ronwagn

Why Trump Is Right to Re-Open the Economy

3 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Tom don't you ever sleep?

I tend to be an early riser.

(edited)

On of your skillfully planted internal enemies occupying one of the most important functions recently said about the virus:

- nothing to worry about, it's just 5 infected Chinese on the way out

- just a flu, more people will die from the lockdown-induced depression than from this flu

- we have it under absolute control, things are marvellous

-it will be over by April

Right under the candle - that's where the shadow is darkest!

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

@Tom Kirkman

As an aside to your earlier post re an article worth reading, the historical aspect is interesting.

In his book, ‘Tower of Skulls: A History of the Asia-Pacific War July 1937 - May 1942’, Richard B. Frank makes the following observation:

”The Pearl Harbor attack fundamentally altered the US relationship to the rest of the globe. The deepest underlying cause of the Japanese attack was US refusal to abandon China to Japanese aggression.”

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

On of your skillfully planted internal enemies occupying one of the most important functions recently said about the virus:

- nothing to worry about, it's just 5 infected Chinese on the way out

- just a flu, more people will die from the lockdown-induced depression than from this flu

- we have it under absolute control, things are marvellous

-it will be over by April

Right under the candle - that's where the shadow is darkest!

18 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

EUchnLfXYAA25zU?format=jpg&name=medium

Yoshiro, you are undoubtedly an asshole for posting this. It is beyond the acceptable behavior for this forum.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

A Chinese woman proudly filmed herself buying huge amount of facemasks from multiple US supermarkets and loaded the masks onto her pickup truck.

"It feels so awesome to buy all the masks! I didn't leave a single mask for the Americans!"

1868098818_maskcrop.png.93c24c81f37cfe509e7810462a963a95.png

https://twitter.com/WBYeats1865/status/1244821557253255169

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Edited by El Nikko

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

This is disgusting.  To post something like this is reprehensible. Hopefully you pull the trigger one something shortly that will bring down the BAN from this site and you can move on to spread your infection somewhere else.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Were you born with such hate in your veins or have you worked at it all your life?

Man you need some serious psychiatric help!!

Hopefully there's a padded cell with your name above the door!

Makes you wonder what you can get away with posting on Oilprice without getting banned?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Makes you wonder what you can get away with posting on Oilprice without getting banned?

As a moderator, I'm not banning anyone for posting in bad taste. 

The obvious and vocal verbal backlash by other members here is already a pretty clear indicator of what the forum generally considers what is and is not acceptable.

Generally, I tend to get eye roll exasperation in seeing CCP supporters shooting themselves in the foot with their bile and propaganda. 

No moderator action needs to be taken at this time, in my opinion.

• Like 3

It’s not Tom’s job to chastise these delinquents.

I think we need to dial 1-800-whodidkhashoggi🤔

China’s coronavirus propaganda has shifted dramatically, report finds

As news of a coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, the capital of China’s Hubei province, began to appear in Western news outlets in January, the country’s state-run media initially struck a tone of reassurance and transparency with hashtags like #wuhancoronavirus and #wuhanpneumonia. By February, such messaging had disappeared.

According to a new report by cybersecurity firm Recorded Future, Chinese authorities have directed two abrupt shifts in the English language media it produces. The first shift skirted facts about the disease’s spread and origins in favor of social media posts that praised the response of the government and President Xi Jinping. Then, starting in late February, such posts took on a more aggressive tone, accusing the West of xenophobia and casting doubts on the virus’s origins.  ...

... All of this comes as the Chinese Communist Party attempts to portray its handling of the Wuhan situation as a success, and a model for other countries to follow. The country’s success in Wuhan is coming into question, however, as Bloomberg reports shared photos of thousands of funeral urns in the city—suggesting the actual death toll in Wuhan is much higher than the 2,535 fatalities authorities have stated. Meanwhile, the International Business Times has reported a soaring number of phone cancellations as evidence that the death toll in China owing to the coronavirus has been understated.

B9xpmcw.jpg.1187779f8ac5a3639f24fb736f391d0f.jpg

D1p4CZKi.jpeg.140993e819ca16f4240e1adb2c97ba65.jpeg

3un58d.jpg.7a99c528dedafd7eee1c51b0300bff1c.jpg

ovkbpsp94yi41.png.2531cb671097f5172f9353d7e180215c.png

• Like 1

I cannot help still being doubtful on the Corona subject. We are taking draconian measures almost everywhere in the world. But the complete and reliable data we have on key figures such as the number of people either or not infected, with and without symptoms, serious illnesses and Corona provoked deaths are limited. The few complete data we do have, like from the Diamond Princess cruiseship or from South Korea, do not paint a very alarming picture. Isn't the cure way worse than the disease? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

@Tom Kirkman

As an aside to your earlier post re an article worth reading, the historical aspect is interesting.

In his book, ‘Tower of Skulls: A History of the Asia-Pacific War July 1937 - May 1942’, Richard B. Frank makes the following observation:

”The Pearl Harbor attack fundamentally altered the US relationship to the rest of the globe. The deepest underlying cause of the Japanese attack was US refusal to abandon China to Japanese aggression.”

It was oil embargo, Japanese war machine would be stalled soon cause no fuel. Japan had no chance for victory , the same as Germany. Pearl harbour was the most lucky day for Europe and East Asia, in a whole 20 century. It saved millions of people in Axis occuppied countries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

563 dead in the UK today 😥

The avalanche is coming just like Italy and Spain

From today we are under nearly total lockdown, more distancing measures. I could not do shopping today, at Carrefour, cause security lets in very limited number if people. The shop is big, about 20,000 square meters, so even earlier there were No problems with distancing. People do shopping rarely, they buy a lot each visit, everybody I know is stocked for at least 2 weeks.

Today’s shopping was not neccesities, but in2-3 days I would need to restock fruits.

Some people are still careless about distancing, and 5% wear masks. There is No problem in buying masks at pharmacies, only they sold 5 per person and prices are 15 times higher, yet people do not wear them.

8 minutes ago, Marcin2 said:

It was oil embargo, Japanese war machine would be stalled soon cause no fuel. Japan had no chance for victory , the same as Germany. Pearl harbour was the most lucky day for Europe and East Asia, in a whole 20 century. It saved millions of people in Axis occuppied countries.

So I guess you are more knowledgeable about this subject than a noted historian with 3 other books to his credit

You really do have a remarkable resume!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So I guess you are more knowledgeable about this subject than a noted historian with 3 other books to his credit

You really do have a remarkable resume!

I think he is actually thanking America for stepping in after Pearl Harbour

• Upvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Yoshiro, you are undoubtedly an asshole for posting this. It is beyond the acceptable behavior for this forum.

You mean accurately describing the actual behavior of your cult leader is what - unacceptable?

Trump Boasts of Coronavirus TV Ratings as Fauci Warns: 200,000 People Could Die in U.S.

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/donald-trump-coronavirus-ratings-anthony-fauci-1203548292/

I want people like you to acknowledge that Trump is directly responsible for everyone who died because of his habit to ignore facts and recommendations from actual experts who know what they talk about. 

Do you know what is unaccaptable for me? Being a hypocrite. 

Texas governor Dan Patrick said that 

"Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy"

But I guess that's acceptable, right?

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 3/25/2020 at 12:06 AM, 0R0 said:

The WHO is run by a Chinese intelligence asset. His country, Ethiopia, is a Belt and Road Initiative client. Heavily in hock to China. The WHO is simply an arm of the Chinese ministry of propaganda.  

The only train wreck is the one that China sent our way while lying about every aspect of the disease and denying US access to samples of the virus. CDC and FDA tripped up the process for testing as they prohibited companies and hospitals from developing their own tests while the CDC bungled its own version and didn't allow the Chinese test kits to be used. Trump had to intervene in person to get them to do anything useful at all. The state Dept. flew in two plane loads of infected Americans without coordinating medical nor CDC liaison. They just sent them home. All of the decision makers were Democrats from the top end of the permanent bureaucracy. 

Trump is entirely correct. There are several useful treatments already used on thousands of covid 19 patients around the world. The ones in intensive care are unlikely to benefit from anti viral treatment nor vaccines, the damage to their lungs is done. But early treatment of the disease is resulting in few or no new critical illnesses among those treated. That despite the FDA's resistance. 

Only in dense central metro regions like NYC is the disease spreading so rapidly. In the spreadout smaller cities and suburbia the spread is slower and nobody has been overwhelmed. Cuomo Newsom and the other governors who put their entire states into lockdown are criminal incompetents. Their rural and suburban areas are not at risk. And the damage in their dense metros is done already. The big rise in infections occurred 2 weeks ago when they were partying like its 1999 and believing the drivel from the Chinese "authorities". The average time from infection to the appearance of the patient at the hospital with severe symptoms is about two weeks, So the people in the hospitals now were infected 2 weeks ago. The lockdown had meaning if it were done then. Fortunately, many companies already sent their workers to work from home and divided up their employees into alternate crews so that they don't all get infected at once if one is infected. By now, the lockdown is too late since the disease is broadly spread, and all Cuomo is doing is hand waving and distributing misery on people who don't need to suffer through it. 

The lockdown has to be perpetual in order to stop the disease. Otherwise it will breakout every time we take the lockdown off. The goal is to let the virus infect everyone but at a slow rate so that it does not overwhelm the medical system and all can be treated so that the mortality rate is below 1% rather than the 5% mortality for the untreated.

What we need are effective treatments that are safe enough to administer at the early stages of the disease and vaccines. We already have them and production of the cheapest and most tested one (HCQ+Zpak) are already ramping up. No thanks to any Dem governor or mayor with his hair on fire.  

You are barking up the wrong tree.

THis post is a total pack of lies. Not only did China not withhold sampling but they sent multiple samples to the USA where the genome was sequenced in January. Wasting money and time on testing pet theories of the Quack in Chief will only delay the needed responses.

The lockdown is bending the curve according to the data which is yes suspect due to lack of test kits which BTW was part of the Quack in Chief's inaction plan. I say Darwin award for Quack in Chief. Inaction will kill more Cantaloupe supporters than social isolation. The Devil always does his own before going into hiding.

• Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

You mean accurately describing the actual behavior of your cult leader is what - unacceptable?

Trump Boasts of Coronavirus TV Ratings as Fauci Warns: 200,000 People Could Die in U.S.

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/donald-trump-coronavirus-ratings-anthony-fauci-1203548292/

I want people like you to acknowledge that Trump is directly responsible for everyone who died because of his habit to ignore facts and recommendations from actual experts who know what they talk about. 

Do you know what is unaccaptable for me? Being a hypocrite. 

Texas governor Dan Patrick said that 

"Older people would rather die than let Covid-19 harm US economy"

But I guess that's acceptable, right?

Thank you Yoshiro. The Devil (a.k.a anti-christ, Lucifer, Donald J Trump) pays people to troll anyone who casts him in a negative light. That they target your posting should be taken as an accolade.  Thank you again. Kindness will win this battle even if we think kindness will never overcome evil.

• Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

21 hours ago, UNC12345 said:

Bob D,

I won't get into who the articles were written by as I'm sure you'll then launch a full-on attack of the source and the "fake media".  So we'll just skip all that.  The fact that you used the term "zero evidence impeachment" to refer to your President leads me to believe that you are a part of the population I was referring to.

Just as a general question, why do so many in America have to be on the extreme end of every issue?  I see it in so many things.

You introduce yourself to Oil Price by calling half the nation "Brain Dead" and then want to know why so many (you excluded of course 🙄) have to be on the extreme end.  Are you serious?  

• Like 3