ronwagn

Iran Is Weak and Soleimani Is Still Dead

On 1/12/2020 at 9:24 AM, remake it said:

Let President Trump be the judge as clearly in the picture below more people worshiped him than Obama

View image on Twitter

Just goes to show that Trump supporters actually have a life and don't have any fanatical incline towards "hero-worshipping"? Why was Obama given Nobel peace prize simply for winning an election? I can see why Republicans want to keep their guns. "Democrats" is a mis-nomer. They are communists, the enemies of democracy.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

Just goes to show that Trump supporters actually have a life and don't have any fanatical incline towards "hero-worshipping"? Why was Obama given Nobel peace prize simply for winning an election? I can see why Republicans want to keep their guns. "Democrats" is a mis-nomer. They are communists, the enemies of democracy.

What is more, Trump said he would "drain the Washington swamp" and those pictures look like proof of his success?

6 minutes ago, Wombat said:

What is more, Trump said he would "drain the Washington swamp" and those pictures look like proof of his success?

You appear to be right as the pictures clearly shows a lot more Trump supporters are missing in action which was not hard to work out as soon after his inauguration prosecutors began catching his henchmen starting with Michael Flynn - what irony in that Flynn was Trumps's National Security Advisor and presently a case is being built around Trump's personal lawyer such is the depth of his swamp.

At the end of the day, Trump won the election, Hillary lost, and the rest is history.

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

Trump supporters actually have a life and don't have any fanatical incline towards "hero-worshipping"?

I assume you haven't frequented this site for very long sir?

• Haha 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

Just goes to show that Trump supporters actually have a life

Also sir, considering you are the buffoon who made a paedophile - like comment regarding Greta Thunberg, may I suggest you re- consider your definition of 'having a life'?

Just a thought. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Great Response! 1

On 1/9/2020 at 5:23 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Just .... no.

James, while that was amusing, I just don't feel inclined to clean up the mess if a smart aleck decided to take up your suggestion.  It would turn into a monkeys throwing poop thread.

I do believe that us monkeys are throwing poop at each other Tom....lol. It is sometimes amusing!

On 1/12/2020 at 12:54 AM, remake it said:

For the visually capable here is yet another photo confirming that Mr Ward Smith is in his own majority 

A view of the National Mall during Barack Obama's first inauguration in 2009 and for Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017. Photos by Reuters and Pool Camera. Image has been updated to include time taken.

You site this again after it has been well disproven, and Ward Smith was even so kind as to link to evidence that this is in fact a purposefully misleading photo - and Ward cited CNN of all places to prove it. (Using CNN evidence to support a pro-Trump arguement is a bold move @Ward Smith)

Anyway - you're either intentionally spreading falsehoods or lack the ability to understand. Either way, no bueno.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

Anyway - you're either intentionally spreading falsehoods or lack the ability to understand. Either way, no bueno.

There are no contemporaneous photos showing Trump's crowd as anywhere close to Obama's and if you have one then please show it rather than refer to the initial one linked by @Ward Smith which actually confirms his claim was incorrect because he could neither work out perspective nor the fact that nobody occupied the Mall west of the Department of Agriculture buildings.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-27/more-fake-news-media-contrived-photos-diminish-trump’s-inauguration-crowd

Crowd

Or Trump:

Trump's inauguration crowd fills the National Mall

Obama:

Fake news through photos - Obama inauguration audience photos that is used for comparison is from much further back
(Relatively comparable size, but different angle)

Clinton:

Bill-Clintons-inagural-audience-photo.jpg

Keep in mind both Obama and Clinton were on good weather days. Trump was rainy and bleak, and had significant numbers of 'Resisters' working to obstruct the inauguration and deter attendance. Even so, it's within a margin of error of Obama's. (Obama's was likely slightly larger based on what I can tell, but anyone claiming one way or the other for sure either has evidence I've never seen, or an agenda. I'd be on the later. Seen plenty of 'evidence' that just shows people purposefully skewing the data)

(This is all shown in Ward Smith's link too... nothing new in what I'm saying, just don't know why you don't like his link.)

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Ya know, a few days ago I nixed a humorous suggestion to have a thread about penis length.

But it looks like we are already starting to veer off into an Obama vs Trump pissing contest. 

After everyone is done measuring, please return your trays to their full upright position.  The NO SMOKING sign is now switched on.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

This is all shown in Ward Smith's link too... nothing new in what I'm saying, just don't know why you don't like his link.

You seriously need to come to grips with perspective so here is what the European media saw which indicates clearly that it was impossible for Trump's crowd to come anywhere near Obama's in terms of number.

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Ya know, a few days ago I nixed a humorous suggestion to have a thread about penis length.

But it looks like we are already starting to veer off into an Obama vs Trump pissing contest. 

After everyone is done measuring, please return your trays to their full upright position.  The NO SMOKING sign is now switched on.

I am perfectly willing to enter the penis length discussion but note that this site has a 5MB uploading limitation. 

• Haha 1

Such wisdom as ever, though I fear sir you may be confusing your penis with your ego. One is huge while one is small and it rather appears you have them mixed up. Despite what you believe, the one that 'gets in the way' due to size is not a body part, it is a process of thought. 

On 1/13/2020 at 10:40 AM, Papillon said:

Also sir, considering you are the buffoon who made a paedophile - like comment regarding Greta Thunberg, may I suggest you re- consider your definition of 'having a life'?

Just a thought. 

why this guy isn't kicked out us beyond me... 

• Upvote 2

I agree sir and found his 'drain the swamp' comment a little ironic as he appears to be an inhabitant of the forum's 'swamp', or quite possibly just his personal one. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Papillon said:

Such wisdom as ever, though I fear sir you may be confusing your penis with your ego. One is huge while one is small and it rather appears you have them mixed up. Despite what you believe, the one that 'gets in the way' due to size is not a body part, it is a process of thought. 

Thought you had me blocked needledick. Methinks you're projecting a bit.

I made a funny joke and you are a joke, so there's that. 

Meanwhile it's getting harder and harder to tell your posts from remake it's, other than commas. 

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I am perfectly willing to enter the penis length discussion but note that this site has a 5MB uploading limitation. 

Ward - if you need higher resolution than 5MB, you may not want to air that submission...

1 minute ago, Otis11 said:

Ward - if you need higher resolution than 5MB, you may not want to air that submission...

They woulds need 5MB to get the resolution necessary to determine it was as he claimed it to be because by all normal standards he does not play in the ballpark.

9 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

A masterpiece needs a proper framing.  The statue of David is 17 feet tall. Just sayin ;)

• Haha 1

@Ward Smith - Had to make him that big to see anything...

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, remake it said:

You seriously need to come to grips with perspective so here is what the European media saw which indicates clearly that it was impossible for Trump's crowd to come anywhere near Obama's in terms of number.

That picture has be seriously debunked multiple times, and I just provided additional evidence debunking it again. 

The article you linked only refers to the debunked picture. (Which was purposefully taken too early, with a camera that had the time set to show a timestamp 2 hours later than when it was actually taken, etc, etc.)

You're intentionally spreading false information and refusing to acknowledge the evidence that your sole source of evidence - a single debunked picture - was intentionally taken to mislead.

• Great Response! 1

21 minutes ago, Otis11 said:

That picture has be seriously debunked multiple times, and I just provided additional evidence debunking it again. 

All you need to do is show your evidence and never yet have you done so despite multiple posts while anyone looking closely at what @Ward Smith linked to could tell very quickly that your claims are bunkum (just look at the people in the numbered bays in the Mall).

• Downvote 1

On 1/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, remake it said:

European? Reuters is owned by a Canadian company. I guess you'd place Canada on the map in Europe? Pretty humiliating, even for a bot 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

European? Reuters is owned by a Canadian company. I guess you'd place Canada on the map in Europe? Pretty humiliating, even for a bot 

Using your logic Rolls-Royce cars must be made in Germany.

• Haha 1