BB

CCP holding back virus data . . . . . . Spanish Flu 1918 MUTATED, Came in 3 waves, Lasted 14 months and killed upward 5% World population

(edited)

Hoping warm weather brings relief.

BUT NOBODY HONESTLY KNOWS.

XI JINPING MUST END VIRUS DATA SECRECY.

After the Spanish Flu mutated it became extremely virulent.  It subsided and re-emerged in three waves and lasted more than a year.   Killed between 50 million to 100 million.  

Vaccines not discovered yet.

(1) Spanish Flu first recorded in March 1918.  Very contagious. Deaths resulted. 

(2) By July 1918 the flu abated.  All was good.  All clear.

(3) August 1918 the Second Wave of a MUTATED Spanish Flu appeared and was both contagious and exceedingly deadly.

(4) Third wave , also a mutation, started November 1918. Not as deadly as 2nd wave, but more than the first wave.   This continued until Spring 1919. Some reports say still killed until 1920. 

Don't think it can't happen again ? Better to be prepared.

ALL THE MORE REASON CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY (CCP) NEEDS TO PUT ITS PRIDE ASIDE AND WORK WITH ALL THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS

Chinese nationalist pride comes before the life of their own people.

U.S.  CDC repeated requests for data to help develop vaccine has been turned down or ignored. 

The Chinese have not let the WHO (World Health Organization) visit the infected area.

The Chinese have not let U.S. CDC top viral scientist into their country.  There is a 3 person resident  CDC office in Beijing that Chinese will not share important data.  

The only viral sample the U.S. has is from the Seattle patient.  The U.S. does not know if the virus has mutated.  They do not know how long the virus lives outside of the body. How long it survives on wood vs stainless steel vs etc.  

SARS is in the same RNA virus family (as opposed to DNA) as COV-19. SARS had a 9.6 % fatality rate.  That is because it was limited to northeast region in China.  For some reason this population did not have an immunity.  That's why world needs all demographical data and statistics from from China.  Timely data reduces death rate. 

Some U.S. scientist think it can be transmitted airborne. It appears to be quite easily transmittable. 

THE CHINESE COMMUNIST HARDLINER NATIONALIST  ARE INSISTENT THAT CHINA MUST DEVELOP THE VACCINE.   NOT U.S. 

THE CCP PUT OUT A PRESS RELEASE YESTERDAY STATING , " THE VIRUS DID NOT ORIGINATE IN CHINA" 

Bull

In the meantime President Trump has spoken to Xi Jinping three times trying to solicit more cooperation while not insulting their sensitivity which could trigger even greater secrecy.

There are groups within Chinese Medical and Scientific community that want to work with outside organizations.  But the CCP RULES.

CCP forcing some factories to go back online.  Imagine what this virus is doing to their economy. Could be premature and cost thousands of additional lives.  CCP hope and a pray for warmer weather end of April that cures what ails them.  The Spanish flu lasted 14 months. SARS lasted 9 months.

We all hope the virus ends soon 

Xi Jinping can end this secrecy .  He should act immediately.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/02/19/coronavirus_more_proof_china_is_unfit_for_global_role.html 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 5

Historically has China controlled its citizens like robots... But the situation seems under control.  

• Like 1

(edited)

If you believe the CCP.

Nobody in their right mind believes them.  Lying is part of the CCP DNA.    

THE 1918 SPANISH FLU MUTATED INTO AN EXTREMELY DEADLY VIRUS ONLY 4 MONTHS AFTER FIRST DISCOVERED.

THE POINT BEING:

1. NOBODY KNOWS HOW THIS PLAYS OUT.  

2. CHINA IS HOLDING BACK IMPORTANT DATA

3. HISTORY SHOWS VIRUS CAN (a) LAST OVER A YEAR (b) START AND STOP MULTIPLE TIMES (c) MOST IMPORTANT : VIRUS CAN MUTATE AND BECOME EXTREMELY DEADLY.

The post is not to scare or panic.  The virus may be gone by April. NOBODY KNOWS.

THE TAKEAWAY IS XI JINPING SHOULD OPEN UP THE INVESTIGATION TO ALL COUNTRIES.

HOLDING BACK DATA IN ATTEMPT TO HAVE CHINA BE THE ONE TO DEVELOP A VACCINE TO SAVE FACE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

HOLDING BACK DATA CAN COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 5

the ccp is pure evil, this was a virus that they created from us stock they bought in the 1990s for so called research.

• Like 2

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Andy Johnson said:

the ccp is pure evil, this was a virus that they created from us stock they bought in the 1990s for so called research.

Lot of new members Heitor and Andy Johnson

Welcome

Edited by BLA
  • Like 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

Thanks for the welcome. Not much going on here in ohio, just got back from Costco for my 4 months provisions. Just waiting for UPS to get here with my N99's and 5 gallons of hand sanitizer.

• Like 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Andy Johnson said:

Thanks for the welcome. Not much going on here in ohio, just got back from Costco for my 4 months provisions. Just waiting for UPS to get here with my N99's and 5 gallons of hand sanitizer.

Can't hurt

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

(edited)

Easy BLA.  Andy's just doing what's right for him.

In my office outside Houston TX, many have bought canned items and bulk beans, rice.

Edited by Bob D
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

This flu will follow the same main pattern as the seasonal flu.... The vast majority of illnesses and deaths will be Sept - Jan.  The chart below is the 1918 flu. It infected 28% (similar to this). That means 100+ million infected.  The idea that "the government" or "healthcare" system is going to keep this in check through quarantines is crazy. This will resort to people on TV proclaiming "If you are sick then stay home and follow these procedures." There will be no magic doctors in space suits when you get sick.  It will be YOU and YOUR FAMILY in YOUR HOUSE with whatever you have on hand. 

If you are one of the 30% who gets sick enough to need to leave your house... There will be 30-40 million people who need to be put into vans and taken "somewhere"... Where do you put 30-40 million who need respiratory support in a 4 month period? Are there hospital beds?  Since all public events will be cancelled all the football stadiums will be available for conversion to hospitals. 

They have nice big areas underground to keep the 1.5 million people who are going to die this coming Winter. 

We may be special in that we hold the world reserve currency.  We may be special in that we have the largest military in the world. We may be special in that we have the most comfortable consumer economy in the history of the world... but to a virus you're just a host. You soft, wet, warm lungs are just the same as an Iraqi, a Indian or a South African. 

There will be a head fake this Summer when everyone thinks we are special and those dumb people in China aren't... then October will hit and the spit is going hit the SPAM. Whether Trump calls off the elections or not will depend on whether he thinks he's going to win.  If he thinks Sanders will beat him then he will call them off due to the "Emergency." That'll be fun too!!

See you on the other side (if you're young).  If your over 60 and they send a van for you then enjoy your stay in the Metrodome or where ever they take you because it'll be your final ride. (Me too.. I'm 51 so I'm a little less likely to die) And I'm a serious prepper so I've been prepared for this for 10 years (food, supplies, training and mentality for it).

Whether the Chinese told you before hand or not won't change that outcome.  But you're ahead of the curve of accusations and recriminations that will last for year.  Blame the Chinese, blame Trump, blame the medical industry, blame the financial markets, blame globalization, blame your neighbor, blame Mexicans.  IT will run the gamut. Blame health insurance companies... I forgot that one.  That'll be a big one. 

1918_spanish_flu_waves.gif

file-20190712-173370-yh2vwo.png

Edited by Anthony Okrongly
  • Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

5 hours ago, Andy Johnson said:

You're an idiot, but welcome... Too Much FOX News and YOUTUBE.  You need to put your head down on your desk and take a nap. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

You're an idiot, but welcome... Too Much FOX News and YOUTUBE.  You need to put your head down on your desk and take a nap. 

You have proof Fox News said that? 

I've posted relevant links here from multiple sources who suspect this monster was grown in a lab. Yes, it could have originated in a wet market, assuming just the right animals were in just the right proximity to each other and just happened to have just exactly the proper relevant strains, including somehow the HIV strain at precisely the same time. Could happen. Much easier to use a CRISP-R and play mad scientist, your mileage may vary. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, BLA said:

< paraphrasing of OP removed by moderator >

Dude, there are DOZENS of countries to get viral sequencing from now.  This is NOT a month ago. 

Only thing needed, not really from China are death %%%

Chill.  Get food, might be a long year. 

Edited by Tom Kirkman
Moderator note: please do not invent quotes by others. If you wish to paraphrase, please make it obvious that it is a paraphrase and not a quote.
  • Like 1

Clearly, we are all gonna die.

That ^ is a true statement.  Go ahead, feel free to dispute this fact ...

Anyway, at this point, I am not too concerned about the fatality rate of this particular coronavirus.

So far, statistically, if you are relatively young (below 70 or so) and relatively healthy and and don't have pretty severely compromised respiratory system (from decades of smoking + decades of severe air pollution) then you will probably get sick, and recover.  Kinda like a real bad case of the flu.

Charts of COVID-19 Fatality Rate by Age and Sex

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by AGE:

80+ years old
14.8%
70-79 years old
8.0%
60-69 years old
3.6%
50-59 years old
1.3%
40-49 years old
0.4%
30-39 years old
0.2%
20-29 years old
0.2%
10-19 years old
0.2%
0-9 years old
no fatalities

In general, relatively few cases are seen among children.

Sex ratio

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by SEX:

SEX
DEATH RATE
Male
2.8%
Female
1.7%

Pre-existing medical conditions (comorbidities)

Patients who reported no pre-existing ("comorbid") medical conditions had a case fatality rate of 0.9%. Pre-existing illnesses that put patients at higher risk of dying from a COVID-19 infection are:

COVID-19 Fatality Rate by COMORBIDITY:

PRE-EXISTING CONDITION
DEATH RATE
Cardiovascular disease
10.5%
Diabetes
7.3%
Chronic respiratory disease
6.3%
Hypertension
6.0%
Cancer
5.6%
no pre-existing conditions
0.9%

This preliminary data ^ will obviously need to be adjusted as the database increases and more accurate numbers are obtained.

But from a Risk Management point of view, the bigger problem will likely the political f*ckery used as scare tactics and as political weapon.

43b4a66d19cae82e44d6df9faba98d35fbb40a6d5fb0e061b33df62c253c45f0.thumb.png.52ced533b6e8ad7af0a3ccf4dc4368f6.png

The U.S. CDC is using the Coronavirus to attack Trump.

The person at the CDC who made the alarming (panicky) announcement yesterday, is the *sister* of Rod Rosenstein, who was the former Deputy Attorney General (DAG).  Rod Rosenstein actively worked with former FBI Director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller to try to have Trump removed from office.

The brother of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is the disgraced former DAG Rod Rosenstein

So take with a grain of salt any CDC pronouncements about Coronavirus when used to imply Trump is bungling or incompetent, or that the U.S. economy will crash because of Trump's "incompetence" in handling the coronavirus.  It's become a political tool to bash Trump. 

Some Democrats have called for this Covid 19 virus to be renamed as Trump Virus, even though this virus originated in China.    < eye roll >    Political assassination, pure and simple.

Gail-Collins.jpg.6e7f13b50b6fd825d499f70afd224eed.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

You have proof Fox News said that? 

Typical Fox news watcher response. Quote a lot of other idiots saying idiotic things as "sources" and when someone disagrees ask them to site their source for not being a gullible, conspiracy idiot. You got me! You Win! China did it!!!   

Now what? Bomb them and the virus will go away! You solved it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

12 hours ago, BLA said:

DON'T BE COMPLACENT

After the Spanish Flu mutated it became extremely virulent.  It subsided and re-emerged in three waves and lasted more than a year.   Killed between 50 million to 100 million.  

Vaccines not discovered yet.

(1) Spanish Flu first recorded in March 1918.  Very contagious. Deaths resulted. 

(2) By July 1918 the flu abated.  All was good.  All clear.

(3) August 1918 the Second Wave of MUTATED Spanish Flu appeared and was both contagious and exceedingly deadly.

(4) Third wave started November 1918. Not as deadly as 2nd wave, but more than the first.  This continued until Spring 1919. Some reports say still killed until 1920. 

Don't think it can't happen again ? Better to be prepared.

ALL THE MORE REASON CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY (CCP) NEEDS TO PUT ITS PRIDE ASIDE AND WORK WITH ALL THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS

Chinese nationalist pride comes before the life of their own people.

U.S.  CDC repeated requests for data to help develop vaccine has been turned down or ignored. 

The Chinese have not let the WHO (World Health Organization) visit the infected area.

The Chinese have not let U.S. CDC top viral scientist into their country.  There is a 3 person resident  CDC office in Beijing that Chinese will not share important data.  

The only viral sample the U.S. has is from the Seattle patient.  The U.S. does not know if the virus has mutated.  They do not know how long the virus lives outside of the body. How long it survives on wood vs stainless steel vs etc.  

Some U.S. scientist think it can be transmitted airborne. 

THE CHINESE COMMINIST HARDLINER NATIONALIST  ARE INSISTENT THAT CHINA MUST DEVELOP THE VACCINE.   NOT U.S. 

THE CCP PUT OUT A PRESS RELEASE YESTERDAY STATING , " THE VIRUS DID NOT ORIGINATE IN CHINA" 

Bull

In the meantime President Trump has spoken to Xi Jinping three times trying to solicit more cooperation while not insulting their sensitivity which could trigger even greater secrecy.

Their are groups within Chinese Medical and Scientific community that want to work with outside organizations.  But the CCP RULES.

CCP forcing some factories to go back online.  Imagine what this virus is doing to their economy. Could be premature and cost thousands of additional lives.  CCP hope and a pray for warmer weather end of April that cures what ails them.  The Spanish flu lasted 14 months. SARS lasted 9 months.

We all hope the virus ends soon (except for Nancy Pelosi and Senator Schumer).

Xi Jinping can end this secrecy .  He should.

Additional information regarding seasonality of viruses around the world. https://time.com/5790880/coronavirus-warm-weather-summer/

11 hours ago, Andy Johnson said:

Could you provide a reference?

(edited)

According to China's National Health Commission (NHC), about 80% of those who died were over the age of 60 and 75% of them had pre-existing health conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes.[24]

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#repro

There is evidence to suggest that the sickest 5% of Medicare users account for as much as 50% of the costs. 

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/06/fixing-the-5-percent/532077/

I'm not good at math.

Edited by Anthony Okrongly
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

Typical Fox news watcher response. Quote a lot of other idiots saying idiotic things as "sources" and when someone disagrees ask them to site their source for not being a gullible, conspiracy idiot. You got me! You Win! China did it!!!   

You continue to underwhelm me. Carry on

BTW I get you're not a genius but my history is right there when you click on my name. See my previous posts I'm not going to waste time spoon feeding a mental child. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Anthony Okrongly said:

Well, you’d have to choose the correct bombs which would guarantee that the virus was eradicated as opposed to simply dispersing it. It is not as simple as “Bomb them and the virus will go away!”.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The U.S. CDC is using the Coronavirus to attack Trump.

The person at the CDC who made the alarming (panicky) announcement yesterday, is the *sister* of Rod Rosenstein, who was the former Deputy Attorney General (DAG).  Rod Rosenstein actively worked with former FBI Director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller to try to have Trump removed from office.

The brother of the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, is the disgraced former DAG Rod Rosenstein

So take with a grain of salt any CDC pronouncements about Coronavirus when used to imply Trump is bungling or incompetent, or that the U.S. economy will crash because of Trump's "incompetence" in handling the coronavirus.  It's become a political tool to bash Trump. 

Update:

Wuhan Virus Watch: CDC Director Says Rod Rosenstein’s Sister “Misspoke” About Coronavirus Risk

CDC director downplays claim that coronavirus spread is inevitable

Two days ago, I reported that CDC official Nancy Messonnier ginned-up coronavirus fear with her announcement about an outbreak in this country being inevitable. She also has a deeply deep state connection in the form of her brother, former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Now, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) downplayed her warning that the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus in the U.S. is inevitable, saying she misspoke.

CDC Director Robert Redfield told Capitol Hill lawmakers Thursday that Dr. Nancy Messonnier’s statement Tuesday belied the fact that risk remains low.

“I think what Dr. Messonnier was trying to say — I think it maybe could have been done much more articulately from what the American public heard — was she was trying to say it’s also a good time for us to prepare if we have to go to more mitigation,” Redfield told a House subcommittee.

He added: “We’re still committed to get aggressive containment, and I want the American public to know at this point that the risk is low.”

…“In some countries this has moved very quickly, like we saw in Korea now, where we had more cases in Korea in the last 24 hours than we had in all of China. We’ve seen in Italy, it’s moving fast, in Iran, it’s moving fast,” Redfield said. “But other countries have really used a containment and a blended mitigation strategy like Singapore and Hong Kong and they have really limited the spread after the initial introduction from China.”

Coronavirus clusters at Beijing hospitals ignite new fears among Chinese

When looking at China’s experience with COVID-19, it is essential to keep in mind that the Chinese dietary options are not as great as ours in America. Additionally, China’s air pollution levels are substantially higher (leading to over 800,000 premature deaths annually), and there are 350 million Chinese smokers (the country produces 42% of the world’s cigarettes).

Therefore, any virus that impacts the respiratory system is likelier to hit Chinese harder than Americans, and the recovery process will be slower. New reports from China indicate the capital city of Beijing is now reporting clusters of Wuhan Coronavirus at significant hospitals.  ...

===================================================================

Anyway, pay attention to 2 points above, in the significant differences between the general Chinese population and the general Western population:

1)  China's urban air pollution is significantly and devastatingly higher than most Western countries.  It is truly staggering how seriously unhealthy the urban air pollution in China can be, especially during Summer months.  Absolutely horrendous air pollution, and the insane air pollution in urban China kills many Chinese people every year in the last decade or so.

- coupled with -

2)  Roughly ONE THIRD of adults in China are smokers.  China has roughly 350 million smokers, in a population of roughly 1.4 billion in the country.  Roughly 17% are under the age of 16 years old, and presume that these kids do not smoke.

Untitled.png.45b31657b456b5ccda14a0ca95321dd2.png

Exclude the 17.8% of (non-smoking) kids from the population of 1.437 billion people in China and you get roughly 1,180,000,000 adults.

350 million adult smokers in a population 1.18 billion means roughly a bit more than ONE THIRD of adults in China are smokers.

• Long term smoking combined with long term extremely heavy air pollution means that this Covid 19 virus has found a whole lot of adults with significantly compromised respiratory systems in China, that this virus can seriously affect.
  • The same cannot be said for most Western countries.

Just something to think about, logically.

• Like 2

I am not medically trained, but I wish that the fear mongers among us would simply keep their opinions to themselves until this virus, and the mechanisms which spread it, are fully understood. Scaring the crap out of the ‘great, unwashed masses’ is counter productive.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 2/28/2020 at 6:38 PM, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Dude, there are DOZENS of countries to get viral sequencing from now.  This is NOT a month ago. 

Only thing needed, not really from China are death %%%

Chill.  Get food, might be a long year. 

MUTATION ?

Nobody in their right mind believes CCP.  Lying is part of the CCP DNA.  Just like the surviellence society they have built. 

THE SPANISH FLU DEADLY MUTATION  ONLY  TOOK 4 MONTHS..  THIS IS COVAD-19  FOURTH MONTH.

THE POINT BEING:

1. NOBODY KNOWS HOW THIS PLAYS OUT.  

2. CHINA IS HOLDING BACK IMPORTANT DATA

3. HISTORY SHOWS VIRUS CAN (a) LAST OVER A YEAR (b) START AND STOP MULTIPLE TIMES (c) MOST IMPORTANT : VIRUS CAN MUTATE AND BECOME EXTREMELY DEADLY.

4. THE COVAD-19 IS NOT THIS YEARS VERSION PF H1N1.  

MUTATION COULD TAKE PLACE IN ITALY, IRAN, SOUTH KOREA, CHINA OR HOUSTON.  THE MORE DATA THE BETTER PREPARED.  

The post is not to scare or panic.  The virus may be gone by April. NOBODY KNOWS.

THE TAKEAWAY IS XI JINPING SHOULD OPEN UP THE INVESTIGATION TO ALL COUNTRIES.

HOLDING BACK DATA IN ATTEMPT TO HAVE CHINA BE THE ONE TO DEVELOP A VACCINE TO SAVE FACE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

HOLDING BACK DATA CAN COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES MAYBE MORE.

AS OTHERS STATED WE DONT KNOW A LOT ABOUT THIS VIRUS.  

Edited by BLA

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I am not medically trained, but I wish that the fear mongers among us would simply keep their opinions to themselves until this virus, and the mechanisms which spread it, are fully understood. Scaring the crap out of the ‘great, unwashed masses’ is counter productive.

Fear sells newspapers. Nuff said

27 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Fear sells newspapers. Nuff said

Nobody reads newspapers anymore.

LOL

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Amen, brother!

Lots of that going on here. I am medically trained but realize there's absolutely no way to forecast how hard this will hit. All the apocalyptic numerical forecasts are definitely over the top and meaningless. I've tried humor to shame our worst fear-monger into the shadows, but he keeps coming back with worse data--all supposed and made up.

• Like 3