Douglas Buckland

The Most Annoying Person You Have Encountered During Lockdown

(edited)

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

In Poland this is illegal. It is deemed as popularization of Nazism.

Post it to Jew friend at work, and you should immediately start packing your stuff cause you are out.

@Tom Kirkman would you allow me to post even more funny movie with a white guy in Ku-Klux-Klan attire , chanting nig** to his African American fellow, with some social distancing, funny phrases. At the end of the movie there would be also nice photos of lynched slaves - cause they did not obey the social distancing rules

Firstly I apologise if I have offended anyone for Uncle Adolfo's rant, I wasn't aware that him being portrayed was a Scouser and hell bent on getting back to the pub so quickly would offend anyone. We have discussed on here before humour and how it's perceived, it's bit like art, and the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, lots of ugly men and women out there but no one has an ugly wife or husband. It depends what you want to see.

@Marcin2 In the real speech he is not talking about any anti Jewish sentiment, he's hell bent on on conquering Europe. (he actually was annoyed at how the world was perceiving him on Pathe but did say he loved the images of himself, hence the the round of applause focussed on Joe Goebbels)

I have a sizeable collection of Historical artefacts from the Kradschützen Truppen a motorcycle troops who were equipped with Victoria and Triumph (British) machines, a big part of  German Wehrmacht and Waffen SS. Does this make me a Nazi?

Not at all I am interested in History in this area, try to look at whats in front of you and not what you want to see, you will find yourself far more relaxed and you won't put your morale values onto others (projecting), you saw what you wanted to. 

You said "At the end of the movie there would be also nice photos of lynched slaves - cause they did not obey the social distancing rules" (projecting) - "Post it to Jew friend at work, and you should immediately start packing your stuff cause you are out". -Using the word Jew to many people is also considered provocative. 

You just committed social suicide my friend, or at least shot yourself in the big toe.

The Nazis bombed our Grandparents houses and the chip shop do you see us Goose-stepping when we meet a German.

Respectfully

Edited by James Regan
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

It could be worse you could be Dutch, they never forgot about how the German's stole their grandfather's bicycle's

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

In Poland this is illegal. It is deemed as popularization of Nazism.

Post it to Jew friend at work, and you should immediately start packing your stuff cause you are out.

@Tom Kirkman would you allow me to post even more funny movie with a white guy in Ku-Klux-Klan attire , chanting nig** to his African American fellow, with some social distancing, funny phrases. At the end of the movie there would be also nice photos of lynched slaves - cause they did not obey the social distancing rules

Sense of humour bypass??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Before ‘political correctness’ emasculated an entire generation, ‘Blazing Saddles’ was a popular cult comedy.

It is still hilarious, but I watched it a year or two ago and became convinced that it never would have been made in this day and age.

During the present unpleasantness I watched American Graffiti again. What a more innocent and pleasant time that was! A little before my time, but I still got to experience ‘cruising the strip’. Those were the days.

I’d like to know what our British contingent thought of that flick...if they have seen it. Definitely Americana!

Which was the cooler car in the movie, the Deuce Coupe or the ‘55 Chevy Highboy?

Absolutely love Blazing Saddles! and yep there's no way that would get made now.

I agree with Tom, as soon as you start censoring comedy the world is doomed.

American Graffiti is a classic IMO, I'd go for the Deuce Coupe!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

The Nazis bombed our Grandparents houses and the chip shop do you see us Goose-stepping when we meet a German.

James have you not seen John Cleese in Fawlty Towers?? lol

image.jpeg.6086df5ac7d3338b450d64d4d2aa2251.jpeg

At least they didn't bomb your pub!

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

@James Regan I'm a massive Frankie Boyle fan, told you I had no lines to cross when it comes to comedy, everythings up for grabs!

To my American cousins, if you have a thick skin and aren't easily offended I suggest you check this guy out on You Tube he's a fellow countryman of James. Be warned not for the faint hearted!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

So that’s two eggs mayonnaise, a prawn Goebbels, a Hermann Goering and four Colditz salads.

Will you stop talking about the war?  

Me? You started it! 
We did not start it. 
Yes you did, you invaded Poland. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Of course I have, but he was ....well just Basil,,,,,,,,SIBBBBLLLEEEEEE

• Haha 1

(edited)

@James Regan I'm a massive Frankie Boyle fan, told you I had no lines to cross when it comes to comedy, everythings up for grabs!

To my American cousins, if you have a thick skin and aren't easily offended I suggest you check this guy out on You Tube he's a fellow countryman of James. Be warned not for the faint hearted!

Frankie Boyles 2019 New World Order - Very On Topic - Beware if swear words (lots) offend you....

Edited by James Regan

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Jimmy, you are such a unfeeling...WANKA!

I resemble that remark- 10/10 for your spelling of that vile word, you nailed it for a Sceptic.....😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

It could be worse you could be Dutch, they never forgot about how the German's stole their grandfather's bicycle's

Then rode into France like Le Tour.

FOR SALE

100,000 French Rifles - Never Fired Dropped Once

• Haha 4

20 hours ago, James Regan said:

IN THIS HIGHLY TECHNICAL HYDRAULIC CIRCUIT WHICH GLASS WILL FILL UP FIRST AND THEN ONWARD UNTIL THE FIRST GLASS IS FULL????

IMG_5144.jpg

7-6-3-5-4-2-1    But that is only if one assumes the hydraulic engineer has sobered up.  Otherwise....

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

7-6-3-5-4-2-1    But that is only if one assumes the hydraulic engineer has sobered up.  Otherwise....

Otherwise you get the Pelosi version, where none of the bottle goes into the 7 glasses.

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

If the bottle is in proportion I would say none of them will fill up 😊

• Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

As per the drawing, 7 would fill up and continuously overflow - no other glasses would fill UNLESS the flowrate in was greater than the discharge rate from 3 to 7.😂

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

@Jan van Eck I would have expected better from you, please try harder. It took me a while, but got it. No tricks involved.

Surely there are some Engineers on this forum who are not too smashed to work this out, try to forget its beer.....

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

If the bottle is in proportion I would say none of them will fill up 😊

Thats a good answer but lets assume the bottle is and endless supply, you know the Brand Unicorn....

29 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

As per the drawing, 7 would fill up and continuously overflow - no other glasses would fill UNLESS the flowrate in was greater than the discharge rate from 3 to 7.😂

Douglas I'm shocked I expected the answer correctly from a drilling Engineer, see me after please, need to try harder, easily distracted etc etc

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Don't worry guys 50% of company men, subsea engineers, hydraulic engineers etc have failed also, this is basic hydraulics 🙈

There are no tricks its hydraulics/volumetrics - #troubleshooting

Edited by James Regan
A wino would get this in a heart beat

Surely it depends on the speed of the flow of the beer into the glass and the width of each pipe from each glass.

if the flow of the beer from the bottle is too fast for the 2 drains in glass 1 then that will overflow first.

Probably way off, but then that explains why I'm not an engineer😂

• Upvote 1

Nope no help whatsoever 

image.jpeg.9221384b5d0b940fdf18283dfdf82364.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

Douglas I'm shocked I expected the answer correctly from a drilling Engineer, see me after please, need to try harder, easily distracted etc etc

No knobhead! It is a simple accumulation exercise, Q(in) vs Q(out).

I know what you, in your simple Subsea way are trying to get at, put you failed to set parameters or define the system sufficiently...

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

No knobhead! It is a simple accumulation exercise, Q(in) vs Q(out).

I know what you, in your simple Subsea way are trying to get at, put you failed to set parameters or define the system sufficiently...

Mr Knobhead if you don't mind sir.

The task was clearly stated WHICH GLASS WILL FILL UP FIRST AND THEN ONWARD UNTIL THE FIRST GLASS IS FULL.

Definition of the system is in the eyes definer, if you guys want me to give you the answer I will then you will understand.

Just saying i figured it out in 10 minutes.

Okay- lets make it easier - WHICH GLASS WILL FILL UP FIRST - FFS😘

Surely it depends on the speed of the flow of the beer into the glass and the width of each pipe from each glass.

if the flow of the beer from the bottle is too fast for the 2 drains in glass 1 then that will overflow first.

Probably way off, but then that explains why I'm not an engineer😂

Just go with a nice constant flow as you would pour a beer a magical bottle of beer that never ends (now your sounding like an engineer to me Rob). Pretend you dont want to spill any of that lovely amber nectar.

Your comment is exactly how an engineer would look at this, over engineered are you Norwegian?

• Haha 3