supported Senator Ted Cruz but I eventually saw that Trump was a much better candidate and more likely to win against Hillary Clinton so I switched. 

The wonderful thing about spotting this entrenched conspiracy theory is that everything fits neatly into it no matter how bizarre whereas the real world is plain and simple more chaotic and that is why the President's impeachment is so far removed from the ideas you and others posting here continue to espouse.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Jeff

Former Federal Prosecuter DeGenova has stated the Steele dossier started with Brennan in DC and ended with Brennan in London.  AG Barr has asked present CIA Director Haspel for all of Brennan's communications.  

By the way re CIA Director Haspel .  .  she was CIA London Station Chief under Brennan when all this Steele Dossier was going on. 

I can't wait but want maximum information and indictments. There will be many more books written about the whole Demoncrat operation by the time this is all over. Another four years for President Trump will unearth even more hidden evil doings of the Obama administration and give time to fix and reveal more. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, remake it said:

The wonderful thing about spotting this entrenched conspiracy theory is that everything fits neatly into it no matter how bizarre whereas the real world is plain and simple more chaotic and that is why the President's impeachment is so far removed from the ideas you and others posting here continue to espouse.

"None are so blind as those who will not see." You don't see, because you have blinders on. Time is not your friend. We, on the other hand, have been deluged with fake news from the 90% of the media and the rest of the globalist establishment in the USA and around the world. We have learned to see through all of their smokescreens. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

"None are so blind as those who will not see." You don't see, because you have blinders on. Time is not your friend. We, on the other hand, have been deluged with fake news from the 90% of the media and the rest of the globalist establishment in the USA and around the world. We have learned to see through all of their smokescreens. 

If that were true then the evidence necessary for Trump's conspiratorial rantings which you and others support here would have been tried by now in real courts and the culprits dealt with but it instead started with Trump's men being locked up and this theme has since continued unabated. 

• Downvote 1

"If that were true then the evidence necessary for Trump's conspiratorial rantings which you and others support here would have been tried by now in real courts and the culprits dealt with but it instead started with Trump's men being locked up and this theme has since continued unabated"

Readers take note:  this is the total crap you get when some algorithm experiment runs amok.  It just spits out gibberish.  Ignore this drivel from this Bot.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Readers take note:  this is the total crap you get when some algorithm experiment runs amok.  It just spits out gibberish.  Ignore this drivel from this Bot.

You live in a nation where the President is an inveterate liar and does these amazing deals with the rest of the world which turn out to be as vacuous as his thought processes so when these realities are exposed you vaingloriously disparage posters who bring it to your attention - well done sir!

Edited by remake it
Just taking joy at Mr van Eck's apparent dealings with a bot and that he does not see the irony.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, remake it said:

You live in a nation where the President is an inveterate liar and does these amazing deals with the rest of the world which turn out to be as vacuous as his thought processes so when these realities are exposed you vaingloriously disparage posters who bring it to your attention - well done sir!

Ah, bullshit.  As regular readers know full well, I am not even a Trump supporter.  Trump is kicking your ass and all you can do is create this little pesky robot Bot to infiltrate Western internet sites and foment trouble.  You are completely useless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

Ah, bullshit.  As regular readers know full well, I am not even a Trump supporter.  Trump is kicking your ass and all you can do is create this little pesky robot Bot to infiltrate Western internet sites and foment trouble.  You are completely useless. 

If you want to be comedic here then ask @DayTrader for tips because pathos does not cut it although if Mr Kirlkand is watching he might help you out with a meme or eleventy.

• Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

7 minutes ago, remake it said:

If you want to be comedic here then ask @DayTrader for tips because pathos does not cut it although if Mr Kirlkand is watching he might help you out with a meme or eleventy.

3kw428.jpg.c487d8c6c5e95a5651d1806cb37aa193.jpg

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, remake it said:

If you want to be comedic here then ask @DayTrader for tips

Some pretty sage advice for all. Hence the accolades Jabbar mentions. 

Remake It, so you know, you often get Tom and Doug mixed up as you say Tom KirkLAND or Doug BuckMAN or similar things. Just an observation.