JN

Ukraine Natural Gas: Hunter Biden Court Filings allege $156 Million Illegal Money Laundering

On 12/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, Ward Smith said:

Not like our intelligence agencies would lie to us! 

Lol

Can you provide examples of lies from the agencies? I have seen and heard many examples of Trump and numerous GOP folks baldfaced lying.

(edited)

17 minutes ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

Can you provide examples of lies from the agencies? I have seen and heard many examples of Trump and numerous GOP folks baldfaced lying.

Go West North young man!

Edited by remake it
Added color to represent the gaiety of the global village we people inhabit.
  • Haha 1

(edited)

On 12/31/2019 at 9:35 PM, Jan van Eck said:

this is the total crap you get when some algorithm experiment runs amok.  It just spits out gibberish.  Ignore this drivel from this Bot.

With respect sir, may I suggest a resolution for yourself this year could be to take your own advice?  :)  You appear to still converse with and argue with Remake It on a daily basis, rather than just ignoring or blocking him.

Don't get me wrong, I find it amusing, but I do find it a little odd that almost everyday you tell other users to ignore him with regard to this bot/AI conclusion, while at the same time you still yourself have arguments and conversation with him.

Anyway, a happy 2020 to you sir. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, remake it said:

He was caught- I am talking about lying about Trump etc. That seems to be all politcs.

15 minutes ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

He was caught- I am talking about lying about Trump etc. That seems to be all politcs.

Your remark has a logical disconnect eg until they are caught they are not lying!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff_Calgary said:

I have been - Congress should not have been asking Clapper questions that were classified - which actually make a great deal of sense. Is that your only old example?

I'm not your slave, do your own research. Brenner lies to this day, the lies are legion coming out of the intelligence agencies. Even the "17 Intel agency assessment" about Russian interference in the campaign was a lie. One entity wrote a report, based on little to nothing, then 16 more were Ordered to sign, or else. They did sign, but they didn't investigate at all. Hence the 17 agencies trope carries no true weight, just another way of saying "consensus".

The FBI lied, continues to lie, and is praying they can outlast Trump. I'm confident confident everyone involved will play the "National Security" card and fight to redact vast portions of whatever reports get produced. Every report that has been unredacted shows there was no justifiable reason for the redactions, just ass covering. So they all lie. Swamp

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm not your slave, do your own research. Brenner lies to this day, the lies are legion coming out of the intelligence agencies. Even the "17 Intel agency assessment" about Russian interference in the campaign was a lie. One entity wrote a report, based on little to nothing, then 16 more were Ordered to sign, or else. They did sign, but they didn't investigate at all. Hence the 17 agencies trope carries no true weight, just another way of saying "consensus".

The FBI lied, continues to lie, and is praying they can outlast Trump. I'm confident confident everyone involved will play the "National Security" card and fight to redact vast portions of whatever reports get produced. Every report that has been unredacted shows there was no justifiable reason for the redactions, just ass covering. So they all lie. Swamp

Dear moderators and administrators was it too much to ask for that conspiracy theory trinket? 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, remake it said:

Dear moderators and administrators was it too much to ask for that conspiracy theory trinket? 

Can we use your avatar for the conspiracy trinket?

I'm joking, I am only a volunteer moderator.  Changes to the forum can only be done by the site admin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, remake it said:

What Upstanding Citizens Believe Vs. What Crazy Conspiracy Theorists Believe

Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe a mature worldview requires skepticism toward power.

Smart upstanding citizens believe the government is your friend, and the media are its helpers.

Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe that powerful people sometimes make immoral plans in secret.

Smart upstanding citizens believe the TV always tells the truth and the CIA exists for no reason.

Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe that extreme government secrecy makes it necessary to discuss possible theories about what might be going on behind that veil of opacity.

Smart upstanding citizens believe that just because a world-dominating government with the most powerful military in the history of civilization has no transparency and zero accountability to the public, that doesn’t mean you’ve got to get all paranoid about it.

Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe it’s okay to ask questions about important events that happen in the world, even if their government tells them they shouldn’t.

Smart upstanding citizens believe everything they need to know about reality comes out of Mike Pompeo’s angelic mouth.

Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe the very rich sometimes engage in nefarious behavior to expand their wealth and power.

Smart upstanding citizens believe billionaires always conduct themselves with the same values that got them their billions in the first place: honesty, morality, and generosity.   ...

... Crazy, stupid conspiracy theorists believe that the billionaire class which owns the mass media has a natural incentive to prop up the status quo upon which it is built, and so construct an environment where reporters are incentivized to always support the establishment line.

Smart upstanding citizens believe that if that kind of conspiracy were really happening, it would have been in the news.

• Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, remake it said:

Here's one example, Needledick

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's one example, Needledick

2 hours ago, remake it said:

I'm confident confident everyone involved will play the "National Security" card and fight to redact vast portions of whatever reports get produced. Every report that has been unredacted shows there was no justifiable reason for the redactions, just ass covering. So they all lie. Swamp

The fact that agencies seek to redact - for whatever reason - swathes of their reports is of itself not evidence of a cover-up or of lying as there may (or may not) be legitimate reasons so you will need to do a lot better with your logic if you want to make a cogent case.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Can we use your avatar for the conspiracy trinket?

Surely an Area 51 logo or similar sir. Or better still a Bigfoot one?

• Haha 2

(edited)

Area 51, Bigfoot, Moon landing, Illuminati, Thinking they have a language of their own, The Earth is flat, Aliens and cattle stories (trust me), JFK, Chemtrails, 9/11, Crop circles, Princess Diana's death, Elvis' death, Russia, Ukraine, The bloodline of Christ, Obama's birth certificate, Jim Morrison is still alive .... plus thousands of others. 

You are spoilt for choice mods with this avatar, those Yanks love a conspiracy ... 🤣

Edited by Guest

(edited)

Welcome to the real world

Many times America has lost very much  because Americans even US diplomacy know little about the world and the real state of many countries.

According to the Ernst & Young ranking, Ukraine has been the most corrupt country in this ranking of CEOs of large companies for several years.

It is managed by oligarchs such as the owner of the Burisma company who have been ruthlessly robbing Ukraine for many years and are still looking for a new source of money.

Because their needs were greater than Russian capabilities, they bet on West thinking that they would now drain the money from two sources.

However, it quickly turned out that you could not eat from two tables and war broke out in which sphere of infuence Ukraine will be.

It is a country ideal to do such dark interests, those oligarchs ruling Ukraine will never agree to join the European Union because it requires transparency and sharing profits with Western companies.

They do not want to be used and dominated by more powerful Russian oligarchs and a strong central authority in Kremlin, but they also do not want to make their bussiness more transparent which is required by the West.

So Ukraine will remain in a gray sphere and this is the path Zelenski chose and thats also a reason for sudden and quite significant warming of relations with Russia in last couple of months.

If you are shocked about Burisma I would like to remind you about at least Iran contras for example or the CIA supporting drug transport from Colombia to finance its illegal operations in South America .

These two actions were far more reprehensible than stealing $ 156 million in the Burisma scandal.

The US has lost nothing in this scandal.

If you want to read about a real Ukrainian scandal, I recommend the case of  Privatbank owned by Ihor Kolomoisky. The oligarch stole at least $ 7 billion thanks to which he then sponsored the campaign of the current president of Ukraine. This, in turn, is to give him back the bank nationalized as a result of the scandal, and in turn to nationalize the assets of the previous president Poroshenko, whom Kolomoisk swore revenge before winning the election.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

(edited)

Hard to forget when posted like 85 times Bob  :) 

Edited by Guest