13 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Now that is plain ignorant James!

The standard of education in the UK full stop is no better than the US (including Scotland I might add!)

Scottish exam rates fall for fourth year in a row

Been falling for longer than that! Take a look at James...and he is in his 50’s!😂

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Been falling for longer than that! Take a look at James...and he is in his 50’s!😂

Judging by his last post never a truer comment Douglas!😂

(edited)

The educated run our military, fill our Congress, make our laws, become our presidents, operate our schools and run our industry. Children can see problems that entire political parties can’t. Ya’ll are herd, not heard. Hehe Now go listen to the “Sounds of Silence”.

Edited by Boat

31 minutes ago, Boat said:

The educated run our military, fill our Congress, make our laws, become our presidents, operate our schools and run our industry. Children can see problems that entire political parties can’t. Ya’ll are herd, not heard. Hehe Now go listen to the “Sounds of Silence”.

My...that was enlightening in a zen sorta way.

Are you suggesting that we let children run our military, fill Congress, become President, operate our schools and run our industries....really?

You were really in ‘publish or perish’ mode when you posted that, weren’t you?

• Haha 2

On 1/15/2020 at 9:02 AM, Rob Plant said:

Now that is plain ignorant James!

The standard of education in the UK full stop is no better than the US (including Scotland I might add!)

Scottish exam rates fall for fourth year in a row

I was not singling out the midlands etc was actually seeing how many people would jump on me be a racist , as we know it’s nothing to do with colour !

Your quite right to call me out, accepted👍🏻

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BlackGold said:

I agree, if it wasn't for the Black Country then England arguably wouldn't be what it has become today. Certainly not as quickly. 

It’s amazing how people (not just you Black Gold) cherry pick any part of a statement and single it out to respond to, if yourself Doug and Roberto would read the rest of the statement we wouldn’t be going down this rabbit hole , we are being sucked into another OP guest thread designed to cause traffic. Been there before and take a look at how many new players or sleepers reappear. Good luck no beef here I love the UK and knowfully what   the Black Country did for us. As for my education I am a product of my environment.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

My...that was enlightening in a zen sorta way.

Are you suggesting that we let children run our military, fill Congress, become President, operate our schools and run our industries....really?

You were really in ‘publish or perish’ mode when you posted that, weren’t you?

Ghandi meets Abraham Lincoln 

• Haha 1

Where are the comments and interaction from our guest? Beware of trolls who start threads this is all regurgitated content from previous and ongoing threads OP is failing this community lacks weight and credibility.

Becoming boring and Devicive .

• Great Response! 1