IS

Source of the Coronavirus. Huang Yanling is patient zero.

It appears that Huang Yanling is patient zero.

Public information on the Chinese internet, published by researchers, scientists and doctors.

Researchers splashed by bat urine and blood. In a lab studying bat-to-human transmissibility of coronaviruses.

The paper by Xiao Botao:

https://img-prod.tgcom24.mediaset.it/images/2020/02/16/114720192-5eb8307f-017c-4075-a697-348628da0204.pdf

The investigative journalism:

This is a great narrative of the changes that have happened over the past 10-12 years. I can't imagine a better presentation of why so many people want out now, and are willing to pay any price for western real estate and visas:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TooSteep said:

This is a great narrative of the changes that have happened over the past 10-12 years. I can't imagine a better presentation of why so many people want out now, and are willing to pay any price for western real estate and visas:

Worth watching.  I've been to China 7 times in a span of a decade, between around 2002 to 2010.  This guy's explanation is spot on.  I'm sure China has changed even more from 2010 to 2020.

• Like 1

Been watching them off and on going on 7 years now...  My Chinese expat neighbors admit they sometimes watch them as well.