ronwagn

Why Trump Is Right to Re-Open the Economy

(edited)

3 hours ago, Bob D said:

In retrospect .... you're a jerk.  You insult half of America then only wish you would have said it differently.  No apology, just wish you'd hadn't been caught.  You are a jerk!!

Feb 25    Pelsoi says come to Chinatown   It's safe

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=nancy+pelosi+chinatown+Feb+25&docid=607988337307487063&mid=956F9EBA51EBA39DE27D956F9EBA51EBA39DE27D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Nancy says it's all under control.  I assume since you're so fair minded your next post will be to blast Nancy and the Dems.  Then you'll blast CNN, MSNBC, NY TImes and the rest of the liberal media for NOT bringing this to your attention.  It must be exhausting being a liberal.  You NEVER get the other side of the story ... just the biased Liberal 'take down trump' & 'support the Dems' side.  Conservatives get your side crammed down our throats by every media outlet other a handful.  We see both sides.  Your side is pathetic, Monday morning QB, self righteous BS.  

Let me correct another part of your drivel ... The media's hatred of Donald Trump is leading us down a dangerous road.  They lie. make up stories, use unattributed quotes, covet classified leaks all in an effort to harm the President.  

Lastly .. you enter the converstaion insulting people with snarky belittling comments.  Piece of work

Bob,

One only needs to watch him speak,  you did hear that Trump said the covid19 epidemic was a liberal hoax, right?

His words. 

Edited by D Coyne
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Well at least he abandoned the Easter reopening. 

"Why trump is right to not follow through with yet another of his bad ideas." 

Edited by Enthalpic

On 3/25/2020 at 5:16 AM, ronwagn said:

I think “stupidity” is missing, but it is not only for US😎

On 4/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Here, lemme assuage your TDS itch with some more TDS.  It's amusing.

4lTLVi29.thumb.gif.b01791e4f62eeac7978f339ee63b7391.gif

Actualy Mango is imbecil sad but true

9 hours ago, D Coyne said:

Tom,

My wife is Korean.  I would prefer she not be attacked due to posts like yours that encourage the haters.

This response makes absolutely no sense at all!

How does Tom’s post encourage any attack on Koreans?

• Upvote 1

The best movie ever

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 05.06.07.png

On 4/1/2020 at 7:57 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Yeah, that won't work very well on me.  My wife is Chinese Malaysian.  I am pretty familiar with Chinese culture.

The issue I have is not with the Chinese people, my issue is with the CCP (and CCP members).

The Chinese Communist Party is not the people of China.

The CCP is flooding U.S. and Western media with their propaganda.

14 hours ago, D Coyne said:

Tom,

My wife is Korean.  I would prefer she not be attacked due to posts like yours that encourage the haters.

Please explain how my post can "encourage the haters".

• Upvote 4

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Please explain how my post can "encourage the haters".

My wife is Brazilian and apparently I am Nazi, if you have a wife or partner who is not from your own culture how can you be a Racist. If I am then I am the biggest hypocrite around, my wife is my Anchor and she is alright looking (not too shabby), Cant cook worth a F...- English Grub anyway.😂

Lots of people love to play the Joker card but its that a "joker" card. Haters are the ones behind the screens who wouldn't say half of what they write on this forum to anyones face.

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 3

I have said this from the beginning this virus may not be worse than the flu technically or statistically but in the real world it is something.  The reason being our modern world is not capable of dealing with it because it has been constructed in a brittle way that allows pandemics massive effect through global travel and value chains.  This is human and economic so comparing the flu and covid19 is not a valid comparison.  This comparison is something low IQ people do who cannot dig deeper into these issues.  I am not happy about the suffering but in my opinion this shock is needed.  It will cause necessary change by a deep recession or depression which will forces a reset to something more sustainable.  This will be global.  This may be better or worse but something was needed.  Worse was coming anyway let’s get on with changes because time was running out.  The world was not on a sustainable path.  It will turn people local by more default and everyone will be involved.  Everyone will be poorer at once through the same haircut.  The virus is fairness in action.  There will be finger pointing but only the usual low IQ kind that points fingers anyway.  The virus is doing this.  It is a pandemic that can't be handled systematically.  The tipping points were there pre-virus and they are many and varied.   The virus only initiated the slide.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, James Regan said:

My wife is Brazilian and apparently I am Nazi,

AH HA!  So you *admit* that you are a nazi!

(That's sarcasm, by the way.)

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

AH HA!  So you *admit* that you are a nazi!

(That's sarcasm, by the way.)

I thought the RatLine was a safe still- Her surname is Eichmano- My skin is very Thick Tom- No grief will come from me.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, James Regan said:

I thought the RatLine was a safe still- Her surname is Eichmano- My skin is very Thick Tom- No grief will come from me.

Yep.  for the people getting upset about jokes lately ...

im-not-a-grammar-nazi-i-prefer-the-term-alt-write-8182437.png.fe8f3dbf662ae420b4b3d7cfa0adbb32.png

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, REAL Green said:

I have said this from the beginning this virus may not be worse than the flu technically or statistically but in the real world it is something.  The reason being our modern world is not capable of dealing with it because it has been constructed in a brittle way that allows pandemics massive effect through global travel and value chains.  This is human and economic so comparing the flu and covid19 is not a valid comparison.  This comparison is something low IQ people do who cannot dig deeper into these issues.  I am not happy about the suffering but in my opinion this shock is needed.  It will cause necessary change by a deep recession or depression which will forces a reset to something more sustainable.  This will be global.  This may be better or worse but something was needed.  Worse was coming anyway let’s get on with changes because time was running out.  The world was not on a sustainable path.  It will turn people local by more default and everyone will be involved.  Everyone will be poorer at once through the same haircut.  The virus is fairness in action.  There will be finger pointing but only the usual low IQ kind that points fingers anyway.  The virus is doing this.  It is a pandemic that can't be handled systematically.  The tipping points were there pre-virus and they are many and varied.   The virus only initiated the slide.

With Total respect WTB does this have to do with Trump, especially your blinder wrapped up in this literary cacophony "Everyone will be poorer at once through the same haircut." - Please elaborate only on this phrase as it a belter and I would love to use it, I just can't figure out where?

Please do the world a favour and explain this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

My wife is Brazilian and apparently I am Nazi, if you have a wife or partner who is not from your own culture how can you be a Racist. If I am then I am the biggest hypocrite around, my wife is my Anchor and she is alright looking (not too shabby), Cant cook worth a F...- English Grub anyway.😂

Lots of people love to play the Joker card but its that a "joker" card. Haters are the ones behind the screens who wouldn't say half of what they write on this forum to anyones face.

You’re a race traitor Jimmy! Go dunk your head in the toilet and say 15 Hail Mary’s!

Right now arsebite!😂

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 3/27/2020 at 8:03 PM, ronwagn said:

Dr. Fauci says death rate of Clovid 19 similar to a bad flu.

https://www.wnd.com/2020/03/dr-fauci-concedes-coronavirus-death-rate-like-bad-flu/

The one thing that I have been wondering is what is the death rate for health care workers and flu, it seems to be quite a big higher for this disease which is why I am much more concerned about it now than I was two weeks ago. 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You’re a race traitor Jimmy! Go dunk your head in the toilet and say 15 Hail Mary’s!

Right now arsebite!😂

Ok @Douglas Buckland ive been nice to you for some time now its becoming tedious with your derogatory  English slang. Go back to your Turd-Hustling -Paint your Apartment again as I can see from here you missed a bit......

10 minutes ago, James Regan said:

English slang

American slang

Fixed it for you

(Didn't want to get Rob Plant upset)

• Upvote 3

(edited)

9 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

American slang

Fixed it for you

(Didn't want to get Rob Plant upset)

Rob ha- hes no lightweight............😂

Technically its English or he would have called me an Assbite- Lets debate this its better than CV19 cures....

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

With Total respect WTB does this have to do with Trump, especially your blinder wrapped up in this literary cacophony "Everyone will be poorer at once through the same haircut." - Please elaborate only on this phrase as it a belter and I would love to use it, I just can't figure out where?

Please do the world a favour and explain this.

It has a lot to do with the idiotic Trump derangement.  I used to think Obama derangement was bad until the liberals took it to a new level.   The cabal of deranged masses can't get a grip on the fact the system was just set and ready to blow down to a new level of economic activity so who is blind.  What part of deep depression or recession do you not understand?  This means inflated money and lower availability of goods combined.  That equals a hair cut for all.  All that digital wealth of the rich just evaporated like a popcorn fart.  The poor who used to be able to at least by Chinese junk at Dollar General will be lucky to find it at swap shops.  This is bad shit and anyone thinking this will blow over is in the land of la la.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Rob ha- hes no lightweight............😂

Technically its English or he would have called me an Assbite- Lets debate this its better than CV19 cures....

I'm offended.  Prove me wrong.

(Hint: it's impossible to prove a negative)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, James Regan said:

Ok @Douglas Buckland ive been nice to you for some time now its becoming tedious with your derogatory  English slang. Go back to your Turd-Hustling -Paint your Apartment again as I can see from here you missed a bit......

@James Regan

James, you ignorant slut (before everyone gets their knickers in a twist, this is a take off from a classic line by Chevy Case, directed at Jane Curtain, on Saturday Night Live back in the days that it was comedy...), at least I know which part of a paintbrush to hold on to and which parts of a sheep to eat!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, wrs said:

The one thing that I have been wondering is what is the death rate for health care workers and flu, it seems to be quite a big higher for this disease which is why I am much more concerned about it now than I was two weeks ago. 

Good point. The fact is, in forty years in medicine I never knew of a doctor or nurse dying of influenza. They're certainly dying of this Covid virus.

Really so much we don't know about this virus--like why does it enter the cell via the ACE-2 receptor gate. All of us over 75 year-old people on ACE-Inhibitors were getting worried--that's about half the population of us--but it turns out there may be less ACE-2 in the bloodstream if you take ACE-I and thereby less chance of a massive virus load. Is that enough of a reason to start taking ACE-I?

Probably not. I'm just throwing this out as an example of a nuance with Covid-19 and there must be a thousand--like why does it attack blood group A preferentially (I'm A), and why men (does XY trigger something?) and why do older men with waning immune systems (more likely to get cancer, right?) actually have larger cytokine storms than younger.

No, you were and are right to worry about this: it is the worst virus of our lifetimes. When it was in Wuhan only, I made the mistake of calling it the "Damaged Lung Virus" because it seemed to hit high pollution workers who smoked. Well, it hits lungs, period, and male lungs the worse, and older male lungs the hardest. Additionally, it is apparent now that when it replicates in the upper respiratory tract (the nasopharynx and trachea) it does so within cells that bulge, forming pouches containing thousands of viruses. The symptoms are mild. When those all wash down into the lower respiratory tract (the bronchi, bronchioles, alveoli) they burst like a balloon and flood the lungs with millions of viruses that often produce these cytokine storms. These are wild things for a virus to do. 

• Upvote 1

So my blood type is AB-, fairly rare.  Would that be a risk also?  I have been fairly impervious to colds and flue all my life except the Hong Kong flue in 1968.

18 hours ago, D Coyne said:

Bob,

One only needs to watch him speak,  you did hear that Trump said the covid19 epidemic was a liberal hoax, right?

His words. 

Do you have an ounce of integrity in you.  He did not say the virus was a Liberal Hoax.  He said the Democrat attack response was the new hoax.  And you and your buddies here are part of that attack precisely because you are a 'useful idiot'.  You parrot CNN and MSNBC as if it's news.  It's not news.  It's their opinion, and it's not true.  I feel sad for you.  You could at least try to be honest.

Who lied to you about Trump calling the virus a hoax??  If you read it in the four anti-Trump publications below, which were written as an immediate response to the SC rally, you would have an understanding that the hoax was the Democrat criticism.  I would never expect you or your ilk to admit you're wrong ... but you are!  

https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

When looking at the entirety of Trump’s remarks, it appears the “new hoax” comment refers to the alleged Democratic “politicizing” of his response to the coronavirus threat – not the coronavirus itself. The Hill, the Daily Beast and Slate, among other outlets, reported that the “hoax” comment was talking about Democratic criticism.

Slate said, “Trump Slams Democrats Over Coronavirus Criticism: ‘This Is Their New Hoax,'” while the Daily Beast posted, “Trump: Democrats’ Coronavirus Criticism A ‘New Hoax.'”

At no point in the rally does Trump directly call the novel coronavirus outbreak a “hoax” or “conspiracy.” In fact, he refers to the respiratory virus as a “public health threat” and reiterates “we have to take it very, very seriously. That’s what we’re doing. We are preparing for the worst.”

Trump denied that he called the coronavirus a “hoax” in a Feb. 29 press conference. He said he was “referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them. I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax,” according to NBC News.

• Great Response! 2

19 hours ago, D Coyne said:

Bob,

His words. 

32 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Do you have an ounce of integrity in you.  He did not say the virus was a Liberal Hoax.  He said the Democrat attack response was the new hoax.  And you and your buddies here are part of that attack precisely because you are a 'useful idiot'.  You parrot CNN and MSNBC as if it's news.  It's not news.  It's their opinion, and it's not true.  I feel sad for you.  You could at least try to be honest.

Who lied to you about Trump calling the virus a hoax??  If you read it in the four anti-Trump publications below, which were written as an immediate response to the SC rally, you would have an understanding that the hoax was the Democrat criticism.  I would never expect you or your ilk to admit you're wrong ... but you are!  

https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

When looking at the entirety of Trump’s remarks, it appears the “new hoax” comment refers to the alleged Democratic “politicizing” of his response to the coronavirus threat – not the coronavirus itself. The Hill, the Daily Beast and Slate, among other outlets, reported that the “hoax” comment was talking about Democratic criticism.

Slate said, “Trump Slams Democrats Over Coronavirus Criticism: ‘This Is Their New Hoax,'” while the Daily Beast posted, “Trump: Democrats’ Coronavirus Criticism A ‘New Hoax.'”

At no point in the rally does Trump directly call the novel coronavirus outbreak a “hoax” or “conspiracy.” In fact, he refers to the respiratory virus as a “public health threat” and reiterates “we have to take it very, very seriously. That’s what we’re doing. We are preparing for the worst.”

Trump denied that he called the coronavirus a “hoax” in a Feb. 29 press conference. He said he was “referring to the action that they take to try and pin this on somebody because we’ve done such a good job. The hoax is on them. I’m not talking about what’s happening here. I’m talking what they’re doing. That’s the hoax,” according to NBC News.

FakeNewsPersonalProtect0iveEquipmentApril2020MEME.thumb.png.f192829d0c2241a67b577d30c8e46f2e.png

• Haha 2