Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JN

(1) Khamenei has cancer, is dying (2) His choice to lead is Soleimani . . oh he's dead, (3) Iran population 75% under 35 years old (4) U.S. "mistakenly" sent letter to Iraq they were leaving.

(edited)

The U.S. Democrats say Trump has no plan.  Really ? 

I don't think the letter was a mistake.  I think the unsigned letter to the Iraq Leader was draft.  Trump probably sent them a draft and asked them to review and approve and U.S. will sign letter and pack up and leave.  That probably didn't go over well.  Also, a message to EU leaders.

The U.S. Democrats said Trump did not consult foreign leaders.  I doubt that . I guarantee you he consulted them.  He probably told them the U.S. doesnt need Middle East oil.  When we leave you're welcome to bases, have fun.  It's a shame you will be paying at least $150 a barrel for oil.  Too bad.

As I said early this morning meetings already set up in coming weeks with EU. They will support Trump.

In addition Trump probably said, "Oh, we don't need Mideast oil AND ALSO don't need NATO. " He probably wished them the best with the caveat that .   .   .   if you would put some skin in the game and work in concert with the U.S. instead of Angela smirking at NATO meetings and Trudeau cracking jokes at Trump's expense at Economic Summits we might get a more stable and prosperous world .  

Today Trump said he's going to ask NATO to participate in Middle East.  Rest assured he already has asks and they agreed. It's a tough road ahead but the U.S. may finally be getting some cooperation. 

He might also have mentioned to EU that working with U.S. economically in unison against Russia and China would benefit all.  Maybe he will go easy on them regard tariffs on German vehicles and car parts or French Airbus, cheese and wine. Germany is in violation of WTO with their 25% tax on U.S. vehicles and France with their subsidies on Airbus planes.

Europe might want to help in Syria in addition to Iraq because it could be a problem if the thousands of ISIS fighters captured in Syria were send back home to their European countries.  

The Industrialized Free world can do so much more when cooperating and working together. 

NOW IF ONLY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULD CEASE CALLING SOLEIMINA A MARTYR AND WORK FOR THEIR U.S. CITIZENS GOOD AS OPPOSED A GRAB FOR POWER.

Time for the world to grow up. 

Don't know how serious Khammeini prostate cancer is, but it could be fatal. The 75% of population under 35 is not in love with the QUD Forces.  They try to dissent, however like recent protests in Iran has shown the Iranian authorities can be harsh on these young protestors. . . . Over 1500 killed.

Maybe someday soon we see real hope for Iranian people. 

It remains to be seen, but the elimination of Soleimani may allow the moderate Iranian factions to have greater input.

OTHER TOPIC: Most didn't notice but the night after the U.S. Reaper Drone blew up Soleimani the Iraq government announced a second attack stating a U.S. Drone blew up two cars carrying high level pro Iranian Shiite Militia.  The U.S. military was quick to respond stating the U.S. had nothing to do with that second attack.

Who done it ?  Sunni or Kurdish covert operatives ?  Did Trump Soleimani elimination send s signal to Iraq anti-Iran protestors that U.S. has your backs ?  Is that why Shiite Militia and Terrorist in Iraq are now hiding ?  

Is there hope for the Middle East ? It's only been 1400 years of Sunni v. Shiite strife.

Edited by Jabbar
  • Upvote 4

Never accommodate bullies.  They'll just bully you more.  

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Jabbar said:

Agreed

Trump sent that bully Soleimani a personal Hellfire missile.

A 50 kg Hellfire missile costs $115,000 .   .   .   .  the results priceless

Trump prefers $115,000 vs. $Trillions 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I was referring to Trump as the bully.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

Breaking news: 

Turns out the attack on Soleimani was just a misunderstanding 

According to CNN, this is how it really went down: 

Trump: Hey Siri, get me a killer salami 
Siri: OK, sending killer to Solemeini 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

I was referring to Trump as the bully.

LOL

• Like 1

< sigh >

5ceseb4d5j941.png.d923891cc6a0521966a0ce1322dc648f.png

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

< sigh >

5ceseb4d5j941.png.d923891cc6a0521966a0ce1322dc648f.png

Tom

What is this??

Just now, Bob D said:

Tom

What is this??

Screencap from r/ politics on Reddit.

• Like 1

(edited)

On 1/8/2020 at 1:41 PM, Jabbar said:

Agreed

Trump sent that bully Soleimani a personal Hellfire missile.

A 50 kg Hellfire missile costs $115,000 .   .   .   .  the results priceless

The last thing Trump wants is a kinetic war with Iran.  

Trump waging an economic war on Iran , takes longer but no collateral damage and saves lives. SANCTIONS NOT BOMBS. 

Trump has let Iran know where the redline is drawn. Iran knows Trump won't let a little thing like an election get in the way of responding to Iran's crossing that line. He will act , unlike previous administration's.

I believe Europe might be coming around to Trump's thinking. Watch any developments over next few months. 

U.S. Democratic Party's  3 year quest for "fake" impeachment emboldened European elite, Russia, China and North Korea to stall , delay and foil any of Trump's agenda.  About time Democrats worked for a better America and world.

U.S. doesn't need Mideast oil.  (Trump has made that clear)

U.S. doesn't need NATO. (Trump has made that clear) Trump will ask NATO to get involved in Mideast, thus give them the chance to show NATO is worth keeping. 

Edited by Jabbar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Jabbar said:

The U.S. Democrats say Trump has no plan.  Really ? 

I don't think the letter was a mistake.  I think the unsigned letter to the Iraq Leader was draft.  Trump probably sent them a draft and asked them to review and approve and U.S. will sign letter and pack up and leave.  That probably didn't go over well.  Also, a message to EU leaders. 

The U.S. Democrats said Trump did not consult foreign leaders.  I doubt that . I guarantee you he consulted them.  He probably told them the U.S. doesnt need Middle East oil.  When we leave you're welcome to bases, have fun.  It's a shame you will be paying at least $150 a barrel for oil.  Too bad.

As I said early this morning meetings already set up in coming weeks with EU. They will support Trump.

In addition Trump probably said, "Oh, we don't need Mideast oil AND ALSO don't need NATO. " He probably wished them the best with the caveat that .   .   .   if you would put some skin in the game and work in concert with the U.S. instead of Angela smirking at NATO meetings and Trudeau cracking jokes at Trump's expense at Economic Summits we might get a more stable and economic prosperous the world over.  Today Trump said he's going to ask NATO to participate.  Rest assured he already has asks and they agreed. It's a tough road ahead but the U.S. may be getting some cooperation. 

He might also have mentioned to EU that working with U.S. economically in unison against Russia and China would benefit all.  Maybe he will go easy on them regard tariffs on German vehicles and car parts or French Airbus, cheese and wine. Germany is in violation of WTO with their 25% tax on U.S. vehicles and France with their subsidies on Airbus planes.

The Industrialized Free world can do so much more when cooperating and working together. 

NOW IF ONLY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WOULD CEASE CALLING SOLEIMINA A MARTYR AND WORK FOR U.S. CITIZENS GOOD AS OPPOSED A GRAB FOR POWER.

Time for the world to grow up. 

Don't know how serious Khammeini prosyatecancer is, bit could be fatal.  The 75% of population under 35 is not in love with the QUD Forces.  They try, however like recent protests the authorities can be tough on these young protestors. . . . Over 1500 killed.

Maybe one someday soon we see real hope for Iranian people. 

This is getting old....I find myself again agreeing with Jabbar! I kind of miss the old antagonistic banter now.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Screencap from r/ politics on Reddit.

Tom, you definitely need to improve your reading habits with better quality source material!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Tom, you definitely need to improve your reading habits with better quality source material!

I didn't take the screencap.  The only thing I read on Reddit is r/The _Donald/

• Haha 2