1. With Over 100 billion dollars of investment going into EVs and supporting infrastructure, over 20 gigafactories, the ICE based vehicles are counting their last few...

2. What would you do if you were me? I will be at retirement age (65) later this year. Having been involved with exploration for 40...

3. Kenya has set a target of drilling over 200 more oil production wells that will pour forth up to 80,000 barrels of crude per...

4. East Libyan forces took full control of Ras Lanuf oil terminal and the surrounding area on Thursday as they rapidly advanced against rivals who...

5. Today report was so bearish And price dropped dramatically. But statted to recover? Seems uptrend despite the bearish report. Any comments? 

6. The upcoming OPEC meeting should be lively.  Pretty much expecting a virtual food fight between Saudi Arabia + Russia vs. the rest of OPEC...

7. A jewel for conspiracy theorists and factists among us -  James Corbett on NOPEC https://steemit.com/news/@corbettreport/india-and-china-announce-the-oil-buyers-club   and since we are on a subject of petroyuan, nice...

8. How do you calculate the Dubai Oman Average? Which indexes and codes are used? 

9. Why is Permian oil considered locked in when refineries and pipelines abound around the Permian fields? Is it because exporting is preferred so companies...

10. The head of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce is worried Trump might decide to start hating oil sands. Q: With the Canadian-U.S. trade relationship so...

11. It has begun: independent Chinese refiners are cutting their U.S. crude oil imports in anticipation of the tariffs Beijing threatened in response to the...

12. Sechin: in the next ten years we are waiting for a structural shortage of oil   0   June 21. FINMARKET.RU - the Level of demand for hydrocarbons...

13. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-21/saudi-oil-minister-says-timing-of-aramco-ipo-isn-t-critical The timing of the Aramco IPO isn't critical, says oil minister, and will be delayed past 2019. Please post your best shocked faces here.

14. BP’s annual Statistical Review of World Energy 2018 was released this week.  It’s a massive, exceedingly detailed report.  Links to download all of the...

15. Let's play an amusing game of Irony. OPEC Meeting Could End Without Decision "The latest remarks from Iran’s Oil Minister are not really encouraging. Bijan Zanganeh...

16. I'll skip my usual long-winded commentary and simply direct your attention to this excellent analysis article from The Tylers over on ZeroHedge: Why OPEC Isn't...

17. West Virginia business and energy industry leaders are hopeful an $83.7 billion petrochemical investment deal between China Energy and West Virginia is still on...

18. At present what direction will crude oil price follow? Of recent, we are witnessing gradually fall in price of crude oil, but within some minutes...

19. Interesting times. U.S. or rather and more correctly Trump seems adamant to disruot the international law based trade system in building which U.S. played...

20.  Russia and Saudi Arabia are pushing OPEC and its allies to raise oil output steeply from July to meet growing demand and cover supply...

21. What got me to looking was Murphy Oil had a new presentation come out today and I noted that they said something about LLS...

22. North Dakota – update through April 2018 This article contains still images from interactive dashboards available on the blog post. To follow the instructions detailed...

23. now, that may be interesting... India and China are working together to seek better bargains from the cartel of oil exporting countries The two sides kicked...

24. Apparently, there's 20-34 million barrels unsold Nigerian crude, because lots of buyers are opting for US light crude because it's cheaper. If we add...

25. "Oil majors led by Exxon Mobil and Chevron will need to bulk up their Permian Basin spending to meet their growth goals, triggering more...

26. There is a zinger of a very accurate point in this article (at least in my opinion, anyway.) Blame Oil For Our Trade Deficit With Canada Without...

27. When do you think will EV population be able to cause a decline in annual consumption of oil? 2022 or 2023? 

28. Venezuala's oil crisis is worst crisis in second decade of 21st century.million's of people live under poverty and unemployment .can OPEC help venezuala?....

29. Russia and Saudi Arabia to have a chat on oil during FIFA World Cup - report https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/russia-and-saudi-arabia-to-have-a-chat-on-oil-during-fifa-world-cup-report-20180608

30. The court case between Petronas and Sarawak is heating up.  I've made dozens of comments and posts about this over on LinkedIn in the...