ronwagn

Iran Is Weak and Soleimani Is Still Dead

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/01/iran_is_weak_and_soleimani_is_still_dead.html

If I learned anything growing up in the Bronx in the 1970s and 1980s it is this: When someone says they are going to kill you, you should believe them.  Iranian leaders have been vowing, “Death to America” for four decades.  Successive presidents have striven mightily to not only ignore their declaration but also to maintain it lacked the solemnity of true intent. 

I think it is hard to disagree with this analysis, what do you say? RCW

218229_5_.png

(edited)

Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Iraq are weak, too.  How many trillions have been spent fighting in those lands? 

The issue here is:

How much are YOU willing to pay for a war there? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Holy shit this is a gdam merry go round let’s start a thread about ********

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Edited by moderator

(edited)

6 hours ago, James Regan said:

Noooooo please  let’s not go there😂

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Edited by moderator
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, James Regan said:

Just .... no.

James, while that was amusing, I just don't feel inclined to clean up the mess if a smart aleck decided to take up your suggestion.  It would turn into a monkeys throwing poop thread.

• Haha 2

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Just .... no.

James, while that was amusing, I just don't feel inclined to clean up the mess if a smart aleck decided to take up your suggestion.  It would turn into a monkeys throwing poop thread.

By deleting it Tom you have now made it worse , there will be people wondering, I challenge the ********* to be replaced, this could get interesting 🧐😂😂😂😂

Thats the problem with cencere it only provokes a greater interest.

You like Punk Rock look what happened with The Sex Pistols and Never Mind the Bollocks and God Save the Queen.

Lets open Pandora’s box 😂😂😂👌🏻

Edited by James Regan
OP China office opening soon 😂
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree and in reality I owe our good friend @ronwagn an apology for steam rolling his thread , feel free to delete, my bad 🙏🏻🙏🏻

11 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Afghanistan, Vietnam, and Iraq are weak, too.  How many trillions have been spent fighting in those lands? 

The issue here is:

How much are YOU willing to pay for a war there? 

We are already spending trillions on defense capabilities and we are saving a lot of money compared to what active wars prior presidents have engaged in. The object is not to wage war but to use our capabilities to prevent further aggression by Iran. Not using our influence would be true isolationism. It would be like giving up your right to control criminals in your neighborhood and just staying home and locking your doors. 

• Great Response! 4

It's looking more and more like the Iranians blew up the airliner. Even fake news CNN Seems to agree with me

They're busy now taking sledgehammers to the black box so that if/when they ultimately give it to someone else, it will be thoroughly unreadable. Recognize it is extremely rare for a black box to be unreadable. Either this one ends up unreadable, or the Ukrainian "pilots" will suddenly have Iranian accents. 

BTW talked with my friend. His over 20,000 pilot in command hours says it was extremely unlikely that plane just went down from single engine failure. But looking at the video and seeing the wreckage on the ground I'm agreeing with the analysts who believe two missiles were fired at the plane, taking out both engines. At that point the plane is just a (poor) glider. The pilot was enough of a pro to lay it down at a soccer stadium so he didn't kill hundreds more in the residential area. 

The schmuck who fired the missile is probably pushing daisies already, while the idiot who gave the order is getting promoted. Such is life in a dictatorship

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:25 AM, HermitMunster said:

Are they really weak?

No.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:18 AM, Zhong Lu said:

Very good observations as always. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 1/9/2020 at 11:15 AM, ronwagn said:

We are already spending trillions on defense capabilities and we are saving a lot of money compared to what active wars prior presidents have engaged in. The object is not to wage war but to use our capabilities to prevent further aggression by Iran. Not using our influence would be true isolationism. It would be like giving up your right to control criminals in your neighborhood and just staying home and locking your doors. 

The issue here is whether  action PREVENTS further aggression from Iran, or PROVOKES it.  Note how Iran was NOT launching missiles and rockets at US bases before killing Suliemani.  Note how Iran  IS now launching rockets and missiles at US bases.  

Again, look at the results, and the results  do NOT bear out your hopes.  If Trump's actions were deterring Iran, then there should be fewer attacks, not more.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, ronwagn said:

Fact; USA invaded Iraq, murdered hundreds of thousands, brutally occupies it, and steals its oil. The USA overturned Iran's democratic government, installed a brutal dictator, has invoked sanctions against Iran for over 40 years, stolen Iran's gold and bank accounts held outside Iran, shot an airliner out of the sky, all with continual threats of invasion. And you call Iran the aggressor?  Man, you are warped. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Fact; USA invaded Iraq, murdered hundreds of thousands, brutally occupies it, and steals its oil.

No no no the Americans are keeping the world's safe (at Fort Knox).

• Haha 1

The anti-USA side of The Force seems to be getting stronger in this forum.

Anyway, Iran has finally admitted that it accidentally shot down the plane due to "human error".  

And now Saham News indicates there is speculation that Rouhani may be resigning , at loggerheads with IRGC / military.

• Great Response! 3

I’m certainly NOT anti USA but I do agree with Zhong on this one.

it cannot be in the interests of any Iraqis to escalate this conflict and use their country as a battleground is frankly morally reprehensible.

what both Trump and Iran need to do is defuse this situation now (which I believe Trump is trying to do). If they don’t then we are guaranteed more bloodshed and does anyone want that?

for those angry Americans on this thread saying Iran have murdered 1 of our guys, please bear in mind there were 4 Brits on that plane, so who should be more angry?

just saying

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The anti-USA side of The Force seems to be getting stronger in this forum.

By 'force' sir I presume you mean around five people out of what I assume is hundreds or thousands?

I was under the impression this was an international forum and so it may come as news to some here that millions around the world do not view the USA as Americans themselves do. It would also appear that when the anti - 'any other nation' side of the force is strong here then that is obviously perfectly fine and not mentioned at all.

As I need to keep stating here, the hypocrisies are neverending quite frankly. Maybe soon other international members of the 'force' will see this. 

14 minutes ago, Papillon said:

I was under the impression this was an international forum and so it may come as news to some here that millions around the world do not view the USA as Americans themselves do

While I clearly make no secret of my obvious pro-US bias, I have also lived overseas and have done a fair share of global travel, and am not oblivious to other countries and cultures.  My degree is in Sociology.

I see the rabid anti-Trump bias and anti-USA bias in U.S. mainstream news, and it tends to infect the rest of mainstream media around the world.

And I have noticed a corresponding anti-Trump and anti-USA sentiment increase on this forum over the last year or so, as the U.S. MSM hysteria blaming Trump and the U.S. keeps increasing.

Simply an observation.  

Carry on.

7qj7jveiiz941.jpg.f6a40effb84debea6dcfac38a8a7e32e.jpg

lye7rl1l3y941.jpg.cd5c1f4d9faac8a360fd246817eebae2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

While I clearly make no secret of my obvious pro-US bias

I do not expect you to at all. If you are American where else would your bias be? I merely meant with all due respect that the term 'force' is being slightly hysterical if I may so sir, and I appreciate your views on the MSM. I believe we may have even discussed this and your views previously with regard to the falsehoods? 

3 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I see the rabid anti-Trump bias and anti-USA bias in U.S. mainstream news, and it tends to infect the rest of mainstream media around the world.

Related.

Jim Watkins on FreeDomain Radio 1/10/2020

Summary compiled by an anon:

=================================================

My notes from the first 17 minutes (Not exhaustive or authoritative. Jim's statements in quotes):

"This is the agenda they are pushing: 'Live for today; we are not going to think about tomorrow'. It's unbelievable that any rational minded person would not think about tomorrow… Some kind of big something is going to happen, and you be careful. Watch yourselves. And these 'preppers' may have it right. Because they're pulling out all the stops, and they are people richer than you can imagine… These people are richer than you can imagine…."

It's madness. The one thing that is terrifying is how scared they are of someone like you Jim, the network that you have… and the full force of the media is being used…

"It's not the government, that's what I'm saying.. 'cause we actually need the government to legislate against these people being able to shut down a little guy like me… I'm just a regular guy… nobody's helping us and we're suffering all the time… We actually have to have some legislation to protect us and our rights… They have all these anti-trust things but this is is a little different…  People talk about an Internet Bill of Rights and basically that's what we need."

I would say to put it simply, make it illegal for people to perform Social Credit Scoring, whether it be the media or the government.

"They've got a Social Credit Score - that's gonna make me break out in pandas again."

That's the worst thing - you can't travel, you can't get married, can't get a passport, can't be on a train, can't rent, can't get a job, can't get a promotion… if you have any infraction the judge is going to look at your credit score…

"That's literally happening to people I know and my friends, it's like in the 50s…"

The new McCarthy-ism. I believe it's the Communists doing it to us… people think I'm some crazy right-wing person; I'm a liberal and I'm a Christian…"

If you're older than 35 and you're working in Silicon Valley, you're out… and that's an easy way to get people out of the system who are not social justice warriors. IBM is leading this, and there's a bunch of reasons for it, and the reasons are not for protecting the network… The entire internet came from older generations that had a respect for it… They are getting rid of people because people over 35 are less likely to 'step in line' and that's a problem.

"That's Communism - everyone agrees with everything and they don't want to hear other opinions… Communism is a giant echo chamber."

"They have so many billionaires in China. And what the government there does is they distribute money to people who are immigrating to other countries to buy properties, and those become Chinese areas. And if they have that much money, imagine how much money they have to give to our poor House of Reps here. It would be nothing for them to give a billion dollars to each one that would take it."

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

"That's Communism - everyone agrees with everything and they don't want to hear other opinions… Communism is a giant echo chamber."

So you're saying Mr Smith and most of the forum is a Communist sir? You stated it rather grander than I have been doing so I thank you for that    /semi sarc

1 minute ago, Papillon said:

I do not expect you to at all. If you are American where else would your bias be? I merely meant with all due respect that the term 'force' is being slightly hysterical if I may so sir, and I appreciate your views on the MSM. I believe we may have even discussed this and your views previously with regard to the falsehoods? 

I deliberately chose the word "force" (Star Wars reference). 

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Related.

Jim Watkins on FreeDomain Radio 1/10/2020

Summary compiled by an anon:

=================================================

I would say to put it simply, make it illegal for people to perform Social Credit Scoring, whether it be the media or the government.

"They've got a Social Credit Score - that's gonna make me break out in pandas again."

That's the worst thing - you can't travel, you can't get married, can't get a passport, can't be on a train, can't rent, can't get a job, can't get a promotion… if you have any infraction the judge is going to look at your credit score…

"That's literally happening to people I know and my friends, it's like in the 50s…"

The new McCarthy-ism. I believe it's the Communists doing it to us… people think I'm some crazy right-wing person; I'm a liberal and I'm a Christian…"

If you're older than 35 and you're working in Silicon Valley, you're out… and that's an easy way to get people out of the system who are not social justice warriors. IBM is leading this, and there's a bunch of reasons for it, and the reasons are not for protecting the network… The entire internet came from older generations that had a respect for it… They are getting rid of people because people over 35 are less likely to 'step in line' and that's a problem.

"They have so many billionaires in China. And what the government there does is they distribute money to people who are immigrating to other countries to buy properties, and those become Chinese areas. And if they have that much money, imagine how much money they have to give to our poor House of Reps here. It would be nothing for them to give a billion dollars to each one that would take it."

Just now, Papillon said:

So you're saying Mr Smith and most of the forum is a Communist sir? You stated it rather grander than I have been doing so I thank you for that    /semi sarc

Nope, not at all.  MSM is becoming a major "Dark Side of The Force" and it seems to infect dang near everything else globally.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I deliberately chose the word "force" (Star Wars reference). 

Sir do you see me as somebody who watches Star Wars or can remember films from the 1970s? I can barely remember what I did the night before for the majority of the time. I blame Rioja. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

And then there is the amusingly raucous pushback to the MSM agenda.

$80 million Dollar Bounty Is Placed on President Trump