• Birthday 01/01/1884

Personal Information

• First Name
    Array
  • Last Name
    Array

Recent Profile Visitors

7,727 profile views
  1. Sure Add Trump to the list if you like. VP Pence too. Read my posts again. Your reading comprehension sucks. I said I'm for the approval of the vaccine. Its each individual's decision take take or not. JUST DONT LIE TO PEOPLE SAYING ITS SAFE. NOBODY KNOWS THAT. The mRNA technology risks, if there are some likely will not show up for up to 2 years. Today's press conference Fauci said, "Its safe" . He does not know that. Have a great Thanksgiving. Eh , I guess you had your Thanksgiving last month up there. PS Trump is not punishing NY. Gov Cuomo said he doesn't Trust Trump's Warp Speed and wants to independently verify. Trump said Cuomo will have to let us know when he's ready. Cuomo should be punished for killing thousands of elderly by putting them in nursing homes instead of using the hospital's Trump provided that stood empty. By the way the Hospice and Nursing home are one of the largest lobbying groups , after real estate to donate to Cuomo. He thought he'd give his friends (donors) a windfall. When you think of it Cuomo should be charged with Man 1. Don't get me started on his brother Fredi.
  2. Fauci and others have said the only way to get immunity is by vaccinating at least 60% of the population. Blue state governors have implemented strict CV19 protocols including face masks and it hasn't worked. There are a lot of questions beyond long-term safety that remain unanswered .
  3. Dr. Fauci said he will get the shot. Let's settle the safety issue. It's simple, set an example. Mr and Mrs Fauci should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved. Pfizer CEO Bourla & Family should drop the excuses and take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved. Joe and Jill Biden should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved. This will quiet concerns. Then it's all settled
  4. .

5. Pardon from what ?
  6. Feel free to get a Pfizer or Moderna mRNA vaccine shot.
  7. For some reason all my post a doubling ?
  8. Read the about science. You missed the point . . . Again. The two major risk factors attributed to mRNA vaccines are related to inflammation and immunology . Read the about science. You missed the point . . . Again. The two major risk factors attributed to mRNA vaccines are related to inflammation and immunology . THE ASSOCIATE SAFETY CONCERNS WILL LIKELY NOT SHOW UP FOR 1 TO 2 YEARS. * Pfizer said no evidence of serious safety concerns . Only minor Flu-like symptoms . Of course it's only been a month or two. * Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla when asked if he would take the vaccines for himself and his family he skirted the issue and replied, " It would be unethical for me and my family to receive the vaccine before others." * Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla scheduled regular sale of stock ahead of time to avoid appearance of conflict of interest . . . BUT HE SCHEDULED THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF 90% EFFICACY ON THE SAME DAY AS HIS SCHEFULED STOCK SALE NETTING HIM $5.6 MILLION. * The Pharma companies developing vaccines and therapeutics for CV19 have been given immunity . They are indemnified from liability. * The volunteers that received the mRNA vaccine fro mPfizer or Moderna will be given a weekly checkup for 2 years. * Pfizer was awarded $1.9 Billion by Trump Administration to develop and distribute a vaccine.
  9. Fauci said that in order to get back to "normal" 60% to 70% of the U.S. population needed to get vaccinated to create herd immunity. I did a non scientific poll among friends and acquaintances. Of the 9 people only one said they might get the vaccine next year. Only a couple knew about mRNA vaccine risks before I told them. When asked yes or no if he would get their mRNA vaccine the Pfizer CEO said , "it wouldn't be unethical for me to get at the head of the line" I take that as a NO. It's early but when it comes down to it I think majority will object to getting first versions of CV19 vaccines . Then what happens ?
  10. .

11. .

12. What amazes me . . . The Chinese Communist Party , the ones responsible for spreading this Coronavirus Pandemic World Wide is absolved by the media of any responsibility or accountability.
  13. .