1. i don't know.... ask China!! https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-02/asian-oil-rig-giant-buys-into-old-folks-homes-across-the-u-s

2. OPEC and Russia have started talking about exit strategy, quietly for now, but I expect we'll be hearing more about it next year. I...

3. As the title suggests what happened to $75 (Brent) Oil. Is oil currently trading below where it should be ? Is Shale profitable down here...

4. Like i said in an earlier post, certain countries may circumvent OPEC and purchase oil directly from Iran, or others. Could oil hit $50...

5. Is anybody watching what's going on with Citgo? What happens to its three US refineries (Illinois, Texas, Louisiana) now that company execs are being...

6. Two days ago The Supreme Court declared half of Oklahoma is now Indian land.  What will be the impact to oil and gas since the...

7. Do you ask for a do-over? Tesla might be rethinking all that boot licking since it obviously didn't work. The rub of working with a despotic...

8. What has Trump actually done to make Oil and Gas Successful? I’m not asking because I am trying to stir the pot, more asking...

9. https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/tucker-carlson-shutdown-strategy-coronavirus/   Tucker Questions Severity Of Shutdown Strategy: What If ‘We’d Adopted A More Conventional Response To This Epidemic?’

10. I know this is far-fetched but: Japan, S Korea and the EU are already looking for ways to get an exemption from sanctions, so...

11. Recently Pacific Northwest National Laboratory had an "Ask me anything" day about this on Reddit. I looked at it, but don't have an account...

12. What if Saudi Arabia decided to exit OPEC's production cut deal as soon as its IPO is launched? They need higher oil prices to...

13. Oil rallied upon mention of cuts.  That's just naked shorts covering. Scares them a bit. Might bounce a little more on signing of an agreement...

14. Oil prices are sitting well above the $100 mark and show no sign of falling back any time soon, but that doesn’t mean that...

15. What is most important factor for oil rate???

16. What will be the future of Puerto Armuelles now that there is no more Alaska crude and Ecuador is sending less.

17. The oil and gas industry is facing challenging times, particularly from changes in the political landscape and increased price volatility. Understanding the nuances of...

18. I want to inquire about the minimum oil production the US companies need to ensure for their survival and continuity in operations till the...

19. Saudi Arabia’s move to reduce the crude oil price for Asia on Sunday came as a total surprise for the markets. The reduction is...

20. Dear users,  I hope I am asking a logical question and hope to receive an answer. What commodities price does rise specifically just because oil...

21. Will WTI go up cause of US Iran tension?? and Saudi's investment in India. if you look at demand supply factors. Demand is normal, and...

22. what kinds of counsulting companies do you know need in a oil asset acquisition project? Please...Thank you.

23. Wondering how much we think China will play, continue to play with Iran. Paying for oil with promises to invest is right up their...

24. I am a shop teacher in the Permian Oil Patch teaching Construction Trades and Welding.  With the discussion on a possible down turn in...

25. The price of crude oil fell on Monday by over 1.2% despite the presence of factors that usually push the price up. Please click here...

26. For info.  Details in the link.  Unlike the OPEC cartel, the U.S. federal government will not mandate country-wide production cuts. Factbox: What U.S. states are...

27. We live in a world dependent on petrochemicals. From the cars we drive to the food on our plates, the products and materials we...

28. Life is going to pretty boring when we don’t have the roar of an internal combustion engine racing around our circuits. Formula E - Heaven...

29. Going to be tough times for the industry.  We know this.  What about after the virus is a memory ?  What will U.S. shale industry ...

30. After US considering to use SPR as alternative Iran Oil supply,will this impact to anchor the oil price below $100.