1. Alberta extends oil-production curtailment through 2020     Alberta has extended its production cuts through 2020, saying pipeline delays threaten to exceed takeaway capacity by about 150,000...

2. The relentless oil price is causing economic havoc around the world, and Libya represents a major supply risk that could send prices even higher. The...

3. Baker Hughes: US, Canada weekly rig counts up The US drilling rig count is up 1 unit to 1,082 rigs working for the week ended...

4. A fun article : ) Unfortunately, cow farts and the Illuminati are mysteriously not addressed here.  But I digress.  There are, however, other some relevent...

5. Rystad Makes Grim UKCS Production Prediction       Hydrocarbon production will never again exceed two million barrels of oil equivalent per day (boepd) on the United Kingdom’s...

6. The revival of the JCPOA, 2015 Iranian nuclear deal, appears to be reaching the point of no-return with the Iranian insistence on removing the...

7. Russia has earned at least $120 billion of additional revenue over the two years after signing an agreement with OPEC+ countries due to oil...

8. Excerpt from transcript from Trump meeting with the Polish President.  26 minute video, many topics covered in the video; section about oil & gas and LNG...

9. OPEC delivered only a limited increase in oil production in September, a Reuters survey has found, as a cut in Iranian shipments due to...

10. Good move on the part of the Saskatchewan government, 2 thumbs up. Unfortunately, there are already 18,000 applications for 2,100 jobs. But it's a great move in...

11. Raise your hand if you link OPEC is going to lend a helping hand to Saudi Arabia's old chum, Iran. Iran has been a constant...

12. Defying the pundits who forecast a warmer winter, China is experiencing a sever cold snap, covering over 90% of the vast nation. Undobtedly, it...

13. It wasn't Fauci's idea.  His partisan Hillary worship comes out in the end.  He sent Hillary a personal email after her loss stating "we...

14. ‘For the Love of God’ Stop Raising Budgets, Oil Drillers Told Shale producers don’t seem to be getting the message. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/love-god-stop-raising-budgets-215450650.html That’s the take from Houston-based Tudor...

15. Some Highlights Per S&P Global Platts Survey: Overall OPEC: UP 40,000 bpd to 33.08 million bpd Saudi Arabia: UP 350,000 bpd at 11.02 million bpd, an...

16. This infographic is available as a poster. Amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, the inflation-adjusted price of oil reached a seven-year high. Russia is one of...

17. .  

18. Boulder County puts 9-month moratorium on oil and gas development https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/boulder-county-puts-9-month-moratorium-on-oil-and-gas-development

19. Turkey involved in corruption?  Iran evading sanctions?  Unthinkable.  Nonsense.  Nothing to see here, move along. Massive Leak Confirms Turkey's "Gold-For-Gas" Scheme To Evade US Sanctions On...

20. EXCERPT: Media outlets tend to make it sound as if all our economic problems are temporary problems, related to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. In...

21. I have a question for you... Why do the major players who are moving into the Permian, and other shale plays, think they can make...

22. Exxon's $53 billion Iraq deal hit by contract snags, Iran tensions     Reuters) - Just weeks ago, U.S. energy giant ExxonMobil looked poised to move ahead...

23. As I have mentioned before, I focus on charts, showing signs of whats about to happen way before the fundamental news come out. But...

24. I am a Phd student in Iran. I want daily Brent crude oil prices for 10 recently years. please guide me. thanks

25. https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-regime-using-climate-policy-as-weapon-against-us-economy-report_4155205.html CLIMATE POLICIES Chinese Regime Using Climate Policy as ‘Weapon’ Against US Economy: Report By Lorenzo Puertas   December 13, 2021 Updated: December 13, 2021 Russia has been doing the same thing,...

26. After a heated battle, controversial Enbridge Line 5, which runs underneath the Straits of Mackinac, will be replaced at an expense of $500 million (to...

27. It might not seem like big numbers, but Russia increased its oil production in March from 10.95 million bpd to 10.97 million bpd--the first...

28. .

29. Found this wryly dry opinion piece this morning.  A slightly less deadly serious take on topics that are frequently discussed on this forum. Iran, Venezuela, China, Oil...

30. This article contains still images from the interactive dashboards available in the original blog post. To follow the instructions in this article, please use...