10 hours ago, 0R0 said:

@Ward, not so funny....

Silver is very low human toxicity relative to copper, which is part of our natural physiology so has to be maintained in the correct range. Colloidal copper silver and gold all have very active surfaces in metallic form and in nanoparticle ranges - diameters of 1-2 nm to 120 nm, have proven anti viral and anti bacterial effects. Silver works better as it does not have the same problems as copper and is far cheaper than gold. Anti bacterial effects are best in the 30-50 nm range, where persistence is several hours, while single digit nm diameters provide a larger population per dose for short periods of about an hour or two. When taking precious metal colloids you can take the double the recommended dose to start then take the suggested dose in appropriate intervals for what you are treating. 40 nm particles should persist for 4-6 hours, small ones in the single nm range should be taken at 2 hr intervals initially then increase the length of the intervals if symptoms don't resume, till you are doing well with 2 doses per day. Then you can probably stop. Nobody has a clear treatment protocol, but that is what I do for colds. Usually gone within a day or two. 

Just to be clear, I wasn't suggesting eating copper. I thought Douglas was making a joke about sucking on pennies. That said, the article I linked to had very common sense ideas about going back to brass doorknobs. Fashion moved us away from them, and doorknobs are the most common disease vector. After I read the article, I went around my house and noticed all my knobs were copper. Then I remembered the Realtor apologizing for the "old fashioned" knobs when showing the house. Now I'm glad I've got them. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

All correct. Let's add another hoax to the pile. The hoax perpetrated by the Demoncrats who claimed Trump had done nothing about the virus. He called that claim a hoax, but the DNC MSM pretended he had said the virus was a hoax. They're still perpetrating that lie today and toadies left and right are falling for it. What were the wonderful Demoncrats doing while Trump was supposedly fiddling while Rome burned? Why those geniuses were continuing the kabuki theater of impeachment. Not one of them were doing anything about Covid19, except of course, decrying the travel ban from China as racist. 

Trump downplayed the virus severity and used it to attack the dems (normal fake news "argument").  Look up his tweet history.

(edited)

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: "We're at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list so that we're going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time."

#Moron

Edited by Enthalpic

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

Trump downplayed the virus severity and used it to attack the dems (normal fake news "argument").  Look up his tweet history.

Yes he did, it was a mistake and he was not well informed, primarily not convincingly by the people he distrusts most, intelligence and bureaucratic "experts". But he did make an effort to get a broader sourcing of information from people he could trust and he did shut down China travel fairly early in the pandemic. Which is obviously indicated it was high on his agenda. 

I think you are letting your prejudices take over your judgment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

Mr. Trump tweeted:
“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

As does the rest of this forum.  "Trump always good" duh...

4 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: "We're at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list so that we're going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time."

#Moron

That was because he believed his "good friend" Emperor Xi that the virus was not contagious for human to human transmission. At least for a while. It took another couple of weeks to confirm the degree of contagion, and he had blocked china travel long before the information was complete. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Yes he did, it was a mistake and he was not well informed, primarily not convincingly by the people he distrusts most, intelligence and bureaucratic "experts". But he did make an effort to get a broader sourcing of information from people he could trust and he did shut down China travel fairly early in the pandemic. Which is obviously indicated it was high on his agenda. 

You missed scientists and doctors... essentially anybody with training .

Edited by Enthalpic

4 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

#Moron

Speaking of moron perhaps a certain moron could read the quote, from a Feb press conference in context! 

Of the 15 people — the “original 15,” as I call them — 8 of them have returned to their homes, to stay in their homes until fully recovered.  One is in the hospital and five have fully recovered.  And one is, we think, in pretty good shape and it’s in between hospital and going home.

So we have a total of — but we have a total of 15 people, and they’re in a process of recovering, with some already having fully recovered.

Too far above your pay grade? Need an IQ over room temperature? TDS got you becoming a blithering idiot? There is a cure. Starts with thinking for yourself instead of letting the DNC MSM do your thinking for you. But yeah always fun to rub your nose in your own sht. 

13 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Modern pennies are mostly zinc - but that also has antimicrobial properties.

We no longer have pennies in circulation in Canada; they cost more to make than they are worth, are dirty, and are just a PITA to banks.

I have been on a crusade against coins for the same reasons. I never could figure out why people didn't like dollar coins though. I would keep quarters for now. Just round everything off IMHO. Many are afraid they will lose money that way though. What can you buy for less than a quarter now? 

Please see my topic The Cost of Coinage in America https://docs.google.com/document/d/12xIe1zAKluuzT3dnTqx_LyuoihSfz0JTDl6lCvHRDdc/edit

• Upvote 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Speaking of moron perhaps a certain moron could read the quote, from a Feb press conference in context! 

Too far above your pay grade? Need an IQ over room temperature? TDS got you becoming a blithering idiot? There is a cure. Starts with thinking for yourself instead of letting the DNC MSM do your thinking for you. But yeah always fun to rub your nose in your own sht. 

Exactly, but you guys have more noses and a lot more BS to rub it in.

Edited by Enthalpic

Just now, Enthalpic said:

You missed scientist and doctors... anybody with training essentially.

You are assuming he would be interested in talking to them directly? He is not a Jimmy Carter with his nose in every detail. He delegates to trusted people. Sometimes they get in over their heads. Very likely this is the "filter" person in contact with scientists and doctors who didn't put it together. The intelligence source that you pointed to only managed to produce a jumble of non specifics. 

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Too far above your pay grade? 

Independently wealthy has no pay grade.

Deny what he wrote all you want. He clearly downplayed the virus.

4 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You are assuming he would be interested in talking to them directly? He is not a Jimmy Carter with his nose in every detail. He delegates to trusted people. Sometimes they get in over their heads. Very likely this is the "filter" person in contact with scientists and doctors who didn't put it together. The intelligence source that you pointed to only managed to produce a jumble of non specifics. 

He fires anyone who is not a yes man - certainly all the bigger brains.  #SmallHands

6 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

As does the rest of this forum.  "Trump always good" duh...

Yes, we are very blessed to have a good leader during these times of crises. 

• Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

He fires anyone who is not a yes man - certainly all the bigger brains.  #SmallHands

That is what tends to circulate in the rumor mill, but I am not sure about that being a possible issue. He has spent his whole life collecting expert advice as he is not a curious person. Obviously he never wants to be upstaged by someone else's brilliance in public. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

18 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Yes he did, it was a mistake and he was not well informed

Up vote for intelligence.

Edited by Enthalpic

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Yes, we are very blessed to have a good leader during these times of crises. 

I wouldn't call him "good" in himself, his kids and business "cloud" advisory are good. A good presidency team more so than a good president? 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I wouldn't call him "good" in himself, his kids and business "cloud" advisory are good. A good presidency team more so than a good president? 

A good executive assembles a good team. Thankfully, he had loyal family to help out. I think he was initially misled by the political class that was invested in the status quo no matter what. It was like jumping into a sticky glue mouse trap. The deep state attacked him throughout his struggle to do his job with many disloyal people around him, plus the Deep State, the news media infiltrated and leaked to by the intelligence services and throughout the government agencies. Hopefully he will have a second term to get more needed work done.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

That is what tends to circulate in the rumor mill, but I am not sure about that being a possible issue. He has spent his whole life collecting expert advice as he is not a curious person. Obviously he never wants to be upstaged by someone else's brilliance in public. 

Maybe you ought to run for office Oro, you are very smart. 

2 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Maybe you ought to run for office Oro, you are very smart. 

How would that coincide with the statistical history of office holders?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

10 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

How would that coincide with the statistical history of office holders?

I don't know your background or status but Trump never held a political office. He was a businessman and had a reality TV show. Well known indeed. I never liked him back then though. I liked him when he started attacking the status quo and pointing out the weaknesses of his rivals. I switched from Senator Ted Cruz late. Cruz was a "stiff" compared to Trump. He almost lost to Beto!

Money has proven to be a poor substitute for a dynamic personality and the ability to attract support. Just ask Bloomberg. Woodrow Wilson was a university president. Harry Truman a habersasher. Our remaining candidates are old White guys. One who has early onset dementia IMO. 

Edited by ronwagn

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

You missed scientists and doctors... essentially anybody with training .

Your TDS is quite strong. It is only your opinion that Trump doesn't listen to his "scientists". Nor is he obligated to listen to every scientist. Many of them have been spectacularly wrong. The most stupid of those scientists are more than happy to go "off the record" with a tirade against Trump for not listening to "scientists" [themselves] in obvious butt hurt. PhD's do not make anyone immune from stupid decisions and delusions. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2020 at 7:51 AM, J.mo said:

I've been following this site, with a focus on "cases which had an outcome" and the mortality rate has steadily been climbing in that section. Now up to 10%.

I think that is a very high guess and we have to wait for longer term accurate figures. We also need to figure in permanent and long term damage without mortality. 

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

It is only your opinion that Trump doesn't listen to his "scientists". Nor is he obligated to listen to every scientist. Many of them have been spectacularly wrong. The most stupid of those scientists are more than happy to go "off the record" with a tirade against Trump for not listening to "scientists" [themselves] in obvious butt hurt. PhD's do not make anyone immune from stupid decisions and delusions. 

It is your opinion that the POTUS is immune from stupid decisions.

Edited by Enthalpic