BB

CCP holding back virus data . . . . . . Spanish Flu 1918 MUTATED, Came in 3 waves, Lasted 14 months and killed upward 5% World population

13 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Update:

Wuhan Virus Watch: CDC Director Says Rod Rosenstein’s Sister “Misspoke” About Coronavirus Risk

CDC director downplays claim that coronavirus spread is inevitable

Two days ago, I reported that CDC official Nancy Messonnier ginned-up coronavirus fear with her announcement about an outbreak in this country being inevitable. She also has a deeply deep state connection in the form of her brother, former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Now, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) downplayed her warning that the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus in the U.S. is inevitable, saying she misspoke.

CDC Director Robert Redfield told Capitol Hill lawmakers Thursday that Dr. Nancy Messonnier’s statement Tuesday belied the fact that risk remains low.

“I think what Dr. Messonnier was trying to say — I think it maybe could have been done much more articulately from what the American public heard — was she was trying to say it’s also a good time for us to prepare if we have to go to more mitigation,” Redfield told a House subcommittee.

He added: “We’re still committed to get aggressive containment, and I want the American public to know at this point that the risk is low.”

…“In some countries this has moved very quickly, like we saw in Korea now, where we had more cases in Korea in the last 24 hours than we had in all of China. We’ve seen in Italy, it’s moving fast, in Iran, it’s moving fast,” Redfield said. “But other countries have really used a containment and a blended mitigation strategy like Singapore and Hong Kong and they have really limited the spread after the initial introduction from China.”

Coronavirus clusters at Beijing hospitals ignite new fears among Chinese

When looking at China’s experience with COVID-19, it is essential to keep in mind that the Chinese dietary options are not as great as ours in America. Additionally, China’s air pollution levels are substantially higher (leading to over 800,000 premature deaths annually), and there are 350 million Chinese smokers (the country produces 42% of the world’s cigarettes).

Therefore, any virus that impacts the respiratory system is likelier to hit Chinese harder than Americans, and the recovery process will be slower. New reports from China indicate the capital city of Beijing is now reporting clusters of Wuhan Coronavirus at significant hospitals.  ...

===================================================================

Anyway, pay attention to 2 points above, in the significant differences between the general Chinese population and the general Western population:

1)  China's urban air pollution is significantly and devastatingly higher than most Western countries.  It is truly staggering how seriously unhealthy the urban air pollution in China can be, especially during Summer months.  Absolutely horrendous air pollution, and the insane air pollution in urban China kills many Chinese people every year in the last decade or so.

- coupled with -

2)  Roughly ONE THIRD of adults in China are smokers.  China has roughly 350 million smokers, in a population of roughly 1.4 billion in the country.  Roughly 17% are under the age of 16 years old, and presume that these kids do not smoke.

Untitled.png.45b31657b456b5ccda14a0ca95321dd2.png

Exclude the 17.8% of (non-smoking) kids from the population of 1.437 billion people in China and you get roughly 1,180,000,000 adults.

350 million adult smokers in a population 1.18 billion means roughly a bit more than ONE THIRD of adults in China are smokers.

• Long term smoking combined with long term extremely heavy air pollution means that this Covid 19 virus has found a whole lot of adults with significantly compromised respiratory systems in China, that this virus can seriously affect.
  • The same cannot be said for most Western countries.

Just something to think about, logically.

The male adult population at older age groups are 92% smokers in China. Women are at 3%

We will have to wait for real numbers from S. Korea, and Italy. I don't believe that Iran can provide real numbers if they wanted to. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 2/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, BLA said:

If you believe the CCP.

Nobody in their right mind believes them.  Lying is part of the CCP DNA.  Just like the surviellence society they have built. 

THE SPANISH FLU DEADLY MUTATION TOOK ONLY 4 MONTHS.

THE POINT BEING:

1. NOBODY KNOWS HOW THIS PLAYS OUT.  

2. CHINA IS HOLDING BACK IMPORTANT DATA

3. HISTORY SHOWS VIRUS CAN (a) LAST OVER A YEAR (b) START AND STOP MULTIPLE TIMES (c) MOST IMPORTANT : VIRUS CAN MUTATE AND BECOME EXTREMELY DEADLY.

The post is not to scare or panic.  The virus may be gone by April. NOBODY KNOWS.

THE TAKEAWAY IS XI JINPING SHOULD OPEN UP THE INVESTIGATION TO ALL COUNTRIES.

HOLDING BACK DATA IN ATTEMPT TO HAVE CHINA BE THE ONE TO DEVELOP A VACCINE TO SAVE FACE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

HOLDING BACK DATA CAN COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES.

1/ The greatest liars in history are Americans.  The greatest terrorists are Americans.  The greatest frauds are American.  The county with the most serial killers in history is America.  The greatest genocide of indigenous people occurred in America.  The country with the greatest number of incarcerated people is America.  The country with the most assassinated presidents is America.  The country with the greatest record to obfuscate and destroy evidence is America. The greatest spies and spyware is American.  The country with the longest history of warfare, pre-emptive strikes, invasions, and occupations is America. Truly, America is the greatest, for evil.

2/ China is sovereign. Has every right to decide who will and will not enter the country.  The WHO is in China, and key members have visited the epicentre. Your media is lying.  China has in fact released much critical information to the WHO.

3/ Many factors have come to light to indicate this virus was planted. If the CCP withholds this info, it is for reasons of surety.  The CCP wants to be deadly certain of its facts before it releases such information: the implications are very dire.  Unlike in USA, where any idiot can go on national TV to spread lies and stoke fears.  I presume you are aware of 'fake news'?  This is yet another American great invention.

4/ You and many others on this site have claimed repeatedly your govt has the resources to deal with any and all threats, and will take immediate action.  So what are you worried about?  You have a few cases only.  But I can tell you the CDC is lying to you about the occurrence and spread of the virus in the USA. 14,000 deaths and rising from "flu", yet no concerted testing or autopsies performed in light of covid19.  These deaths commenced long before covid19. Your anger should be directed to your own govt.  China has contained the virus within her borders; your govt has not likewise.  

Spare us your ignorant rants and ravings. Focus upon facts.

Edited by frankfurter
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

1/ The greatest liars in history are Americans.  The greatest terrorists are Americans.  The greatest frauds are American.  The county with the most serial killers in history is America.  The greatest genocide of indigenous people occurred in America.  The country with the greatest number of incarcerated people is America.  The country with the most assassinated presidents is America.  The country with the greatest record to obfuscate and destroy evidence is America. The greatest spies and spyware is American.  The country with the longest history of warfare, pre-emptive strikes, invasions, and occupations is America. Truly, America is the greatest, for evil.

2/ China is sovereign. Has every right to decide who will and will not enter the country.  The WHO is in China, and key members have visited the epicentre. Your media is lying.  China has in fact released much critical information to the WHO.

3/ Many factors have come to light to indicate this virus was planted. If the CCP withholds this info, it is for reasons of surety.  The CCP wants to be deadly certain of its facts before it releases such information: the implications are very dire.  Unlike in USA, where any idiot can go on national TV to spread lies and stoke fears.  I presume you are aware of 'fake news'?  This is yet another American great invention.

4/ You and many others on this site have claimed repeatedly your govt has the resources to deal with any and all threats, and will take immediate action.  So what are you worried about?  You have a few cases only.  But I can tell you the CDC is lying to you about the occurrence and spread of the virus in the USA.  Your anger should be directed to your own govt.  China has contained the virus with her borders; your govt has not likewise.  China has protected her citizens within her borders: your govt has not likewise. 

Okay, no point in Americans even trying to engage you in a debate.

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Okay, no point in Americans even trying to engage you in a debate.

Correct. Reason: Americans cannot debate facts, because they cannot discern fact from fiction;  and cannot face up to their own realities. 

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

4/ You and many others on this site have claimed repeatedly your govt has the resources to deal with any and all threats, and will take immediate action.  So what are you worried about?  You have a few cases only.  But I can tell you the CDC is lying to you about the occurrence and spread of the virus in the USA. 14,000 deaths and rising from "flu", yet no concerted testing or autopsies performed in light of covid19.  These deaths commenced long before covid19. Your anger should be directed to your own govt.  China has contained the virus within her borders; your govt has not likewise.  

Wussa matta, your wumaodang check bounced? 

No reason to go point by point through your diatribe. American terrorists? Really? And it's "undisputed" if your negative can't be proven? Lol

China has killed plenty of leaders, they just weren't called "President". But hey, whatever gets you through the night. America bad, China good, you're not a wumao just coincidence. Gotcha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Correct. Reason: Americans cannot debate facts, because they cannot discern fact from fiction;  and cannot face up to their own realities. 

Right! All ~350 million of them! Now that really shows your ‘intellect’.

If you hate Yanks, just grow a set of balls and say so! Don’t try to justify your bias, just say that you dislike Americans.

It would put your posts in context and save people reading them if they disagreed with your root bias.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

kindly note: I am responding to accusations.  I am not instigating.  

how odd...  you laugh and support anyone who calls the China govt a pack of liars.  but when the response is to call your govt a pack of liars, well you cannot accept.  somehow, on this site, anyone who is anti-China is accepted, but anti-American is not. 

to the anti-American accusations, we can add war criminals.

you are correct.  there is no point to debate the points. facts cannot be debated.

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Wussa matta, your wumaodang check bounced? 

No reason to go point by point through your diatribe. American terrorists? Really? And it's "undisputed" if your negative can't be proven? Lol

China has killed plenty of leaders, they just weren't called "President". But hey, whatever gets you through the night. America bad, China good, you're not a wumao just coincidence. Gotcha

Please enumerate the leaders killed by "China".  

3 hours ago, frankfurter said:

3 hours ago, frankfurter said:

7 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

kindly note: I am responding to accusations.  I am not instigating.  

how odd...  you laugh and support anyone who calls the China govt a pack of liars.  but when the response is to call your govt a pack of liars, well you cannot accept.  somehow, on this site, anyone who is anti-China is accepted, but anti-American is not. 

to the anti-American accusations, we can add war criminals.

you are correct.  there is no point to debate the points. facts cannot be debated.

tl;dr  CCP good and just, USA evil and stupid

Frankfurter, you will likely have an uphill battle pushing that ^ narrative on this forum, as I suspect many members here are less than impressed with the very much totatitarian CCP. 

By all means you are free to push your pro-China / anti-USA agenda, nobody is stopping you here.

As a moderator I have advised repeatedly that commenting with a bit of honey and humor generally elicits a better response from others, rather than posting with vinegar and bile.

Honestly, I don't know where you live, your IP addresses hop all over the world.  Why you apparently feel the need to comment here using an internet proxy is beyond me.  As far as I know, nobody will get in trouble with any governments anywhete in the world, for openly posting on this international forum. 

Anyway, you are free to express your viewpoints on this forum, and others are just as free to express their viewpoints on this forum as well.

In China however, not so much.

If you wish to go on a rant against Americans, knock yourself out.  But please don't complain later if others don't agree with you.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Frankfurter, you will likely have an uphill battle pushing that ^ narrative on this forum, as I suspect many members here are less than impressed with the very much totatitarian CCP. 

By all means you are free to push your pro-China / anti-USA agenda, nobody is stopping you here.

As a moderator I have advised repeatedly that commenting with a bit of honey and humor generally elicits a better response from others, rather than posting with vinegar and bile.

Honestly, I don't know where you live, your IP addresses hop all over the world.  Why you apparently feel the need to comment here using an internet proxy is beyond me.  As far as I know, nobody will get in trouble with any governments anywhete in the world, for openly posting on this international forum. 

Anyway, you are free to express your viewpoints on this forum, and others are just as free to express their viewpoints on this forum as well.

If you wish to go on a rant against Americans, knock yourself out.  But please don't complain later if others don't agree with you.

repeat: I am responding to the lies and accusations made. I am not instigating.

Fact?  Fraud?  Seems nobody remembers Enron?  Rather clear, no?  It's one of hundreds. 

If people decide to bash China, then at least have the decency to disclose a fact or two. 

The claim is "China" has withheld information.  This is a lie.  The WHO itself confirms "China' has been fully cooperative and transparent in managing the crisis. 

But,,,, why is it when members here post spiteful, hateful messages about "China" you are silent. But when I post retorts in the same vein, you are very vocal?  hmmm... 

And, where I am in the world on any given day should be of no concern,,, unless you are stalking me? 

• Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

repeat: I am responding to the lies and accusations made. I am not instigating.

Fact?  Fraud?  Seems nobody remembers Enron?  Rather clear, no?  It's one of hundreds. 

If people decide to bash China, then at least have the decency to disclose a fact or two. 

The claim is "China" has withheld information.  This is a lie.  The WHO itself confirms "China' has been fully cooperative and transparent in managing the crisis. 

But,,,, why is it when members here post spiteful, hateful messages about "China" you are silent. But when I post retorts in the same vein, you are very vocal?  hmmm... 

And, where I am in the world on any given day should be of no concern,,, unless you are stalking me? 

I'm not stalking you.  But I do use the Moderator Control Panel to ban spammers, check IP addresses for sock puppet abuse, dig around in unusual behavior by members.  All done invisibly, behind the scenes. This forum has been hit repeatedly lately by spammers from China. I know this because I can use the "IP Address Tools" function in the Site Moderation control panel to see where the spammers are posting from.

Untitled.thumb.png.440fe1d49198e6126316845214cf6986.png

spam1.thumb.png.c99c27a20666b342d5d92e6430550fdd.png

ip2.thumb.png.7726a39f7d3fee7f303c3c7424c15747.png

These ^ are all normal moderator tools used on forums.

Moderating a forum is mostly cleanup work, done behind the scenes. Moderator cleanup should mostly remain invisible to most forum members.  For example, responding to complaints in private messages sent to moderators, banning spammers as soon as we see them, adjudicating disputes or upsets between members, issuing warnings privately for a member for breaking forum rules, etc.

The visible part of moderator duties, that forum members can see, is for example when a moderator makes a public comment in a thread, advising people in the thread to calm down during a dispute, and if that doesn't work, lock a thread so things don't escalate.

Your claim above that China has not withheld information is patently absurd, in my opinion.  While pretty much the rest of the world is not amused that CCP tried mightily to cover up the Coronavirus in the early stages in order to "Save Face" and appear "In Control" you apparently want to praise the CCP, and claim it is a lie that CCP withheld information.  Good luck pushing that narrative.

And you are free to accuse me of bias as a moderator.  And I remain unconcerned by your concern.  I'm not new to forums, and have been a moderator on forums for more than 5 years.  I'm certainly not perfect and I do make mistakes and clearly I am indeed very biased.  But my bias is open and not hidden.  Anyone who can't figure out my general stance on the topics of oil & gas and its intertwined global politics is not paying attention.  Indeed, I frequently use hyperbole to highlight my own very strong pro - oil & gas biases, to sledgehammer my points.  And as a moderator, I try to allow others to do the same with expressing their biases and opinions.  And as always, you are free to complain about me to the Site Admin if you so choose.

Mostly I'm here to have fun and joke around and post sh*tty memes for amusement and chew the fat about global oil & gas and poke fun at crazy politics.  Your mileage may vary.

/ edit   P.S.  when I am signed in, as a moderator, the IP address of every member is shown by default in every comment.  For example here is my comment, although I hid my IP address in this screencap:

IP3.thumb.png.6267c3938c1b5f65c75f4fbcae8291f3.png

Edited by Tom Kirkman
added screencap
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, frankfurter said:

First of all, this is an unsubstantiated pack of lies. This feeble attempt from the China ministry of propaganda is just laughable. 

Second, in the generic, governments lie, Communist governments lie all the time, and suppress all that expose the lies. The only reason you can point to known lies of Western governments is because they are not scoured off the internet and physical publications. 

China is not sovereign, the CCP is the sovereign of China. Same way the Mongols were "Chinese" Emperors. As they treat their people as disposable commodities, and hide the information they have about a deadly communicable disease yet expect the world to have Chinese travel everywhere freely. It is a senseless argument you are attempting.

WHO are getting to Wuhan, finally, but are restricted as to whom they can speak to and where they can go.

If the US is indeed that great in spycraft then the CCP would have collapsed following Tienanmen. 

The only real issue to debate here is the US flu season which is somewhat worse than normal, likely to continue that way as Americans get older. Yes, CDC guidance for testing was a real flub. And they had a reagent problem that brought them to recall it just after it was sent out because of too many false negatives. Same problem Chinese test kits had.

We are not just angry at the CCP and its handling of the Wuhan Coronavirus escape from their Biosecurity lab, we are APPALLED. 

I am worried for the instability that a potential collapse of the CCP's position or of its leadership would cause. The chaos of their economic resumption with contrary impositions by the government at different levels preventing output from recovering is very worrying for the fate of the Chinese people and for the global economy. The whole world will have to invest trillions of dollars to duplicate Chinese production capacity in order to assure stable reliable supply chains. Insuring business interruption with supply chains out of China is going to be prohibitively expensive if available at all. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

First of all, this is an unsubstantiated pack of lies. This feeble attempt from the China ministry of propaganda is just laughable. 

Second, in the generic, governments lie, Communist governments lie all the time, and suppress all that expose the lies. The only reason you can point to known lies of Western governments is because they are not scoured off the internet and physical publications. 

China is not sovereign, the CCP is the sovereign of China. Same way the Mongols were "Chinese" Emperors. As they treat their people as disposable commodities, and hide the information they have about a deadly communicable disease yet expect the world to have Chinese travel everywhere freely. It is a senseless argument you are attempting.

WHO are getting to Wuhan, finally, but are restricted as to whom they can speak to and where they can go.

If the US is indeed that great in spycraft then the CCP would have collapsed following Tienanmen. 

The only real issue to debate here is the US flu season which is somewhat worse than normal, likely to continue that way as Americans get older. Yes, CDC guidance for testing was a real flub. And they had a reagent problem that brought them to recall it just after it was sent out because of too many false negatives. Same problem Chinese test kits had.

We are not just angry at the CCP and its handling of the Wuhan Coronavirus escape from their Biosecurity lab, we are APPALLED. 

I am worried for the instability that a potential collapse of the CCP's position or of its leadership would cause. The chaos of their economic resumption with contrary impositions by the government at different levels preventing output from recovering is very worrying for the fate of the Chinese people and for the global economy. The whole world will have to invest trillions of dollars to duplicate Chinese production capacity in order to assure stable reliable supply chains. Insuring business interruption with supply chains out of China is going to be prohibitively expensive if available at all. 

1/ American spying.... 

‘The intelligence coup of the century’
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage
For more than half a century, governments all over the world trusted a single company to
keep the communications of their spies, soldiers and diplomats secret.
The company, Crypto AG, got its first break with a contract to build code-making machines
for U.S. troops during World War II. Flush with cash, it became a dominant maker of
encryption devices for decades, navigating waves of technology from mechanical gears to
electronic circuits and, finally, silicon chips and software.
The Swiss firm made millions of dollars selling equipment to more than 120 countries well
into the 21st century. Its clients included Iran, military juntas in Latin America, nuclear rivals
India and Pakistan, and even the Vatican.
But what none of its customers ever knew was that Crypto AG was secretly owned by the
CIA in a highly classified partnership with West German intelligence. These spy agencies
rigged the company’s devices so they could easily break the codes that countries used to
send encrypted messages.
The decades-long arrangement, among the most closely guarded secrets of the Cold War, is
laid bare in a classified, comprehensive CIA history of the operation obtained by The
Washington Post and ZDF, a German public broadcaster, in a joint reporting project. ...

2/ China is not sovereign?  a ludicrous assertion.

3/ Why we know of American lying?  Not because of lack of scrubbing, though your govt tries its best to scrub and destroy evidence. Ever heard of Wikileaks? 

4/ You assert the virus is a leak. Where is your proof?  This is only an opinion; granted it is your reasoned one, but limited in reasoning.  The virus was invented in YOUR labs, and patented.  Fact: the source cannot be identified.  Circumstantial evidence is now pointing to a different cause, a truly sinister cause.  You are free to believe what you will, but it is only belief. 

5/ The USA govt has given zero aid to China. No masks, no suits, nothing.  Your Pompeo gloats with glee how happy he is to see the threat to Iran.  This is what makes America great? 

6/ The only sensible point you make is the consequence of the rapid downfall of the China government and the great disruption to the world.  Yet, this is precisely the stated desire of your govt.  Be careful what you wish for.  

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

This feeble attempt from the China ministry of propaganda is just laughable. 

Reddit, a San Francisco company, is now owned by Tencent, a CCP company.

This week Reddit banned long time moderators on the biggest subreddit The_Donald, and upped their banning of anyone critical of China, and other similar wrong-think.

After banning long time moderators there, they issued a call for new "approved" moderators.

The comments by long time members are ... fun:

https://np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/f9x6ud/apply_here_to_become_a_mod_of_the_donald/

(Yes, its quarantined.  You have to click "ok" to see it.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, BLA said:

ARTICLE REAL CLEAR POLITICS: 

CHINA CANT BE TRUSTED

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/02/19/coronavirus_more_proof_china_is_unfit_for_global_role.html 

There are exceptions : Joe Biden trusts China .  Three days ago Joe again said China not competition because they need more water .  Really.

Pay Joe Biden $1.5 billion and he'll say anything you want. 

Ever since China "rented" the Lincoln bedroom from Clinton, Demoncrats have been for sale. That's why Hillary was so furious Trump got elected. The Chinese were backing her 100% and since she doesn't even believe in democracy, her only solution was that another country must have interfered. Actually she lost because democracy actually sorta kinda works, even though Demoncrats are doing everything they can to break that. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

This week Reddit banned long time moderators on the biggest subreddit The_Donald, and upped their banning of anyone critical of China, and other similar wrong-think.

After banning long time moderators there, they issued a call for new "approved" moderators.

https://np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/f9x6ud/apply_here_to_become_a_mod_of_the_donald/

Business plan for Oilprice.com

Say bad things about China, get more popular, get bought out by the Chinese to silence criticism

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Olderwiser post:

Communism and true Socialism are only sustainable when imposed by force under the heel of a totalitarian dictatorship. This has been demonstrated repeatedly for over a century. The fantasy world of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, and much of the Democratic Party is impossible to achieve in a free country such as the United States. Lying about any bad news is what such governments do. The most likely sources of the Coronavirus are “bush meat” sold in street markets to people trying to stave off starvation in the “Workers Paradise” or a Peoples Liberation Army biological program that was weaponized and set loose in Wuhan. If anyone seriously believes that the doctor who tried to sound the alarm wasn’t murdered, I can give you a great price on the deed to the Golden Gate Bridge. And if you believe any of the numbers China is releasing on the number of cases and deaths, I have a package deal for you that includes the Brooklyn Bridge.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Business plan for Oilprice.com

Say bad things about China, get more popular, get bought out by the Chinese to silence criticism

Actually, this forum keeps getting hit wth waves of spammers from China, instead of getting bought out by China.

Please do realize that some of my "wrong-think" criticism here of the CCP is deliberate, because more and more forums are apparently not allowing criticism of CCP.  I'm not a big fan of censoring criticism.

ovkbpsp94yi41.png.5b91ee8273d949ffdb03559e8489fce9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

52 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Pay Joe Biden $1.5 billion and he'll say anything you want. 

Ever since China "rented" the Lincoln bedroom from Clinton, Demoncrats have been for sale. That's why Hillary was so furious Trump got elected. The Chinese were backing her 100% and since she doesn't even believe in democracy, her only solution was that another country must have interfered. Actually she lost because democracy actually sorta kinda works, even though Demoncrats are doing everything they can to break that. 

Don't be surprised if as a result of a contested convention the Dem Super Delagates nominate your girl Hillary.

If no winner on the first vote the Super Delagates join.  Super Delagates each count as two votes.  Regular delegates each drop to 1/2 vote.

There are 770 Super Delegates

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I muted Frankfurter long ago. I think the best policy is to mute him if he wastes your time. He has no interest in facts, just in aggravating Americans. Do not engage his childish stupidity. 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The male adult population at older age groups are 92% smokers in China. Women are at 3%

We will have to wait for real numbers from S. Korea, and Italy. I don't believe that Iran can provide real numbers if they wanted to. 

Here are the best new figures I have found https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE
See the site for the excellent map and details by country. It also shows new cases by selecting the tab. 

(edited)

Reading through the comments and headlines about how this Corona Virus being over played or scaremongering Corona Virus is just a common cold Virus nothing to write home about, but not this version its deadly and has no vaccine, so I guess telling all those who have caught this straine it’s nothing to worry about would not be well received. Imagine if someone in your family had it, you would welcome all the publicity out there to get it fixed. Just sayin like....

Corona beer good, Corona 19 no good

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 2

1/ American spying.... 

‘The intelligence coup of the century’
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/national-security/cia-crypto-encryption-machines-espionage
For more than half a century, governments all over the world trusted a single company to
keep the communications of their spies, soldiers and diplomats secret.
The company, Crypto AG, got its first break with a contract to build code-making machines
for U.S. troops during World War II. Flush with cash, it became a dominant maker of
encryption devices for decades, navigating waves of technology from mechanical gears to
electronic circuits and, finally, silicon chips and software.
The Swiss firm made millions of dollars selling equipment to more than 120 countries well
into the 21st century. Its clients included Iran, military juntas in Latin America, nuclear rivals
India and Pakistan, and even the Vatican.
But what none of its customers ever knew was that Crypto AG was secretly owned by the
CIA in a highly classified partnership with West German intelligence. These spy agencies
rigged the company’s devices so they could easily break the codes that countries used to
send encrypted messages.
The decades-long arrangement, among the most closely guarded secrets of the Cold War, is
laid bare in a classified, comprehensive CIA history of the operation obtained by The
Washington Post and ZDF, a German public broadcaster, in a joint reporting project. ..

Excellent work.CIA. Bravo. 

It's their job. Just like yours is to provide propaganda services to the CCP.

4/ You assert the virus is a leak. Where is your proof?  This is only an opinion; granted it is your reasoned one, but limited in reasoning.  The virus was invented in YOUR labs, and patented.  Fact: the source cannot be identified.  Circumstantial evidence is now pointing to a different cause, a truly sinister cause.  You are free to believe what you will, but it is only belief. 

Considering the repeated incidents of China's theft of biological samples from Canadian US and European labs, even if the virus may have been developed in a Western lab, it would still have been far more likely to have leaked out of the Biosecurity Lab. 

Calling itself Chinese and talking Chinese nationalism does not make a communist system anywhere any more of a domestic expression. It is an external system to the country it infects and treats the government and commercial organizations as its tools and the country's people as disposable resources to the party leadership. It is the party that is the sovereign of China. Its ruthless suppression of dissidence is ample proof of it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I guess that is the end of that forum company.Let's see how long it takes for it to crumble.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2