스티브

Iranian government can do everything to avoid attacking American people.

(edited)

Even killing Iranians

Edited by 스티브

Take note that the captions on the university protest crowd say dozens, while the photos show upwards of 400 people in the frame (assuming they only have one head each).

Again mainstream media downplaying the broad outright disgust of the Iranian people with the theocracy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Maybe, just maybe, the Iranian people are back on track to take back control of their lives and their country.

Obviously they will need outside support. I wonder ‘who’ will have the cajones to step up to the plate and give it to them?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

(edited)

Maybe several nations will sir? They just won't be patting themselves on the back about it while believing it has anything to do with their 'cajones'.

If your mentality of continuous wars is that it's a matter of the testicles, then perhaps this is why America feels a need to be at war every few years, as if to try and prove something to the world?

It might also be a wise idea for Mr Trump to not continually insult his allies, or appear to to them, and remove his ego from the equation on occasion? 

Edited by Papillon
  • Rolling Eye 1

Maybe several nations will???  PLEASE!!!

Which nations might that be Papillion?  Name several candidates?  Please remember the countries you'll likely name won't even pay for alliances they entered into for their own defense.  

I can't believe you wrote something anti-US and anti-Trump.  What an interesting diversion from your normal communication.  Do I even need to type /SARC

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

By the same token I could say I can't believe you wrote something pro Trump and pro USA?

What an odd statement sir. Anything you say is of course fine? How dare anyone say anything negative about the USA? What utter arrogance. How dare I have an opinion. Yet again you prove my points in seconds that you just want to hear your own drivel reverberated around here, and praise for America. 

Does TDS have an opposite at all? Or is it merely the D part when the other way round, as in your case? 

Maybe if you had read the part about Trump insulting allies there would be a list for you.

Try taking a leaf out of Mr Kirkman's book sir as he actually encourages, and can appreciate an alternate opinion. You on the other hand seem unable to hear one, and I fear that currently you come across as one of the people polled on the map in the Iraq thread.  (not sarc).

Edited by Papillon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can not believe how thin skinned you are Papillion.  

Doug Buckland - I wonder who will step up to help Iran

Paps - Maybe several nations

Bob - Which ones

Paps - Trump

I guess my /sarc  isn't as respected as your  /sarc.   More of that even handedness we expect from each other??

I asked a simple question but your sensibilities were offended and we get 5 paragraphs of TDS drivel.  And, of course, no answer to the simple question.

"Which nations might that be Papillion?  Name several candidates?"

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Trump - insults allies - who will help us? - maybe allies insulted by Trump would have? - which ones though? - the list Trump has insulted is that long is it? 

Let's make it easy then sir and say then that no one will help you shall we instead? You can pat yourselves on the back while ignoring why no one is helping? (hint - the insults aforementioned). Also, I mentioned the words 'maybe others'. You seem distracted by vague mentions of Mr Trump (your president), and so call it TDS?!

I apologise your president came up sir when you ask who will help the USA, of which he is the president. Who asked for help? Trump? As I said you appear to have the precise opposite of TDS, I assume there is a term for it? 

3 hours ago, Bob D said:

I can't believe you wrote something anti-US and anti-Trump. 

I know you can't. This is your problem, you appear to think no one has the right to either. You also still appear to not read what others have said, ever, but reply as if you have. This is a rather odd trait within conversation generally. Have a wonderful day sir. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Upvote 1

If it hadn't been for France, there likely wouldn't have been a United States of America. Not the country France is today of course, but the monarchy that Lafayette was part of. Interesting that his weapons and money injected into our causus belli appeared to lead by serpentine paths back to the French Revolution and the demise of his aristocratic peers. 

The fundamental problem of a major power like the US stepping into a country to try and create a democracy is that the locals haven't really got any skin in the game. Iraq for instance wasn't fighting for their own freedom, and when we gave them freedom, which they hadn't earned, they did nothing but line their pockets. 

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except compared to all the rest". Bonus points for knowing who said this.  

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Maybe, just maybe, the Iranian people are back on track to take back control of their lives and their country.

Obviously they will need outside support. I wonder ‘who’ will have the cajones to step up to the plate and give it to them?

OMG, here we go again!!!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Maybe we should leave this one to Europe this time.... Germany should jump in on this one maybe, their economy is strong.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Papillon said:

Trump - insults allies - who will help us? - maybe allies insulted by Trump would have? - which ones though? - the list Trump has insulted is that long is it? 

Let's make it easy then sir and say then that no one will help you shall we instead? You can pat yourselves on the back while ignoring why no one is helping? (hint - the insults aforementioned). Also, I mentioned the words 'maybe others'. You seem distracted by vague mentions of Mr Trump (your president), and so call it TDS?!

I apologise your president came up sir when you ask who will help the USA, of which he is the president. Who asked for help? Trump? As I said you appear to have the precise opposite of TDS, I assume there is a term for it? 

I know you can't. This is your problem, you appear to think no one has the right to either. You also still appear to not read what others have said, ever, but reply as if you have. This is a rather odd trait within conversation generally. Have a wonderful day sir. 

OK   I ask you to answer one question and the first line of your response includes 4 questions.  LOL  Was hoping more for Paraguay or France; you know a country.  But I will pat myself on my back for spelling your name correctly.  I know that's important to you and, BTW, never intentionally misspelled.

• Haha 1

Well Boris seems fairly pally with The Donald, and we do have the best Elite troupes in the world so I'm told. Sure as heck ain't gonna be France now is it !

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

6 hours ago, Papillon said:

No, tariffs are not insults.  No, calling out nations for benefiting while sitting on the sidelines is not insulting.  Stating that NATO is rudderless without purpose is not insulting, it is truth.  

I take it that your daddy never taught you the difference between disagreement, being held to account for your actions or lack of actions, compared to slander, mocking, and insults. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

”The fundamental problem of a major power like the US stepping into a country to try and create a democracy...”

I would like to point out that I never said anything about bringing democracy to Iran, I simply asked ‘who’ would step up to the plate and support the Iranian people against the present theocracy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Papillon said:

By the same token I could say I can't believe you wrote something pro Trump and pro USA?

What a moronic statement sir. Anything you say is of course fine? How dare anyone say anything negative about the USA? What utter arrogance. How dare I have an opinion. Yet again you prove my points in seconds that you just want to hear your own drivel reverberated around here, and praise for America. 

Does TDS have an opposite at all? Or is it merely the D part when the other way round, as in your case? 

Maybe if you had read the part about Trump insulting allies there would be a list. Instead you blurt out your nonsense, as always, like a monkey slamming on a keyboard the second you read something you didn't like, rather than reading all of it.

Try taking a leaf out of Mr Kirkman's book sir as he actually encourages, and can appreciate an alternate opinion. You on the other hand seem unable to hear one, and I fear that currently you come across as one of the people polled on the map in the Iraq thread.  (not sarc).

I might have made one silly comment on this site whilst heavily intoxicated but you manage to offend everyone each time you open your big trap. You are a real fuckwit and this site would be much better without you.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

18 hours ago, Bob D said:

I ask you to answer one question and the first line of your response includes 4 questions.

I wasn't asking you questions sir, it was a reminder of our conversation. 

16 hours ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

No, tariffs are not insults.  No, calling out nations for benefiting while sitting on the sidelines is not insulting.  Stating that NATO is rudderless without purpose is not insulting, it is truth.  

That's your opinion sir and even though you may be correct, it was a reference to how other nations view it. Therefore whatever 'my Daddy taught me' is irrelevant with regard to other nations' views, as is your personal opinion on how they should be reacting. 

18 hours ago, Bob D said:

But I will pat myself on my back for spelling your name correctly.

That was a joke sir on the other thread, hence the smiling face after my comment. 

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

I might have made one silly comment on this site whilst heavily intoxicated but you manage to offend everyone each time you open your big trap. You are a real fuckwit and this site would be much better without you.

So your two golden comments here that I have seen include the word 'fuckwit' and a reference that you only become a sick individual and make paedophile comments after a beer or two. And I am the fuckwit? Have another beer sir, it does you the world of good clearly. What you see as offence also sir I see as an opposing view. I appreciate you do not know the difference as yet again the beer is getting in the way of logical thought and being able to produce a rational sentence. 

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

you manage to offend everyone each time you open your big trap.

And no sir, if anything I seem to offend American Republicans primarily. I appreciate that in your close minded world that is 'everyone' and all you care about, but believe me there are actually opposing views in the world sir. Living your life here in an echo chamber does not change this fact. Yet again the beer is becoming a problem perhaps. Good day everyone. 

Edited by Papillon
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Papillon said:

That's your opinion sir and even though you may be correct, it was a reference to how other nations view it. Therefore whatever 'my Daddy taught me' is irrelevant with regard to other nations' views, as is your personal opinion on how they should be reacting. 

That was a joke sir on the other thread, hence the smiling face after my comment. 

So your two golden comments here that I have seen include the word 'fuckwit' and a reference that you only become a sick individual and make paedophile comments after a beer or two. And I am the fuckwit? Have another beer sir, it does you the world of good clearly. What you see as offence also sir I see as an opposing view. I appreciate you do not know the difference as yet again the beer is getting in the way of logical thought and being able to produce a rational sentence. 

And no sir, if anything I offend American Republicans primarily. I appreciate that in your close minded world that is 'everyone' and all you care about, but believe me there are actually opposing views in the world sir. Living your life here in an echo chamber does not change this fact. Yet again the beer is becoming a problem perhaps. Good day everyone. 

You can take your opposing views and shove them up your arse. No one is interested in them.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Hopefully the Iranian government will stop shooting protesting Iranians.

The threat of open war seems to be de-escalated.

Also,

8ae9624b50cdc22bc55aafb15782522a890d56b8c7914ec3ee9c7a0873a3f584.thumb.png.25c12bab30d350062036f7a4257b654f.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7880951/Iranian-celebrities-turn-regime-Tehran-admits-downing-plane.html

I think Ayatollah Khomeini is too old to change his ways? Or his religious beliefs for that matter? He was given an olive-branch by Obama and used it to create havoc in the ME? The Iranian govt had their chance to make peace with the West, but they blew it. They mistook compassion for weakness so now there will be no more of the former? They can hijack as many ships in the Persian Gulf as they want, won't help them! Smarter for them to beg for mercy as they should.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Wombat said:
1 hour ago, Papillon said:

You can take your opposing views and shove them up your arse. No one is interested in them

Ahh you just lost this debate Wombat. An opposing view is as valid as your own, if you believe your own to be correct then back it up with facts or do as you have done and admit you are wrong.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Ahh you just lost this debate Wombat. An opposing view is as valid as your own, if you believe your own to be correct then back it up with facts or do as you have done and admit you are wrong.

4 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

What kind of Plant does your surname suggest you are? I am guessing a vegetable?

• Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 2

On 1/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Hopefully the Iranian government will stop shooting protesting Iranians.

The threat of open war seems to be de-escalated.

Also,

8ae9624b50cdc22bc55aafb15782522a890d56b8c7914ec3ee9c7a0873a3f584.thumb.png.25c12bab30d350062036f7a4257b654f.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7880951/Iranian-celebrities-turn-regime-Tehran-admits-downing-plane.html

When I hear Trump say: Ï am not after regime change", what I hear is that Ï will have no choice but to pursue regime change if you keep meddling in Iraq, keep the war in Yemen going, keep supporting Hezbolla and threatening Israel, not to mention downing US drones and Saudi oil facilities". In other words, I hear "times up"!

2 hours ago, Papillon said:

And no sir, if anything I offend American Republicans primarily. I appreciate that in your close minded world that is 'everyone' and all you care about, but believe me there are actually opposing views in the world sir. Living your life here in an echo chamber does not change this fact. Yet again the beer is becoming a problem perhaps. Good day everyone. 

So you admit that you offend American Republicans that are interested in the oil & gas industry? That you think their blog is an "echo chamber" that u need to troll each day? Just fuck off back to Twitter where u belong? Go back to your own echo chamber?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

What kind of Plant does your surname suggest you are? I am guessing a vegetable?

Ahh yes personal insults

Yep thanks for confirming you have no arguments and have to resort to personal insults.

Why dont you do what Papillon suggests and have another beer!

Oh wait that might bring out your paedophile tendancies again, you may want to seek out psychiatric help instead!

Anyone that has to ask this forum "is it wrong?"when WANTING to have sex with a 15 year old girl clearly is mentally unhinged and needs professional help. If that doesn't work I would suggest handing yourself into your local police dept as clearly you are a danger to under age girls in your neighbourhood. Incarceration maybe a better bet for all concerned.

Have a nice day!

• Upvote 1