The Most Annoying Person You Have Encountered During Lockdown

Off topic, but.....

Hey @Tom Kirkman I have a suggestion for a new button:

image.png.182d6154109687c9cfed2ba76a56e9bc.png

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

27 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Seen it my whole career, too.  Always training my replacements, to this day in fact.

The very last time (Libya in 2010)  I was given this guy who was really not very clever and had no interest. I knew what was coming and that I had a year at best so I didn't bother and every time they asked me how he was doing I said "Yeh really good"  😂 I don't mind training people but they have to turn up and be interested.

Edited by El Nikko
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Seen it my whole career, too.  Always training my replacements, to this day in fact.

In Azerbaijan, years ago, BP told me that my contract wouldn’t be renewed at the end of the month. The next day they asked me to train up TWO of their permanent staff, from Jamaica, to replace me!😂

I agreed, took the time to find another job while getting paid. Ended up going to Angola, on rotation, with a 66% increase in pay.

• Upvote 3

Most annoying? Members of the Trump death cult, definitely. Luckily, there are very few of them here. 

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Most annoying? Members of the Trump death cult, definitely. Luckily, there are very few of them here. 

Yoshiro, can’t you simply SHUT THE F**K UP! This thread was meant as ‘comic relief’, but as usual, you had to politicize it.

Actually, the thread doesn’t apply to you. As the most annoying person on the planet, it is unlikely that you could discern any other annoying person you might encounter.

Edited by Douglas Buckland
Typo
  • Haha 3

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

You're fairly new here in fact your title beseaged by the OP monarchy is one of "Conversation Starter" Unfortunately "Shit Stirrer" has been promised to myself and will do my upmost duty to ma lord to maintain my course to obtain this title. Sir I would suggest you harbour your discord to the taverns and waifs  who frequent such places. I have heard "Court Jester" will soon be available, im looking for a quick promotion so it won't take long.

"Members of the Trump death cult, definitely. Luckily, there are very few of them here." - Just this statement alone requires you to spend more time in your current role as its rampant, as it should be in a free "monarchy" - Only a few LMAO- oh shit my tinfoil moron hat fell off laughing........

Edited by James Regan
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Off topic, but.....

Hey @Tom Kirkman I have a suggestion for a new button:

image.png.182d6154109687c9cfed2ba76a56e9bc.png

Amusing idea, but it might get overused.  Somewhere in my meme folder archives, I have a photo of that same merit badge.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, James Regan said:

You're fairly new here in fact your title beseaged by the OP monarchy is one of "Conversation Starter" Unfortunately "Shit Stirrer" has been promised to myself and will do my upmost duty to ma lord to maintain my course to obtain this title. Sir I would suggest you harbour your discord to the taverns and waifs  who frequent such places. I have heard "Court Jester" will soon be available, im looking for a quick promotion so it won't take long.

"Members of the Trump death cult, definitely. Luckily, there are very few of them here." - Just this statement alone requires you to spend more time in your current role as its rampant, as it should be in a free "monarchy" - Only a few LMAO- oh shit my tinfoil moron hat fell off laughing........

You need to get that hat sized properly Jimmy...

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You need to get that hat sized properly Jimmy...

I have upgraded to the same as yours, but will still add tinfoil for extra protection, with a radar, will send photos.

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.36.14.png

• Haha 3

Who knew the preppers were right

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, James Regan said:

I have upgraded to the same as yours, but will still add tinfoil for extra protection, with a radar, will send photos.

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 07.36.14.png

Mine has a little propeller on the top. The deluxe edition!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Mine has a little propeller on the top. The deluxe edition!

Thats me ready for anything, lets go to work see at the crew bus Dougie.......

Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 08.41.28.png

Edited by James Regan
I dont believe I did that, reproduction of this photo will only be granted at the permission of the IADC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bery nice! We’ll be the talk of the drillfloor!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:19 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

While trying to keep myself amused during house arrest, I invited a few (only three) of my less inhibited female associates over for some liquid refreshment. In this time of social distancing it is imperative that you know where all the holes in the fence are and the back-ways into buildings which avoid the security guys.

I don't see the problem. The ladies had six feet between them as per social distancing rules.

11 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

I don't see the problem. The ladies had six feet between them as per social distancing rules.

Exactly! I have yet to see apparel addressed in the lockdown or social distancing protocols!

• Upvote 1

Your threshold of entertainment is dropping by the minute....

• Haha 1