Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

Ireland 2040 - 116 Billion Pounds For Infrastructure Projects Around The Country

Ireland government has launched an ambitious plan which details how more than €116 billion will be spent on infrastructure projects over the next 22 years. Housing supply, road networks, rural regeneration, public transport, employment rates, ports and airports, climate action, water infrastructure, childcare, education and health services and climate action are the key areas set for development over next 20 years.

Sounds good. But, I think 90% of this is not going to happen. Looks like a good pre - election plan.

Or good fairytale. So similar like in many countries. All the stuff there has been recycle from previous years... In my country many have died waiting for realization of government plan and promises.

2 bedroom terrace house in Dublin €350,000! my pale slightly hairy arse! What a plan?!

It's a market economy. Price = demand.

Did they say anything about that how much "2040 dream" will cost the people of Ireland? Hopefully, not too much:)