ronwagn

Iran Is Weak and Soleimani Is Still Dead

Recommended Posts

(edited)

 

Raising hell with the UN and such  when Canada's in charge is expected. Safer, for sure. Not really our trading partner.

 

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Too much trying to be funny.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Insulting and atrocities! Bragging about not being in a war for such a long time. Pretty much self-explanatory. Civilian targets with precise accuracy.

Raising hell with the UN and such  when Canada's in charge is expected. A Prime Minister with no gender marked on his driver's license.  

 

Much better for President to brag about finding lost pussy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, remake it said:

Much better for President to brag about finding lost pussy.

Hi. Sounds like you might be on to something. Can you elaborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Hi. Sounds like you might be on to something. Can you elaborate?

Somewhat off-topic and not really the place here but you can always ask Mr Trump's lawyers who have generously cared for their subsequent welfare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Danny Hangartner said:

Raising hell with the UN and such  when Canada's in charge is expected. A Prime Minister with no gender marked on his driver's license.  

gh2h82pnvx941.thumb.jpg.8d98eaa55f739e8fb2eaa8d69bbda1d8.jpg

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

The issue here is whether  action PREVENTS further aggression from Iran, or PROVOKES it.  Note how Iran was NOT launching missiles and rockets at US bases before killing Suliemani.  Note how Iran  IS now launching rockets and missiles at US bases.  

Again, look at the results, and the results  do NOT bear out your hopes.  If Trump's actions were deterring Iran, then there should be fewer attacks, not more.  

Actually, Iran is in no condition to wage an actual war, just terrorism. 

See my topic on Iran https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x5_VNyRz82T9NgOGoaUXqBZaFzHHtwKAkmOCri7WgpQ/edit

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 hours ago, remake it said:

Somewhat off-topic and not really the place here but you can always ask Mr Trump's lawyers who have generously cared for their subsequent welfare.

Yeah, he's the goody-type, unlike like the rest of us. Hardly any girly-action compared to me.Whatever gets him off, for sure.

 

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Too lengthy.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 hours ago, remake it said:

Much better for President to brag about finding lost pussy.

Sounds good.

Edited by Danny Hangartner
Too much me asking for something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stunning: Iranian Protests so Huge that Even Regime’s Official Fars News Agency Reported on the Anti-Regime Demonstrations

This is remarkable.

As Iranian activist Hanif Jazayeri reported — the protests against the regime were so huge on Saturday that even the official news agency associated with the Iranian Guards reported on the demonstrations.

Today's #IranProtests are so huge that even Fars News Agency, affiliated to the Revolutionary Guards, just published a report saying protesters chanted for regime change & tore banners of Soleimani. Meanwhile @MSNBC's @HardballChris had falsely claimed he was a hero to Iran's ppl pic.twitter.com/VnxU74vwM6

— M. Hanif Jazayeri (@HanifJazayeri) January 11, 2020

This is atypical.

Official Iranian Fars News reported (translated):

At the Amir Kabir University, a number of students, estimated to be between 700 and 1,000, walked out onto the street and moved to the north side of Hafez and Taleghani intersections. Initially, the Naja agents provided the opportunity for the students to rally and chant, but then with the entrance of the main street and the closure of this spot and the heavy traffic disrupted the students.

The students started with the slogan of mourning today and finally with the slogans against the country’s authorities the rally turned into a radical and radical protest atmosphere.

A crowd of protesters chanted destructive slogans that led to the incitement of a number of people to tear down the banner of Haj Qasim Suleimani.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

At the Amir Kabir University, a number of students, estimated to be between 700 and 1,000,

If they admit to 700 that means 7,000 or more were there

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

If they admit to 700 that means 7,000 or more were there

Let President Trump be the judge as clearly in the picture below more people worshiped him than Obama

View image on Twitter

 

 

Edited by remake it
Still trying to see which picture has more people.
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

14 minutes ago, remake it said:

Edited 9 minutes ago by remake it
Still trying to see which picture has more people.

Very amusing sir. Your humour is a delight. Not to some I'm sure, as little details and facts can be somewhat annoying, but fortunately they will not see your jokes, as they have surely ignored or blocked you, as they instruct others to do, in their wisdom.

Edited by Papillon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, remake it said:

Let President Trump be the judge as clearly in the picture below more people worshiped him than Obama

View image on Twitter

One picture taken during the inauguration, the other taken hours before

Compared to This picture the audience in attendance is vastly larger. But that didn't fit the narrative. Again your propaganda needs work. Sure Taiwan going with the Nationalist Party was your plan? 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

You've chosen to ignore content by Ward Smith. Options 

Apparently not though sir. Presumably this is the point at which Mr Buckland tells Mr Smith to ignore you as you do not agree and the conversation is pointless, as he did to myself with regard to Mr van Eck? Or perhaps it will continue for a few more months before this suggestion comes to light from anybody?

Your guess is as good as mine sir. The only certainty appears to be the constant hypocrisy here to be honest.

Edited by Papillon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

One picture taken during the inauguration, the other taken hours before

Compared to This picture the audience in attendance is vastly larger. But that didn't fit the narrative. Again your propaganda needs work. Sure Taiwan going with the Nationalist Party was your plan? 

Mr Smith there is a thing called perspective and there was also a link in the "fact check" to a photo taken as Trump took the oath which provides that perspective but you cannot see the difference and your supporters also are counting on that - literally.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2020 at 10:15 AM, ronwagn said:

We are already spending trillions on defense capabilities and we are saving a lot of money compared to what active wars prior presidents have engaged in. The object is not to wage war but to use our capabilities to prevent further aggression by Iran. Not using our influence would be true isolationism. It would be like giving up your right to control criminals in your neighborhood and just staying home and locking your doors. 

Holy bat crap, the Republican third rail of government. Destroy democracy by stealing from the future however many military trillions it takes to save money by preventing wars like Afghanistan, Vietnam and Iraq. 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Boat said:

Destroy democracy by stealing from the future however many military trillions it takes to save money by preventing wars like Afghanistan, Vietnam and Iraq. 

It is fine though sir, as all one needs to do to justify anything in the modern era is make endless comparisons to the other party or Presidents of the past.   /sarc   

This appears somewhat of a hobby here. Incidentally, Mr Bush was a Republican. 

On 1/9/2020 at 4:15 PM, ronwagn said:

we are saving a lot of money compared to what active wars prior presidents have engaged in.

 

Edited by Papillon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, remake it said:

Mr Smith there is a thing called perspective and there was also a link in the "fact check" to a photo taken as Trump took the oath which provides that perspective but you cannot see the difference and your supporters also are counting on that - literally.

Perhaps your handler can demonstrate how to change the view in the giga pixel link. Because it is high resolution, you can point towards the Washington monument and then zoom to see more crowd by far than in your photo. 

Calling that site a fact check is beyond laughable. They are anything but. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Perhaps your handler can demonstrate how to change the view in the giga pixel link. Because it is high resolution, you can point towards the Washington monument and then zoom to see more crowd by far than in your photo.

The first and most telling of your omissions was to not see that Trump's crowd barely existed between an area opposite the Smithsonian Castle and the Washington Monument and this was in part due to a structure blocking off the Mall opposite the Department of Agriculture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, remake it said:

The first and most telling of your omissions was to not see that Trump's crowd barely existed between an area opposite the Smithsonian Castle and the Washington Monument and this was in part due to a structure blocking off the Mall opposite the Department of Agriculture.

This vast empty space? Or is that the space between your ears? Pappy needs to rescue you, again. 

EE9DAEB0-CCC7-4158-9871-C36A1D24C1DB.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This vast empty space? Or is that the space between your ears? Pappy needs to rescue you, again. 

You are not well trained in map reading are you and you are equally disinclined to believe every media organisation with photographic evidence to show your claim is false.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, remake it said:

You are not well trained in map reading are you and you are equally disinclined to believe every media organisation with photographic evidence to show your claim is false.

Map reading? You've blown another transistor. Careful you can easily be Replaced by a better cyborg

Meanwhile note the time stamp below the picture in your so-called fact check. Because the MSM is even worse than China's propaganda machines. 

The empty picture that supposedly was taken at 12:01 was really taken at 9:01. Even the NPR video ended well before noon but again, propaganda, because we can't have a populist upsetting the globalist apple cart. 

8AC10443-E9CB-46A1-9269-6B00E5B1E286.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Map reading? You've blown another transistor. Careful you can easily be Replaced by a better cyborg

 

For the visually capable here is yet another photo confirming that Mr Ward Smith is in his own majority 

A view of the National Mall during Barack Obama's first inauguration in 2009 and for Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017. Photos by Reuters and Pool Camera. Image has been updated to include time taken.

Edited by remake it
Please note that the "white" spaces at Jan 20th 2017 are not "white" people.
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, remake it said:

Edited just now by remake it
Please note that the "white" spaces at Jan 20th 2017 are not "white" people.

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, remake it said:

For the visually capable here is yet another photo confirming that Mr Ward Smith is in his own majority 

A view of the National Mall during Barack Obama's first inauguration in 2009 and for Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017. Photos by Reuters and Pool Camera. Image has been updated to include time taken.

Kudos for your handler's joke. You've neglected to acknowledge that the photo on the left was taken during the inauguration while the one on the right was many hours before. Map reading indeed. The photographer set the wrong time on his camera, likely on purpose. The Secret Service booted him out of the perfect sniper location long before the President was sworn in. Everyone knows this, except Chinese bots apparently. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.