Dr.Masih Rezvani

>>The falling of the Persian Gulf oil empires is near <<

10 hours ago, 0R0 said:

suggest you can the antisemitism. That reflex is one of the reasons the ME can't stop killing itself. It is used as a diversion by every leader in the region from the mud hut terrorist to the Presidents kings and prime ministers to divert attention from their domestic instability, corruption, outright genocide and unfathomable incompetence, as if the tiny sliver of land at the wee West of the ME had anything to do with it. The US is not controlled by Israel. The US thinks of Israel as a really cheap way to field a million soldier army, get half off Navy port services, and a free air force base. If an ISIS militia beheads a Shia Hezbollah group in public and loudly curses Israel in the process, is any of it actually related to Israel?

Once you take Israel out of your lexicon of explanations for ME instability you might get a chance to actually understand it. 

My dear friend, I am not anti-Jewish
I love Jews too
My point is that Israel itself is the creator of anti-Semitic thinking
Do not doubt that the United States is under Israeli direct control
During the President Obama's time , Israel's president without respect for the President of the United States, he has repeatedly stated that he intends to speak directly at the US Congress.

(edited)

59 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

My dear friend, I am not anti-Jewish
I love Jews too
My point is that Israel itself is the creator of anti-Semitic thinking
Do not doubt that the United States is under Israeli direct control
During the President Obama's time , Israel's president without respect for the President of the United States, he has repeatedly stated that he intends to speak directly at the US Congress.

There is a reasoning behind Jewish sentiments from all sides, it's ironic as many Jewish people are hard right wing and are supported by the current rise in popularist governments. The Jewish story is a complicated one and will never be resolved. Looking at Israel and its population its mostly Caucasian and not Arab, what happened? Other than being dumped back in the "homeland" by the Brits, it cannot be denied that a Caucasian does not herald from the region.

Edited by James Regan

1 hour ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

few  questions
1- What is the West looking for in the Middle East and what does it want ???
2- Why is NATO present in the Middle East?
3- Why are American military in the Middle East?
4- Do you know about the most beautiful Trump deal with Saudi Arabia selling weapons?
5- What was Pompeo looking for in Afghanistan just two days ago?
6- Why is the US now seeking peace with the Taliban after more than 15 years of fighting with the Taliban in Afghanistan?

You have cleverly avoided my question concerning the Middle Eastern wars and conflicts due to the Shia-Sunni split.

Can I get your opinion on that first?

If the West refuses to pour gas on the Middle East wars, the Shias and the Sunnis will surely come to an agreement soon, but ISIS: completely created by the West

(edited)

On 3/26/2020 at 6:28 PM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

The West's first attempt to dominate the Middle East was that
1. Abolished the system of empire in the Middle East
2. Then he began to cut off the kingdom system of the countries of the region
3. Implementation of its goals in the region by establishing a new system in a state of so-called democracy.
4- start war with the countries of the region created unrest in the region

if you were a leader in one of the middle east countries, what is your priority?? Would you allow your country to be swayed like the United States and other countries in the world?? Since copy-paste is the easiest mode of operation, who is competence enough to lead otherwise?? In times of crisis, heros would normally rise. If you haven't seen any over a hundred years, but can only pointing fingers at someone else with non constructive criticism, something might not be going on right with the people around there, or no??

the fallen of the most glorious Byzantine and Ottoman empire were caused by wars. They lost the fights.

At its height, the Ottoman Empire included the following regions:

• Turkey
  • Greece
  • Bulgaria
  • Egypt
  • Hungary
  • Macedonia
  • Romania
  • Jordan
  • Palestine
  • Lebanon
  • Syria
  • Some of Arabia
  • A considerable amount of the North African coastal strip

In 1683, the Ottoman Turks were defeated at the Battle of Vienna. This loss added to their already waning status.

Over the next hundred years, the empire began to lose key regions of land. After a revolt, Greece won their independence from the Ottoman Empire in 1830.

In 1878, the Congress of Berlin declared the independence of Romania, Serbia and Bulgaria.

During the Balkan Wars, which took place in 1912 and 1913, the Ottoman Empire lost nearly all their territories in Europe.

Edited by specinho

On 3/24/2020 at 8:35 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Why in the Middle East dictators should always rule
Why should the people of the Middle East be under war and poverty?

On 3/24/2020 at 8:46 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Probably due to tribal feuding and religious feuding.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:58 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

In my opinion, it is the desire of the great world powers that the Middle East is always involved in chaos
The people of the Middle East should not see the good day
If so, the world's biggest oil companies will go bankrupt

The Middle East was mired in chaos, war, and poverty long before any of the present "great world powers" were great world powers.  Don't blame your internal problems and failed culture on others. 

But let's assume for a second that the "great world powers" do, in fact, want to destroy the Middle East.  It might have something to do with the Arab world's/Islam's constant attempts to destroy other civilizations.  It might also have something to do with the raiding, pillaging, and enslavement of foreigners.  Or Islam's tendency to oppress non-believers.  There are plenty of reasons to destroy the Middle East, all of them ethically valid. 

These aren't ancient complaints either - and Arab/Islamic dickery wasn't restricted to sworn enemies.  E.g. Arab/Islamic nations attacked the USA the second we lost the protection of the British fleet, resulting in the founding of the US Navy and two wars.  The Arab/Islamic world has clearly demonstrated that it only respects power and isn't capable of mutually-beneficial relationships.  The world treats it accordingly. 

I don't think the "great world powers" care enough about the Middle East to destroy it, but when we consider thousands of years of evidence, they probably should.  If the Middle East doesn't like that, then it should fix its culture.

• Upvote 3

On 3/25/2020 at 8:40 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

If the West does not have the greed of the Middle East then The world become to full of peace
It is the West that has caused all the misery and  wars in the Middle East
It is the West that imposes politics on the Middle East
It is the West that plays a key role even in the administration of governments in the Middle East
Do you know who supported the change regime in Iran about 40 years old ? Do you know who started the war in Afghanistan ? Do you know who started the war in Iraq and Syria , Yemen , Libya and .......... ?
WHY ???? 
West knows it well , is nothing  without the middle east . 
For this reason, the whole world must adopt a new global management approach
A way that makes no difference between East and West
All that luxury of the West is stained with the blood of thousands of people in the Middle East, the West does not hesitate to dominate the Middle East
Now that you're talking about civilization and high culture in the West, let's just imagine for a moment that if the West had been involved in war, bloodshed and displacement for many years, would people have been as civilized as they are today?
No, naturally, the culture and civilization of the Middle East may have been thousands of years old.
The pumping of oil from the Middle East at cheap prices to their tanks, make war in the Middle East and selling weapons to the Middle East is Western activity in this area .
Needless to say, I am not a Western fighter, make no mistake

On 3/26/2020 at 5:28 AM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

The West's first attempt to dominate the Middle East was that
1. Abolished the system of empire in the Middle East
2. Then he began to cut off the kingdom system of the countries of the region
3. Implementation of its goals in the region by establishing a new system in a state of so-called democracy.
4- start war with the countries of the region created unrest in the region

The west sought to control the Middle East because centuries of experience proved that an uncontrolled Middle East spread violence, extremism, and slavery to other parts of the world.  If the West wanted to destroy the Middle East, it would have done so already.  We have more then enough firepower to wipe out every culture in the region.  Instead, we chose to merely contain the Middle East's transgressions.  The Middle East should consider this an act of mercy - and pray we don't change our minds. 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:35 PM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

If the West refuses to pour gas on the Middle East wars, the Shias and the Sunnis will surely come to an agreement soon, but ISIS: completely created by the West

Well, the Sunnis and the Shias haven’t been able to come to an agreement in the past 1400 years or so, so I am guessing ‘soon’ is a relative term and that your definition of it is much different than mine.

Personally, I really don’t care if they keep killing each other for another 1400 years, just leave me and mine out of it!

How do you come up with the idea that ISIS was created by the West? Sounds like you are once again blaming someone else for yet another Middle Eastern disgrace.

On 3/24/2020 at 5:51 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

Perhaps this is covered “by all newspapers” at this point. That by no means diminishes the fact that you essentially plagiarized those newspapers and apparently have nothing original to add to this thread or forum.

If you have nothing to add...don’t. You are not in a ‘publish or perish’ environment on this forum.

Finally, assuming that you wrote a thesis for any of your degrees, you would have been unceremoniously booted out of the thesis review if you would have tried this stunt then.

Lol, spoken by the Fox News parrot/Trump loyalist. 

1 minute ago, Boat said:

Lol, spoken by the Fox News parrot/Trump loyalist. 

And what part did you disagree with? Are you saying it is fine to plagiarize? 

This site has been bashing Middle East oil and their government financing for years. Yet their balance sheet as a whole is in much better shape than most developed countries like the US, China, Japan and Europe for example. 

2 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

And what part did you disagree with? Are you saying it is fine to plagiarize? 

Pretty much, judge the information against common sense. Where it comes from makes little difference. Rules made by idiots doesn’t add credibility to the message. Like when Trump speaks there is an instant credibility distrust. But he has the right to spread disinformation like any politician.

On 3/26/2020 at 9:01 PM, James Regan said:

There is a reasoning behind Jewish sentiments from all sides, it's ironic as many Jewish people are hard right wing and are supported by the current rise in popularist governments. The Jewish story is a complicated one and will never be resolved. Looking at Israel and its population its mostly Caucasian and not Arab, what happened? Other than being dumped back in the "homeland" by the Brits, it cannot be denied that a Caucasian does not herald from the region.

Definition of semitic:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semitic

6 minutes ago, Boat said:

Pretty much, judge the information against common sense. Where it comes from makes little difference. Rules made by idiots doesn’t add credibility to the message. Like when Trump speaks there is an instant credibility distrust. But he has the right to spread disinformation like any politician.

I bet you had a difficult time with term papers and essays in high school....

2 hours ago, BenFranklin'sSpectacles said:

The Middle East was mired in chaos, war, and poverty long before any of the present "great world powers" were great world powers.  Don't blame your internal problems and failed culture on others. 

But let's assume for a second that the "great world powers" do, in fact, want to destroy the Middle East.  It might have something to do with the Arab world's/Islam's constant attempts to destroy other civilizations.  It might also have something to do with the raiding, pillaging, and enslavement of foreigners.  Or Islam's tendency to oppress non-believers.  There are plenty of reasons to destroy the Middle East, all of them ethically valid. 

These aren't ancient complaints either - and Arab/Islamic dickery wasn't restricted to sworn enemies.  E.g. Arab/Islamic nations attacked the USA the second we lost the protection of the British fleet, resulting in the founding of the US Navy and two wars.  The Arab/Islamic world has clearly demonstrated that it only respects power and isn't capable of mutually-beneficial relationships.  The world treats it accordingly. 

I don't think the "great world powers" care enough about the Middle East to destroy it, but when we consider thousands of years of evidence, they probably should.  If the Middle East doesn't like that, then it should fix its culture.

Let me tell you that the cradle of civilization and culture is the Middle East
If you believe in the Abrahamic religions you can refer to the Old Testament and the Torah Or see history.
***>>>>It might have something to do with the Arab world's/Islam's constant attempts to destroy other civilizations.  It might also have something to do with the raiding, pillaging, and enslavement of foreigners.  Or Islam's tendency to oppress non-believers ***<<<< I almost agree with you, but
 ***>>>>> mutually-beneficial relationships  ***<<<<
ٌCould you tell more your view about it ? 
You sale weapon to middle east , WHY ? 

***>>>> "great world powers" care enough about the Middle East to destroy it  ***<<<< you are very fun man , listen to me : without middle east , world will be hungry , so great world very very take care of middle east but like leeches, it vacuum Middle Eastern wealth .
i told before , middle east should be better place for life IF IF IF IF  The West gives up on it .
The luxury and culture of the West has been built with the wealth of the Middle East's peoples .
The Middle East's gift to the West is wealth and power
And the West's gift to the Middle East is war, misery, displacement, financial poverty and cultural poverty

3 hours ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

Let me tell you that the cradle of civilization and culture is the Middle East
If you believe in the Abrahamic religions you can refer to the Old Testament and the Torah Or see history.
***>>>>It might have something to do with the Arab world's/Islam's constant attempts to destroy other civilizations.  It might also have something to do with the raiding, pillaging, and enslavement of foreigners.  Or Islam's tendency to oppress non-believers ***<<<< I almost agree with you, but
 ***>>>>> mutually-beneficial relationships  ***<<<<
ٌCould you tell more your view about it ? 
You sale weapon to middle east , WHY ? 

***>>>> "great world powers" care enough about the Middle East to destroy it  ***<<<< you are very fun man , listen to me : without middle east , world will be hungry , so great world very very take care of middle east but like leeches, it vacuum Middle Eastern wealth .
i told before , middle east should be better place for life IF IF IF IF  The West gives up on it .
The luxury and culture of the West has been built with the wealth of the Middle East's peoples .
The Middle East's gift to the West is wealth and power
And the West's gift to the Middle East is war, misery, displacement, financial poverty and cultural poverty

Yes, the Middle East was the cradle of civilization 3000+ years ago.  Since then, they have contributed little - and what little they've contributed is more than outweighed by the violence, extremism, and slavery they sought to impose on others.  We're all very happy the Middle East's ancestors made some contributions thousands of years ago, but that doesn't absolve it from continuing to contribute like the rest of us. 

The world found the Middle East's oil convenient, but that's been the extent of the relationship.  As we find new supplies and transition away from oil, the Middle East will be left alone.  Until then, selling the various factions weapons keeps things sufficiently balanced for the oil to flow and recycles money back to productive cultures. 

I don't share your optimism that the Middle East will be improved without foreign influence.  Before oil money, the Middle East was a poor backwater.  After oil money, it will return to being a poor backwater.  Middle Eastern nations will continue to squabble among themselves, cultivate extremism, and fail to contribute anything of value.  The important difference is that they'll lack the resources to annoy the rest of us. 

For us anglos it's worth reading "After the Profit: The Epic Story of the Sunni-Shia split"

The fighting over the power to replace Mohammed, PBO, began less the 24 hours after he died. 

But it is wrong to project that is the source of fighting in the region. For centuries it wasn't that big a deal from a who rules an area. It was a Persian that sort of militarized it, forcing Shia as the national religion of a sort. 

And even then, the Ottomans more or less ruled the region for a long time, and were the caliphs. The Persian empires often ruled the region, and in their heyday were superior to European civilizations of the time. Much of the early expansions, they actually discouraged conversions to Islam, it was pure power and money grabs. But when you pay less tribute/taxes by being muslim, surprise, lots of converts. 

The region always had its power struggles, but Sunni/Shia wasn't the core of those struggles.  It was more classic power grabs. The Sunni/Shia fighting is a relatively modern situation, perhaps catalyzed by colonial powers. Not that a brit every cynically played a muslim against a Hindi, let alone a Sunni against a Shia. 

Fundamentally much of the region is tribal in its core. The European national state notion is perhaps a false construct for them.

I mean really, does anyone think the House of Saud are high moral figures in Islam. Yet they are the protectors of the Two Holy Mosques. The only religious leaders I know of with swords crossing in their crest.