Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BB

There are 4 major mfg of hydroxychloroquine in the world. China, Germany, India and Israel. Germany and India are hoarding production and blocked exports to the United States. China not shipping any , don't know their policy.

So we need to take over the US university organic teaching labs. I wonder how much of that is already going on. The students are dispersed. Labs are empty. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

China is already being sued as a case is waiting certification as a class action. Many others are coming.

The Chinese are thinking upside down, as usual. They breached the rules of behavior of civilized people by deliberately putting the world in danger. There is every chance that Chinese property associated with the state and the CCP leadership - meaning nearly all of it (but for real estate), will be confiscated as reparations. 

Their thinking that their strategic capture of pharmaceutical supply chains gives them leverage is only true against small countries in dire straits. Against the entire world it means that they are going to be threatened with a blockade and eventual total isolation if the ingredients don't come out gratis. 

They actual supplied to neighbors in Asia as in Vietnam, South Korea , Singapore etc

From what I'm hearing the U.S. is whom they are stiffing.  Retribution for tariffs.  

Germany and India are holding back for their own population.  Easier to understand. 

Edited by BLA

(edited)

1 hour ago, BLA said:

They actual supplied to neighbors in Asia as in Vietnam, South Korea , Singapore etc

From what I'm hearing the U.S. is whom they are stiffing.  Retribution for tariffs.  

Germany and India are holding back for their own population.  Easier to understand. 

I think the terms will be presented in typical Trump front loaded heavy handed counter offer that probably amounts to No Trade. Period. 

They will go from there. But I don't think the situation is dire for US producing HCQ. Waiting to see if Mylan can do it, or if it needs supporting production for precursors 3-chloroaniline and ethoxymethylmalonic acid which are made from pretty basic petrochemical products. There are several custom chemical manufacturers in the US that can do batch manufacturing of the components. And if push comes to shove, then the organic chemistry labs in hundreds of universities can be organized to make the materials with grad students till commercial operations kick up.

Edited by 0R0
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

FDA formally issues emergency authorization allowing hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine to be used to treat covid, allows drug stockpiles to be donated to the Strategic National Stockpile:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/29/fda-emergency-authorization-anti-malaria-drug-155095

I wonder how much supply of azithromycin there is, and if other similar macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, fidaxomicin, and erythromycin can be used.

It's interesting how azithromycin alone didn't seem to be useful for MERS:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1201971219300529

Maybe there is something said for the combination therapy.

According to the wsj, the discovery that HCO helps was accidental:

Clinical information has also emerged from Covid treatment. During the initial Chinese outbreak, Wuhan doctors observed that patients with lupus—a disease for which HC is a common treatment—did not seem to develop Covid-19. Of 178 hospital patients who tested positive, none had lupus and none were on HC. None of this Wuhan hospital’s dermatology department’s 80 lupus patients were infected with the novel coronavirus. The Wuhan doctors hypothesized that this may be due to long-term use of HC. They treated 20 Covid-19 patients with HC. Their result: “Clinical symptoms improve significantly in 1 to 2 days. After five days of chest CT examination, 19 cases showed significant absorption improvement.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/an-update-on-the-coronavirus-treatment-11585509827

Edited by surrept33
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, surrept33 said:

wonder how much supply of azithromycin there is, and if other similar macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, fidaxomicin, and erythromycin can be used.

It's interesting how azithromycin alone didn't seem to be useful for MERS:

Maybe there is something said for the combination therapy.

Not my words, from elsewhere:

Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Effective on 699 Patients

Rudy Giuliani  - Common Sense Interview, where the New York Dr. combined the French and South Korean Treatments with 100% success rate. 

He is using Zinc to stop the virus replication. That Zinc can not get into the cell where the virus is, unless it has a doorway into the cell called an Ionophore. 

Ion = Zinc

Pore = doorway.

The Hydroxychloroquine acts as a doorway for the zinc to get into the lung cells and kill the virus.

Then he added the antibiotic from the second study.

The antibiotic, I believe is Z-pac or Zithromax is used to prevent the secondary bacterial infection that causes the sudden pneumonia that causes people to end up in the hospital.

The Doc says it is critical to kill the virus early.

The treatment is about 20 dollars.

He said the President could scale this cost up across the country, and pretty much end the virus.

There are side effects so he does not give the Hydroxychloroquin to young HEALTHY people, who he says can beat the virus on their own, although it is a mean virus and they will be very sick.

— Also when I heard this, it occurred to me that even if we gave the treatment early to ALL people over 60, because the risks are worth the side effects; This would mean all of the people under 60 would continue to carry the virus, and risk re-infecting others. The quarantine problem is not solved until we can kill the virus immediately in the young also. 

And I got an idea for this, having read another study a few days ago when trying to learn about "ionopores".

Here is my question for the Doctors.

There are other safer ionophores. (See the research on safer ionopores in pic related and in the sauce)

One safe ionophore is EGCG from Green Tea if it is made bitter. 

(EGCG is the bitter taste in the tea) 

IT is a proven ionopore in the lab test tube where it raised the Zinc level in cells significantly. (Pic related)

Quercetin, another phytonutrient did the same, but the effect was half as strong.

Question:

Since we are worried about subjecting young people to the unnecessary side effect risks of the hydroxychloroquine, could we not use modern pharmacy prepared EGCG from green tea extract? 

Many supplement makers have excellent pharmacy grade extracts of EGCG. No doubt this is where the researchers went to get the EGCG they needed to do the research.

If we used EGCG from Green Tea extract for the young people to stop the viral infection fast, this would also stop the young from carrying the virus quicker.

This would allow us to treat the young, and bring down the total numbers of people with virus in the whole population, without side effects of hydroxychloroquin being an unnecessary risk to the young people?

From Rudy's Youtube - Common Sense

"The Hydroxy treatment appears to be working so far! In an exclusive interview, Dr. Vladmir Zelenko shares with us a preliminary study outlining that out of his 699 patients treated, he has had ZERO deaths, ZERO intubations, and four hospitalizations. 

In today's episode of Common Sense, Dr. Zelenko breaks it down and gives a lucid explanation of the rationale behind his treatment. If you have been following the COVID-19 outbreak, this is a do not miss! "

• Like 1

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

According to the wsj, the discovery that HCO helps was accidental:

That was a rediscovery of the wheel. It was tested in the CQ form on SARS and a couple of other coronavirus. S Korea I think initiated azithromycin as co-agent. 

I think the disease is ending. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BLA said:

If this is retribution for tariffs, wait and see what happens when this pandemic is resolved!

Tariffs are economic mechanisms. Withholding medicines which would have saved lives is MURDER!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BLA said:

Please stop your fearmongering with your unfounded posts. From what you are hearing? The drug is in production in West Virginia

8 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Please stop your fearmongering with your unfounded posts. From what you are hearing? The drug is in production in West Virginia

Do you have a supporting link?

34 minutes ago, notsonice said:

China is the main active manufacturer now. Mylan's production I don't know if it is online yet. I don't know if they have access to the precursors, which again are mainly sourced from China. None are difficult to make. But you need to make them. I don't know if Mylan can do it all in timely fashion nor whether the other specialty chemical markers can retool to make them fast. 

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

That was a rediscovery of the wheel. It was tested in the CQ form on SARS and a couple of other coronavirus. S Korea I think initiated azithromycin as co-agent. 

I think the disease is ending. 

It's interesting how azithromycin didn't seem to work for MERS:

Of course, this wasn't in combination therapy. I don't know how MERS compares with COVID except it doesn't transmit as easily but might be more deadly.

8 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

It's interesting how azithromycin didn't seem to work for MERS:

Of course, this wasn't in combination therapy. I don't know how MERS compares with COVID except it doesn't transmit as easily but might be more deadly.

The azithromycin as I am told, affects the RNA reproduction in the bacteria. But it also interferes in the replication of the virus RNA within an infected cell as it uses similar biochemical pathways when it takes over the cell. So Z slows the virus replication, while HCQ limits the cytokine storm and injects zinc into the cells which kills the incoming virus, and there is more... 3 for the price of 1...it also inhibits the virus entry into the cell by alkalizing its little pocket by the cell before injecting itself into it. Working together they seem to be the bomb.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, notsonice said:

Fake news.  

Another Chinese bot ?

• Like 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

China is the main active manufacturer now. Mylan's production I don't know if it is online yet. I don't know if they have access to the precursors, which again are mainly sourced from China. None are difficult to make. But you need to make them. I don't know if Mylan can do it all in timely fashion nor whether the other specialty chemical markers can retool to make them fast. 

Mylan  version was never approved for U.S.

They never asked for it.

Takes time to certify the mfg for a drug. Any other regulations.  Then there is the delay in getting the pharma grade precursor input to mfg,  in which China is the dominant  mfg

I'm sure this will all be expedited.

Edited by BLA

7 hours ago, notsonice said:

The only thing mfg in West Virginia is moonshine. 

• Haha 1