JN

Ukraine Natural Gas: Hunter Biden Court Filings allege $156 Million Illegal Money Laundering

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

No, 

No, I can give you a list of hundreds.  Some of which killed family.  

Sir Papillon is a sanctimonious grumpy old blowhard.  I call it like I see it.  

If he's too sensitive he should play somewhere else. 

You may wish to turn down the dial a bit, everyone has their own quirks.  Probably better to reserve bile for the likes of Clinton or Soros (who I consider to be truly evil) rather than a commenter on a forum.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

And I have to believe that most people in most countries are just like us, just living day to day with no animosity towards other people in other countries. We all love our children...

Unless, of course, you live in a society where your daughter decides to sleep with, or run off with, her true love, so you kill your daughter in an "honor killing" because you disapprove of her decisions on her reproductive organs.  So much for "loving your children."

  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

You may wish to turn down the dial a bit, everyone has their own quirks.  Probably better to reserve bile for the likes of Clinton or Soros (who I consider to be truly evil) rather than a commenter on a forum.

Good idea. That's my New Years resolution.  

Papillon I'm sorry. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I will say this, we as a nation are starting to realize that the Ukraine has been a money grab for a LOT of Democrats, that money we have been sending over to them in forms of aid and assistance has been funneling through them and right back into the pockets of a lot of the Democrats and their families pockets. A great big cash grab. I want to know the trail of the 1.5 billion that just vanished from the new bank we sent over 1.8 billion to, and how this ties in to the Bidens as well. Didn't the son get some 1.5 billion from China a couple of years ago? It's time we all found out how they have built this gravy train for themselves... I do believe that is the ONLY reason they are going after Trump with such vehemence, he disrupted the money funnels to them. I also believe that if Helliary had been elected that this would all have been under her protection for another four years. The Bidens are only the tip of the iceberg,  I think we are going to find out Shifty, Pelosi and Yankobitch are involved, as well as the Clintons. They thought they had it made and Trump came in and disrupted everything they have worked so hard for.... 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Unless, of course, you live in a society where your daughter decides to sleep with, or run off with, her true love, so you kill your daughter in an "honor killing" because you disapprove of her decisions on her reproductive organs.  So much for "loving your children."

DT (Jan) 

Persians aren't that barbaric (with daughters).  Arabs and certain Indian sects are. 

Edited by Jabbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Soros (who I consider to be truly evil)

George Soros made a currency bet on the drop of one currency, I cannot remember if it was against the pound or the dollar, and cleaned up around one billion dollars - on a single transaction.   And that was how he got his start, and his seed capital for his political causes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jabbar said:

DT (Jan) 

Persians aren't that barbaric.  Arabs are. 

OK, look, Mr. Jabbar, I am going to make this crystal clear to you, and I must say I am irritated by your tone.  First off,  I am a Dutchman living in very cold Vermont, where I run manufacturing plants  (and also in other States).  Second,  Day Trader is in sunny England and he trades oil futures on the commodities markets, mostly by staring at some flat-panel computer screens that display nomographs that I do not have a clue about. So get it straight, inside your brain:  no, we are not the same person. Plus, he is thirty years younger than me, and I recall he even rides motorcycles and occasionally chases women, they do that over in England, sort of a national sport from what I can make of it, along with dumping on the Continentals. 

Second, my observation on honor killings had zero to do with a specific nation, I did not mention Iran nor did I even hint at it.  Iran has its own gruesome ways of dispatching people, but seems to reserve that for political dissidents. The current Iranian Government is the planet's disgrace, and for good reason was called the "axis of evil" by Ronald Reagan.  It still is.  If I had my druthers the West would simply blast that leadership right off the face of the earth by dropping some cruise missiles down the back pockets of the Ayatollahs, let death be the arbiter of their psychopathy.  So don't come on here with some crap of me impersonating some British (English) guy who trades oil for a living, I will not stand for it.  You got that?

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

48 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

George Soros made a currency bet on the drop of one currency, I cannot remember if it was against the pound or the dollar, and cleaned up around one billion dollars - on a single transaction.   And that was how he got his start, and his seed capital for his political causes. 

Soros made money shorting British pound

 

39 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

OK, look, Mr. Jabbar, I am going to make this crystal clear to you, and I must say I am irritated by your tone.  First off,  I am a Dutchman living in very cold Vermont, where I run manufacturing plants  (and also in other States).  Second,  Day Trader is in sunny England and he trades oil futures on the commodities markets, mostly by staring at some flat-panel computer screens that display nomographs that I do not have a clue about. So get it straight, inside your brain:  no, we are not the same person. Plus, he is thirty years younger than me, and I recall he even rides motorcycles and occasionally chases women, they do that over in England, sort of a national sport from what I can make of it, along with dumping on the Continentals. 

Second, my observation on honor killings had zero to do with a specific nation, I did not mention Iran nor did I even hint at it.  Iran has its own gruesome ways of dispatching people, but seems to reserve that for political dissidents. The current Iranian Government is the planet's disgrace, and for good reason was called the "axis of evil" by Ronald Reagan.  It still is.  If I had my druthers the West would simply blast that leadership right off the face of the earth by dropping some cruise missiles down the back pockets of the Ayatollahs, let death be the arbiter of their psychopathy.  So don't come on here with some crap of me impersonating some British (English) guy who trades oil for a living,

 

 

Quote

I will not stand for it.  You got that?

Yes Sir , it's crystal clear Sir. LOL

Wow, touchy .  .  touchy.  How Dare You Call Me DT.  Everyone is turning into a Greta Thunberg. 

Get a grip.  You're pulling a Thunberg on me.

More snowflakes 

How are the ski conditions

Edited by Jabbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

And I will say this, we as a nation are starting to realize that the Ukraine has been a money grab for a LOT of Democrats, that money we have been sending over to them in forms of aid and assistance has been funneling through them and right back into the pockets of a lot of the Democrats and their families pockets. A great big cash grab.

I want to know the trail of the 1.5 billion that just vanished from the new bank we sent over 1.8 billion to, and how this ties in to the Bidens as well. Didn't the son get some 1.5 billion from China a couple of years ago? It's time we all found out how they have built this gravy train for themselves... I do believe that is the ONLY reason they are going after Trump with such vehemence, he disrupted the money funnels to them. I also believe that if Helliary had been elected that this would all have been under her protection for another four years. The Bidens are only the tip of the iceberg,  I think we are going to find out Shifty, Pelosi and Yankobitch are involved, as well as the Clintons. They thought they had it made and Trump came in and disrupted everything they have worked so hard for.... 

Yep.  But Ukraine slush fund was both Democrats and Republicans.

9yra.jpg.3de56a79911aa16a6db4096eddcfce43.jpg

 

Schiff

c09YOEb_d.jpg.0dc4f04c61ed2d7729df37dac7d1f44b.jpg

 

1eb453f245a699922a8543de11e2fc46daabf2e1d9d2e0dd3592c4e609f4d890.thumb.jpg.8e99e0ce60955233fadbe326c66e8c91.jpg

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Unless, of course, you live in a society where your daughter decides to sleep with, or run off with, her true love, so you kill your daughter in an "honor killing" because you disapprove of her decisions on her reproductive organs.  So much for "loving your children."

Like I said, MOST people.... We are also talking about a people that have not treated women like equals, but like dogs for centuries. Barbaric to be sure....

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

More snowflakes 

I invite you to get lost in the heavy traffic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

George Soros made a currency bet on the drop of one currency, I cannot remember if it was against the pound or the dollar, and cleaned up around one billion dollars - on a single transaction.   And that was how he got his start, and his seed capital for his political causes. 

He broke the pound and I believe made more than a billion. This, back when a billion dollars actually meant something. 

Edited by Ward Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

 

Wow, touchy .  .  touchy. 

More snowflakes 

How are the ski conditions

Jabbar, if multiple forum members are asking you to dial down your personal insinuations about others, perhaps you should pause and take that feedback into consideration.

This is not the chan forums where anything goes, and where trolls troll others trolls for sport.  This is a forum meant mostly for oil & gas (and its intertwined global politics).

Please note this is the second time in this thread I have mentioned nicely to tone it down.  If I need to mention this a third time, I will take a bit more official action as a moderator, to keep this from disolving into a personal food fight.

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Yep.  But Ukraine slush fund was both Democrats and Republicans.

9yra.jpg.3de56a79911aa16a6db4096eddcfce43.jpg

 

 

 

Is no name McCain? I do believe it is. And he is just as useless as the Pelosi and the others. But he is dead now and it is water under the bridge. I still couldn't believe the Rep's couldn't come up with ANYONE better than McPain to run against Obumba(Barry) the first time....Another carbon copy of Bush, fresh off the printer.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Jabbar, if multiple forum members are asking you to dial down your personal insinuations about others, perhaps you should pause and take that feedback into consideration.

This is not the chan forums where anything goes, and where trolls troll others trolls for sport.  This is a forum meant mostly for oil & gas (and its intertwined global politics).

Please note this is the second time in this thread I have mentioned nicely to tone it down.  If I need to mention this a third time, I will take a bit more official action as a moderator, to keep this from disolving into a personal food fight.

Tom 

It works two ways. I didn't start this.  It's fine when one of the cliques boys make a crack or disparaging comment.  They can give it but can't take it.   

You are more than fair and deliberate evenly. 

Nobody should be blackballed because one doesn't go along with their "group think".

DT/Jan is used to commentators lavishing him with accolades.  He gets upset when someone disagrees with his worldly dissertations.

Edited by Jabbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

It works two ways. I didn't start this.

 This narcissistic rubbish is pure excuse-fashioning to avoid responsibility.  I did not accuse you of impersonating someone else and running two identities on this forum.  You did that, and you have to take responsibility for your behaviour.  It is and was intended to be insolent, a peculiarly immature slap intended to denigrate, and deeply offensive.  Then you follow it up with that flippant and insolent "snowflake" aspersion. None of that is appreciated by anybody, and I find it offensive.  It will not be tolerated here. Keep it up and you will be expelled from the Forum. Harbor no illusions about my intentions.

  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who among you wouldn’t accept a job offer paying $50,000 a month to spend a few days reviewing information prepared by a company and attending a Board meeting once a month as one of over 30 directors?  Sure, Burisma was trying to appear more transparent.  What is wrong with that?  If we are talking about profiting from having a relative in a high government position, let’s talk about Jared and Ivanka, and Don Jr.  $50,000 a month is peanuts compared with the mega-deals they have been putting together because of their relationship to Trump.  Think about why all this conspiracy talk about the Bidens keeps being pumped put by the right-wing press.  They realize that Biden’s strong point is that he is a straight shooter.  He’s honest and fair, which is his greatest strength vs Trump, who is the complete opposite.  So, what is the right-wing strategy?  Attack your strongest opponent’s strongest advantage any way you can, whether you have to lie, fudge, or completely make stuff up.  Say it over and over again.  Get multiple news outlets and people to parrot the same things until people start to say “well, I don’t know if it’s all true, but some of it must be because everyone keeps saying so.”  It is Hitler’s Big Lie technique. It worked against Hillary, but that was before we learned more about Trump.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WaytoPeace said:

Who among you wouldn’t accept a job offer paying $50,000 a month to spend a few days reviewing information prepared by a company and attending a Board meeting once a month as one of over 30 directors?

I would refuse (that job offer of a directorship).. That money belongs to the equity shareholders. Taking it is theft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

 This narcissistic rubbish is pure excuse-fashioning to avoid responsibility.  I did not accuse you of impersonating someone else and running two identities on this forum.  You did that, and you have to take responsibility for your behaviour.  It is and was intended to be insolent, a peculiarly immature slap intended to denigrate, and deeply offensive.  Then you follow it up with that flippant and insolent "snowflake" aspersion. None of that is appreciated by anybody, and I find it offensive.  It will not be tolerated here. Keep it up and you will be expelled from the Forum. Harbor no illusions about my intentions.

Chill

Stop and think about it.  You really getting so upset over a chat room. 

Go for a walk. Maybe a stop at Muddy Waters Coffee Shop.  Avoid the caffiene. Herb tea. 

I'm going away for the weekend.  

My New Year resolution is to be a kinder gentilier poster.  

Happy New Year all. 

Edited by Jabbar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, WaytoPeace said:

Who among you wouldn’t accept a job offer paying $50,000 a month to spend a few days reviewing information prepared by a company and attending a Board meeting once a month as one of over 30 directors?  Sure, Burisma was trying to appear more transparent.  What is wrong with that?  If we are talking about profiting from having a relative in a high government position, let’s talk about Jared and Ivanka, and Don Jr.  $50,000 a month is peanuts compared with the mega-deals they have been putting together because of their relationship to Trump.  Think about why all this conspiracy talk about the Bidens keeps being pumped put by the right-wing press.  They realize that Biden’s strong point is that he is a straight shooter.  He’s honest and fair, which is his greatest strength vs Trump, who is the complete opposite.  So, what is the right-wing strategy?  Attack your strongest opponent’s strongest advantage any way you can, whether you have to lie, fudge, or completely make stuff up.  Say it over and over again.  Get multiple news outlets and people to parrot the same things until people start to say “well, I don’t know if it’s all true, but some of it must be because everyone keeps saying so.”  It is Hitler’s Big Lie technique. It worked against Hillary, but that was before we learned more about Trump.

Without a doubt, Trump's net worth has gone down since the election. 

Meanwhile, your sycophant left wing MSM has already claimed the entire Ukraine fiasco is "a debunked conspiracy theory". Who debunked it? Not them, not anyone, but using "Hitler techniques" they've incessantly repeated the lies, including in the softball "question" asked during the debates. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

over a chat room.

This is not your "chat room."   This is an intellectual forum for serious industry members.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jan van Eck said:

This is not your "chat room."   This is an intellectual forum for serious industry members.  

Edit out intellectual, and I'm in. 

Plenty on non-intellectual involved, and the scientific method isn't universally applied, but still a better forum than most.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Is no name McCain? I do believe it is.

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jabbar said:

I really don’t understand how people can believe Russian propaganda rather than your own intelligence agencies.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

(edited)

6 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Another poster told me you and Jan Van Eck were one in the same.1

I realized you two are never in the same place at the same time.  You never comment or respond to each other's posts. You have similar writing style and sense of humor.2

PS if you chat with Papillon tell him that was my attempt at comedy. 3

1. In terms of both legends?

2. Apart from whole conversations for months, for example about airports and trophies, and yes we have amazing writing and humour (with the letter U twice). 

3. I don't think it's just Papillon that needs telling. 

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

DT you seem overly concerned for the good 'ol boy.

Because he is 84 and you're giving him shit for being polite of all things, and then you brought England into it, suggesting the royal family represents all of us. Do you not realise that's like me saying the evil regime there represents all of you, as in 'you are all like that' ? You don't see why that would be offensive, let alone irrelevant, and bordering on racism, as you started bringing up some very obvious issues you have with the English. Weirdly I don't appreciate that. If it was banter then fine, but it doesn't come across that way when you start talking about peadophiles, I don't see that as a subject for comedy. Call me old fashioned, like Papillon. 

1 hour ago, Jabbar said:

Sir Papillon is an entitled  sanctimonious grumpy old blowhard.  I call it like I see it.  

How is he entitled? He calls OTHERS sir, and doesn't expect it back. It's the opposite isn't it??!! Why do you have an issue with politeness or someone being old fashioned? The alternative is insulting everyone, which you seem to be doing, then saying they are a snowflake when they don't appreciate it. 

59 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Persians aren't that barbaric (with daughters).  Arabs are. 

@Papillon ... whataboutism?  ;)  By the way, I would say barbaric is kinda a yes or no, ''not that barbaric'' makes little sense to me. 

28 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

DT is used to commentators lavishing him with accolades.  He gets upset when someone disagrees. 

Huh? I am only 'upset' that you think it is fine to attack an old man and bring up everything you did regarding age, nationality, his username! and choice of language. When am I lavished with accolades anyway LOL? 

46 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

How Dare You Call Me DT.

I see Jan's point, even I don't wanna be DT half the time. 

28 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

It's fine when one of the cliques boys make a crack or disparaging comment.  They can give it but can't take it.   

When did I make a crack, this is about you arguing with Papillon and now Jan, and partly Tom, and now me? I haven't given you shit once, I just don't get the attacks on language and politeness, that then turned to anti England crap. It is nuts to me. 

37 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This, back when a billion dollars actually meant something. 

Listen to this guy, Mr ''I can take it or leave it, it's just a billion''.

50 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Day Trader is in sunny England and he trades oil futures on the commodities markets, mostly by staring at some flat-panel computer screens that display nomographs that I do not have a clue about. So get it straight, inside your brain:  no, we are not the same person. Plus, he is thirty years younger than me, and I recall he even rides motorcycles and occasionally chases women, they do that over in England, sort of a national sport from what I can make of it, along with dumping on the Continentals. 

Sunny?

1. LOL, pretty bang on.

2. Yep.

3. Nope, just Mini.

4. Yep.

5. Yep. 

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.