Zhong Lu

What's the Endgame Here?

11 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Ron this suggest you are actually frightened to be in any city centre areas, are these "no go areas" because of the drug gangs and potentially being caught up in a dispute on the streets?

What I dont understand is you feel the need to carry a knife and a concealed gun. The highlighted portion of your reply seems contradictory to what you actually do so I dont understand why you feel the need to carry weapons. Is it just to try to make you feel safe??? Because clearly that isnt working so good is it.

Rob, I said at night. If you choose to trust your inner cities that is up to you, which I already stated. Future governments are a separate issue but watch the Virginia news on that. Blunk knives are now being marketed because of the problems in London and the rest of Britain. 

https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/uk-company-creates-knives-with-square-tips-amid-record-rise-in-stabbings/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

44 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Rob, I said at night. If you choose to trust your inner cities that is up to you, which I already stated. Future governments are a separate issue but watch the Virginia news on that. Blunk knives are now being marketed because of the problems in London and the rest of Britain. 

https://nypost.com/2020/01/16/uk-company-creates-knives-with-square-tips-amid-record-rise-in-stabbings/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Ron someone creating blunt knives for safety for doesn’t mean anything!

also this wasn’t about the UK but why you feel it necessary to carry a concealed gun and a knife when you go out at night.

i am happy to go out in any inner city area at night in the UK totally unarmed

im not Rambo but I can handle myself pretty well, but that’s not the point it is SAFE! I don’t need weapons for personal protection it’s ridiculous in the UK.

the only people who carry knives are gang members who frankly are just interested in their own turf wars NOT Joe public.

i think from what you have said either American cities are totally unsafe at night or you feel the need to carry deadly weapons on the off chance that you will be attacked, or both.

Either way it doesn’t make me want to live like that!

in the UK you are far more likely to die in a very brutal fist fight on a Saturday night arguing over a girl (or football) after 10 pints outside a bar.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:58 PM, remake it said:

You mean like we all remember Vietnam and the millions of civilians who  were killed because the USA was threatened by an idea?

I agree, Vietnam was jacked but you are talking about somewhere else, this topic is the Middle East.

"What is the US hoping to accomplish with further expenditures in the Middle East?"

On 1/5/2020 at 8:50 PM, Zhong Lu said:

Uh, no. The US has more then enough shale and natural gas.  I follow natural gas prices, and frankly, they suck.  This means an oversupply.

Currently the US is the leading oil and natural gas producer in the world, and we have plenty in reserve. Frackers are good at their jobs, at least in the task of extracting oil from the ground (they're not so good at creating shareholder value, but that's a different issue).  The shale revolution has made us a lot less dependent on oil from the Middle East.  This excuse (we're attacking them for their oil) might have worked for the Iraq war before the shale revolution.  It does not work now.  

So, again: why are we bombing them? 

The US and Canada need a market as they expand. What better place than the Middle East to tamp down production. A quote directly from captain obvious. 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:29 PM, Marcin said:

One more, Trump got full insane, he threatens Iraq with „big sanctions” and to bomb Iranian cultural sites. 

I feel sympathy for US people that they elected him President.

Where is US soft power accumulated in 70 years, gone with every word coming out of big mouth of this insecure man.

Eh, with a new president all will be forgotten. You want proof? Not a single Republican can remember GW almost killed the world. 

• Haha 1