1. With the Paris Agreement's decarbonization plans suddenly not ambitious enough for the West, key Middle East producers see an opportunity, and are putting serious...

2. A federal judge temporarily blocked oil and gas drilling on thousands of acres of public land in Wyoming, ruling that the Trump administration failed...

3. BACKSTORY from November 2017... Talk about Game of Thrones and the last Saudi Purge, get the 10 minute geopolitical video version here as told in...

4. Algeria is not an oil producer we hear a lot about but it seems set on boosting its oil (and gas) production. Could it...

5. Venezuela’s state oil company and its customers will be blocked from using the U.S. financial system by late April, as the Trump administration ratchets...

6. New research on oil-eating bacteria. I couldn't help but wonder what will happen to all those oil-everything opponents if there's bacteria that can degrade...

7. I am going over Oilprice.com's free document called "Tricky Terminology That Can Make Or Break Your Bottom Line" they sent to me this week. I...

8. The Rally In Oil Stocks May Be Short-Lived By Irina Slav - Nov 17, 2020, 7:00 PM https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/The-Rally-In-Oil-Stocks-May-Be-Short-Lived.html First Pfizer and now Moderna have provided a much...

9. Kuwait's taken a loan of $1.1 billion to explore its shale reserves. My first thought was "Wherever are they hiding these shale reserves?" but...

10. A sea of challenges: The impact of IMO 2020 on petrochemicals     https://www.spglobal.com/platts/plattscontent/_assets/_files/en/specialreports/petrochemicals/imo-2020-impact-petrochemicals.pdf  

11. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

12. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...

13. Dinosaur-era volcanos, of course! That is, if we are to believe a study from Rice University. http://www.worldoil.com/news/2018/3/13/geologists-link-ash-from-dinosaur-era-volcanoes-with-shale-oil-gas  

14. Saudi Arabia plans first hydrogen fuel cell vehicle fueling station I know you have to start somewhere but is there a point to just one...

15. by the Warsaw Institute Foundation   It is all about the implementation of the contracts signed in October 2017. The entire process is expected to occur...

16. Just like when the sanctions on Iran were lifted, insurance proved to be particularly rough on shipments. Even with some people willing to buy...

17. Large oil and gas companies are commanding a greater role in high-impact exploration, but a lack of depth in the quality of global drilling...

18. @Mike Shellman in the news today, on Reuters. Oil in the age of coronavirus: a U.S. shale bust like no other HOUSTON/DENVER (Reuters) - Texas oilman Mike...

19. I read this article https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/White-House-Proposes-Sale-Of-Federal-Power-Assets.html that talks about the government piecing out fed power assets. How would that even work? I'm not sure I get it.

20. Great article!  Three Thumbs Up ! ! ! Article points are summarized below, but please do take the time to read the entire article.  Below...

21. Sberbank Group has become the main owner of Antipinsky Oil Refinery as it received ownership rights to stocks of Vikay (owner of 80% of...

22. Long time members may recall my ad nauseum comments over a year ago that my "Goldilocks" oil prices for globally sustainable oil production are around $70...

23. Iraq's oil pipeline now complete as of April, which brings the oil to its southern ports, and now Iraq is looking to build up a...

24. “They want OPEC to make a cut, and they kind of want Donald Trump to stop tweeting about oil.” Hypochracy and shows how protectionism is destroying...

25. "I think OPEC will try to somehow moderate the current situation but it will be very difficult given their opposite sides and the huge...

26. Does anyone have any take on the E& P summit from the last 2 Days in London

27. "U.S. oil production has topped 10 million barrels per day, approaching a record set in 1970, but many investors in the companies driving the...

28. Interesting change in balance of power in the North Sea.

29. OPEC"s MMOR for November shows production lowest in six months. While Nigeria really upped its production by 95,800 barrels per day, Saudi, UAE, Angola,...