JN

Should U.S. request extradition of Prince Andrew for trial as a Pedophile ?

Prince Andrew Duke of York has a new title.

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor the Pediphile of York.

The Queen just booted him from the Buckingham palace.

He should be tried for his crime, but the elites will protect him. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor the Pediphile of York.

The Queen just booted him from the Buckingham palace.

Was he really given that title by his Mum? It true yes he should be tried....

Diana also toyed with the British Monarchy with attempt of cross pollination of the Royal bloodline didn’t work out well for her.

These families are beyond elite they are connected to a bloodline that is traced back to JC (apparently ), why do you think they are incestuous?

He will never be tried forget it and move on, it’s not good but these people are out of reach!

Edited by James Regan
Fawlty Towers and Fatty Owls from Barthelona.

Has this guy been given the benefit of the doubt or is this ‘trial by media’ again?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Has this guy been given the benefit of the doubt or is this ‘trial by media’ again?

Ahh finally someone who believes in innocent before being "proven" guilty!

In Jabbar's world they would be mass hangings with no "proof" of guilt! 

As @Papillon would say "a very angry young man" indeed.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Is this compared to the American justice system that you constantly say is dead when it's about impeachment? Also is this the same American system where a man dies suspiciously, to a point where there are jokes and memes about it, to protect 'elites' ? That system yeah? Thought so.

And you DON'T think Papillon has a point about picking and choosing?? This is more of your anti-English crap from what I can see, and you are still insulting him and accusing me of being Jan I notice, despite your apparant resolution. 

Sort it out mate lol  :) 

7 hours ago, James Regan said:

Fawlty Towers and Fatty Owls from Barthelona.

LOL

Edited by Guest
noticed gold from james

(edited)

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

DT

I was talking about the elites in the U.S. 

I am very critical of the U.S.  The thing is if you have to pick the fairest option for now I would have to pick the U.S. 

Do you think Andrews buddy Epstein committed suicide ? Deadmen don't talk. 

I'm anti blowhards, sanctimoneous,   entitled elite know-it-alls.  Especially ones that put on an act as an older English Country Gentleman.  Nobody talks like that .  .   Sir . . Sir . . Sir crap

What happened you lost your sense of humor . The world has lost its sense of humor.  

Let me ask you since Papillon won't answer. Do you think U.S. should stay or leave Iraq ?

Do you think Suleimani is a terrorist or a martyr ? Or something else.  

Just because Suleimani puts on an Iranian uniform shouldn't excuse him for imprisonments, torture, and murder of thousands.  Agree or disagree ?

European jump on every word out of Trump's mouth.  It's very easy to criticize.  So go ahead laugh at Trump   criticize him and his country.  Those Trump supporters are just a bunch of bumpkins.  

I thought it was just the U.S. Democratic Party that had Trump Derangement Syndrome.  I guess it spread to Europe .

Europe won't be laughing when U.S. pulls out of NATO.

Europe won't be laughing if U.S. Pulls out of Middle East.  

Europe won't be laughing when U.S. puts a reciprocal 25% tariff on German vehicles and car parts.

But ya know DT , Trump won't do any of that.  It's not his nature. He believes in loyalty. Even if U.S. partners never pay their fair share (or even 10% of their fair share) or are nowhere to be found when the situations get tough. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Ahh finally someone who believes in innocent before being "proven" guilty!

In Jabbar's world they would be mass hangings with no "proof" of guilt! 

As @Papillon would say "a very angry young man" indeed.

"hanging with no proof"

I said bring him to trial.  

"If" convicted he should be punished.  

Gotta be careful.  There are a lot of powerful people that want this to go away at any cost.  

This is angry young man ? You'll know if I get angry.  This banter is comical.  

Call me when you find your sense of humor. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1

We get it, you have a problem with England and the whole of Europe. 

I haven't lost my sense of humour, I'm one of the only people here with one, but as I said before, I don't find the constant peadophile references funny, and you ARE STILL judging the English people, and so ME, based on Prince Andrew and Tony f**king Blair. You don't see why we don't appreciate that? You're Iranian yes? So if I brought up a load of people TODAY and in history, and judged YOU based on THEM, you'd like that yeah? You'd find it funny? 

9 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

European jump on every word out of Trump's mouth.  It's very easy to criticize.

From someone who criticises whole countries and now whole continents. But people criticising ONE MAN (which I'm pretty sure I've not done by the way), is not ok with you?

(edited)

21 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

We get it, you have a problem with England and the whole of Europe. 

I haven't lost my sense of humour, I'm one of the only people here with one, but as I said before, I don't find the constant peadophile references funny, and you ARE STILL judging the English people, and so ME, based on Prince Andrew and Tony f**king Blair. You don't see why we don't appreciate that? You're Iranian yes? So if I brought up a load of people TODAY and in history, and judged YOU based on THEM, you'd like that yeah? You'd find it funny? 

From someone who criticises whole countries and now whole continents. But people criticising ONE MAN (which I'm pretty sure I've not done by the way), is not ok with you?

Excuse me but your clique of OP friends and aliases have made snide remarks about Trump and his policies with visceral hatred and distain.  

I'm sorry if my honest comments about Andrew bother you.  Not judging you. Just calling Andrew what he is. It's not really funny.  It's sad. 

Don't mind me.  Go back to your buddies .  .   .  your mutual admiration society.  

No fun or good discussions here anymore .  .  .  .  just angry defensive Brits. 

Cheers 

Edited by Jabbar

6edd23251826ebf1a327fd91cc8427d18008301a425a4af37adee2071c64e669.jpg.148dc41c8e9badea87c173713fe01962.jpg

• Haha 1

(edited)

17 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Excuse me but your clique of OP friends and aliases have made snide remarks about Trump and his policies with visceral hatred and distain.

What like Doug and Tom and Jan and Ward and Otis and the 95% of the forum that's Republican? Yeah, good one. 

And even if I had, there is a HUGE difference between criticising a PERSON compared to a NATION, which you do constantly and not as banter. 

No fun or good discussions here anymore .  .  .  .  just angry defensive Brits. 

I wonder why that is? Maybe because you are always attacking my country and its history, and calling it humour.

Not judging you. Just calling Andrew what he is. It's not really funny.  It's sad. 

I agree but don't seem to remember constant Epstein references and threads? Just ones about the English. You talk of Prince Andrew and 'makes you proud to be Brit huh?' so I could say the same about Epstein and Americans yes? Or would that be ignorant and moronic when the other way round, but fine when about the English? 

Edited by Guest

I just got done temporarily locking down another thread for a couple hours, to let people cool down a bit.  I don't want to lock another thread.  Chill.

@Jabbar please tone down the personal remarks about others.  This has happened in assorted threads lately.  Note that I generally like reading your threads; but your negative comments about other members, not so much.

Better to discuss topics and issues rather than other members in a heated way.

Everyone, get as fiery as you wish about topics and issues, no problem.  Getting heated emotions about other members is generally not a good idea.

Humor tends to work better than vinegar.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Jabbar said:

So does Epstein ...

''Dead''

The funny thing Tom is that I possibly hate the royals more than anyone as they are unelected sponges and a waste of money, but I don't appreciate their actions apparently speaking for England. If they do, then the current Iranian leaders are indicative of Jabbar I assume and ''does it make him proud to be Iranian?''  - he doesn't seem to get that shit works both ways.

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Is this compared to the American justice system that you constantly say is dead when it's about impeachment? Also is this the same American system where a man dies suspiciously, to a point where there are jokes and memes about it, to protect 'elites' ? That system yeah? Thought so.

And you DON'T think Papillon has a point about picking and choosing?? This is more of your anti-English crap from what I can see, and you are still insulting him and accusing me of being Jan I notice, despite your apparant resolution. 

Sort it out mate lol  :) 

LOL

Dude

Don't blow up the thread with post #5.  Let it run 60-70 posts first.  Have you learned nothing?

🤣  oops sorry, I forgot that I should take abuse about my country for a few pages first before replying. I should take a leaf out of Americans' books here obviously, as you guys take insults really well  ;) 

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

🤣  oops sorry, I forgot that I should take abuse about my country for a few pages first before replying. I should take a leaf out of Americans' books here obviously, as you guys take insults really well  ;) 

Magic 8 ball says ...

f0562rutmp841.jpg.b8d719645f4231fa551697eb3adeb291.jpg

Umbrage is not owned by any one nation, DT.

• Haha 2

True, but I see she is in Oregon. That's USA yeah? Just sayin'  🤣

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I just got done temporarily locking down another thread for a couple hours, to let people cool down a bit.  I don't want to lock another thread.  Chill.

@Jabbar please tone down the personal remarks about others.  This has happened in assorted threads lately.  Note that I generally like reading your threads; but your negative comments about other members, not so much.

Better to discuss topics and issues rather than other members in a heated way.

Everyone, get as fiery as you wish about topics and issues, no problem.  Getting heated emotions about other members is generally not a good idea.

Humor tends to work better than vinegar.

Understood

I would appreciate you telling those that have made disparaging remarks and participated in name calling the same . 

Just because their efforts were ineffective does not mean they should not be reprimanded  equally.

I've noticed when others start losing a debate they resort to personal insults.  I just punch back like your President.  

I'll be the bigger man and walk away. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jabbar said:

Understood

I appreciate you telling those that have made disparaging remarks and participated in name calling the same.

Just because their efforts were ineffective does not mean they should not be treated equally.

Understood.  I am attempting to be even handed as much as possible.  I did also note to everyone in general to avoid heated remarks about other members.

(edited)

2 hours ago, DayTrader said:

So does Epstein ...

''Dead''

Now that's funny.

Epstein probably having drinks with Suleimani right now.  

Glad to see your humour if back. Just saying mate.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 2

(edited)

when others start losing a debate they resort to personal insults

Mate in fairness you have insulted England, today and in the past, and criticised Papi about his age, username, choice of language and so on, and you DON'T see that as personal insults? I don't wanna keep arguing and you know I love my banter but sometimes I just don't find it funny. You need to stop judging whole countries by a few people's actions. Maybe you are joking but it doesn't come across that way to me at all.

10 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

Now that's funny.

Epstein probably having drinks with Suleimani right now.  

Glad to see your humour if back. Just saying mate.

It never left, my sarcasm has acheived legendary status and it is my resolution to be even more sarcastic here. Plus I am English as you may know, so am typing from my castle and surrounded by tea and servants. And thanks for spelling humour correctly. 

x

Edited by Guest

(edited)

21 hours ago, DayTrader said:

So does Epstein ...

''Dead''

If they do, then the current Iranian leaders are indicative of Jabbar I assume and ''does it make him proud to be Iranian?''  - he doesn't seem to get that shit works both ways.

I am proud.  You can insult the leadership of Iran all you want , please. You will never come close to my hatred for them.  I would hang them all from the closest iron wood tree.  

I know 90% of Iranians are good, kind intelligent people.  That's why it's a shame that the 10% religious zealots and Guard have such control over the people and economy.  The Guard owns large swaths of Iranians businesses.

Enough about home countries.

Tom if you want to delete this thread it's fine by me.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Looks like we need to start a Sarcasm Contest.

First prize is a purple cup upvote.

3 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

It never left, my sarcasm has acheived legendary status and it is my resolution to be even more sarcastic here. Plus I am English as you may know, so am typing from my castle and surrounded by tea and servants. And thanks for spelling humour correctly. 

18 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Understood.  I am attempting to be even handed as much as possible.  I did also note to everyone in general to avoid heated remarks about other members.

Tom 

As the starter of this discussion . . . If you want to delete this thread it's fine by me. You have my permission.

(It's not like you need it )

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Looks like we need to start a Sarcasm Contest.

I think Trump is a great POTUS

• Haha 6