JN

Should U.S. request extradition of Prince Andrew for trial as a Pedophile ?

Just now, Douglas Buckland said:

It’s called efficiency. Not in the toffee-nosed version of the dictionary.

Do you guys have those? Does it say 'English' on it? 

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

maybe you should add some animal protein, say a proper hotdog, to your politically correct diet....just saying.  

I will pass if it means I don't understand cuisine definitions or nationalities anymore. 

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

I'd go with Chinese as it's Chinese styled cuisine and not American styled cuisine. Also I wanna see this magical restaurant that makes 'never before seen' food. 

American style Chinese cuisine would be more appropriate.

Don’t you have some trading to do? I think the Mini needs waxed...

15 minutes ago, DayTrader said:
1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

while laying on the couch with your feet up on the armrest eating a sausage roll, no doubt.

Well as I'm veggie probably not, though if I did do this I could admit the sausage was German. 

Just for you DT

image.jpeg.61d5648da3904809f8278a42fc47f3c5.jpeg

• Upvote 1

(edited)

There is no 'American style' is there? What's that? A barbecue? So, what cavemen did but with a sauce now added? 

''American style Chinese cuisine'', brilliant. A gorgeous stir fry with some cheese on? 

Waxing Mini not a bad shout actually. 

18 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Don’t you have some trading to do?

No it's my birthday, I'm taking some time off to school you about your own cuisine. You are American and so adore it and can't live without it. That's why you live in Malaysia. 

Edited by Guest

48 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

There is no 'American style' is there? What's that? A barbecue? So, what cavemen did but with a sauce now added? 

''American style Chinese cuisine'', brilliant. A gorgeous stir fry with some cheese on? 

Waxing Mini not a bad shout actually. 

No it's my birthday, I'm taking some time off to school you about your own cuisine. You are American and so adore it and can't live without it. That's why you live in Malaysia. 

Happy birthday Kris!

Its also my wife's birthday today, that's cost me a few quid!

Enjoy mate!

(edited)

6 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Incestuous?  That strikes me as a bit far-fetched.  Assuredly at least one Prince has no self-imposed restrictions on any requirement that mate selection be limited to royal families.  Hey, he chose an American.....

Prince Harrry will marry!.PNG

Hi Jan, wasn’t referring to those who have strayed away from arranged Marriage or discussing the Alabama Royal Family.

Marrying cousins is considered incestuous and it is a fact that the bloodline is very much considered when polluting the house of Windsor.

Suits was amazing I only watched it due to MM, she’s doomed butt Harry seems like he will do the right thing by her which is great. When you have the choice of a Horse of a woman such as Camilla or a super hot Latina you would really need your head looked at. Mummy is a very powerful lady....

Far fetched is how we got from incest to weenies or maybe not depending on getting your mind out of the gutter😂👊🏻

https://www.rd.com/culture/royals-who-married-their-relatives/

Edited by James Regan

(edited)

@Douglas Buckland We Brits are the best and I know in your heart of hearts you agree and are jealous of our heritage and our leaps and bounds during the Industrial revolution. I think America should sing the British National anthem and have a special day in which to give thanks as without the mayflower etc you would be called something like medicine man or two dogs $&@@&$)) 😂

Check out my new T-shirt that I wore to NASA , as we Brits made the space race possible by beating the Nazis and then America hired them all. Love you pal really 😍

F42D03FE-6331-4433-9941-746702678A63.jpeg

Edited by James Regan
Looking in the mirror like Brad Pitt
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

Just to add to above before any other Europeans want to jump on the bandwagon like the Dutch for example who did get there before the Mayflower the first boat was full of pissed off Brits (American militants although they didn’t know It at the time) which moved to Holland and then shifted to the land of hope.

God Bless the queen and all her subjects.

What a nation for being a piss pot in the middle of the North Sea this cant be disputed the rest I am open to a discussion and will agree with everything 🤔😎😂

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

@Douglas Buckland We Brits are the best and I know in your heart of hearts you agree and are jealous of our heritage and our leaps and bounds during the Industrial revolution. I think America should sing the British National anthem and have a special day in which to give thanks as without the mayflower etc you would be called something like medicine man or two dogs $&@@&$)) 😂

Check out my new T-shirt that I wore to NASA , as we Brits made the space race possible by beating the Nazis and then America hired them all. Love you pal really 😍

F42D03FE-6331-4433-9941-746702678A63.jpeg

You’re Scottish knothead! You guys have been to get OUT of the British conglomerate since the Iron Age!😂

Nice T-shirt! You should send me one!

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You’re Scottish knothead! You guys have been to get OUT of the British conglomerate since the Iron Age!😂

I am Right Wing Scottish- SNP is a communist party masquerading devolution as a good thing for “the people” until it gets invaded by the English again as they don’t have a Scottish army , the famous Gordon Highlanders is full of English and guess where funding comes from? Also Scotland would have been in a McMaduro situation if they had won the last referendum as the ass dropped out of the oil industry a few months later.

Scottish people need to forget Mel Gibson it won’t work we need the FEBs

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DayTrader said:

So does Epstein ...

''Dead''

The funny thing Tom is that I possibly hate the royals more than anyone as they are unelected sponges and a waste of money, but I don't appreciate their actions apparently speaking for England. If they do, then the current Iranian leaders are indicative of Jabbar I assume and ''does it make him proud to be Iranian?''  - he doesn't seem to get that shit works both ways.

Why do the Brits so love the queen, that is to mean the monarchy?

4 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

The same could be asked of a lot of Americans which is way weirder than anyone in the UK.

In general I like the monarchy as unlike DT I believe they generate enormous wealth for the country. £1.8bn last year!

As for the queen, where do I start she has been the rock of the UK for the last 68 years and has ruled with dignity throughout. Prime ministers come and go some good but most not. I don't get the anti royals, ultimately its not their fault who their mother and father are.

• Great Response! 1

20 hours ago, Jabbar said:

DT

I was talking about the elites in the U.S. 

I am very critical of the U.S.  The thing is if you have to pick the fairest option for now I would have to pick the U.S. 

Do you think Andrews buddy Epstein committed suicide ? Deadmen don't talk. 

What happened you lost your sense of humor . The world has lost its sense of humor.  

Let me ask you since Papillon won't answer. Do you think U.S. should stay or leave Iraq ?

Do you think Suleimani is a terrorist or a martyr ? Or something else.  

Just because Suleimani puts on an Iranian uniform shouldn't excuse him for imprisonments, torture, and murder of thousands.  Agree or disagree ?

European jump on every word out of Trump's mouth.  It's very easy to criticize.  So go ahead laugh at Trump   criticize him and his country.  Those Trump supporters are just a bunch of bumpkins.  

I thought it was just the U.S. Democratic Party that had Trump Derangement Syndrome.  I guess it spread to Europe .

Europe won't be laughing when U.S. pulls out of NATO.

Europe won't be laughing if U.S. Pulls out of Middle East.  

Europe won't be laughing when U.S. puts a reciprocal 25% tariff on German vehicles and car parts.

But ya know DT , Trump won't do any of that.  It's not his nature. He believes in loyalty. Even if U.S. partners never pay their fair share (or even 10% of their fair share) or are nowhere to be found when the situations get tough. 

Please....Anybody with incriminating evidence on the Clinton's dies a sudden mysterious death.

You are correct about the sense of HUMOR(sarc towards DT's "humour")

There is a lot of TDS out there, remember, he isn't playing the "game" by the same "rules" that the rest of them played

Noe, they will not be laughing when we pull out of NATO, or ME, or Europe. They need to stand on their own now, it is time we stopped supporting their defense bases for free. Germany will suffer, but oh well.... Free ride is over, get off the bus.

I don't know if your version of "loyalty" is the same as his. Business is business and he understands that. He also understands that the American people are tired of being the "welfare" department for the world. Nobody appreciates it anyway, they run around like we are "taking over" their country, so maybe it is high time we did drop all the support in the face of this opposition and let them all see what they are now missing. Some people will never be happy....

And I don't think the tariff is a half bad idea. Maybe a way to recoup some of the money we have pissed down their drain for decades now. And that would possibly drive people to maybe buy American for a change.....Nahhh, they'll buy Japanese crap instead.

(edited)

1 hour ago, SERWIN said:

In a word “Culture”

But your question should be revised , when discussing Elizabeth II it should be Queen and you have added all the remoras by including the Monarchy, not much loved by us British.

Edited by James Regan
It can’t be bought it’s in your blood
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Because these are the important issues of life that annoy Americans ... the origin of the hotdog. It tells me something, dunno about you. 

No a German. The 'frankfurter' bit is the clue mate, like the 'dachshund sausage' reference. 

Well as I'm veggie probably not, though if I did do this I could admit the sausage was German. 

Never said anything like that, I'm saying you can't claim foods as American if they existed before arriving in America. And when we are talking a f**king HOT DOG, I don't know why you would want to, unless of course you have no foods of your own. You will remember this chat started by me admitting OUR cuisine is crap, after you stated it was, but you seem to think yours is amazing. 

And your insults are crap. ''Shitbird'' ?  LOL .You said arguing with me was like banging your head on a wall (translation - you will not win). Have another bash dickhead ;) 

Congratulation DT

You managed to find the one topic the REMAKE IT bot has no response to .   .   .   .   American cuisine.  aka hotdogs.

Must not be in his algorithm 

• Great Response! 1

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Yeah @James Regan , where'd you get it?

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

they generate enormous wealth for the country. £1.8bn last year!

As for the queen, where do I start she has been the rock of the UK for the last 68 years and has ruled with dignity throughout. Prime ministers come and go some good but most not. 

What's this based on Rob? And yeah actually the Queen is a bit of a legend. bless her haha, some of my views on them are maybe a bit unfair, it's more the unelected part but can't do much about that, like NK ...

2 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

The same could be asked of a lot of Americans which is way weirder than anyone in the UK.

Yep but this is easily answered Rob and we all know why. 

37 minutes ago, Jabbar said:

You managed to find the one topic the REMAKE IT bot has no response to

Or he just thinks Doug and I need to get a life, my money would be on that. Remake actually sent me a nice and funny birthday message. 

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Happy birthday Kris!

Cheers guys.

7 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Enjoy your birthday tea party, DT.

(edited)

13 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

the English are the greatest, most advanced people on the planet and DayTrader is an absolute legend.

Cheers man. I agree. 

LOL does anyone else think the quoting feature is a little odd when you can change what people said?

Not that Doug didn't say this, he praises us everyday. It's almost getting boring.

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, DayTrader said:

Cheers man. I agree. 

LOL does anyone else think the quoting feature is a little odd when you can change what people said?

Not that Doug didn't say this, he praises us everyday. It's almost getting boring.

I am sensing a little piece of irony and sarcasm here. Doug does have impeccable taste and is probably one of the most cultured ham shanks I have the pleasure of virtually meeting, he’s wise and bald which in itself commands respect in some cultures. He would make a Britain of top drawer status. In fact I think he’s a plastic yank who has never fired a gun in fact he’s scared of the bang. 

Probable running from the British Tax man living in Asia , I think he is actually from Hemmel Hempstead and his name is Nigel.

WTF - let me put down this crack pipe 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, DayTrader said:

Happy Birthday DT

And I BBQ probably twice a month. The cooking part is really easy, patience is the key. Its the startup and cleanup that are the killer on BBQ. And no, the cavemen didn't have side box pits so that only the heat and smoke make it to the meat. They just cooked over open flames, like camping...

And the sauce isn't really important with GOOD BBQ, the meat should be so tender and flavorful you really don't want sauce. But I do occasionally like a little dip of my spicy hot sauce on some brisket now and then. On bread with onions and pickles please....

• Upvote 1

And in Texas there are actually BBQ pits larger than your Mini....LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SERWIN said:

Happy Birthday DT

And I BBQ probably twice a month. The cooking part is really easy, patience is the key. Its the startup and cleanup that are the killer on BBQ. And no, the cavemen didn't have side box pits so that only the heat and smoke make it to the meat. They just cooked over open flames, like camping...

And the sauce isn't really important with GOOD BBQ, the meat should be so tender and flavorful you really don't want sauce. But I do occasionally like a little dip of my spicy hot sauce on some brisket now and then. On bread with onions and pickles please....

@SERWIN I just came back from Texas, dude I live in Brasil where they think they do the best BBQ (Churrasco). You guys who cook BBQ as a hobby I take my hat off to you, I ate some of the best food in my life during this trip, ribs to die for and a piece of Skirt (which is considered 2nd Class cut here) in fajitas all prepared by a dude, my wife is Brasilian and who are very proud of their beef and churrasco was blown away, now I have to learn how to BBQ Tex-Mex style.

As you state above you don’t need sauces but after years of just salted BBQ I am now on a traditional US style, to add you guys have a chain of Brasilian BBQ joints called Fogo do Chão (Fire on the floor) this is the tradicional Gaúcho style from the South of Brasil.

Any way thanks my mouth is watering again.

Oh Happy Birthday Kris or @DayTrader

4 hours ago, James Regan said:

I am Right Wing Scottish- SNP is a communist party masquerading devolution as a good thing for “the people” until it gets invaded by the English again as they don’t have a Scottish army , the famous Gordon Highlanders is full of English and guess where funding comes from? Also Scotland would have been in a McMaduro situation if they had won the last referendum as the ass dropped out of the oil industry a few months later.

Scottish people need to forget Mel Gibson it won’t work we need the FEBs

There is no Scottish army? I had envisioned a Sean Connery leading a team of Kilted men over hill and over dale to attack in the wee early foggy hours for a swift victory over the invaders on the moors

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1